Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A clown or a killer? (open) Vote_lcapA clown or a killer? (open) Voting_barA clown or a killer? (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A clown or a killer? (open) Vote_lcapA clown or a killer? (open) Voting_barA clown or a killer? (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A clown or a killer? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A clown or a killer? (open) Empty
PostSubject: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 pm

A strange women, clad in black walked down the sidewalk at night, people gave this pale gray skinned women a wide berth, if not because of her ice water attitude then because of her face paint. You see, people mistook the relatively tall women for someone from Gotham city; someone belonging to one of the many joker centered gangs, roaming the streets. Her name was Deidre Tuain and if anyone were to get a closer look at her, like a physical examination, they would notice right away that she wasn't human.

The ease side was no place for anyone, especially a women who looked suspiciously like a rival gang member, in a gang infested part of the city. So when the loud crack of gunfire echoed from behind her, she lurched forward from the sudden impact of a double barreled twelve gauge shotgun knocking her to the ground. She heard voices pop up from around her, alien and foreign with the one thing she could pick up from the tone that was clear in any language. They were mocking her.

"Wooooheeeee, we bagged us a clown boys!" One of the men had said, prodding her in the ribs with the tip of his steel toed boot, before finally kicking her right over onto her back with a groan. Much to the surprise of those around her. The blast of buckshot had only left her breathless as she opened her eyes, peering up into the faces of several people her age, younger then her, and maybe even older then her. Each one of them had the same look on their faces as she shakily got to her feet. That of pure Dumbfounded shock. One of them managed to shake the surprise off his face, remembering that meta-humans were a natural part of steel city, and that was what they must have bagged here. A meta-human.

His voice cracked like thunder, as he jammed the barrel of a revolver into her expressionless face a grin on his as he eyed her up and down. Almost like a butcher, sizing up a slab of meat for sale. She didn't feel anything, besides the irritation that they had scuffed her clothing. And that, was when she decided to speak. "Rath tir xor el" Even if they couldn't understand her, they apparently knew a threat when they heard one, because guns of all shapes and sizes were suddenly pressed into her back, her face, her shoulders and her stomach.

"What was that you freakish clown? didn't hear you there. That tone of yours, it was quite threatening. Might wanna apologize, though it makes little difference to us if you want to wind up a bullet riddled corpse." She looked at them, the scowl on her face growing as she opened her lips one more time. This time, speaking in clear, if slightly broken English. "You pathetic, go die like dog." That was the straw that broke the camels back it would seem, as they opened fired on her. She was already in motion, as soon as her eyes caught sight of the fingers in front of her tensing up, pulling the triggers and hitting thin air.

A flash of red illuminated the sidewalk and their faces, as Zealot attacked hard and fast. Slicing through guns as if they were paper and wherever the blades touched, the men would scream in agony, almost as if they were being seared by an unseen source of intense heat. The blades left no marks and before long, it was just her and one more man. Terrified and quaking in his boots, he without hesitating, opened fire and was slammed into the wall, six feet behind him. Pinned there like a painting on wall, and as the shock wore off, it was replaced with pain. Searing, blinding, agonizing pain, as he was suspended from the wall, the two blades punching through his chest and holding him steady against the wall.

"You stupid, now suffer and relent at worthlessness. Dog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

No sooner had the visitor from outer space finished her awkwardly put together sentence would something suddenly drop down behind her and speak as soon as it landed.

"Alright, you've made your point. That's enough, let the thick headed gang member down and me and you can talk about this."

There was no more need for violence, which judging by the amount of it Liz just saw going on she figured trying to forcefully make this woman or rather thing stop was just going to create more of it. Spider-Girl had arrived on scene originally soon after one of the men had begun shouting at Deidre and once the scuffle began she just decided to watch from the rooftops above. Originally preparing to clog the men's firearms with well aimed web-bullets or at least blinding them so they'd miss their shots, but as she saw the face painted woman begin taking care of the group all by herself Spidey really saw no need to get involved unless lives were at stake. It was obvious by now that this one was a meta and by the looks of her dress and the way she talked not from around here or even maybe this realm or planet, but of course this was all just specualtion on Liz's part. Back to real-time Lizandra sat crouched on all fours where she had landed. She didn't stand to close knowing this woman was as fast as her reflex wise from her little skirmish a minute ago and if perceived as a threat might be able to catch her off guard with one of the laser blade things, which judging by the man's facial expression from which she was holding in the air at the moment it was not a very pleasent experience.

"You can trust me, I'm not here to fight or hurt you, I just want to talk. These guys are bad men, but there's no need to harm them anymore. They understand not to bother you again."

Spider-Girl's voice sounded apologetic for the dillhole she had at her mercy at the moment and her demeneour was of a begging nature. One hand extended towards Deidre to signal for her to stop what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Ooc: Gah! Jak, you beat me to the punch! I just finished my reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 pm

OT: Ah mah bad, post yours if you still have it and I'll re-post mine with an edit mine or just leave it deleted Wink
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Ooc: You sure? Zack technically isn't supposed to be in steel, though thanks to his storyline I have a bit of an excuse. I'll happily back out and delete this though.

Ic: As she stood torturing the man, a voice rang throughout the darkness. "It seems as if you're enjoying yourself, love. Dangerous road that." The words were tinged with hysteria, as if their owner were on the verge of laughter. "Definately not normal eh, love? I'll bet you've some interesting secrets." Hysteric laughter followed, along with the owner of the voice, emerging from the shadows like some eerie specter. He wore black combat boots, ragged jeans, and the tattered remains of a white tee shirt under an open brown leather jacket. His jeans and tee were splattered with blood, and a Famas hung from his back, though it had no visible means of support. His brown hair was slicked back against his skull and his glittering hazel eyes seemed to shine with a cruel light. His face was tan and angled, and he would have been darkly handsome if it weren't for the eerily wide grin that dominated his features, eternally splitting his face in two. "I would say that you might not want to travel said road..." He chuckled slightly, his grin widening as his eyes narrowed. "But it rather seems you know the path well."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

She never turned, just stared up into the face of the man with a cold and dark intensity that spoke volumes about what she was thinking right now. She silently savored the pained expression on his face, "Must learn lesson, Hunters hunt. Prey is preyed upon." A hunter and warrior, mashed up into one, Deidre was exactly as dangerous as she looked and more so. She had to be, when the very planet you lived on was constantly trying to kill you on a day to day basis. She pulled the blades back, hooking them up at an immediate angle, causing more pain and discomfort so as to not let the man drop and cause any unwanted relief. Two large gashes in the brick wall, as if that small section of it was simply vaporized.

"Dogs are dogs, not people. Do not belong, do not get bel'lain" The man was looking at Spider-girl and between gritted teeth he managed to choke out something barely legible but it caused Deidre to stare at him again. Harshly. "G-god, don-don't jus stand there! Kick her ass, I'm dying here!"

Deidre managed to smile but it wasn't exactly emotion filled. While her countenance showed some kind of joy, her eyes were devoid of it. Completely barren in their emotional scape, and possessing naught but ice. That wasn't a smile of joy at all, it was the smile of someone who could kill you and sleep peacefully afterwards and that was exactly problem right now. She didn't have any qualms about snapping the mans neck whom she had in such a merciless grip of pain and suffering, she was at the controls right now and when she looked at spider girl finally, a momentary look of surprise was etched on her face before receding back into her stern, icy, countenance.

"Girl looks silly, dress like idiot." She pulled one of the blades out of the mans chest, no visible wound, no nothing. It was like the blade didn't exist at all, but at the same time, it had to exist to hold him in the air like that. Then she slammed him into the ground. Hard. The sound of bones cracking from the force of the blow was quite notable, as it seemed to echo in the streets for a minute. "Too loud, so made him shut up. Barks like a Sullidian tizzin hound." Spider girl had Deidre's attention at that point, the full scope of it and that was either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the circumstances.

Crouching down, she picked up the destroyed remains of the gun and weighed the remains in her hand. "xal inbal tlus weafl pholor l'jora rath delmah pholor Sullidious," she spoke up in her own tongue, before throwing the weapon over her shoulder, the metallic remains hitting one of the men on the head with a thud, eliciting a groan out of him. Deidre was dangerous, that much was certain. But right now, she seemed docile, peaceful even as she crouched there, examining the neatly cleaved remains of rifles, handguns and at least one assault rifle. "Pathetic."

However, the sound of laughter broke her attention and she looked up slowly from her position to stare at a man, smaller then her, carrying a rifle on his back before cocking her head to the side in quiet contemplation. Trying to determine if he was a threat or not. Most likely, he was a threat given his unstable.....grin, slashing across his face with undue glee. But, instead of giving him anymore of her attention, she merely looked back down at the disabled weapons - ignoring the newcomer not entirely, but just enough to focus on her examinations.

"Jal d'ol zhah joril! Usstan h'ros kl'ae jala d'nindol!" It wasn't hard telling that she was frustrated but it didn't show on her face, but rather in her voice for a moment, just before she managed to regain her calm. Concluding that nothing here was worth salvaging she stood up and cracked her neck, then her shoulders and finally, her back. Now her attention was divided between the foolishly dressed one and the maniac. Wonderful, a fool and someone, not unlike the specter outcasts. At least he doesn't seem to be psionic. Or contain the capacity for such.

With her attention no longer on the weapons, she was free to examine the humans before her with a sigh. "What you want? Rivvin?"

(xal inbal tlus weafl pholor l'jora rath delmah pholor Sullidious = may have been useful on the rats back home on Sullidious.)

(Jal d'ol zhah joril! Usstan h'ros kl'ae jala d'nindol = All of it is junk! I can't use any of this!)

(tizzen = hound)

(Rivvin = Humans)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

The eerie man laughed again, his head tilting to one side. "Ooh hoo! This looks like it may be fun. I suppose my business can wait. One can never have too much fun." His words were sinister, though still hysteric. "Tsk Tsk. So rude girly. No introductions? You're too blunt. You know you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Though a good corpse is also quite effective. Or sewage. Sewage is also effective, though not quite as pleasant." Zack chuckled again and took a step forward. "I'm assuming miss goodie two shoes will side against you, so that only leaves one question:" His eyes narrowed and his tone darkened. "Which of you is the most fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

OT: Ok edited, not too bad or too much to have to fix either. Just a bit more of a reply to Zack.

As Spider-Girl heard the voice of a stranger from around the other side of her new less than playful friend who finally dropped the man she had held captive. Liz feasted her eyes upon a familiar site, somewhat. She knew this guy to be one of the Teen Titans due to her keeping tabs on the current roster of the team and watching the news. He being one of the ones who took down Santa Claws last Christmas in Jump City, but had never actually met him in real life. His demeanor and very voice gave her the creeps, not to mention the eternal grin making the feeling intensified and worsened. Even the way he mentioned her as a goodie-two shoes made him already start to ahve a slanted view of the tattered boy.

"Hey, yet another Titan in Steel City, you guys must not have enough crime in your neck of the woods if you keep coming here. Had a little run in with some guy named JaK Sage the other day. Tell me, are you as much as a blood thirsty lowlife as him. Hmm maybe not, because not even he considered a situation 'Fun' when it came to causing others pain."

Lizandra wanted to make it clear right off the bat that she didn't quite appreciate certain Titans roaming around her neck of the woods and if this guy was one of those types. He definitely wasn't welcome. It wa also at this time that the alien girl stopped examining the weaponry on the ground and begn to pay attention to the two earthlings. Her face didn't seem to enthused to see them either, which Spidey had already gathered from her earlier responses to them.

