Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barTo build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 12:26 pm

JaK listened intently to Jing, who said he had lost his father. JaK understood that feeling entirely. He listened quietly to the rest of what Jing said and took note of it. Was this a test? Was he lying? Did he know about JaK losing his parents? Did he know about his past in Gotham? JaK wasn’t sure everything he said could be taken at face value but he was able to answer at least one thing he said for certain....

“Ya know,” JaK said as if pondering while staring into the distance himself now. “At first...It just seemed like something to do. A place to lay my head. Free food, cool gadgets, fame, and glory. And it was something I could do, ya know. Being a Titan is something to justify what I am now...” JaK paused. “But now it’s more than that. When we save these people, when I look into their eyes after they know that their family is safe, that when we show up hope creeps through and overcomes their fears. That’s just something I could never experience without being someone’s hero. I’ve been feared. I’ve been hated. I’ve ostracized, betrayed, and attacked. But never have I ever seen someone just be grateful that I was alive. And all these people are able to rest and sleep peacefully at night knowing, I’m here. Were here...” JaK leaned back. “And that’s what it is for me,” JaK shrugged. “I can’t speak for Lightning Wolf though.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 2:34 am

Taz gave a amused smile at Jing's awkwardness in greeting Mombot, but listened attentively as the man responded to Jak's question. As he heard that Jing had lost his dad, the boy's eyes widened in horror. Oh...oh no...He knew he was, at least theoretically, able to see his parents again without going on the Last Journey, but being separated from them, being lost, still hurt. He couldn't imagine how painful it must be to know you wouldn't ever be able to just walk through a door and up to your dad to hug him, or talk about the day, or...anything.

He gave a sad frown, and raised a hand, as if to pat Jing on the arm reassuringly, but thought better about it. Jing probably didn't want to be patted by some random kid he hasn't known for all that long. Slightly awkwardly lowering his arm, he settled for giving the man a reassuring nod, brows furrowed slightly in concern.

As Jing continued, the young Titan listened closely, only to blink and tilt his head as their guest finished. Why...did they want to be Titans? He gave a thoughtful hum, and glanced up at JaK as the elder teen answered. Listening attentively, Taz nodded along. As JaK got to the part of being hated and attacked, the boy's furrowed and he gave his teammate a gentle, reassuring nudge and firm nod, not wanting to interrupt. That said, as far as he, (and he was certain the other Titans) was concerned, JaK wasn't going to go through that again.  If anyone was a jerk , he'd...well, maybe not shock or run kick them if they just used words, but at least call them out. Blinking as JaK finished and leaned back, commenting that he couldn't speak for Taz, the young Titan gave a thoughtful hum and considered his own answer.

He had to make sure he was able to tell this correctly, had the right words and so on. "I...[how do I explain this..]" He hesitated, brow furrowing slightly, then nodded, continuing. Though his words were hesitant,  they were earnest. "I...I am from a long line of...protectors? Protecters. I wasn't strong, not to...everyone, so I was protected." He gave a smile with that certain mix of fondness, affection, and exasperation that came with overprotective friends and family, only for his shoulders to hunch slightly as he continued. "I was protected, and safe, and happy. Then I was...lost. I couldn't get back home, and...had to run away from bad people. It was scary. When I got invited, I wanted to...not be lost, or scared. I wanted safety, and friends, and found both."

He gave JaK a grin, and continued, his words growing more firm. "Not all, though. I was scared, and alone, and bad people wanted to hurt me. No one deserves that, no one. No one deserves to be scared, or lost, or hurt by bad people." Remembering how it had been, he transformed slightly, a fang flashing as he snarled at the thought. "I am small and weak, but I can protect, did protect, will protect." He calmed down, smiling sheepishly. "Won't leave folk left alone, and can help Titans here, so I do." He grew more sheepishly as he started to finish, fidgeting slightly. He didn't want to particularly seem childish with this last bit, but Jing had asked, so it didn't seem fair to not finish. "And I want to make pap-...dad, mom, village proud."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 8:46 pm

Jing listened intently to what Sage had to say, seeming to weighing it against something only he knew about- or he was trying to deduce the truth of the matter. Regardless of what either of them said, he didn't either of them well enough- this was even the first time he was meeting either of them. So he didn't have any basis to know whether or not they were sincere and had to take it at face value. From his limited time here though, Lighting Wolf seemed to be more naive and easier to convince himself that the boy was telling him the truth. Both had very similar answers but worded very differently. "I see, hmmm," Jing said thoughtfully for a moment. Sage went into a little more personal detail, and sounded like he had it rough before now; it was new to him for others were happy that he was around. But over all it was a very understandable answer.

Lightning Wolf's response seeme to echo Sage's albeit his backgrund was different- a line of protectors? So protecting people was in his blood, as inaccurate a statement as that was. However, whereas with Sage it was just as much the peace and hope others had with him around as it was he enjoyed the feeling of actually being wanted around; again not a bad quality in of itself. Lightning Wolf's sounded more altruistic, and if he didn't come off to Jing as more naive, he'd wonder more about it. "I wonder though, if none of you were scouted by the original titans if you would be as willing and ready- or rather I'm wondering why not simply align yourself with any other law enforcement agency? Surely one of you would be just as well suited there as you are now," Jing said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm

JaK rubbed his chin and then sucked his teeth. "I mean, I could give you a long drawn out answer about honoring tradition, and taking on the roles and filling in the shoes of all those before us, and how much of an honor it is to be here...But to be honest," JaK smirked. "I don't $%#ing trust the organizations that be and I do feel were more efficient at the end of the day when it comes to getting the job done." A bold and cocky statement. Not one that would win points from the masses for sure and if Rico had been here he was sure she would've gave a more neutral response but JaK wasn't known to censor his thoughts. "No taking orders. No red tape. No political influences. We do what needs to be done. Plain and simple. And that's the team I wanna be on at the end of the day."

Now that JaK had expressed fluently his dislike for authority he rose up and stretched. "Ok, well that's about enough Q & A for today. Think you mined enough info out of us for your boss now?" JaK said while tilting his head with his hands on his hips. Just then the alarm blared! There was a robbery going on on 15th street with fast getaway cars.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 am

Taz gave a thoughtful hum at Jing's next question,  then gave a sheepish grin as he admitted, "They offered first, and seemed safe..." He got a little excited as he finished, bouncing slightly with stars in his eyes, though there was still a distinct amount of sheepishness to his grin.  "And they be heroes! Legends, and wanted me to help!" It seemed like Taz was still a little starstruck at the thought of Titans wanting him to be on a team.

His brow furrowed slightly at the first part of JaK's own response, but grinned happily, bouncing slightly on his toes,  as the other boy finished by saying that their team was the one he wanted to be part of. Taz beamed at JaK, then gave Jing a smile, looking up at him questioningly, as JaK asked if he'd gotten enough info. The youngest Titan was perfectly happy to answer more, if he needed it. And maybe he could hit JaK up for some help on his game, or see if Jing would like to play, if they were done... Not that he needed help! He was doing perfectly fine, thank you very much!...Bad KDR or no. As the alarm blared, his eyes widened, and he looked to the screen.

His childish cheerfulness faded slightly as he read the info, eyes narrowing. He glanced up at JaK, nodding in a distinctly businesslike manner. "I'll get ready!" He ran out, and a few seconds later there was the sound of rushing wind as the boy ran to get his equipment on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)   To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To build a team, or unite in ambition (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Role Playing :: Jump City :: Titans Tower-
Jump to: