Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Voting_barPokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Voting_barPokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)

Go down 
+6
Sicarius
Energy
Thr33
Josh
canace
Emblem
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 pm

As JaK would talk Josh turned to his fellow trainer. "Oh hi, my name is Josh". Josh would then take a look around the room where he would see pictures of Professor Oak in his youth, he looked like he was a competant trainer when he was young. As he continued to walk around Professor Oak would re enter the room. "So Josh are you coming or wh- Oh I see we have some more people. You must be Jak and you must be Brianna"

OT: Quick post to keep this going cause I'm busy on my DS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 pm

"Hey there Professor, I see you remember me."

Professor Oak would have a bead of sweat drop down from his forehead as he scratched the back of his neck and shrugged anxiously.

"Well erm, actually...No, I don't, I just look up the names of people coming to the lab to get starter pokemon from me. Which you my friend don't seem to be on my list, nice Growlithe by the way, I can tell you take good care of it. Well I'm sorry to say, that right now since you're all late, there's only three pokemon left at the moment that I had chosen to be given away for starters and some of them might have um...Complications, but it's nothing a little bonding overtime can't fix. Now, if all three of you will accompany me to the inner sanctum of my laboratory."

As they walked into the room, Professor Oak would approach a machine about the size of a desk. Once all four trainers were lined up infront of it, he would press a button sequence on the machine and the top part of it would suddenly seperate and open up, a cloud of steam exerting itself from the inner compounds of the device as three pokeballs were propped up out of it and presented to Brianna, Josh & JaK.

Spoiler:

"Now, to make sure you choose with your heart and not your knowledge of Pokemon. I want you each to step forward and pick a pokeball at random, really go with your gut on this one because the pokemon you choose will forever be your first and most likely the one you will share the strongest bond with out of any future one's you catch. I'm sorry to say young man, but there's only three available at the moment and I wasn't really aware you were coming for whatever reason. If you would like to wait for another day, I could maybe try to fetch some more?"

As Oak addressed the trainer with the Growlithe, the Professor would wait for him to agree to the terms he had laid out or or not. However, judging that it seemed like he already had a pokemon, Oak was going to guess in his head that his business was of a different nature entirely. Meanwhile, JaK would stare at the three balls that had been presented to the trainers. He didn't know what was in either of them and worst of all Oak had hinted that there might be something wrong with either of them.

(Mind)
"Great, a 100 zen says I get the one with the Magikarp in it that can't even splash..."

OT: You can control Oak for back and forwardth conversation if you want Emmy, he is an NPC after all. That goes for all NPC's by the way, it can be join control like how Josh and I are doing. Also Shadow you may choose whatever pokemon you want to be in the pokeball you grab Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 am

(Awesome. So, they don't have to be starters?)

Brianna exchanged a kind of worried look with JaK. She wanted to ask what kind of complications, but she didn't want to sound ungrateful. And on top of that... which pokeball should she choose? They all looked the same. What if there weren't any fire pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am

''Growlithe, back! Come here and stay!''

He had said it just in time. With a sullied face, Growlithe looked over his back to his trainer, dead in his tracks. He listened to his trainer's stern voice. Had Conrad not called, Growlithe would have burst in the room first, and if ever, he'd surely would be interested in the pokéballs.

''Thank you Professor, but no thanks. I do not need a starter, as you can see, I have my hands full on this particular Growlithe. I would not want you to go out on a limb to get me a pokémon. Especially not one who has complications, that'd be fuel to a fire. I do assume those complications would be just like my buddy's nature?''

Conrad looked at the pokéballs. It seemed the choice itself would be possibly tricky, but for some reason, he did not think so. Destiny would take it's course. Growlithe was a birthday present from a very special and well-known man, and they grew up together. Conrad had no choice, nor did he want one. Maybe it was because of the fact that he did not have to pick a pokéball. However, he looked silently at the pondering that went on. Although complications would only strengthen a bond in the end, he'd think all of the starters were sufficient at the very least. If the trainers disagreed, they could always do aaway with it in due course, although he suspected they would not do so.

Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Simon ran into Pallet town, looking wildly around. He couldn't see where the Pokèmon Center would be in this town, it was so new, far smaller than Viridian City but more confusing for its foreign nature.

If I can't find the Pokèmon center, the next best place would be Oak's Lab. He thought worriedly.

He looked down at the small Pokèball in his hand. He could never tell how they specifically worked, seeing as no human had ever been inside a Pokèball (well, at least they'd never lived to tell about it). So he guessed that the Scyther had time on the clock, he just couldn't tell how much time. One thing he did know, is that Pokèmon could die almost as easily as humans.

"Just hold on buddy." He said to the ball, running uphill towards the laboratory.

OOC: I'm going to wait for you all to get your Pokèmon before I come in, because that would suck for you to be inches away from your first Pokèmon and have some kid in a bird suit screw it up. :P
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 pm

After a moment, Conrad did not think it would easy for the new trainers to be selecting their starter while he was as present as he was. He nodded to the Professor silently, and got himself outside the room, and outside the lab silently, with Growlithe following him. He'd come back for the Professor later one day. Right now, it seemed Growlithe wanted to explore.

''Go on then, it's a lovely day and a lovely town. Go explore, but don't go too far away!''

Growlithe barked his name before running off, sniffing around as he went. Conrad took in the surroundings as well. Pallet Town was a fairly new town, but it was a very beautiful one. Trees, small clean houses, the sun reflected on it's roofs. Conrad did enjoy his surroundings, even if he did not look like it. Growlithe showed it's energy instead.

Figuring it'd take his companion some time before he'd be back, Conrad lay down in some grassy hill, using his jacket as a pillow, and soaked in some sun. If Growlithe was done exploring, and get a bit more adapted to this adventurous exploring, they would move on to the next town. Or maybe just wait to see what starters the new people got. Conrad was insterested in what those pokéballs would contain.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Josh would then look at the machine and he would lool at it, unsure on which Pokeball to pick which is when a brainwave hit him. He would walk past Jak and Brianna and up to the machine. "I don't mind which Pokemon I get so I'll just do this". He would then place a hand on the machine and spin it. After letting it spin for a while he slams his hand back on it to stop it, he then grabs the nearest Pokeball. "Let's see what we've got here then". Josh would then throw the Pokeball up in the air letting the Little Bear Pokemon known as Teddiursa out of it.

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 20100417203326!216Teddiursa

The little Pokemon would then look around, a little unsure of it's environment. Teddiursa would then look around at Josh and jump and run behind a desk. Josh would then facepalm at how scared the small bear was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 pm

JaK was up next, seeing that Brianna still wasn't sure about her choice. But, what the heck was that even, JaK had never seen it before? He was so jealous of Josh having gotten a pokemon that was so cool and obviously exotic. The Pokemon academy had never mentioned it while JaK was a student there, that's for sure.

"Ahh lucky you Josh, you've chosen Teddiursa. A pokemon I caught not long ago, it's actually not native to this region, but is from the one next over. The Johto Reigion, you'll all go there one day I'm certain. So JaK, two left...What will it be?"

JaK would walk forward and scan the pokeballs trying to decide which one probably had the cooler pokemon in it and was about to pick up the left one, but then stopped hismelf. His hand hesitating as it hovered over the ball.

(Mind)
"Remember, it's not about which one's the best or which one's rarer. It's about which one is right for me."

Keeping that in mind, JaK closed his eyes and reached down grabbing the machine and spinning it like a top. No longer trying to chose the better of the two, after a few seconds he reached down again and snatches a ball out when his heart tells him to. After staring at the pokeball he had chosen in his hand for a moment the boy lunged it into the air, releasing the power that's inside.

"Ok, here it goes. Pokeball! GO!!"

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Charma11

As the pokeball flung from JaK's hand it would open up and let loose a bright white light, Emerging from the ball a Charmander, but immediately after appearing on the lab's tile flooring it's peculiar feature was noted to all.

"Whoa, what's wrong with it's tail? It-It's-Blue!?!"

"Ah yes, now you see the particular flaw with this Pokemon. Well I personally wouldn't call it a flaw, but rather an oddity. A rare specimen to say the least, however, to other Pokemon it's different colored flame caused other Charmander I own to scoff and not accept it into their group. Same with most trainers as well I'm afraid. Many of them weren't to keen that their first pokemon would be erm, uhhh, defective."

"Defective? It's not defective, it's flippin awesome! Where'd you get it Professor?"

"Well JaK I'm glad YOU like it, and that's an interesting story really. It's a refugee, rescued from the notorious group known as Team Rocket. I'm sure you've heard of them. Well apparently as the story goes those dastardly villains were experimenting on Pokemon that they had been stealing. A few of the mentioned pokemon from the news reports that may have escaped when Lance busted in on the scoundrels was an Onix, a Butterfree, a Gyarados and a few more. One of them also being a baby Charmander, which you are currently staring at right now. Well as things would turn out, after learning about the altered Pokemon many scientist including myself asked if we could be allowed to study the properties of those rescued for further research and development in Pokemon physiology. The effects these changes could've had on these poor creatures during maturity could hold vast mysteries and scientific breakthroughs. However, I'm actually kind of glad you selected it JaK. For Charmander cannot mature properly being cooped up here on my Corral. So in addition to logging in Pokedex entries for me, I would also like it very much if you to kept me updated on this Charmander's progress. Think you can do that for me, I'm actually vastly interested in it's development and you're the first trainer that's actually...well, wanted it."