"I told you I just want to talk...I really don't know what he wants.....And what's wrong with my outfit!?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Unlike spider girl, she wasn't at all intimidated by the man's threatening demeanor. Cautious perhaps, but so far she hasn't backed off. "Crazy man is stupid," she declared nonchalantly before ignoring him entirely now. He wasn't of any interest to her. But the girl, the girl, had her interest. She was snappy and smart; someone who obviously thought on their feet a lot. Deidre could probably appreciate, possibly even tolerate her, even if she did dress like a fool.

But now was not the time, she wasn't really in the mood for any confrontations right now and the one she did have well, she was actually being merciful. At least to her own ears in that aspect. "Doesn't scare me. Everything on home. Eat you alive." Weather that was fact or fiction, was up in the air at that moment as she turned back around halfway to look at the man with contempt in her eyes. "Looks like raider, smells like Tizzen hound." Now that was an insult that she knew all too well, that caused quite a bit of bloodshed when used on Sullidious. Tizzen hounds you see, are extremely disgusting creatures. Putrid,vile and just about the single most worthless thing you could hunt. Their hides were useless, and the meat was poison. Not exactly the best choice for hunting, but the name made for a great insult and that, was all it seemed to be good for.

"Red girl, be calm." She shot a glance at Spider girl, as she shifted her weight onto her left foot as she slid it behind her, her eyes fixed upon Zach's countenance with such a sternness that she was practically his antithesis. Cold and emotionless, versus the maniacal madman. "Leaving now," her response was immediate, as she slammed the fingers of her gauntlets into a brick wall, digging in like it was simply soft clay as she made her way to the rooftops. Crawling up the wall like a spider or something. "Hungry. Find food."

Determined to get away from them, but mostly away from the short male. She was going to take to the rooftops, where she could be a little more free on her movements and have an easier time finding food.

Last edited by chris on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Zack laughed, fighting to keep his hysteria in check. "Jak? You find that boy scout bloodthirsty?" Zack drew his blade, eyeing Liz from the corner of his vision as he licked the blade, his voice low and sinister. "Ooh ho, love. You're not going to like me..." His grin widened. "But of course, you should already know. You know my title, at least part of it. And it ain't like I'm known for my romance with the cameras." Zack rose an eyebrow at Diedre's remark. "Tsk, Tsk love, you ain't so fresh yourself. There's no need for insults, though if you want to start that, you should probably not throw rocks from a glass house. You make me look like a neighborhood nanny." He drew his Famas as she randomly decided to waltz up a wall. "So, I'm assuming you and your terrible fashion sense will want to do this non lethaly? Well, how's this..." Zack's eyes narrowed cruelly. "Whoever takes her down gets to finish her or handcuff her. If you really want to save a life, now's the time to do so girly." Zack laughed as he opened fire. Most would aim for the alien. Zack was not most. He had seen the fight and knew that bullets wouldn't help much. It wouldn't hurt to hit her as well, but he had something else in mind. His consice bursts slammed home about a foot above her head, shattering brick and spewing dust and rubble across her face. With a little luck, she'd be momentarily blinded and he could try to close the distance: he was already running, keeping up a steady rhythm of three round bursts. With a lot of luck she may even lose her grip and fall, though he figured he'd likely have to chase her up the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 am

As Zack issued a challenge, Spider-Girl had already folded her arms in discontent as soon as he commented on her fashion sense as well. Thinking she didn't deserve all this ridicule from a foreigner wearing Adam's Family face paint and a guy who could never show he was pissed no matter how much he wanted to. However, before the boy could finish getting the words out of his demented mouth Liz had already began running off after the space alien girl, yelling out her as she did so.

"Whoa, HEY wait!"

In the background Zack's words would still echo to her as she approached the wall Deidre was already scaling up like it was as easy as clming up the rungs of a ladder. As soon as he finished the clicking sounds from loaded guns would ring throughout the alleyway followed by shots fire from the crazed Teen Titan.

"Son Of A---!!!"

