Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

The man said he wasn't interested in chasing the young firebender since it was none of his business, which was awfully confusing. He also brought up the fact that the Fire Nation had not only overtaken the world, but committed genocide of the airbenders. He called the Fire Nation ruthless and sadistic, with the ability to cause great destruction. He said though their ancestors were friends, he wasn't really interested in following that footstep, and jumped from the building. Hikoutei watched him land nimbly. An airbender. He pointed his staff at a woman walking by, and said he should have a talk with the soldiers, and probably should talk to the woman instead of him. She said she wasn't a local, and walked away. Hikoutei scoffed, and jumped off the building, landing with his legs bent to reduce impact. Beast. He stood, and started walking. When he was parallel to the airbender, he stopped, not looking at him. He had a saddened look on his face.

And I thought Air Nomads were a bit more peaceful. My people have harmed yours for generations. I apologize for that. And though the scars of those wounds run deep, I hope you can come to learn and respect my people by showing you that I have no intention of harming you at all; that not all firebenders are the same. Any other stereotypical firebender would have wanted your life on the spot for that insult. I don't. So I wish you good luck and a safe journey.

He shook his head softly as he started walking away from the airbender once again, turning the corner to get to the other side of the building. No hostility towards the airbender at all. He jumped up onto Fafnir.

Well then Fafnir. Let us go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm

As both the woman and Hikoutei started walking away from Kai, he realized that Avatar Aang, his grandfather Tenzinm and his mother would all be ashamed of him. He had obviously learnt nothing of humility since being banished from his home land and was still holding onto petty worldly issues. A troublesome issue that would ultimately keep him from becoming a master Airbender one day should he not rectify this. Which he planned to do starting now....

"Wait....Both of you."

Taking a deep breath now, Kai would spin his staff around in a very quick motion before placing it in between both palms and leaning over in a bowing movement while offering it forward. However, it was not meant for them to take it, but as a gesture of his submittal of the proverbial aggression like behavior he had endowed towards them both.

"I apologize to you both for my behavior. It was in no way befitting of an Air Nomad, and I beg your forgiveness. To you for speaking of past events like they were of your own doing and to you for involving you in a matter that didn't concern you from the beginning."

The traditional monk part of Kai's personality was now overriding his more urban Republic City roots. Making his apology sincere as he closed his eyes and stayed in the same humbled position. Staff offered up and extended forward. He would stand there like a statue until either of them said something to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 am

Aria holding her staff pointing forward looked around her to see that they were surrounded. She looked over just in time to see one of the moose-lions charge at her, she quickly and stepped changing her direction of stance toward it. She then aimed her staff back and then (as if to hammer a nail into the ground) she threw her staff forward sending a gush of wind lifting up the animal and tossing it back making sure to not seriously injure it.
She heard the young airbender scream as the herd surrounding her continued to close in.
Reacting fast, Aria started to run towards the girl, and just as she was about to collide one of The moose lions, she gathered the air around her and used it to jump over that moose and land right in front of the girl.
"It's okay, everything is going to be okay."
She turned to face the herd that was surrounding them, to see that they had become confused but more than that frustrated about having someone else interfere.
Aria readied her self again, seeing the leading moose lion snort and scratch the ground with one hoof.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

"Wait....Both of you." Kimora Lee Sung stopped and turned around to face the Air Nomad who was addressing both her and the young man of the Fire Nation. What more could he have to say? She'd already spent enough time lollygagging around with him and his dueling and his assumptions. If he wasn't offering up an apology, he was wasting breath.

Maybe he's a saboteur, and he was only chosen to keep all of the other nations busy with his fooling around to give his people a head start. Her distrust for the boy lay in his origin; he was of Air and she was of Earth, two elements that were as different as day and night. She didn't have to be an Earthbender to feel at odds around people of the Air Temples - everything about them was just so... contrary to what she'd been taught going up. She'd also been taught not to judge people on where they come from, but by their actions. Well as it stands, he's not giving me too many reasons to like him, anyway.

But as it turns out, the bald one with the arrow tattoos did apologize for his actions. Bowing down out of respect for reconciliation, he awaited acknowledgement for his action. Now, Kimora Lee had the traditional obligation of accepting his apology. Bowing over as he had already done would be the appropriate thing to do, but would it be the smart thing? They were at war. Entering a vulnerable position with two enemy benders in such close proximity was not something Kimora was about to do. Throwing the rule book out the window, she neglected to bow her head as she said, "Apology accepted."

