Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Vote_lcapBar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Voting_barBar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Vote_lcapBar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Voting_barBar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 3:39 pm

"I'm another level, a level you can't pass. I'm on some other shit, who knows how long it'll last. My heart is beating out, this shit creeps up fast~" Ally sang the lyrics to one of her favorite songs that had been playing in the bar she came stumbling out of. She still had a bottle in her hand, and smelled like booze and cigar smoke. The first chance she got to go up to the surface for some fun, she took it. Sure it was apparently some kind of school or college for supervillains- but it only reminded her of school, an school sucked even when she was younger. So to celebrate her new living space, she went straight to The Strip to paint the town red- or green... green meant go anyway!

"Elbows up let's bust some lips, acting like I give a shit~" Ally continued in her drunken haze with a giggle as she liberally pulled a leg back and... KICKED a car over onto its side. Did anyone see her do it? Possibly, but she wasn't paying enough attention as she stumbled away to the next bar. Ally could only get as many free drinks from so many people in one sitting, and so had to go find another bar full of suckers to help keep her buzz going. She really wished she could find one of her old gang boyfriends to hook her up with some stronger shit- and to hook up, she wasn't gonna complain. Ally almost tripped into a trashcan- who put that trash can there? Ally tried to pick it up and throw it to the wayside, only grabbing the lid and hurling it through the window of some store she didn't give a shit about.

Only people that seemed to take notice were the ones who had been in that store, and they didn't look too happy as Ally just slipped inside the next bar. Oh she remembered this place! Ally drunkenly looked around and found the spot, making her way over to what some people would call "a deal." "Hey guys- any of you have some smokes?" Ally smiled playfully at the briefly alarmed group of thugs, but the dealer recognized her and told emto chill. So she sat down and waited for them to finish up before she casually asked again about "smokes." Drunk or not she knew how this went~
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 4:45 pm

One of the best parts of the EDM crowd was the fashion. Anything and everything was fair game, you could look or be absolutely anything you wanted and as long as you put out good vibes, no one bothered you. With that being said, there’s a fair share of odd outfits. But Bunni’s hero armor? That was nothing in comparison to what other people were wearing. Essentially, she can party in her armor and always be ready for a quick escape, how much more convenient is that?!

However, tonight was not a night of partying and bar hopping for Bunni, it’s a Wednesday for Christ’s sake. She had just recently took on a more prominent role in this city, even though no one knew that yet. She was going to be a protector for those who cannot protect themselves. Someone who helps others find meaning within misfortune... but one tequila shot never hurt nobody.. okay three tequila shots. That wasn’t that much, she was a little tipsy but it’s not like the job requirement was ‘being a hero while sober’.

Bunni had continued to justify this in her mind while walking down the strip. She wasn’t paying that much attention to details around her, but her head did shoot up at the sound of a crazy loud crash, followed by some drunken screams. The hero shook her head, attempting to knock some sobriety into herself before she took off in that direction. She zipped to the scene and saw a car knocked over on its side, it’s alarm blaring and lights flashing obnoxiously. A crowd of people formed around that and a store a little further down. The window was shattered and some people were taking photos. “Does anyone know who did this?” Bunni asked loudly to someone in a uniform belonging to the shop.

“Some girl with huge tits just threw something through my window! I just switched insurances too!” He yelled back at Bunni. “Oh.. okay well do you know where they went? And can I have any other descriptors?” Bunni asked, raising an eyebrow judgmentally. Men are gross, he really just boiled this person down to their boobs.
“I just saw a flash of green hair and tits, don’t know what to tell you.” He snapped back.

Bunni rolled her eyes and begrudgingly thanked him before moving on. She slipped into the alley next to the store before zooming around the block. A quick scope of the perimeter turned up no green haired people. So that must mean they slipped into a building. Bunni had gone into several bars, telling them she was looking for her friend with green hair. No one had seen them. She made her way into a sketchier looking place where she had to fight the bouncer for a good five minutes to even be let in dressed the way she was. Once inside, her eyes immediately found a head of green hair an-OH MY GOD. That guy was right. She now understood.. and now she wanted a friend..

Bunni made her way behind the green haired girl “I have some smokes in my car if you want some.” She offered, grabbing a chair and pulling it up next to her. If she could get her out of here, maybe she could have a friendly chat on why destroying businesses was not an awesome thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:09 pm

Ally was running out of booze, and wasn't oblivious to the fact most of the people she was sitting with were clearly oggling her chest- she winked at one when she caught him, and grinned at his embarrassment. She almost didn't notice the cyberpunk bunny walk in- actually she was oblivious for a moment. She was more distracted by the fact her bottle was now empty, and that meant she needed to get more. Before the subject of getting her smokes finally came up, a cyberpunk bunny pulled up a chair and sat down with them. "Hey cutie~" Ally snapped out of her drunken stupor for a moment, looking Bunni up and down. "You just come from a rave?" Ally asked, herself dressed in denim shorts, a black halter top and leather studded jacket. Did she just say she had smokes in her car?

"I dunno CiCi- sounds kinda sus to me," The Dealer said, trying more to keep Ally around to do business with more than the fact he thought she would be in any kind of danger. Her being drunk probably meant maybe he could charge her alittle more too.

"Sure!" Ally came to that decision quickly, startling the other guys at the table. "Wouldn't you say yes to a cute girl?" Ally had already risen to her full height, kind of unsteady for a moment but was otherwise fine.

"That's not... I mean..."

"Lead the way cute buns~" Ally flirted, no longer paying attention to the table.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 10:04 am

Luckily, the girl accepted her without too much second thought. She had asked if Bunni had just come from a rave, after looking her up and down. Bunni was gathering herself after this girl was obviously checking her out, but before she could respond, someone from the table cut in. They didn’t seem to trust her, but this girl just called her cute and stood up. Bunni flicked her eyes around, then also stood up, standing a lot shorter than her green hair counterpart.
Bunni began leading her out of the club, turning to the table and winking facetiously at all the men. Sure she didn’t say anything, but obviously she didn’t need to say much to get a hot girl like this to follow her. “My name is Bunni.” She introduced herself, smiling.

She started walking down the street, away from where this girl originally was fucking things up. The last thing she needed was an angry shop keeper up her ass while she was trying to take care of it civilly. “First of all, I just have to tell you how much I love your hair. It definitely suits you.” The girl complimented genuinely. “But I have to be honest with you. I was hoping to talk to you because you broke some shit and I promised those people I would help. I just kind of want to know whats going on. You seem really chill.” She jumped right to the chase. There was no car. There were no cigs. Just a very untrained hero trying to.. talk to the culprit?? Who knows. She had watched a lot of true crime documentaries.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Ally likewise gave the table a wink, hips swaying as she followed after Bunni. "Oh, cuz of the ears?" Ally asked rhetorically when Bunni introduced herself, there was hopefully more to it than that but for now that remained to be seen. It was also clear that she was still "drunk enough" by the slight stumbling from time to time. "Yours is nice too- it probably reaches all the way down your back don't it? I'm Ally by the way," Ally said and introduced herself in response, blinking with confusion for a moment as Bunni was saying she broke some stuff. "When was this?" Ally asked with genuine confusion, having completely forgot about what she'd done just minutes ago. "Was this because I littered with a trash can lid?" Ally seemed to suddenly just remember the last thing she had done before getting to the next bar- but clearly hadn't been paying attention thereafter to where it actually went.

Then she actually had a look around and seemed to realize something else. "There's no smokes, are there?" It took her awhile, but she finally got there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 10:34 am

The two continued to walk while she pieced together what Bunni was asking. The green haired girl, who had introduced herself as Ally, didn’t quite remember what she even did. To her it was just littering. Bunni wondered if she was some kind of meta human who didn’t quite know her own strength. Or maybe she didn’t give a fuck. “Littered is an interesting way to put it, but sure.” Bunni agreed, giggling slightly. But just as soon as she thought the mood had lightened, she stopped. 
Bunni stopped, slightly in front of her. She turned and smiled cheekily when she realized there were no smokes. Honestly, they had gotten further than Bunni had thought before Ally had noticed, but still. “If you help me out with the window you shattered when you ‘littered’, I will get you smokes from my place. Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Grievances?” As She proposed this, she gave her green haired friend two finger guns, hoping that that would sell it more somehow. Wasn’t being a hero sometimes just being as peaceful as possible ? She had to be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 11:13 pm

"Window? Ally repeated, sincerely having no idea what she was talking about and now having to mentally try retracing her steps. Wait, no not THAT far back. There was that club she went to before the bar they JUST left, had a lot of drinks after some dancing, drank one of the guys under the table when he had been trying to get her super drunk, had a smoke with another- parts got fuzzy after that but she remembered hearing one of her favorite songs. Then she kinda shuffled off to another bar, bumped into a trash can which she tried to toss out of the way but only managed to toss the lid off. Did... the lid not just land on the ground?

"Did I axely- accsidently break a window? Iz hard, with my strength and sooo drunk~" the speech center of Ally's brain gave up in parts as she wobbled for a moment as the next batch of booze she finished a moment ago started kicking in. But it was only for a moment. But what was she expecting Ally to do? "But I can't fix gass- glass! What do you want me to do about it?" Ally asked with slightly more confusion than normal.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 1:42 pm

Apparently, Ally was too fucked up to even know what Bunni was referring too. But after a few more seconds of contemplation, she finally asked that if the trash lid she threw earlier was what Bunni was referring too. Which it seemed like Bunni’s first inquiry was correct, she was shit faced and did not know her own strength when inebriated. Normally, Bunni would be super annoyed and probably would of just left and let things works out itself. But goddamn was Ally hot. She’d make an exception.
“Okay okay, I think I understand the situation a little more now.” Bunni explained, having to keep reminding herself to make eye contact with Ally. “I’m going to go talk to the shop keeper and see what I can do. Stay here okay?” The small hero ordered her taller counterpart, turning to the direction from where she originally came.

Just as she was going to go see what she could do to help, that’s when she saw them. Apostles in maroon uniforms. Fuck.

Bunni turned just as quickly and faced Ally. The shop keeper was angrily talking to the Apostles, and one of them was looking this way and pointed. “Ohhhh shit. Okay new plan. Fuck the glass, let’s get out of here before those knight of the round table fucks try to get my pretty little face in a mugshot.” She explained, reaching her hand out to Ally. “Tell me where to take you home and I can get us out of here, fast.” Bunni offered, smiling. She wanted to get Ally’s drunk ass home, and herself away from the Apostles. It doesn’t matter what her story is, she had powers and the Apostles were apart of an order that lived to strike down those who were like Bunni. Plus that shop keeper was a fucking snitch. Bunni was trying to help!

If Ally were to agree to Bunni’s plan, she would throw her on her back and take off to wherever Ally said she lived.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Didn't she say something about getting smokes from her place? This was a lot of trouble over some broken glass, and trying to get some more smokes. "Could just leave and go to your place like you said~" Ally reminded her before she said she'd try to do something about it. But then she immediately about faced. "Wazzit about... that one funny movie?" Ally asked, forgetting the name of the movie in her current state. She remembered there was a whole funny bit with the knights of the round table, and started giggling like an idiot doing so. But were these one-knight stands giving her trouble? Not currently but she sounded upset and her mind was already wandering off to other things. "Wut four? I've managed az much four now. Let am em!" Ally took one step, almost lost her balance.

"Axsually, Bunni wouldn't like that... but words. My place also dozn't have smokes," Ally suddenly remembered that she was dealing with a nicey-nice type person, so she couldn't just go over and throw hands at people... not without upsetting her and she was cute. There would be other brawls to get into, and she really did want some smokes and "pokes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]   Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Bouncing [Moon/Open]
Page 1 of 1