Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Predator Vs Aliens Vote_lcapA Predator Vs Aliens Voting_barA Predator Vs Aliens Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Predator Vs Aliens Vote_lcapA Predator Vs Aliens Voting_barA Predator Vs Aliens Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Predator Vs Aliens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Predator Vs Aliens Empty
PostSubject: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Open To: Kyte Uchiha, Capricious if she joins & possibly others towards the end.
Characters Appearing: Akunin, Ben 10, maybe Capricious.
Time: Midday
Theme: You're going down
History: Kyte has challenged Ben to a fight to the death. Ben being afraid that if he refused the demon would go on a massive killing spree, has shown up on his terms even though it may be a trap, but of course Ben 10 always has a plan...Hopefully.
---------------------------------------

Ben would arrive at the spot in the park via the indicated time. The area was grassy and had a good amount of trees and other random rock formations. It was almost hard to believe there was still untouched parts of the city landmark with Titans East constantly having battles here. Although, this part was secluded for a reason, no one was allowed here for it was the reserve area where wild animals roamed free and nature could grow without humans throwing garbage everywhere. Nonetheless, Ben rather choose having to destroy the homes of a few foxes and owls then those of hardworking people in the city. Not to get it confused, he was not happy to be doing this at all...It had been a week since the challenge was issued and during that week Ben's life had took a turn for the best, rather than worst. He had gained a girlfriend, someone to live for, and it was for that reason he could not lose this battle. A fact he knew all too well, for not only did his life ride on the outcome, so did hers and many others. This demon was powerful, Ben had seen him demolish a shape-shifter and Toji, another half-demon, in mere minutes. Some would say if he could take them two on one what chance did he have, but Kyte and Ben both knew this would not have the same outcome. No, Ben had more experience then those two and he had more powers at his disposal. A fact he was sure the demon was well aware of. As he entered the clearing with no one around for at least a about a mile or so, he called out, letting Kyte know he had arrived.

"Ok, I'm here. Show yourself and lets get this over with!"

Ben's expression was not joking around, he knew what had to be done here and he was very determined to put this guy/entity down. He knew he could end the demon and Kyte could possibly do the same, but the fact that Ben was so powerful and so experienced in dealing with villains of his caliber was most likely what enticed Kyte in the first place. The idea of a challenge, someone who could make him give his true effort deffinately was one of the reasons he wanted to battle Tennyson. Whether it be to serve his own ego or for another reason, Ben didn't know why he needed to have this one on one fight so badly. All he did know was he was going to put Kyte down and if he had to, send him back home, where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:07 am

At the calling of Ben's words, as if on cue, Kyte emerged from the shadows of the treeline, slowly walking. As soon as his leg stepped out into the light, it became engulfed in black flames, along with the rest of his body, the mass of black flames slowly moving towards Tennyson before it disappeared, revealing Kyte in the suit. His attire was a bit different today. He was wearing the usual blood red haori, but underneath the haori he wore the usual attire of an assassin; a ninja, which was a black stealth suit. He took the haori off, a symbol of his family's honor throughout the ages, hanging it on a branch. Benjamin to him, honestly, seemed different from the rest of people. He seemed...stronger than the others. He had no doubt if he wanted the very symbol of his honor to survive, that he would have to keep it off his body for this one.

He stopped a fair twenty feet from Tennyson's location on the battlefield. He looked ready. A smirk slowly worked it's way onto Kyte's face. So he had actually shown up. Kyte was honestly not expecting him to have done that, and clapped a few times.

Well, well, well...look at this. Benjamin, you decided to step up to the challenge to defend your friends. I would say I'm proud of you, but that means nothing coming from me to you and it probably pisses you off. You've already taken the first step...and passed the first test.

Gekido was across Kyte's back, and could be seen, as it was across Kyte's back with the handle looming over his right shoulder with no strap or sheath. In truth, Gekido was just sticking to Kyte's skin over the back.

I realize it's a bit unfair for me to be calling you by your actual name without you knowing mine. So I'll introduce myself.

I'm known by many names. The Destroyer. The Ravager. The Demon. And even as Akunin; the Nightmare. But you can call me Kyte.

The smirk came to Kyte's face again as thoughts and memories of the name flashed across Ben's brain, though the fact that Ben knew of Kyte already was something Kyte knew naught of.

So, Benjamin...did you come alone?

The wolfish smirk remained on Kyte's face as he spoke to Benjamin, his arms crossed. He was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 am

Suddenly clapping could be heard as the flaming demonic figure stepped towards Ben, he was a bit unnerved, but only because he was currently vulnerable and if this was a trap he was done for right now. Although, as expected, cockily Kyte would approach Ben. Or at least it seemed cocky to him and explained who he was to the Teen Titan. The many names he came with and the amount of as well as size of the weapons he carried might be intimidating for some, but Ben's faced people who's given prefix was literally 'World Destroyer' so he wasn't that impressed. However, that was then and this was now and this guy/thing was no alien. Afterwards asking if he Ben came alone and to his knowledge he had arrive dhere by hismelf.

"Yes I did, now I'm going to give you one last chance to back out of this Kyte. We don't have to fight if there's no reason behind it. There's no purpose for this and it proves nothing, especially with no one around to see either of us fall."

As Ben spoke he already anticipated that Kyte would deny his offer to recede the challenge and began rotating the dial on his weapon. Trying to carefully select his choice for the fight, should Kyte make the first move he needed an alien with a quick reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 am

Kyte listened to what Benjamin said. He was in no rush to fight with him; after all, it would be unfair to strike now for without using the device around his wrist, Benjamin had really no fighting power at all, to Kyte's knowledge. Apparently, Benjamin was fighting only because he had to. Not because he wanted to.

Well, think about it, Benjamin. Did I ever say I wanted to fight when I invited you here?

Kyte chuckled, and then shrugged.

No...I won't play it off like that. I did come here to fight you. And...so did you. Why? Because I threatened to hurt your friends if you didn't. It's surprising what the heart will make the body do over bonds like that. Suicide...despair...even foolishness.

Kyte slowly pulled Gekido off of his back, letting it rest at his side.

But you are wrong on a few things, Benjamin. There is purpose for it, and it already has proved something. I think I'll push for it to prove a little more.

First it proved that you're willing to take your burdens yourself so your loved ones don't bear it. So I'm interested in seeing what else it proves.

As for the purpose...Benjamin, I don't see the point in your organization. So tell me...what exactly is its purpose, in your own words?

Kyte waited. Small talk for now.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am

ooc;if you want I can call scarlet if u need her, she does want to kill you herself, wth is it about u that people always wanna kill you Ben? Lol)
ic:
One could call me suspicious, but I knew my boyfriend.
And I knew that turning down a lunch date meant something was up.
Just in case Though, I turned into Capricious, no mask though. Just my black supersuit and my various conducters at my side.

I followed him and hid, watching from a minimul distance. Then I saw Kyte and bit back a snarl. The demon.
Damnit Ben! Why was he such a good guy? Couldn't bhe be selfish for once? Well, I knee he was doing the right thing and I was proud of him.
Now how to notify Ben I was here without tipping off the demon?
Oh..yes that was a good idea...
I sent a small shock to Ben, invisible but it would sting a little, like a bugbite. But he would see the faint blue and know it was me.
And that I wasn't happy.
I then sent shocks in morse code to his feet, it wouldn't hurt but I hoped he knew the code,most heroes did, right?
The message was; "if I didn't love you, I think I'd kill you. We are having a serious talk about this later, I'm not leaving you here alone. Love, the jacka$$'s girlfriend"
I wasn't called Capricious for nothing, and Noe my mood had sent from worried about him to pissed that he didn't even say goodbye or warn me to worried about Ben and pissed at the Demon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am

As Ben went to respond he would yell out, slapping the back of his neck as he did so as if he had been bitten by something. Then afterwards he would feel multiple tingling sensations in his feet and realized it was happening in such a pattern that resembled morose code. It was Juelz! Dammit, she had followed him here.

"Ouch! Uhh darn bugs. Anyway, sorry about that. The Teen Titans stand as a defense against those who would do harm to those who can't protect themselves. Were comprised of a force of super powered beings, to fight super powered beings on the same level. While the Justice League and other groups are busy stopping world and universal threats, that leaves us here, to handle the ones at home. Like any old demon who decides he wants to go on a vacation to Earth and do whatever he pleases. That's what the Titans are here for, to prove that young superheroes can stop you and anyone else like you."

