Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Vote_lcapI seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Voting_barI seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Vote_lcapI seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Voting_barI seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Empty
PostSubject: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Synopsis: Sage, Lightning Wolf, & others are seeking to train with the One True Master of Martial Arts after discovering in the Titans database that Robin, the former leader, had traveled to other side of the world to train under them. Although, he mysteriously left their identity unknown.
Time: 7 AM
Open To: Titans (or just ask)
Goal: Characters involved will/should improve one mental weakness and gain enhanced martial arts skills.
Conditions: Those who are training can't use powers.
---------------------------------------------

I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Alea-amandine-lefevre-planche-topologie-village-iso-1

It was early in the morning. Or was it late in the evening chronologically for the tourists? The Titans had been on the road, or rather in the air all-night heading towards China. Upon arrival JaK and the others exited the T-Ship and strolled through the near-by town Robin had left as the starting point. Although the scene they walked into to seemed to fit the the scale of a small village more. It was such an underdeveloped area - very country and old fashioned. JaK liked it. He had never really been out of the USA before other than the one time he went to Jersey. Was that a yak? An actual horned cow he had only seen on the discovery channel while washing his clothes at the local laundry mat. And now the teenager was staring right at one with the straw hat farmer who owned it shooing him away. "Go! Go away creepy boy! You scare my animal," the mustached farmer said and returned to milking the yak.

JaK turned to Taz and hiked his ruck sack up higher onto his his back. "Yo, I love it here!" The pale skinned Titan found this life style so fascinating! No sewer scent, no constant honking and yelling at all hours of the day, no one trying to frisk you for cash as they walked by? No street vendors trying to serve questionably dated hot dogs to you? What was this place!? And would you look at that, there was a beet farm that seemed to be an acre long. To JaK it looked as if it went on forever! The golden eyed boy might as well have been on another planet.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 4:07 am

Eunji stretched by extending her arms over her head as she exited the T-ship, then bending backwards to pop her back. When she straightened up she looked around as the strong sent of hay, yunnan and red pine and a slight hint of manure. It was so fresh, so nice. She threw on her rucksack and joined her other teammates, taking in the visuals of the village, watching people as they walked by and bowing her head slightly in greeting when they’d turn to look at her. This was so nice, she’d never traveled outside of Jump before so this was already an adventure. She looked up at the mountain and tried to get mentally prepared for the journey. “It is pretty nice.” Eunji agreed with her teammate’s remark. “So, did we have any directions on where we’re heading? Or are we asking the locals?” Although by her guess of the village’s layout, her guess was that they would probably be traversing up the winding mountain path.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Misty had been a little bit skeptical about this mission, at first, if it could even be called that. Trip, maybe? It certainly wouldn't be a vacation, seeing as this "Robin" had come here to train. She was still trying to learn more about their predecessors, but with how busy taking on this job had made them all, she hadn't had much time for studying.

Stepping off of the T-Ship behind Eunji, Misty looked around, before settling her gaze once more onto the back of the sound-user's head. Misty hadn't been around when she joined her team, so suffice to say she didn't really know much about her yet. Maybe this trip would change that- Misty hoped so, at least. "Couldn' hurt to talk to 'em," she said, taking in their surroundings once more. She'd only heard about Asia from stories and the almanac, back when she lived in Texas in the 1800s- seeing it in person was so much different.

But this place in particular didn't feel too particularly strange to her. If anything, despite the different architecture and the people who lived here, it reminded her of home. A fertile farmland, with animals all about, no sounds of the city, a raw earthy smell... Yes, it was on the verge of making her homesick. "Can't disagree with ya, Sage..."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 am

Taz bounced excitedly off the T-Ship, grinning up at the others and bouncing slightly on his toes. Though he had been a little uncertain about how useful he'd actually be on a martial arts trip, he'd also been happy to go on a little adventure with his teammates, especially if it meant he could protect others and himself easier. An even if he couldn't become as good a fighter as his team-mates, at least he'd be able to see new things. So here they were! Despite his uncertainty, the young Titan was looking forward to this, judging by how he seemed to be one soda away from ping ponging through the village.

Giving a soft giggle as Jak gets shooed, Taz's grin widens as the older boy remarks on loving it here, giving a happy nod.  As Eunji comments on it being pretty nice, he nods again, giving a  a hum of agreement. "Mhm!" The boy glances around, smile softening. To be sure, it wasn't the same. Not enough kin racing along the roads or through the air, for one thing, and buildings weren't like they were in his village. Still, something about this place kind of reminded him of home. Humming thoughtfully as Eunji asked if they should ask around, Taz nodded in agreement with Misty. If there weren't any instructions, they probably should check in with the locals and make sure they knew where to go...Wouldn't do to get lost. As the gunslinger agrees with Jak's earlier statement, he blinks and glances up at her, head tilting slightly, before giving a reassuring smile. Misty kind of seemed like she was being reminded of home as well.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 8:35 pm

JaK and the group of teens marched until they arrived at a stone statue on the edge of town of a disciple bowing to his master on one knee over looking a dirt road that lead away from the village and up into the mountain range. "I don't know guys, the file on this place was very non-descript. Which is odd considering I feel like the Titans before us left very detailed records." JaK ran his finger's through his hair showing his aggravation. "Beast Boy even chronicled his daily routine down to him cutting his toe nails..." JaK shuddered for a second. "But when it comes to this, Robin or Nightwing, I guess was SUPER vague - It just says only those willing to face three trials will be granted the right to train." JaK folded his arms. "I think the best thing to do would be to split up so we can cover more ground and get more info. We should ask around more about the true master and meet back here at this statue in 30 minutes?" JaK suggested. No one opposed so he considered it settled. "Alright then, Sonic Boom and I will head this way. L-Wolf & Mystery-Anne you search over there. The village isn't THAT big, we should be able to cover it all in no time." JaK said as he motioned for Eunji to follow him. JaK should also probably warn against getting into any trouble in a foreign land but he was sure that would be hysterical to everyone else coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Eunji felt eyes on the back of her head and turned around to see Misty, she gave her a gentle smile before drawing her attention back to the village. Man she was ready to start training, this adventure was going to be so exciting and she was ready for it...if only they knew where they were heading.

Splitting up did seem like a good idea, but Eunji was a little surprised they were pairing off instead of everyone going all a different direction, but I guess in pairs they could hold each other accountable or help if they got lost or in trouble...she knew Jak was always a step away from mischief so maybe it was a good idea to not let him wander off alone...although she was never that much better...
“Alright lets go!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)   I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I seek....I mean WE seek the True Master (Location: The Himalayas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Role Playing :: The World-
Jump to: