"It's a pain always being the smartest in the room."«««IDENTITY»»»Codename:
Chaotic GoodIs this a canon?:
«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»Hair Color:
Always has a bracelet on, even when she sleeps.
«««SKILL SET»»»Main Power Origins:
This is Elisabeth's primary suit, and she always has it on her stored in her bracelet with nanotech. If she hits a button it takes exactly six seconds to cover her entire body no matter how she's standing or if she's moving. The suit focuses on mobility and defense, as well as nonlethal methods to subdue enemies. It's run by one of the very first AI's Elisabeth ever created, called GIR. GIR has access to the internet and can hack into things it can connect to. GIR also has aim assist on for when she needs to use projectiles, or if she gets her hands on a gun.
Honeycomb Tensile Strength
- Despite being made of nanotech, this suit is incredibly durable and can take up to 20 tons of raw force without being punctured.Electromagnetic Gliders
- The soles in the boots of the Tesla armor are able to magnetize any surface below her, which allows Elisabeth to glide across the floor at speeds of up to 60 MPH when it's on a straightaway. That said, she usually has to move with spins and turns and it's optimal speed is 20 MPH. It can also latch up walls and the like, allowing her to scale buildings.Electromagnetic Force
- The nanotech can be attached to objects to create a magnetic field and allow the suit to lift thing Elisabeth would have no chance with. Magnets are incredibly powerful when applied correctly, but they can only lift objects when the receivers have been attached. She has enough on the suit to cover objects as big as a sedan, and they can move about 20 tons of weight.Artificial Reactions
- As GIR also has control of the suit, Elisabeth is capable of reacting to things she would find impossible to see. Dodging gunshots with her speed and stepping over obstacles as she moves is child's play. It also helps her predict opponents in hand to hand combat.Skills
Elisabeth is estimated to be at 9th level intellect, though the tests are hard to determine accurately at that high of a level and she would boast that she's as high as 12th level. She might be. Either way, this skill lets her have talents in many things. She can multiply as fast as a calculator, and has great foresight. She's rarely caught off guard.
She is also incredibly talented at building. That is her specialty. Engineering. She can create anything with enough supplies and time.
Other notable things she's good at would be hacking, writing, and cooking.Abilities
She's in fair shape, for a human.Physical WeaknessesThe Soldiers Minute
- An old and outdated adage. The time before a battle - six seconds. It takes six seconds to put the suit on and in that time she is vulnerable to any forms of attack.Water
- In small amounts, like rain or a hose, water won't really have any effect on Tesla. In large amounts, like a river or a fire hose... it would deactivate her electromagnetic fields, removing her gliders and strength powers.Mental WeaknessesNarcissist
- Elisabeth is better than everyone, and she knows it. She generally assumes she knows everything and is invincible.EquipmentElectromagnetic Trappings
- These are a very effective tool with the suit on. It can launch small discs out that attach to floors or walls. When activated, they become extremely strong magnets. Enough to pull bullets out of midair and pin them to the ground. You'd need super strength to be able to resist the force, and even then would struggle if you had less than 5 tons of strength.Respirator and Rebreather
- The suit automatically filters out toxins from the air, and can even turn water into air if Elisabeth is fully submerged.The Bracelet
- This bracelet has other uses than just the suit. It's capable of projecting a screen up and acting as a mobile computer with internet access almost anywhere. It is firmly locked to Elisabeth's wrist, and the only way to get it off would be getting through the steel, cutting off Elisabeth's hand, or knowing the code.
Elisabeth is loud, arrogant, and self centered. She likes attention, and likes for everyone to know that she is the smartest and best in the room. That said, she's also a busybody. Nothing is really so far beneath her that she can't solve problems for others. She enjoys helping people, perhaps because enjoys people saying thank you to her and acknowledging how great she is.
She is susceptible to being overworked, though. She loves helping people solve their trivial problems to the point where she often takes on more than she can chew. She'll have 12 projects going at any moment and is a professional insomniac.
But when your time is worth so much, sleeping it away is insane right?
«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»Family Members:
Edward Delacroix (Father), Morgan Delacroix (Mother)Place of Origin:
It didn't take long for anyone to notice that Elisabeth was a gifted girl. She learned things at an insane rate, even compared to geniuses. She graduated from college at the age of 8, though she's sure she could have done better if she really applied herself. She remembers the moment she was born, which she hears is weird but to her the others are weird.
It's an important moment, how could you forget?
Her family is extremely well off. A slight advantage in comparison to her intelligence. Her father was in the oil business. He was more lucky than smart, but after a few years of Elisabeth's advice he passed the line of millionaire to billionaire. Life was great, until it wasn't.
A fight broke between the League and some villain not worth naming. Civilian casualties were unavoidable. Elisabeth's father, Edward, was one of them. It was pure luck that she lived. The rock fell slightly to the left, missed her, and flattened her father... and like any young girl that just watched her father die Elisabeth immediately promised to never be that person. She'd be better.
She inherited the business and immediately liquidated what was left. Oil was stupid to invest in, honestly. There wasn't enough of it. No no, she was here for the long game.
She made the suit, and decided that Jump would be the best testing place for her. That's why she came over.