Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Vote_lcapAmalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Voting_barAmalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Vote_lcapAmalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Voting_barAmalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Empty
PostSubject: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:42 am

”Bread?”
“Check”
“Hot mustard”
“...check”
“Lettuce, tomato, pastrami, salami, Mayo, cheese, olives, pepperoni?”
“..................check?”
“Man these sammiches are gonna be bomb.” Eunji strided along happily, carrying a single brown paper bag while her twin dragged his feet behind her carrying the rest if not most of the groceries.

“RF5621....22....located.”

Little did the twins know they were being observed and their actions followed. They moved silently across the rooftops, staying out of view until the opportune moment,  and that moment was coming soon,  as the twins pushed through the crowds and crossed the green lit crosswalks making they’re way home.

Cutting through downtown to get to the slums, there was a road barely traveled by pedestrians or vehicles as it was known as panhandler street, but to the twins it was a shortcut.

Eunji was humming a popular tune when suddenly you could see a question spark in her head,  “Hey Bro, do you think-“, and right as she turned to vocalize it to her brother, the bag in her hands was stabbed through and its contents spilled onto the sidewalk.

“Now that I’ve caught your attention.”

Spoiler:

Eunji and Adrien both turned their heads in the direction of the comment. A boy, maybe a little bit older than the two, stood in the middle of the street. His most distinguishing feature was the dark crimson and black scythe like appendage that was in the place of his left arm. It was in the process of retracting
from having sliced the girl’s grocery bag.

Eunji clenched her fists and glowered at him suspiciously, who the hell was he and that was an extremely rude way to get someone’s attention.  “What the hell do you want?!”

“...Who are you?!”

“I’m you, but better. PF3471....but you can call me Leon.” He grinned.

“I don’t care! You owe me for that bag of apples and drinks you spilled!” She pointed at him angrily, even though her bigger concern should be why he wanted their attention in the first place.

“You know, it took them a while to track you two down. Who knew you’d still be right here, under their noses, but they’ve been studying up on you two, you’re quite the interesting case.”

“Whose they...”
“Yeah, whose noses?!”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” He grinned mockingly, “Right now my mission’s been to reclaim their work. Which is you two. Now we can either walk back like civilized altered humans, or we can have a little fun.” It was obvious he wanted them to put up a fight. “But if you decide to resist, well....it won’t be my fault if i deliver the packages back damaged.” Suddenly out from the shadows, horrendous creatures began to surround him, almost as if they were sided with him as they stared hungrily at the twins. “And did i mention I didn’t come alone?”

Spoiler:

Eunji eyes widened at the sight of the amalgamations, “What....are those....” The stragglers and pedestrians still around began running and screaming at the sight. Eunji began absorbing those screams, but if they could get somewhere with a bit more noise it’d be a lifesaver.

“They were created from the same samples as us, they just happen to be the unsatisfactory result. Shame really.” He pet the one closest to him, making sure to avoid the sharp shards protruding from its body. “Oh, but don’t underestimate them.”

“You’re crazy if you think we’re coming with you.” Eunji crouched into a ready to put up a fight stance. “And even more lunatic if you think we’re going quietly.”

“Oh, I already know you love to cause a commotion. So bring it.”  Leon snapped his fingers and the creatures began surrounding the two siblings.

Eunji’s gaze followed the creatures but also kept an eye on Leon, she knew she’d have to deal with him to. By the look of the slits on the palms of his hands, it almost looked like he was able to manipulate and transform his own blood. She moved back to back with her brother who by now had dropped the bags of groceries and also stood at the ready.
The creatures were closing in, they needed to act fast. The one one almost dog shaped in appearance charged and tried to take a bite at Eunji to which Adrien responded with a blast, barely knocking the jaw away.  And then the one with multiple appendages and arms tried to join in the fray by grabbing at them both. Eunji began fending them off, throwing her hardest punches in a timely fashion, but she could only fight off so many hands at once, this thing seemed to have an infinite amount. One hand managed to get through and grabbed the girl by her ankle and lifted her, hanging her in the air for a split second before it flung her body across the pavement. “Eunji!” Three of the creatures began to chase her, so their goal was to separate the two.

Eunji upon hitting the ground, rolled to minimize the damage but man, skidding across asphalt still hurt like a B-. She got up to her feet as quickly as possible and saw the three creatures charging their way towards her. She clenched her fists and charged at the creatures, veering to her right last second, towards the traffic light, where she used her momentum to grab onto it and spin, delivering a kick to the side of the creatures head, crash landing him into his buddy. “Adrien Run!” She darted in the opposite direction towards the more bustling streets. She needed more sound to absorb, she couldn’t fight these things at the level she was now, that little fiasco back there proved it.  

Adrien was still managing to hold off the beasts, slowly backing into an alleyway.  As soon as he was backed into the chain link fence, he blasted his sound waves against the concrete in a way that helped propel himself up and over the fence.

Leon had yet to move from his spot, just observing and grinning to himself. With his hands in his pockets he then made his way in the direction the sister had ran.

Eunji kept running, and as she reached the more bustling streets, more screams could be heard as people caught glimpses and or ran from the creatures hot on her tail. Cars honked and someone even collided into a car in front of them to avoid hitting one of the amalgamations as they continued their pursuit. All of this Eunji was taking in, with every stride she was getting faster, stronger. She skid to a halt and turned to face the three abominations as they began to circle her once more like a pack of wolves on the hunt. She inhaled through her nose and breathed out of her mouth as she waited for them to pounce. And almost on point, two of the beats adjacent to one another charged at her, fangs at the ready and shrieking like the horrendous creatures they were. They aimed their jaws at her neck and face, but she managed to dodge them, twirling on the balls of her feet, and crouching, hitting one beast with a back elbow square to its face. She then spun in the opposite direction and landed a spinning kick on the other, and just as she retracted her leg, the third beast charged, to which she barely managed to avoid getting chomped on as she leaned all the way back, her back in an arch as she planted her hands on the road and delivered a somersaulted kick upwards to the third beast’s jaw.  They all yelped and jumped back to compose themselves and maybe take a different approach.

“Hey, that’s enough.” It was Leon’s voice, “Go after the other twin, and leave her to me.” He approached, his hands still in his pockets.

Spoiler:

“And what makes you think you have a better chance.”

“Cocky aren’t we? You know that makes you kinda cute.” His hands left his pockets and his arms began getting enveloped in his blood that began hardening into spear like appendages. “But like I’ve mentioned before, even if what created these things created us, these were still failed attempts. But you and I, we were the wanted end results.” The beasts glanced at him once more before following his command and running off to find Adrien.
Eunji needed to do the same, she needed to find Adrien, why were they being hunted, sought after, now after all this time. Right now however she needed to focus, she had to defeat what stood in her way.

“Bring it.”

“Gladly.” He charged forward, throwing left hook after right hook.
He was fast, Eunji was actually having trouble keeping up. Just as she thought she saw an opening, and as she aimed her fist, she felt the grazing pain of something slicing her cheek, but her fist did come in contact and managed to clip his jaw. She didn’t stop, pressing forward with a high knee, and more swings, but this guy was managing to block most of them. “Not bad~” He smirked, as the blood dispersed on his right arm and transformed to a giant clawed hand that grabbed her arm “But not good enough!” He lifted her up and threw her into a shop’s window. Her body shattered the glass and stumbled over the counters before she came to a halt, her back slamming against a shelf of magazines. She winced and grimaced as she began to stand, gripping at her arm that felt like it had almost been pulled out of its socket. She then realized what kind of shop she had been thrown into, cds lined the walls and the counters were full of old records. And what was a music shop if it wasn’t blasting music, she noticed the remote on the checkout counter and pressed the volume up button to the fullest.  She absorbed the beautiful loud metallic sound waves and man did it feel good, in fact she felt good as new, the cut on her cheek healing completely as proof. She jumped up onto the window and Leon was just standing there, picking his ear, waiting, why didn’t he attack her after throwing her into the shop, was he toying with her?
“Found what you wanted?”

“What?” He was toying with her, “Why you...” She pushed off the window sill and lunged at him, faster than before. Her hits were stronger but a bit less coordinated, was she letting him get under her skin. He was still managing to block every hit. She leapt back to give them some distance, and maybe she needed to think of a different approach.

“Getting tired already? I had high hopes for you.”

“Me? Never.” She charged at him again, but this time instead of attacking, she slid between his legs, ending up behind him where she shot up and reached back with both hands, grabbing him by his face, and leaned forward. He was lifted over her shoulder and slammed onto the pavement. It was a dirty move, but who said they were playing nice.

He grunted as he gripped at his stomach, and then stumbled backwards onto his butt. “Ouch, that was more like it...”
Was he a masochist? He was seriously starting to creep her out.

“Shut up!” She aimed a scissor kick to his head, to which he blocked with his blood arm. Her eyes widened as the blood began to morph and wrap around her leg. She tried to pull away but had no luck, as his grip tightened and then pulled her off her feet. She landed with a hard thud on her back and then was dragged down to him where he leaned over her. His left hand pinned her arms above her head by the wrists. “Oh...and what’s this?” He noticed something attached to the belt clinging to her pants, and pulled it off, turning it around in his hands. “Give that back!”

“Oh-ho!! No way! This can’t be real right?” It was her titan’s communicator, which he was still reluctant to think it was the real deal and fully functioning, making the mistake of flipping it open. “Hello? Hello do you read?” Static. “Tchh, I knew it.” He tossed it to the side. “Now, what was that about not coming quietly.”
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:00 pm

If Leon had been paying attention he may have noticed that there was more than one blinking red blip on the device's screen. One of them was of course Eunji but another one was blinking in virtually the same vicinity as hers.

The beasts sent after Adrien were suddenly thrown to the ground in front of Leon, who had Eunji strung up by her ankle. One after the other each failed creature was tossed to the ground at Leon's feet and all of the beasts were unconscious. A figure of a boy approached, his clothes were torn and there was a cut on his cheek from the monstrosities he had just defeated, but as he spoke the cut slowly closed before everyone's eyes. "Quietly? Oh no, it's about to get very loud!" JaK's eyes shimmered in the shade as he stepped out into the light and cracked the knuckles in his hand just by tensing all of his muscles. "I see you've been treating my band and teammate very well." JaK's eyes widened as the fury from within swelled and oozed from his expression. "How about I show you the same kindness..."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:53 pm

Leon’s expression was not impressed as the creatures were thrown at his feet, they were weak anyway. “And who the hell are you?” He then shrugged that question off. “Actually it doesn’t matter, come join the party” He lifted Eunji higher up as his body became completely encased in his blood, it looked almost molten, but had the sturdiness of steel. “You want to get loud? Let’s get loud!”

Spoiler:

He threw Eunji back against the brick wall behind him, where she slammed against it, and collapsed onto her rear. She spat blood onto the sidewalk and wiped her mouth as she looked up in time to see him start walking towards Jak, his arm transforming into a scythe. What the hell was he made of? He said they were the same...both experimented from the same stuff..but Eunji felt inferior. It felt like this guy was leagues stronger than her. What was she doing wrong?

She shook her head, right now she needed to focus, she needed to help Jak. She staggered to get up and looked around. She clenched her fist, her strength was still there. She looked over at a parking meter....sure that would work, she kicked it off its bolts, and held it like a javelin before chucking it hard at Leon aimed straight at the back of his head. It collided but only caused him to stumble forward and then turn around to face the nuisance.
“Did I get your attention?”
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 1:48 am

JaK's body grew even more tense as he watched Eunji get tossed aside. "You do not know who you're @%#$ing with man..." JaK said as bent his knees and took a defensive stance. A sweat dropped inched it's way across JaK's cheek as his foe shape shifted and walked towards him. JaK's gaze was glued to the scythe hand.

The droplet crawled just a bit more with each step he took until JaK saw the opportunity the moment Leon stumbled forward and turned. There! The instant he turned his head JaK had dashed in front him him. To the naked eye it was would seem as if JaK had closed the distance in just one movement. "Let me show you!" The fist shot upward towards Leon's jaw. Even if Leon did block the blow the strength JaK had proportionally applied into the uppercut was enough to launch a 200 lbs sack and thus Leon would be lifted into the air on contact, direct hit or not. JaK would then follow up with an over hand right-cross meant to throw his enemy backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 5:09 am

The fist collided with Leon’s jaw, sending him airborne a couple feet off the ground, he threw his arms up in time to block the force of the second hit back was still launched backwards a few meters before skidding to a haunt. “...Impressive power...this’ll be a jolly good time after all.” He crouched as he spoke, focusing the muscles in his legs before launching forward at incredible speed, taking a swipe at Jak with his scythe arm, and a left-hook with his other arm.

Eunji took this opportunity of him having his attention on Jak to charge at him as well. Once close enough, she leapt into the air rotating her body into a perfect reverse roundhouse kick aimed at his neck. But even that he managed to block as he spun around, bringing up his arm in time to catch the blow, but still half of his attention stayed focused on Jak in case he also tried to sneak in an attack.

Quite a ways away from the brawl Adrien was trying to lose the two monstrous creations that had given chase to him from the get go. Jak had managed to stop the other three from joining their friends but Adrien still had to avert these two that had pursued him instead of his sister. He stopped running to catch his breath, right before hitting an intersection he looked back...where were they? He glanced all around in a panic frenzy, he couldn’t lose sight of them. He tried to listen, feel their vibrations but with the passing vehicles and crowds it was hard to pinpoint them. Suddenly screams were heard as pedestrians caught sight of the creatures first. One was charging down the sidewalk and the second was hanging off the stoplight. The one on the stoplight leapt off and dived towards him,  fangs bared and hands outstretched. “#@%#$!” He barely managed to duck and roll out of the way, avoiding being grabbed, but in that same instance the one that was running   Down the street pounced at him. He outstretched his arms in time to blast the creature and suspend him up and over him before launching him into the middle of the intersection. The amalgamation landed on its side but quickly got back up and shook itself off. It snarled and turned to face Adrien again but before it could pounce again a semi unable to stop in time came barreling in, taking the creature with it. One down, one more to go...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 7:03 pm

JaK prepared by reaching behind his back into his utility belt to grab--- Before JaK could even complete the thought the enemy was already within striking distance. He's fast as *^! is all JaK could think as he leaned all the way back like perform the world record lean for the macarena to barely avoid being sliced. The blade was so close to having lopped his head off that some of his hair was shorter due to the blade slicing trough it in the same instant it missed cutting his skin. However as JaK leaned back up he was decked square in his temple causing him to roll backwards and get to one knee. His nose was busted but JaK quickly cracked it back into place and sniffled. Almost good as new. This was bad, JaK was on the defensive. However, was, is they key word there. Eunji also had made a move. JaK was ready now - even if Eunji's attack had been unsuccessful it gave Sage an opening. JaK pulled an extendable pole from his utility belt and twirled it overhead while running back into the fray. He launched himself into the air and took a downward swing at the maniac without holding back.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm

Ally was definitely liking Jump City more than Steel, for the most part. The beach was what she really wanted to go to, so that was checked off- lots of cute girls and guys too. This was more so true of the HIVE campus here, even if Blondie and Orange Juice didn't like her- still counts. So she was enjoying a milkshake, just kind of vibing when she heard a scream and some commotion. She saw Adrien and... could've swore she had read or been told something about him back at the campus. But he was being chased! By... some kind of monster, simply put. Then he blasted it onto the road where it was soon a smear on someone's front bumper. Nice! But she saw some movement down the sidewalk, another monster about to capitalize on the distraction! She casually stood up, with a grunt tore the bench that HAD been firmly bolted into the concrete, and then simply hurled the bench at the creature as it moved to try and attack Adrien. Unless it was her, there would be no cute boys being roughed up on her watch! "HEY! You alright cutie?" Ally called over to Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)   Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalgamations (Open to 2 titans)
Page 1 of 1