She stood still as statue, waiting to see if the Fire Nation native would accept the apology as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Just as Hikoutei was about to turn to go around the corner of the building so he could meet up with Fafnir once more, the airbender called out. Hikoutei blinked, turning around, as the man apologized to both him and the woman he had pointed to for his actions, even formally bowing and apologizing. The woman didn't return the favor, simply saying the apology was accepted, and seemed to be waiting on Hikoutei's say in the matter.

Hikoutei turned to completely face the man, and bowed.

Thank you.

Hikoutei then straightened up, smiling.

Well then, I'm off to search for the Avatar. You two are free to come with, if you so choose. I do have a Mongoose Salamander after all. He doesn't bite.

He chuckled at that, waving before disappearing behind the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Kai Li was happy to hear both parties except his humble gesture. Afterwards standing tall and speaking a loud to both of them. Specifically the Kysohi Warrior because he already had been introduced to Hikoutei.

"I am Kai Li, Nomad of the Western Air Temple. However, I am originally a native of Republic City and you can call me, Kai."

No sooner after introducing himself would the Fire Nation Prince offer Kai probably the most tempting offer he had heard in a while. A chance to track the Avatar, but Kai had been forbidden to do such a thing? Would he be dishonoring his family to directly disobey them? Although, if he did undergo such a task and found the Avatar he doubted they would be too cross with him. Unsure of what to do he looked to see what the young female's response would be, making it obvious he was unsure.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

This Kai Li, as he called himself, sure did like to talk. He was a professional distraction; the blue-eyed Kyoshi Warrior was starting to buy more and more into that saboteur idea she had earlier. Under any other normal circumstances, she would have stopped to speak with him; but this was wartime, and she was pressed to get a move on. She'd spent enough time talking to these two.

"Well then, I'm off to search for the Avatar. You two are free to come with, if you so choose. I do have a Mongoose Salamander after all. He doesn't bite." Why was he offering them to join him if every nation was in this for themselves? Very suspicious. I can't figure either of these guys out! Kimora thought to herself. She watched the boy with the silver hair round a corner and then set her sights back on her bald-headed friend. "I am Kimora Lee Sung of the Kyoshi Island Warriors," she announced as the Airbender looked at her with an unsure countenance. Unfortunately, she had no answers for him. "I, too, must begin my search for the Avatar," she sounded formal because she didn't want to come off as immature before the opposition, "so excuse me."

She gave him a nod, not a bow, before turning on her heels and letting Kai get a great look at her back. She was beginning her march again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Hikoutei got around another corner, and found Fafnir, impatiently waiting for him, as if to say "When are we going to go?". Hikoutei chuckled, jumping onto Fafnir and petting the top of his head, to where he got a guttural purr. He decided to wait a few minutes for the woman and man to accept his offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 am

It would appear Kimora had no intentions of traveling with the Fire Nation Prince and although Kai didn't not trust the guy. He to realized he could not just sherk his duties to his home and go off on some hunt for the Avatar. Especially after Monk Tai had already decided to bring him here on a whim.

"I'm really sorry to say I cannot travel with you Hikoutei. I must return to my duties elsewhere. Until our paths cross again, farewell and safe journeys."

That being said, Kai twirled his staff picking up a wind current that would pick up the young Monk as the glider propped open out of his staff and allowed him to take flight due to the fast traveling gust of wind flowing underneath the sails. Leaving Hikoutei atop his Mongoose Salamander and Kimora Sung walking in the opposite direction. Kai on the other hand was heading back to the palace. No doubt Monk Tai would be out of the meeting by now if both of those chosen ones had exited. He wondered if that rogue firebender was also a chosen one to along the way.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm

After some walking, Kimora Lee and Tai found themselves finally approaching the great wall of Ba Sing Se. Kimora was still a little uncomfortable with the pygmy puma that had chosen her as his owner, but telling him to go back was no use - she was stuck with him, it seemed. "Well, then," she started, "let's go see if we can find the Avatar in Omashu." Tai licked his chops in agreement, which made the hairs on Kimora's necks stand up.

After the guards to the city used their Earthbending to open the wall for her, the young lady with the blue eyes and her new pet exited the city, finding themselves at the zoo that they would have to trek through before they could truly be on their way to Omashu. But it was then that they noticed the crowd of people standing before one exhibit. Naturally, the Kyoshi Warrior had to investigate.

"Princess Isis is in there?!" she asked with exclamation, wondering now if she should go in and help her highness. The crowd assured her that Isis was really in there (along with a few other females of different nations) trying to rescue a girl. "Hmm.. should I help, Tai?" she asked, looking down at her companion. It would be just then, coincidentally, that a loud roar could be heard coming from within...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 am

Soaring across the skies via his glider, Kai tried to decide how he was going to explain his absence to Monk Tai. By now he had definitely heard about the commotion in the inner ring and would be rather upset to say the least. Eventually finding the elders amongst the rest of the Air Nomads he was concerned as to why they hadn't left yet. Other groups seemed to have already taken their leave like the Fire Nation and one of the Water Tribes. Landing near them he would spin his glider until it turned back into a normal staff again. The Elder Nomads looking at him very disturbingly until monk Tai approached him.

"Sensei, what troubles you?"

"One of the other monks have gone missing?"

"What!?"

"Never you mind about that Kai, what is this business I heard of you chasing firebenders through the streets. I thought I told you, escort only, you were here to defend if necessary and keep our clan safe."

"I know Sensei, but I saw a fight in the streets and I just thought that---"

"Kai, that's enough...*Sigh* I know you mean well. You always mean well, but you must remember violence is never the answer. Only the last resort and for you it seems to come down to that all to naturally."

"I apologize Sensei. It's just--"

"It's ok child, no need to apologize. I have a solution for you."

"Anything Sensei, I only want to be as spiritually connected as the rest of the temple monks."

"Ah, but I can read you like a book k]Kai Li. You don't mean that...At least not yet. That's why I have decided to send you on the quest for the Avatar?"

"....I'm sorry what?"

"I feel that the best way for you to learn the lessons you need in life is not through, meditation, reading, being cooked up in the temple. That only works if you believe in the method. No Kai, you needed to experience life for yourself and then and only then will the spirits themselves show you the way to enlightenment. I will take the burden of telling your parents of my decision, just go and do not return until the Avatar is found."

"Sensei are you sure of this.."

"Yes, Kai Li, you have the bravest heart of any warrior, completely free of fear, and the potential to achieve great things. You just lack the necessary patience and humility to achieve these things...Go, and know that in tough times you are never alone. The spirits of your ancestors are always with you and I am forever with you in heart and mind. Just as you will always be in mine."

"Thank you Sensei. I love you, and I will not return until I have found the reincarnation of my ancestor. My search will not be in vain."

That being said, the monk's would both bow to each other respectfully then hug. Afterwards Kai again extended his glider and shot up into the sky. Finally for the first time in his life feeling as free as an airbender should be. His direction and purpose now as flexible a the wind itself. To be shapen anyway he chooses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 am

Mizuki flinched as the moose-lion in front of her let out a massive roar, lunging at her. She threw herself to the side and formed a water whip, lashing it at the huge creature just hard enough to warn it to stay back. She didn't want to hurt it, but then again she didn't want to become its next meal. She looked around, saw Aria defending the other airbender and Shachi and Iris trying just as hard as she was to stay alive without hurting the animals surrounding them. The waterbender spotted a pond a few meters away, most likely the moose-lions' water source, and smiled. Things were about to get interesting.

Mizuki ran towards the pond, dodging a stray moose-lion antler and reaching the edge of the water. She turned to face the two infuriated beasts that had followed her, and quickly taking a defensive stance, she performed a sweeping waterbending move, sending water splashing over the legs of the two moose-lions. With another quick movement, Mizuki froze the water, leaving the animals struggling and frozen to the ground. It was a very temporary measure, the ice already starting to crack as Mizuki rushed towards Aria and her fellow airbender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Now that Kai was free to search for the Avatar he went in search of the other two chosen ones he had met earlier. Soaring through the city via his glider while looking for them, but to no avail. Eventually getting sick of flying himself he pulled out his bison whistle from his pack and blew into it very hard after taking a deep breath. A very eerily timid noise would then emit from it making you think nothing could've heard it from way up there. But of course, soon enough a large Sky-Bison would swoop seemingly out of the clouds themselves towards Kai. Who then swooped below the animal and circled around on top of it. Twirling his staff as he landed neatly on top of the hybrid creature and grabbed it's reigns.

"Hey Kaang, it looks like were going to be going on an adventure of our own after all, but first we must find those other two people form the other nation. Since I wasn't at the meeting, I don't know where to start looking for the Avatar and I'm sure they do. So keep on the look out for a prince riding a Mongoose Salamander or a young woman with a fan wearing face paint."

Kaang acting as if he understood what both descriptions of people would look like belowed out a somewhat lackadaisical roar and then dipped down out of the higher atmosphere so they could get closer to the ground to look for the two benders.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

"nice." Aria smiled at the waterbenders techniques and quick acting. "let's get out of this exhibit, close it off, and get this girl out of here, that's my suggestion." she said picking up the girl on her back, like a piggyback ride.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:44 pm

OOC: Could I join? And if so, could someone explain what's happened already and if/how I should create a character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: