Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Andromeda [WIP] Vote_lcapAndromeda [WIP] Voting_barAndromeda [WIP] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Andromeda [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Andromeda

RPG character
Name: Ann Catrina de Rossi
Code Name: Andromeda
Villain or good guy?: Good

Andromeda [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Andromeda [WIP]   Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 am

Ann Catrina de Rossi

Andromeda [WIP] 018

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ann Catrina de Rossi
Codename: Andromeda
Nickname(s): None
Alias(es): Andromeda
Birth date: April 6th, 1994
Classification: Superhuman
Affiliation: None - Yet

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Teal
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 106 lbs.
Other: Ann is a beautiful young woman with a fair complexion. She is rarely awake during the daytime since she does many night-runs to protect the city, so her skin is quite pale as a result. Her bright eyes are deep blue, though they glow an almost completely white color when she uses her powers. Though her beautiful features and thin, petite body make her look small and helpless at first glance, if you were to look into her icy blue eyes, you would see the feral intensity, the glaring ferocity of a girl from the streets, determined to survive and achieve all the goals she sets for herself. Her thin stature is complimented by lean muscles, toned by a life of hard-work.

Ann's sleek hair used to be completely black and quite long, but since she found her talent and powers, she gave herself a choppy look and dyed it a teal shade. It is cut in a layered form and slanted slightly. She usually wears her hair down, and lets it fall however it may without really caring to do much to it. Her face is narrow and slightly angular, but her expressive eyes are the dominant feature. She has no marks of any kind on her face. Her black eyebrows are very thin and arch fiercely over her eyes.

Ann usually wears a short black skirt with fishnet stockings and a simple black shirt, along with a black belt, black combat boots, and a black half-face mask that ties over her neck and up a bit past her nose. She keeps her dagger in the right pocket of her belt at all times, just in case, and though she doesn't use it all that often, she is an expert at close-range fighting. Her frame is fairly small in size, but also pretty well toned, and she is rather short for her age. Her arms are covered in scars, most of which small and barely visible,with a only a few ragged and ugly, giving testiment to a harsh life.

===POWERS===

Powers: Astral Projection - also known as astral travel, it is an esoteric interpretation of any form of out-of-body experience (OOBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separated from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it. The body will seem uninhabited while the soul travels.

Precognition/Postcognition - the ability to have foreknowledge of an event as if to speed up time and have the experiene/also known as retrocognition, the ability to have knowledge of a past event as if to relive a memory [BASED ON TOUCH]

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

+ Hawaiian pizza
+ Quiet
+ Solitude
+ Strategies
+ Fire
+ Sunglasses
+ Loud music
+ Poker/gambling
+ Hard candy
+ 60s - 80s music
+ Black coffee
+ Green tea
+ Reading
+ Writing poetry
+ Isolation

Dislikes:
- Police
- Storms
- Liars
- Hypocrisy
- Betrayal
- Drugs
- Alcohol
- Smoking
- Self-Pity
- Ignorance
- Immaturity
- Posers
- Unintelligence
- Change
- Harsh smells
- Bright light
- Sudden noises
- Large crowds
- Confusion

Strengths:
+ Reflexes
+ Powers
+ Wit
+ Stealth
+ Stamina
+ Charm

Weaknesses:
- Stubborn
- Temperamental
- Fear
- Guilt
- Anti-Social
- Paranoia
- Inability to trust

Skills:
+ Powers
+ Intelligent
+ Strong
+ Charm

Equipment:
+Dagger

Habits/Quirks:
- Pacing
- Nail-biting
- Hair-twirling
[all nervous habits]

Personality: Ann is a very independent girl. She is diplomatic but very careful around people she doesn't know, but she exudes an air of confidence and competance that makes people wary, especially in combination with her general lack of facial expressions. Privacy is her preference, so in general, she avoids others. When around friends, she is able to be herself. This inner person is witty and kind, with a good sense of humor, even if it is a bit dark and dry. If she likes you, she is fun to be around. She has very few friends, and is prone to getting lonely, though she would never admit it.

If she doesn’t like you, she is guarded. If you are smart and strong enough to fare well in a fight with her, she might give you that chance, but usually if it reaches that point, you no longer are willing to get to know her and would rather attack her than talk to her. She is extremely intolerant of a lack of intelligence and weakness and openly scorns both. She has a very subtle mind, and although she is impatient with politics, she has the ability to converse on a level playing field with any politician.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Mother: Claire Diane [Hathaway] de Rossi
Father: Jonathan Daniel de Rossi
Brother: Adam Munro de Rossi
Sister: Fiona Marie de Rossi
Place of Origin: Boston, MA
Current City: Jump City
History:

Sample RP
Quote :
Cassie’s Outfit

- - - -

As far as bad days went, that day had definitely cracked the Top 10 List. It had started out as one of those days. One of those days where you automatically know things aren’t going to go well. To begin with, Cassie had woken up an hour late, making her miss her first class and half of her second. Some girl had used up all of the hot water on her floor, so her shower had been more like a sleet storm than anything else. Her cancer-ridden father had been taken to the emergency room – again. Not to mention that she still had to write two history reports, an English paper on Shakespeare’s influence on the Renaissance, and complete a lab experiment which had been assigned weeks ago, and she still hadn’t completed – all of which was due by Thursday. It was already Tuesday night, and it was literally impossible to do all of that. And on top of everything, she was having a bad hair day!

Lord, just kill me now, Cassandra bitterly thought to herself as she pulled her sweater over her head and grabbed her room key off of the desk next to her bed. With a quick glance at her soundly sleeping roommate, she eased the door quietly shut. If she woke up the sleeping girl, she would get yelled at for being too loud, and then a long line of questions would follow. “Where are you going” and “why are you such a freak” were just a few of the anticipated questions already bouncing around inside her head, as though her roommate had already asked them. For some unknown reason, her roommate seemed to just generally hate her. It was as if she were some pesky cockroach that couldn’t be squashed.

Shaking the disturbingly gruesome image of her roommate trying to stomp on a bug-sized version of herself, Cassie braced herself for the expected rush of cold air when she opened the door that led to the outside world. It would have been easier to simply cut through the great hall to get to the north tower, but by using the back entrances on the outside of the school, she was more likely to remain unseen. And she definitely couldn’t afford anyone catching her sneaking around the male dormitories. The humiliation would never end. So, she took a deep breath and boldly darted into the winter wasteland before her.

By the time she finally managed to escape the viciously bitter winds biting at her exposed flesh, Cassie was practically an ice cube. She rubbed her hands against one another vigorously, regretting not having worn gloves. It was the middle of a brutal winter, yet she was dressed as if it were the very beginning of fall – not exactly the best plan. Ignoring the raised skin forming into goose bumps on her arms and the pulsating adrenaline feeling in her stomach, Cassandra ran up the narrow staircase to uncover her secret hiding place. As soon as she threw open the door to it, she relished in the simple, serene beauty that was the filing room.
Back to top Go down

Andromeda [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda [WIP]   Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello, hello, hello, and welcome to Teen Titans Roleplaying Forum! My name is Noah, and I will be your personal guru for this site and, hopefully, become one of your regular roleplaying partners (if you so shall wish and our personalities don't put us in a melodramatic fight or something odd like that!) Hahaha! No; I kid, I kid. Wink

Anyhow, I'd like to say that your username drew me into looking at your character! Is it a coincidence that you and the most beautiful Greek woman, whom -- because of her mother's vanity -- was chained to a rock at the mercy of the Kraken share the same name? ( ...I suppose I've had too much time in history class to dabble with Greek mythology. XD )

Your character is amazing! I love your description of her personality and appearance -- You've made her so well thought out, plusm I admire your writing a great deal. I can't wait to read history.

And again, welcome to TTRPG! We're going to have a lot of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Andromeda

RPG character
Name: Ann Catrina de Rossi
Code Name: Andromeda
Villain or good guy?: Good

Andromeda [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda [WIP]   Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:22 am

Hi, how can I get my character out of the graveyard? Smile I would like to make minor changes and revive her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andromeda [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda [WIP]   Andromeda [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andromeda [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: