Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sorina Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sorina Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sorina Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sorina Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sorina Vote_lcapSorina Voting_barSorina Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sorina

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 am

Sorina

Sorina Normal_honoka_sakurai

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Sorina
Codename: N/A
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): Sorina Markov (Just cause it sounds alright)
Birth date: June 9th
Classification: Witch? Human? I dunno.
Affiliation: None (Neutral)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 5" 9'
Weight: That's rude to ask a woman...but 200 lbs. (Is that realisitc for a 5" 9' athletic, skinny girl?)
Other: A stunning body along with a pretty face.

===POWERS===

Powers: Frostfire: Sorina has the power to make unearthly flames that, instead of destroying, preserve, in a case of ice. Whereas regular fire would burn someone, frostfire would give them frostbite, and, if actually consumed in the flames, would become a statue. Sorina can emit this power in blasts or "enchant" her weapons with it, while being unaffected by frostfire itself. She can also shape and condense frostfire into ice objects. Frostfire is colored almost a white, silverish blue.

Sorina Frostfire

Magic: Sorina is able to cast many numerous spells to grant her an advantage in battle. However, this is not like Eragon where you can just mutter a word and put someone to sleep.

Regeneration: Somewhere along these past millennia, Sorina has gained the ability to recover her body, allowing her a high threshold for pain, and allowing her to get back up for more quickly. Getting her magic powers from an old, mysterious man at her birth, Sorina was the first witch of her time. Where Dracula was the OG Vampire, Sorina was the OG witch.

Conjuration: This really falls under magic, but I thought it should be listed here that she can conjure up a spear, sword, and armor. The materials she conjures are hard to break, though possible, and she can repair them quite easily.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Smoking, hot weather, stupid people

Strengths: She has a very tactical mind, and it is not recommended you get on her bad side.

Weaknesses: She doesn't get too close to people, because they're just going to die in the end.

Skills: Sorina once fought as a soldier in an ancient army, and so has much combat experience. Due to her studying tomes of magic for many millennia, she is very intelligent as well, and so strategic.

Equipment: Sorina 967602d989650b2347f5b31
She conjures this halberd/spear whenever she is ready to fight, along with the katana.

Sorina WomanKnight-1
She can also conjure this armor whenever she fights. She regularly wears the clothing in the picture way up at the top.

Habits/Quirks: She tends to speak in old grammar and language.

Personality: Cold hearted and dispassionate to anyone trying to win her heart. If anyone wanted to court her, they'd have to be really committed, and, as previously stated, they'd have a much harder time since everyone goes away.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: None that she remembers by now.
Place of Origin: What is now known as Romania.
Current City: Jump
History: Sorina has quite a long history, which may be revealed in rp if someone gets close enough to her, but most of it she doesn't care to tell. Either that or she doesn't remember. But for Dar's visual pleasure, she has taken part in many famous events:

(Not in chronological order)
The assassination of Julius Caesar (As a conspirator)
The witch hunts (As a witch, lol)
The American Revolution (As a soldier and tactical adviser)
The Civil War (As a soldier and tactical adviser)
The battle between Macedonians and Persians (Do I need to say it again?)

The only other thing noteworthy in her long life is she once fell in love with a childhood friend. Who he was and what he did is something she will disclose to nobody, not even a friend, and not even another lover if in some alternate black hole universe she decided she wanted another one. He died in a war, and, considering there is another war almost every generation, it eventually hit her that since she was going to be around forever, it would only happen again and again. It only hit her harder as all of her childhood friends died out. She chose to shut herself out of all relationships and just focus on the dark arts because of this, coming to terms with the fact that she was probably going to be lonely for all eternity.

Sample RP Oh, come on. You must know how I rp by now...

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Smaller picture to rid of spoiler. 2nd: For Dar's visual pleasure.)
Back to top Go down

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

Mine!

I hereby claim this profile in the name of Darthlegolas.

Expect a response soon.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 am

Lol. Ok. Sorry for the picture in the spoiler. You know how Google Images can be...
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/5964/967602d989650b2347f5b31.jpg

Use that link if you want, it'll come out like

Sorina 967602d989650b2347f5b31
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Well I was saying it was kinda inappropriate due to the panty shot? xD

But thanks Josh.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

There's been panty shots on some character apps before and no one really cared so it should be fine
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Well alright...

...Dar, hurry up! xDDDD
Back to top Go down

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm

I love Frostfire. That is a very original idea.

No last name? Even if she doesn’t have one, she would probably make one up as an alias so that she could exist in society. Classification and affiliation must be filled out. Even if she is not in a group, she should have a moral alignment.

Weight: I’m rude. Tell me her weight, please.

Magic: All of her spells must be stated in the profile. They must also be described in detail.

Regeneration: Please tell us how she got this power. “Somehow” is not descriptive enough. I want the story. Also, just how fast is this regeneration? Does it allow her to survive fatal wounds? Can she re-grow limbs? Does this make her immortal? If not, then why is she 4000+ years old?

Elaborate on her likes/dislikes more. This will help strengthen her character.

Weaknesses: You already have 2 characters that are “hard to get to know.” I recommend that you make this one a little more friendly, just to vary your characters a little bit. Having three characters with a reserved personality gets boring, trust me. Cold and dispassionate really gets old because your character’s interaction is extremely limited.

Name the two armors so we don’t get confused about which one she is currently wearing. I’m also assuming that the armor/weapons are normal steel with no extra abilities.

History: We have to know her history. Even if she doesn’t remember it, we need to know everything that has happened to her from birth to now. (Dentist appointments can be left out).

Make these changes and post again when you have.

Suggestion: Since she apparently cannot remember things from thousands of years (or maybe even just hundreds?), I think she would live more “in the present.” She cannot die, and all of her actions seem to make no difference in eternity. Everyone she knows dies and then fades from memory. For this reason, I would imagine that she would be quick to make friends, party, and seek out pastimes (like fighting). In contrast, while I wouldn’t expect her to be cold and distant, she would probably be slow to fall whole-heartedly in love with people or form lasting relationships. She also probably would fight with abandon instead of with strategy. (What good is strategy when you’re immortal?)

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

darthlegolas wrote:
I love Frostfire. That is a very original idea.

Thank you.

No last name? Even if she doesn’t have one, she would probably make one up as an alias so that she could exist in society. Classification and affiliation must be filled out. Even if she is not in a group, she should have a moral alignment.

I honestly left those blank because I was confused as to what they actually were asking. By "None" in alignment, I meant Neutral.

Weight: I’m rude. Tell me her weight, please.

*LE GASP* Dar! How could you?! Jk. Er...is 200 lbs reasonable for a skinny, athletic, 5" 9' girl?

Magic: All of her spells must be stated in the profile. They must also be described in detail.

I was using the term "magic" in a verrrrrrrrrry broad range. I guess I could name some examples...spells would be named in Latin. For example she could light up the area around her, or poison something, or make something change colors. But as I said, she can't just say "sleep" in an ancient language and then put someone to sleep. And she can't go all "Avada Kadabra!" and kill someone. I wanted her to be like a warrior mage, really. Extensive knowledge of magic spells, extensive knowledge itself...

...I feel this is going in a negative direction.

Regeneration: Please tell us how she got this power. “Somehow” is not descriptive enough. I want the story. Also, just how fast is this regeneration? Does it allow her to survive fatal wounds? Can she re-grow limbs? Does this make her immortal? If not, then why is she 4000+ years old?

I really didn't want to get into too much detail about this. Because I've already got some preeeeeeeeetty questioning stuff on here. A demon and an angel, which would prove God and the Devil exists and that everything in the Bible would be true, but yet there are demi-gods and stuff like that...

Oh god. Got off topic. The simplest way to say it is Dracula is to Vampire as Sorina is to Witch. Or I could say "She practiced witchcraft before it went mainstream".

Or I could just say that in the past she can't really remember, she was visited as a young girl by a mysterious man with magical abilities, who did unknown rituals to her to give her the power as well, and, along the line in her later years, as part of witch's weird magic rituals, drank dragon's blood, which would have an adverse effect on humans, and the magical properties effected her body.

The regeneration can heal fatal wounds, but she's kind of like Deadpool in the aspect that she's not going to get a limb back unless she reattaches it and lets the regeneration connect the limb once more. But she's not going to be talking if her head's chopped off. And wonderful, Dar, you guessed the last one all by yourself. Yes, this is why she's immortal. But as stated, the regeneration is based on magic, and couldn't be replicated through science.

Elaborate on her likes/dislikes more. This will help strengthen her character.

Likes: The moon, the black arts, hot guys (duh). [I hope I don't get a bad rep for saying that...]
Dislikes: Smoking, hot weather, stupid people.

Weaknesses: You already have 2 characters that are “hard to get to know.” I recommend that you make this one a little more friendly, just to vary your characters a little bit. Having three characters with a reserved personality gets boring, trust me. Cold and dispassionate really gets old because your character’s interaction is extremely limited.

Ugh...fine. >.> Cheery, yet withdrawn. Sound good?

Name the two armors so we don’t get confused about which one she is currently wearing. I’m also assuming that the armor/weapons are normal steel with no extra abilities.

I think I confused you. The picture at the top is what she normally wears, but she can conjure the armor and the clothes for combat. They do have one special exception; they are extremely durable, and if damaged, can repair themselves quite easily.

History: We have to know her history. Even if she doesn’t remember it, we need to know everything that has happened to her from birth to now. (Dentist appointments can be left out).

Ugh...I left that out along with Fenris' history because of the fact that they're sooooooooo old. I'll do it tomorrow. But could I just list events in her life instead of writing the entire history?

Make these changes and post again when you have.

Suggestion: Since she apparently cannot remember things from thousands of years (or maybe even just hundreds?), I think she would live more “in the present.” She cannot die, and all of her actions seem to make no difference in eternity. Everyone she knows dies and then fades from memory. For this reason, I would imagine that she would be quick to make friends, party, and seek out pastimes (like fighting). In contrast, while I wouldn’t expect her to be cold and distant, she would probably be slow to fall whole-heartedly in love with people or form lasting relationships. She also probably would fight with abandon instead of with strategy. (What good is strategy when you’re immortal?)

Well you're right on most of those, but she was originally cold hearted because of the fact everyone she ever cares about goes, so she doesn't care for people, and almost hated people itself. However, now that she's cheery, she's just avoidant. As for strategy, you'll know when I write the history that she's a trained soldier and helped plan wars. Strategy was kinda hammered into her skull.

Back to top Go down

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Um...this wasn't a letter. Please make the changes in the profile and then simply say "Edited" when you have done so. I will then review the profile again to make sure it all checks out.

Also, that red color hurts my eyes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am

Lol. Sorry. It's a bad habit; most forums don't allow editing unless it's dire. I usually just post the changes. But alright.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 am

Edited. The only thing unchanged was Magic, as in the post above, I said that it was a pretty broad term in its use, because of the fact that her knowledge is extensive from being around for so many millennia.

Examples of some magic:

Lighting up the area to see
Poisoning a substance
Changing colors of an object
Back to top Go down

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Important events in her life are all we need, like how/when she got her powers. What has made her the person she is today?

Just wondering, how will she use strategy if she almost always fights alone?

As for the magic, absolutely all of the spells she knows and will ever use must be in explained in the profile. This is not optional. It is the only way to make this power work on this forum. We have to know everything she is capable of, and so do you. You can't just pull another spell out to fix every situation. There has to be a given set of spells she knows. I'll give you 10 at most, since she already is immortal. Summoning weapons stays it's own power.

Also, about the weapons, they can't repair themselves instantly. If they are destroyed, it will take them at least a day to repair themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Sorina wrote:
Getting her magic powers from an old, mysterious man at her birth, Sorina was the first witch of her time. Where Dracula was the OG Vampire, Sorina was the OG witch.

That should fix your first question, along with the edit in her Origin I just made.

...I don't know where you heard strategy only comes with teamwork, but that's almost never the case. For example I use tons of strategy with Kyte when he's only fighting alone. For example was when Toji first met him (Not the inverse, the real Toji). In the air, Toji attempted to wrap his kusari-gama around Gekido, but chose to do nothing. So what'd Kyte do? Reel that sucker in and plant a boot in his stomach (No offense, Toji). Another example? Gekido using the powers available to her and just using common knowledge that a cool current meeting a warm current and vice versa causes a whirlwind, or even a tornado, so launching fire into the cool currents being let off by Ben's Xlr8 form to trap him in a tornado to go after his girlfriend. Strategy doesn't have to be involved with a team. Even if teamwork helps, your enemy's actions and plans make for strategy enough most of the time.

Er...didn't mean to monologue. God that's a bad habit. Anyway, during school, I came up with a fairly good policy I want to put into play; slots. I was thinking maybe I could make a greater amount of spells and just have it to where she can only enter with 4 spells in a thread, and they have to be listed. How does that sound?

As for the weapons...ughhhhhh...alright. >.<

Edited.
Back to top Go down

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Strategy:
1. A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim
2. The art of planning and directing overall military operations and movements in a war or battle

Most people confuse strategy with tactics. Strategy involves organizing a group of individuals in order to win a fight. Strategy is planned out ahead of time, not during a battle. The examples you gave are tactics, which are merely actions taken to achieve the desired outcome. Keeping a cool head during battle and thinking out your actions are tactics, not strategy. Five star generals don't get paid to reel someone in and punch them in the face.

Sorry, as an actor/strategist/writer, I get frustrated by the mixing of these terms. Very Happy

Magic slots? No deal. All known spells must be explained in the profile. I've seen people abuse magic powers with unknown parameters without knowing they were abusing it. Were I to suggest such a vague power myself, I would not expect it to be accepted.

Trust me, I'm not being mean here. If you want to see me being mean, there are quite a few examples from less gifted profile applications that I can show you. However, I am going to stick to all spells being annotated in the profile, with a limit of 10.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorina
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: