Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Character sigs and banners Vote_lcapCharacter sigs and banners Voting_barCharacter sigs and banners Vote_rcap 
Moon
Character sigs and banners Vote_lcapCharacter sigs and banners Voting_barCharacter sigs and banners Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Character sigs and banners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Character sigs and banners Empty
PostSubject: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi there everyone, i've been a bit awol for a long time, however whilst i re-write the app for Kira and edit it to give me some new plot directions, i figured i should open this thread to help spice up this forum.

I create signatures, avatars, and banners for characters. Normally i do this with real life based face claims, however i am willing to try with anime.

Please have a stalk through ~this~ thread. and have a look at what i generally do.

Now since emblem is trying to implement the universal avatar thing, and Krious is doing an awesome job with making those, i shan't be making avatars for your character. I will offer in it's place however, a banner.

These banners would be placed at the top of a post and would include the name of the character, their image, and a quote if you wish. This is just so people have an easier time figuring out which characters are in which threads. It also helps to make the forum look more varied and shiny lol.

The signatures i would be offering, since from what i can tell most of you use just one account to rp multiple characters, would be a collection of small images which in turn would link to the profile for those characters. much like what Honest has in his signature.

If however you use a new account for each charrie, the signatures would be alot like the ones in the thread i linked above.

A banner:

Character sigs and banners Laibanner

A multi charrie account signature:

Character sigs and banners Haladmin1 Character sigs and banners Ronnieside Character sigs and banners Tayadmin1 Character sigs and banners Elenaadmin1 Character sigs and banners Zachside
A single charrie account signature:

Character sigs and banners Nikosig1

I may edit the single charrie signature size, but yes, you have an idea of what i am offering. If you are interested please reply to this thread with the code below and i'll get to work on your images as soon as i can. Also, please bare in mind that if you give me a tiny pic to work with, i can make it bigger but it will become pixilated and horrible. Basically the larger the image your give me, the better the quality of the final result.

Character name:
Character codename/nickname:
Quote: a line of text you may want to include
Color scheme: eg. blue-green
Particular style: eg. dark, stripy.
Face claim: if you know the name of the person you want to represent your charrie eg Monkey D. Luffy from one piece.
Anything else: eg. links to specific pics you want used

Code:
[b]Character name: [/b]
[b]Character codename/nickname:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]
[b]Color scheme: [/b]
[b]Particular style: [/b]
[b]Face claim: [/b]
[b]Anything else: [/b]
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 am

Yay! I've been kinda waiting for one of these on this site. What would the code be for multiple chars or would it be the same?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 am

Same mate, just repeat the code for each charrie you want done Smile

Last edited by Kira on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Kira... err, could you please resize your avatar so its not more than 150 pixels wide? I don't mind the height, just the width. It stretches the layout.

Character name: Simca Katapiete
Character codename/nickname: Swallow
Quote: "I've spent my childhood caged. By accepting who I am - all of who I am - I can be free... And freedom is power. I am a Swallow, a free spirit that soars above all. And so... my adventure begins."
Color scheme: Pink and white
Particular style: Banner
Face claim: Simca (Air Gear)
Anything else: Yes, actually.

I wanted to ask, can you recolor images? And not make it look dirty?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/277/e/1/one_piece__nami_is_back_by_98monehp-d3024q2.png

Could you turn her hair blue? XD As in, this hair color?
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am

Character name: Tyler Blackwell
Character codename/nickname: Blackwell
Quote: None
Color scheme: Orange and black
Particular style: Sig
Face claim: Kyo from Fruits basket
Anything else: If you could incorporate any juggling equipment into it? Preferaly clubs, rings, and balls. Maybe knives but most juggling knives don't look like Tylers knives.

Character name: Austin “Topher” Brickhouse
Character codename/nickname: Captain Awesome
Quote:
Color scheme: Light blue
Particular style: sig
Face claim: Chase Stein(talkback) from Marvels “Runaways”
Anything else: He has metal gauntlets that shoot fire, small missiles, and short electrical charges if you could put one of those into the sig I would like the electric charge the most.

Could you make the two of them like half and half right next to each other? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Wow, super weird. My computer is totally not displaying any avatar, yet i went and checked the profile for you and deleted the code that was there. Hopefully that's fixed the problem? Anywho, here be a banner for Simca (yours are on the way Ty). It's not my best work, but use it if you want Smile

Character sigs and banners Simcabanner1

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx204/Kira_Emma/simcabanner1.png[/IMG][/center]

And i've also attached the original base image you gave me, but have edited it to have the blue hair in case you wanted to use it for your own graphics in the future.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 pm

YES! I can now be saved from my own horrible coding! -chest bumps with Liev-

Character name: Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann
Character codename/nickname: Honest
Quote: "The person I am now ...well, let’s just say that I wear more than one mask at a time. What can I say? I’m honestly a liar."
Color scheme: Black, Gold, and White
Particular style: Multi-Character Account Signature
Face claim: Liev Schreiber (Click for Desired Pic!)
Anything else: Thanks! ^^

----

Character name: Katarzyna Dolinski
Character codename/nickname: Electrified
Quote: “Not all heros are born heros; some have to build their own title.”
Color scheme: Electric Blue, Black
Face claim: I don’t know who the model is, but here are some links to the pictures of her:
Anything else: I like #1 best, but I wanted you to have some options. Wink

---

Character name: Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann
Character codename/nickname: Fake
Quote: “I see the fake in everything that is real.”
Color scheme: Black, Red
Face claim: Liev Schreiber (Click for Desired Pic!)
Anything else: Thanks again! ^^

If possible I’d like to keep the Honest-Electrified-Fake order. I like how they balance each other that way. :3 Oh, I hope I’m not asking for too much... sometimes I get a little demanding. ;~; THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Kira, I love you for coloring her hair so awesomely, but one mistake you made...

You were supposed to use a Simca pic on the sig. I wanted the big blue-haired Nami pic seperately. XD
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 pm

I know, i realized that this morning and came on here to get on the sig before you noticed XD Wow did i have a blond moment lol
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 am

Well, err... fix that one please? Oh, and make me another one as well.

Color scheme: Your choice
Particular style: Multi-charrie account signature
Face claim(s): Simca/Swallow, Nami/Jenna (keep the orange hair), Galatea/Power Girl, Cortana/Aeon, Evil Kara/Kara-El

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 am

Herro. :3 I was wondering how the sigs and banners are coming along?

Thanks!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character sigs and banners   Character sigs and banners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character sigs and banners
Page 1 of 1