Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Eve of STEVE! Vote_lcapThe Eve of STEVE! Voting_barThe Eve of STEVE! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Eve of STEVE! Vote_lcapThe Eve of STEVE! Voting_barThe Eve of STEVE! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Eve of STEVE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Eve of STEVE! Empty
PostSubject: The Eve of STEVE!   The Eve of STEVE! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 3:48 pm

The Viatorum, the tallest building spire in all of Jump City home to Jump City's "most popular" News Network- a symbol of the city's voice as it was spung at every opportunity. From a more cynical point of view, it seemed like a giant waste of time, space and money; or rather, more concern over functionality should've been given instead of what could be considered one man's overcompensation- not that one single man had been behind it mind you. Regardless of the public's opinion on the merits of the architecture, none would argue that it was a familiar sight from almost any point in the city.

It was about that time once again for one of Master's notable reports. As of late he had been quite vocal about the events leading to the "cowardly bureaucratic" dismantling of the military organization which had set up in the city in an "uplifting and glorious" mission to make the streets free of metahuman crime or vigilantes. Even when he was urged to drop the subject, he adamantly refused at first until very recently when it was finally clear to him that no one cared about it any more. So instead he went right back to his trite and true M.O of questioning and scrutinizing The Teen Titans and the ever present threat of supervillains which to this day he still places blame on people LIKE the Teen Titans, among other issues he brings up as fact to prove his claims.

It's Mitch Masters here with another report on recent events that you the public need to hear. I've got something special this time round from some of vigilant reporters out in the field," Masters began by giving a vague credit to the people who did the actual leg work in finding out as much information about... anything that would continue to serve his purpose really or make him look like a vital part of Jump City. "First off, many of you may have noticed a changing of the guard recently, and some eyewitness reports confirm that there's been a local change of the guard within the private security industry- I'm talking about the self-proclaimed Metahuman Response Officers some of you may have seen always arriving at the scene of a crime AFTER the equally self-proclaimed protectors do THEIR JOB at our expense. Well I'm happy to inform you that our recently elected this year mayor, Miss Desiree has replaced them with a different private contractor by the name of Vigilance- more foreigners who you may have seen more of ever since the horrible gangwarfare incident that plagued our fair city," Masters continued, turning to look at a different camera as perspective changed.

"I must admit while it troubles me to know that we have to rely on outside help, a spokesperson for Viglance that was generous enough to do a brief interview with us has informed us that while Viglance comes from the land of the rising sun, it has taken stepts to recruit and train many local able bodied blue blooded locals. Will they be able to do what our own police and their predecessors The MRO can't? That remains to be seen, but for now with The Mayor's recent efforts to sufficiently arm and equip our TRUE law enforcers, they get The Master's seal of approval," Masters would continue further, sifting through his notes again to the next subject.
"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L M N O P, Q R S, T U V, W, X, Y and Z~"
"Ah! While Miss Desiree has done some good and continues to show promise for this fine city, it is my duty to bring you the news as it comes to me. Some of you may have heard the rumors or even experienced it first hand for yourself, but there have been eye witness reports of even more bizzarre goings on then that. People have claimed to have "disturbing dreams" and have said they've woken up in different places. Local buzz around the city confirms that these same people prior to "waking up" spoke in a yet to be identified language most of the time, or total nonsense the other half. I cannot confirm the legitimacy of these claims, however there must be SOME truth to the matter as these reported "dreamers" have since been taken under professional medical observation," Masters went on, unaware that at least on the viewer's end, there was some strange reverb going on.
"Oh how happy you will be, once I teach you my ABC~"
"Miss Desiree and our own police force have tried to downplay and keep it quiet, and while I trust that it is to prevent panic, you all still deserve to know that there is SOME truth to the strange rumors going around, and I trust you all to use your best judgement going out to enjoy yourselves in the long hours of the night," Masters tapped his stack of papers against his desk, about to wrap up when suddenly the room was filled with a brief flash of blinding light, followed by a portal emanating light formed behind him. "W-what's... OH NO NO NO! NOT AGAIN!" Masters spun around in his chair with a start as familiar, small of stature Steves poured out of it.

"Your words say no no, but our audience says yes yes! Steve! Get that hack outta here!" cackled the familiar Ringmaster behind The Steves. One of the Steves honked and with a little help started to push and drag Masters kicking and screaming out of sight, the cameras being abandoned with the sound of screams and running away. Everyone there remembered them from the last time they did this, and had no intention of sticking around for an encore! Steves Steved the cameras as Fasilli casually kicked over the desk and struck a flamboyant pose. "Hello my Jumpy and adoring fans! Did you miss me? Well as much as I would LOVE telling you all what I've been up to, I only have enough time to make an important announcement- can't have the hormonal teen titans that never were interrupting me!" Fasilli continued before the camera briefly panned over to some Steves over at a makeshift little stage, having hand puppets that looked like the teen titans bumping into Fasilli to Stevely protray an epic battle of the century.

The camera panned back over to Fasilli who was now standing on a completely different and flashy looking stage- with halloween decorations? "So it's that wonderfully spooky time of year my dear friends! The time of pumpkins, carols, lewd costumes and AVARICE ABOUND! Honestly, you people should just put your 'christmas' and 'halloween' together and save yourselves time and sanity. SPEAKING OF HALLOWEEN- or as I prefer calling it, 'HalloSteve.' I'M BORED AND LONELY! So I've decided to share with you all an old tradition that I grew up as a good god fearing young man," Fasilli prattled on as more Halloween looking visual effects seemed to pop to life behind him, creating a realistic looking moon that rose up turning a yellow-orange shade before completely turning a Blood Red. This was followed by thunder and ominous spookiness, like fog- fog was a clear sign of spookiness!

"Fear not the blade or blunder of man, my friend. Listen well to my words that you shall not meet your end. The Primeval Darkness, rend armor in sunder. Give reverence to the scarlet stained moon, and The Hunters' roar of thunder. The crimson night which harkons The Hunterss Game- your mind, body and soul do they lay claim. Under moon's light they stalk, hold fast your courage and wits, their prize you balk. Tireless are they, The Lord And Lady Of Night, chased ONLY by Dawn's light~" Fasilli seemed to be quoting, or paraphrasing something cryptically. But the backdrop did tease a pair of dark, horned humanoid shapes draped in the 'scarlet light' of the spooky moon. Another portal seemed to burst open, and out came more ghostly looking Steves this time as Fasilli started to walk backwards toward it.

"That's all you're getting, I don't want to ruin the rest of the surprise. BUT I will tell you, that these little guys have been looking forward to this for a long time. I won't tell you what THEY want, but a few of you should already know. Until I decide to slum it in your dull, boring little pit again- ciao~" Fasilli finished, sinking back into the portal with the Simple Steves- The Spooky Steves sinking down through the floor and avoiding the rays of the sun and leaving Masters to return with the rest of the news crew once it was all clear... trying to go about their business as if nothing had happened.
But something DID happen~
Back to top Go down

The Eve of STEVE!
Page 1 of 1