JaK couldn't believe the story he had just been told, not to mention the otherss must be feeling the same way. He had been given a very special Pokemon and all off a faint stroke of luck. Actually, no, not luck..Fate!

"You bet Professor, I'll gladly train and raise this Charmander for you to it's full potential."

"Splendid, but beware. Once Team Rocket get's the news that one of their pet projects is moving around freely they might try to reclaim it from you by force."

"Just let 'em try!"

JaK would clench his fist as he looked at the little Charmander, the necklace that hung down to his stomach like a dog tag was shaped like an Pideot. In addition to having Team Rocket's black, gray and white colors on the pendant and on the back it's project number. Apparently Charmander was subject #17 in Team Rocket's list of pokemon they were experimenting on. The Pokemon stretched a bit after being let out of it's ball, not really paying JaK any mind for the moment.

"That's the spirit my boy. Now lets keep the ball rolling. Brianna, I believe it's your turn. Grab the last remaining Pokeball and let's see what you got, shall we?"

OT: ^ Hopefully this post really drives home the point on how much freedom you guys really have to construct your character's storyline as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Absolutely!! I was going to have the Scyther I found be an abandoned Pokemon of Team Rocket. So it's cool that this worked out that way. But nice job, with the Charmander. Great start! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 am

Brianna walked to the machine. She was both relived and disappointed that she didn't have a choice, but she didn't spend time dwelling on it. Instead she reached out and took the last pokeball. She took a deep breath and tossed the ball into the air, and for the third time, a pokemon came bursting out.

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Vulpix11

'Oh, wow.' Brianna breathed. 'A Vulpix!'

The delighted girl moved forwards to stroke the pokemon, but it made a timid sound of protest, shrinking away. Puzzled, she reached out, talking softly to the Vulpix. Eventually, it came forward and allowed Brianna to drag her fingers through its soft fur.

The new trainer looked questioningly at Professor Oak and he began to explain.

'I see you're wondering why Vulpix was so scared of you. The truth is, it used to be the pokemon of a very harsh trainer. In fact, I wouldn't even call him a true trainer. He forced Vulpix to battle until its very limits of exhaustion in the Cerulean Gym. When it lost to the gym leaders, he left it there, saying it was too weak for him. The gym leaders called me and told me about it, and Vulpix has been with me ever since. Being abandoned by its trainer left some deep scars, and this pokemon never fully recovered. You're the first person it's opened up to so quickly. I think you are the perfect trainer for it.'

Brianna's eyes had darkened throughout Oak's explanation, and when he finished, she stood up with Vulpix in her arms.

'I'll definitely take Vulpix! And if I ever meet the slime who did this to her, I'll show him just how strong she is!'
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:19 am

Growlithe hadn't been off long, but he should not get too far away. Conrad fetched his backpack and took out his infamous Pokéflute. Not only does it wake up sleeping pokémon, or draw those little friendly critters out of hiding, Growlithe always came back running if he would play a tune he created himself. He could still remember. Growlithe in peril, not a single town not Pokécentre in sight, and he himself in pure panic. He played the flute to calm Growlithe down and carry him, but he did not know what to play. The playful calmin tune he played was unlike anythign he played before. Until this day, he would still recall the song, never to forget it.

In fact, the first times he played it Growlithe would jump him and lick him playfully. He did not do that anymore as doing do would stop the music. Now he usually tried to playfully tackle Conrad when he was done. In the meanwhile, he put the flute to his mouth, and within seconds, a barking Growlithe came running. Conrad stopped and the Growlithe jumped him, but this time, he wasn't playing. Grolithe gently sank his teeth in Conrad's trousers and pulled his leg, wanting him to stand up.

''What's wrong buddy? I know we need to move soon, but I just called you to...''

Growlithe let go of the leg and took a few steps, turned his head and barked. It was clear. He had to follow. Hastily putting the flute in his bag and fetching his jacket, Conrad ran after Growlithe. He hated to make haste liek this, don't tell me Growlithe went to Viridian already? But Growlithe was running back to Oak's lab. Don't tell me he broke something?

Around a corner, Conrad noticed a trainer with a very weird get-up. Growlithe barked and circled the Trainer. Theis trainer seemed to go to Oak's lab as well. And he seemed to be in an emergency. Inside himself, Conrad did not know what to think. Apparently it was important, but this kid looked like he revered Lugia, and wanted to shwow it by playing dress-up.

''Growlithe! Leave the kid alone, that ain't helping..Run to the lab and get one of Oak's aides! Go!''