Spidey's words would be cut off mid-sentence by Zack's hysterical laughter as he continued to shoot just above the extraterrestrial humanoid in an attempt to stop her dead in her tracks. Meanwhile, Spider-Girl began wall-crawling up the side of the building right behind her in anticipation of Deidre being unable to hang on up there and dropping back down to the ground below. At least Liz could be there to catch her if that happened, but before that could take place she had to stop Zack. She felt bad now about ever bad mouthing JaK Sage, his bad attitude and sarcastic crude ways were a cake walk compared to this psycho. Looking back through a slant eye Lizandra fired off multiple web-bullets at the armed teen. The web-fluid filled balls were meant to plug the holes in his famas, but she didn't have the luxury of aming so they just irratically flew towards Zack. Not that Liz really cared if she blocked his vision or plugged that yap of his anyway. Maybe then he could get out her business so she could talk this newcomer into going on the straight and narrow for the rest of her visit to Earth.

"Are you out of your mind!?! You're a Titan for christ sake, you can't try to kill your targets!!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

The rapport of gunfire, the split second movement as she flipped her body, now facing towards Zach with a neutral, fearless look on her face. One more flip positioned her beside the debris as it fell past her and again, she began crawling up the wall, flipping and twisting to present a more erratic, irregular target. He's crazy, that much I know. But, if I have to bring him down to leave this place in safety. So be it.

Pressing against the wall, she used all of her strength to throw herself into the air, the flash of red illuminating her face as the two energy blades formed in front of her. The grim determination showing on her face as she made painstaking efforts to avoid the spider-girl and focus directly on the main threat here. The gun-slinging madman who, decided to try and kill her. To kill a specter, of all the maddening things this planet has offered up, this one in Deidre's mind had to take the cake.

She swung the first blade down hard at his shoulder, while it wouldn't affect organic material in terms of damage, the blade would prove to be a vicious tool in deconstructing inorganic compounds, as well as dealing out neurological trauma. Then out came the second blade, aiming to cut across his torso. Almost as if she were trying to draw a sideways tee, across his chest. She was precise and quick, sparing no quarter in her attacks. "Crazy man, has to take a nap now, so Zealot can find food and eat. No dying today."

She lacked every single iota of emotion in her words as she spoke. They wer just cold and to the point; no skirting around the topic. It had to make someone wonder what the women was capable of if pressed into a fight for her life, would she kill the target, or incapacitate them by breaking bones, putting them in a hospital for who knows how long? Point in fact was, that she herself, was capable of causing bodily harm if she had to do it. That was the kind of person Deidre happened to be; kill the major threats, treating it almost like she were hunting for the bigger beasts on Sullidious. Or injure them, and teach them a lesson in humility if they were of less skill than herself.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Zack was quite suddenly faced with two attackers. Spider-girl's shots were badly aimed and as he flipped his Famas onto his back, he managed to dodge most, though he still took one on his left thigh and in the stomach. As Diedre charged, Zack's grin widened. He had watched when she butchered the thugs. He knew that he would have problems with the glowing blades. The vast majority of people would panic in Zack's situation. They would either jump back or stand there screaming like s retard and get cut down either way, or they would dive to the side and be caught off balance and at a severe disadvantage. Diedre landed before him, her arm raised to strike, her other ready to follow up with a horizontal slash. Zack's training had prepared him for times when his armor wouldn't help him. Blades have an outer reach. They aren't designed to attack something behind their handles. Zack stepped in, simultaneously detaching his knife and using his heel to kick it over both his and his opponent's heads. As a result, her elbow came down on his shoulder instead of the blade, and her other arm was pinned between them. Zack laughed madly as he grabbed her untrapped forearm with one hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist, interlocking his legs with hers like some human anaconda, the two heals up only by Zack's magnetic ability. By this point, Zack's knife was falling and was about even with the center of Diedre's back. The blade stopped moving and Zack's madness bubbled up in the form of uproarous laughter as he pulled the now spinning blade towards himself. "Think you can cut me, monster!? Let's see who cuts who! Tchahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clown or a killer? (open)   A clown or a killer? (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clown or a killer? (open)
Page 1 of 1