Ben's words were true and captured the meaning of the team to it's very essence. It was in fact the reason why they had Alumni members. So that the Titans could help snuff out evil wherever it lies, because of course Jump City isn't the only place with demons and aliens attacking all the time. The Teen Titans being like a police force where if one officer is overwhelmed at any time he can call for back up and as a team they will defeat that enemy.

"Now if were done pretending like you actually care about my team and what it stands for, lets get to the real reason why you're here. You don't strike me as the kind of evil creature, monstrosity thingy, who picks out random targets at will. Why me? Of all the Titans, why challenge me first instead of the leaders or even Superboy and Sage or Deep Freeze. I'm sure you know who they all are as well."

Ben had no clue that Kyte was actually one of Seth's agents, he just thought he was a demon here to cause havoc for his own enjoyment and pleasure. Also, Ben had been getting more code this entire time from Juelz. Attempting to keep his feet still as she did so. He understood most of the message and the jist was that she was pissed at him. Also apparently she thought he had a big butt, unless he misread that part.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Kyte chuckled as Benjamin explained his perspective of why the Titans were there, saying that the Titans were a defense of the innocent, for the people who couldn't protect themselves. He mentioned something of a Justice League that stopped global and universal threats; which Kyte made a note to look at later, and that the Titans stopped the threats at home...like Kyte. Or "People like him", which made him smirk.

It was then that Benjamin asked why he was really there, saying he didn't come off as the cliche evil person that wanted to destroy everything and everyone in its path, and so asked why Benjamin was the one that he targeted first. Something seemed to be off about Benjamin, though. A tinge of...nervousness. Kyte put it out of mind; he was going to let whatever was coming, come. Meanwhile, he decided to answer Benjamin's questions in good manners.

Benjamin...you are the same as me, though we walk different paths. My path is overlapped by darkness, and yours by light. I do not wish to go into the darkness. However, my path sometimes cuts through it, in order to get where I want to be. I'm still not there...

Back to the point...we are the same kind of people. I can see it in your eyes; you have seen the ones you care about perish. As have I...when I was a mere child, I watched my mother get ripped apart right before my eyes by the machines of war and battle. You've seen much of the same things...loved ones dying...perhaps even in your arms.

I want to prove a point. You aren't a hero, Benjamin. No one is. Not you. Not your friends. No one. As such, there are no villains, either. There are only people. People forged by the hands of fate; people driven by their own selfish desires. People aren't "evil". People aren't "good". There are only gray areas between the shades of white and black.

Why am I here? I have often asked myself that question. And I've finally answered it. I am not here to avenge my mother; my life has a much greater purpose to serve. Avenging the death of my mother is only one of the many benefits of my goal. I am not here to destroy the Titans. You are right, I could care less about your petty organization that has a hopeless goal. At the same time, however, I want to see your resolve. I want to see how far you and your friends are willing to go for each other to live. I want to see all of your wills to survive. I want to see your determinations; your goals.

Why am I here? I am here to forge greater men, Benjamin. I am here to bring the one thing that never changes over the ages: conflict. I am here to show everyone the conflict of greater men..

I "chose" you because you are the first Titan I discovered alone. I did not come here to kill you, Benjamin Tennyson. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to bring you conflict, and forge you into something you never knew you were able to become!

As Kyte spoke, his eyes would steadily begin to glow red, and start pacing. When he was next to one of the park lights, he would suddenly lash out at it and stab Gekido into the pole, as all of the electricity inside the circuit would become absorbed, electricity sparking over Gekido for a moment before the light went out, and a few moments afterward, Kyte's body would spark with electricity slightly. He could still be mostly seen from the intense glow of his eyes. He then resumed from where he left off as if nothing had happened.

And then I shall forge your friends the same way, and let fate decide if they are fit for this world!

As if responding to his invoking words, Gekido would start sparking massively with electric blue and yellow electricity, as the energy slowly became tinged with red. The time for talk was drawing to a close, for Kyte's bloodlust was strangely skyrocketing, though he hadn't engaged in any combat with Tennyson yet.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

I listened to the demon speak and as I saw him draw his weapon I could only think of my nightmare visions. Bens pain.
When I saw the electricity I tore off my gloves, ordering the electricity to dim. NowKyte should notice that something was amiss. I did not have a plan. As usual. But I would do anything for Ben. And now was the time to show it.
"you're not going to forge him into anything." I stepped out of my hiding spot and stared at the demon.
"over my dead body" I promised stepping next to Ben and letting electricity crackle at my fingertips, not attacking, but ready to.

I didn't know who I was up against, or what.
But I knew why. Faith, love. Justice. I knew Ben didn't want me to risk my life for him, but I didn't want him to risk his for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

"I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am, but if you really want this battle to forge me into a greater man then I'm happy to say you will and won't be getting your wish. You see you threatened to hurt my teammates, and like you said I'm going to protect those I care about because, I have, seen my friends and even family perish before...And I don't tend on ever letting that ever happen again. So yes I will fight you, but you won't be facing a man, you're going to be taking on..."

As Ben poke he had already made his choice of alien and was about to slam down on the watch, when suddenly Capricious stepped out of the clearing. He had hoped she would have the sense to stay back and let him handle this. However, now it was too late, Kyte already knew she was here and therefore was a liabiltiy. Juelz didn't know of Kyte's power to absorb energy, but Ben did, meaning she'd be useless in this fight all except for her hypnotic voice. Why didn't she listen to him, he had a plan, and now things were going to be a lot more complicated having to protect her from harm.

"....Juel---!?! No, I mean Capricious, what are you doing? It's too dangerous for you to be here, you don't know what you're up against right now."

Ben would protectively step in front of her and speak as if to try and shield her from Kyte, wanting her to get out of here before it was too late. Although, he knew that wouldn't happen, Juelz would never abandon Ben and he wouldn't do the same to her. He couldn't blame her for wanting to aid Ben in this fight, she was a Titan after all, she had effectively signed away her life to defend against any threat just upon initiation. It looked like he was just going to have to accept she was here now and that either way this demon still needed to go down before he could enact his crusade of bettering mankind in his own special way upon the world.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 am

Kyte's eyes slowly widened as Benjamin spoke, and he slowly lowered the blade, as if in shock and awe, as Benjamin said he was sorry for his loss, and said that he wouldn't win this battle, and said he wouldn't be facing a man, but got interrupted when someone; a girl, stepped out. His electricity hadn't dimmed, though, to her dismay, as before she had even attempted to drain it, Gekido had sucked it back in due to Kyte's surprise. However, he wasn't even paying attention to the girl now. He remained transfixed on Ben.

I...

Brief images of previous, bloody battles flashed across his mind, as he clenched and unclenched Gekido in his hand, his knuckles going white a bit, as an intense pain filled his scalp, as if a headache had just awakened there. And in a way, it had. He aimed his piercing gaze at Benjamin, as if he was staring into the depths of Benjamin's very soul. He seemed about to say something, and tried to begin.

...don't...

He became interrupted once more as he suddenly fell to one knee, still clutching Gekido in case Benjamin decided to attack in his moment of weakness, as he clutched his head, blood soaking his hand as horns slowly started to tear through his scalp. They grew slowly until they reached about four inches above his head, clearly covered in Kyte's blood, which hurt all the more because of his regeneration. His eyes raised to Benjamin once more.

...you fool...

Kyte suddenly stood straight, although his body was in immense pain. He glared directly at the man, and the woman trying to protect him. This was not her fight, but Kyte would make her if given the chance. Gekido started glowing lichly red with energy.

I don't want your sympathy! How dare you pity me?!

Infinite rage. His bloodlust was at an all time high. He wanted to see Gekido pierce his flesh, and spill his blood. Oh...but he would not kill him...no, Kyte had something more...creative, in mind. Kyte all of a sudden appeared more calm, which only dramaticized his actions. He didn't shout, which only punctuated his soft words.

...give in to the dark.

He raised Gekido above his head.

Benjamin...you have five seconds to get her out of the way before I rip through her for you lying to me.

After that short span had passed, he would bring down the blade with all of his rage, launching an immense wave of plasma charged fire at them both, that was about forty feet wide and fifty feet tall. Kyte had kindled his rage well.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 am

Five seconds. Huh. impatient much.
"He didnt know, I followed him." I said rolling my eyes before I stepped in front of Ben again and took a deep breath.
I screamed, a bloodcurlding, shrill sonic boom of a wave at Kyte's plasma, shielding them from it before lauching another enraged scream or waves at the demon, realising my electricity was no use.
Between screams I managed to talk to Ben,
"Ben, you said you have a plan, now would be a time to use it."
Then I quickly pulled a small metal funnel/flute from my belt and used it to concentrate my sonic booms at the demon, never standing still, trying to buy Ben time.
The girlfriend in me was about to faint, but the titan inside was actually kind of enjoying the fight. Good excercise.
Though I didnt underestimate the situation, I knew this could end horribly, horribly wrong. But I knew Ben and I knew my own strength. I had confidence that Ben could deal, of course I was going to help any way I could. Ergo why I was here. If the demon harmed Ben...I would be seeing red.
I may not be Rose, but when I had to be...I knew I had a part of her in me, a dark, evil, untamed part of my powers that was lethal. And if that part of me was released...
well. Lets just say that I was unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: JaK? JaK, buddy? xD Waiting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 pm

OT: Had schooling and a birthday party yesterday so I could only do one reply, but I'm good to go now.

Juelz pushed Ben aside and let out a blood curdling scream towards their demonic foe. Attempting to keep him at bay while providing Ben time to change into an alien. As she did this, Ben could see she was tiring and if she kept it up would fatigue; then as he predicted become a liability. He couldn't let this happen. It was all or nothing now, protect those he loved from those who would attempt to take them away and Kyte wasn't going to take her away.

"Plan....Right...erm, that old one kind of went out the window now that you're here. You see, I was going to kind of blow myself up if I couldn't beat him. But don't worry, I'm working on a new one..."

Then before she could reply he would change forms, that way there was no time for an argument or her to scold him for such a DUMB idea. The whole time he was talking he had been searching for alien choices until he settled on one and pressed down onto the Omnitrix, in a flash of green light transforming into Xlr8!

A Predator Vs Aliens Xlr8_b10

He instantly speed off after her last scream. His faceplate dropping down as the targeting system inside locked onto Kyte. As he drew near to the demon going near 350 mph, it looked like he was going to run directly at him in an attempt to mow over their opponent. Although then suddenly bee-lined to the left and ran in a wide circle around his enemy. Thus creating a cyclone of wind that whipped around and around and around Kyte. Hoping to draw him into the air amidst the funnel where he was virtually a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:15 am

When we got home I was going to kill Ben.
But I knew now wasn't the time, though it was extremely hard for me not to scold him right then and ymthere fir being such a good idiot.
I knew screaming like this was going to tire me soon so I lowered my electric current to save energy.
I kept firing blast after blast at Kyte, until Ben sent a cyclone at him. Then I just went into defensive mode, letting Ben do offence until he needed me again. I knew i'd have to leave his actions to him fir his plan to work.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 am

Star-crossed lovers, it would seem, had joined to fight him. There was no mistaking it; Kyte saw just from the way that they treated each other. He scoffed. He'd deal with the woman later. She seemed to like sonic screeches, which were practically annoying. When they connected with Gekido, Gekido would vibrate because of the frequency, absorbing the kinetic energy from the vibrations, and leaving Kyte unscathed. She couldn't keep it up for long, though. However, she had given Benjamin time to transform into one of the forms Kyte expected. He didn't expect Ben to be able to keep up with Kyte, and so had expected one of his fastest forms to appear. He was charging right at him. Kyte lifted up Gekido to respond, but then Benjamin ran around him in a tight circle. Just from that, Kyte could tell what he was going to do. Kyte stopped breathing; the human body required oxygen, but he suspected this form would be fine for now. He was slowly lifted up into the air by the wind currents. Gekido quickly flowed energy into his body, and he glowed red briefly, before the red glow faded. He would then take out something from the inner folds of his suit, pressing it to his ear.

Rico. It's your brother. I would prefer you didn't get involved in this, but I need your help so I can talk to Benjamin alone. Come to the Central Park, quickly.

Gekido would keep feeding energy into Kyte, and then stop. After she stopped, Kyte could actually see Ben moving, as if he wasn't a blur. Kyte felt stronger, faster. And he decided to release an unexpected blast of energy from his body in a shockwave.

Enough.

The shockwave was electric, traveling at the highest speed, almost as fast as Xlr8 itself, and since it had a piece of technology right in its chest, would be subject to at least the minimal amount of electric shock. Meanwhile, Kyte dropped to the ground as the tornado dispersed, and wherever Benjamin had gone, Kyte would immediately charge at him, much faster than he used to be, and much stronger. He would be able to predict Benjamin's movements now, while keeping an eye on Juliette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Predator Vs Aliens   A Predator Vs Aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Predator Vs Aliens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next