Growlithe took a turn and ran to the lab, his energy seemingly not running out. Conrad shook his head. He had wanted to depart soon. But since he got stuck in this, he might as well see what pokémon those already present got.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Josh went behind the desk and patted Teddiursa on the back, letting him now it was ok to be scarred. Josh would then pick the little bear up and place him on his head before turning back to Professor Oak. "Now while I remember, here take these". Turning around to go to his desk Professor Oak would pull out 3 Pokedex, one for each of the new trainers, and three boxes containing five Pokeballs, also one box for each trainer. "These are what we call a Pokedex, they record the information on the Pokemon you encounter and sometimes will let you know what moves a Pokemon know which will give you an advantage in battle, and as you know these are Pokeballs, used for catching Pokemon". Josh would then open up his Pokedex. "I'm Dexter, a Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon Trainer Josh of the town of Pallet. My function is to provide Josh with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Simon watched as the Fire Pokèmon ran into the laboratory, the doors opening automatically for the little orange puppy Pokèmon. It stood in the entrance and kept the doors open for him.

It's as if it knows what's going on! Simon thought, shocked at the Pokèmon's level of empathy. Shouting a thanks as he ran bye, Simon entered what must have been the lobby of the building.

"Hello?!" He shouted out! Looking around for someone who could help him.

"Anyone!! Help!"

A laboratory assistant, or Oak himself; anyone who could bring the injured Scyther to get healed up.
The door to his right opened up and someone stepped out.

OOC: Does anyone know how to get the list of possible colors for speech? Because that would be really helpful. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm

As JaK receved his pokedex and more pokeballs, he could've swore he heard Professor Oak say something about Lance was the one who busted in on Team Rocket. Could he have meant Lance of the Elite Four? Sadly, before the trainer would have a chance to ask all three of the new Pokemon starters would turn their heads at the same time towards the lobby as if sensing something was wrong.

"Huh, what's up Charmander?"

Soon a yelling could be heard back towards the lab entrance. Right afterwards Charmander would run out towards that direction not really heeding it's trainer's question.

"Pokemon are more in-tune with nature then we are and can sense when there's trouble a foot. Come on, lets follow it and see what's going on out there."

As the four people went into the lobby after Charmander they would see Charmander metting up with Growlithe, followed by a boy dressed like some odd pokemon JaK had never seen before. By the look of the wings he could tell it was modeled after a flying type, maybe. In the young man's arms was a very hurt Scyther, it's wings seemed to be badly damaged and the lad holding it seemed to be very frantic at the moment. Oak stepping forward would call one of his aids to come and retrieve Scyther so they could treat it's injuries.

"My gosh, this Scyther is in very bad condition. Son, what happened to it?"

OT: Again, you can control Oak for your back and forwardth.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Simon handed the Scyther over carefully to an attendant.
Some Pokèmon had charged out of the room and Oak had quickly followed, tailed by a couple of new trainers like himself. Simon looked up to the aged professor.

"I don't know Professor! I was just walking to Pallet Town to get a starter Pokèmon from you and I found him lying on the ground!" I swear!" Simon shouted, frightening himself at the strange worry he suddenly felt for the Scyther.

The attendant had grimaced badly as she'd picked up the injured creature, perhaps just from distaste at seeing such a maltreated Pokèmon. But Simon suddenly brought all of its injuries into perspective. The broken Scythe could inhibit it from ever growing its fighting abilities, the bent wing meant trouble heaps of trouble flying, perhaps it would even be restricted to gliding!

"I believe you my dear boy, but I'm not sure what we can do to help him. We'll try our best, just stand by for the news." Oak spoke, a frown on his face.

Simon agreed and thanked Oak, sighing, he sat down on a bench. Pulling his left sleeve off entirely to make repairs.

As he worked, he thought back to Oak's comments, wondering why they worried him so.

Yes, an injured Pokèmon is a sad thing to see. But It shouldn't make me feel the way I do.

Simon flipped over the cover on his left wing, the access panel being on the back of its hand. Toying around for a bit, he lost himself in his work and found the source of his Previous failed flight.

The piece of metal that allowed for an electrical current to run to the Anti-Grav generator had been shifted off. His 5 previous successful flights had caused vibrations that moved it off the metal. He opened his bag and took out his Sautering Iron and a piece of steel. Attaching the steel in 4 places as pegs surrounding the metal switch prevented it from moving off of the metal. He quickly did the same to the other wing and packed his equipment up again.

He'd lost himself in his work, as he normally would, but He'd completely forgotten all about the other trainers in the room, distracted by his Gliders and thoughts of the wounded Scyther.
Looking around, Simon saw the other three Pokèmon in more detail now that he was paying attention.

A small bear looked around nervously, its hand near its mouth, a red fox, stunning to look at, with multiple tails l, and a very interesting charmander with a blue flame peaking at its tail.

Such exotic, beautiful Pokèmon.
He thought, wondering what was left for him.

Simon got up to introduce himself to the other trainers, all of which seemed to have relaxed more once he'd removed his wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)    Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Always Open)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next