Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nina Vulpes Remake Vote_lcapNina Vulpes Remake Voting_barNina Vulpes Remake Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nina Vulpes Remake Vote_lcapNina Vulpes Remake Voting_barNina Vulpes Remake Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina Vulpes Remake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Nina Vulpes Remake Empty
PostSubject: Nina Vulpes Remake   Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 12:30 pm

"Yes the tails and ears are both real"
Spoiler:

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Nina Vulpes
Codename: Scarlet Thief
Nickname(s): Tails
Race: Kitsune
Alignment: True Neutral
Is this a canon?: Non-canon

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 5'8
Weight: 161lbs
Other Traits:
-The option to show up to 5 fluffy fox tails and 2 fluffy fox ears.
-3 feint whisker marks on each cheek.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Magic

Powers
Main power: Kitsune physiology: Nina can transform into a fox and back at will, but also into any human shape (but she must have seen the person, whether on tv, magazine, internet, etc). Nina also is blessed by the god Inari, and thus cannot be touched by demons without the demons being harmed. She also has increased smell and eyesight.
1: Fox fire: Can create purple fire spell that burns like regular fire (582°C), can create them from her tails or her hands. It can be doused like regular fire.
2: Clones: Can create up to a maximum of five clones (making 6 Ninas in total). These clones will poof after a strong magical attack. Using all five clones for a very long time will make Nina exhausted. Only magic can make them poof as well as anything that would kill Nina, but they cannot use Nina's other powers. Nina's fox form can use this power.
3: Magic Seals: Can create magical seals out of thin air and use them for a variety of things, from practical things like making a room silent, to making small explosions. The seals include;

• Practical, non-combat uses.
  • A small explosion (max of a regular cherry bomb).
  • Illusions (making fake walls appear and such, these can be dispelled with strong magic attacks.) The walls are nonphysical and both sides are opaque.
  • Create trap area (stepping on one to activate a magical cage). Can be broken by super human attacks and/or magic. (This is the "default" with more traps pending thread approval by those involved for plot.)

Skills
-Lockpicking (key & mechanical locks).
-Stealth (foil most alarm systems. Exceptions being ultra levels of security).
-Gymnast level agility.
-Can drive.
-Cooking

Abilities
-Quick reflexes.

Physical Weaknesses
-Anti-magic things/things that drain magic will revert Nina to her fox form, retaining her intelligence but cannot talk.
-Human levels of toughness.

Mental Weaknesses
-Family is a strong area for her and she will defend and protect her family and friends like a guard dog, no-matter the danger.
-She can be a little too confident in herself at times, that people love her and that she can get things done.

Equipment
-A Shinto symbol necklace is visible over the top edge of her shirt, it has the kanji 稲荷大神 written on the top bar and on the lower bar the name Inari Ōkami is written.
-Lockpicking gear.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Nina is cool, calm and relaxed in most situations. Only when her loved ones or herself are threatened does she show her claws. She's charismatic and fun-loving and is the type of person who you can become friends with easily. She's casual most of the time and has a "cool older sister" kinda aura to her, someone who won't nag you but she still cares and has her special way of taking care of you, sometimes you might not even notice it. She loves having guests over, as her childhood was always filled with noise and family, she loves cooking for her family and friends and playing hostess, although she can also appreciate it when she has some time to herself and watch some black and white monster movies in the dark of her bedroom.

Now that Nina has left her store to expand and give herself the long deserved success, she has shown to have quite the business head on her.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:
-Kiki (mother)
-5 aunts, 11 cousins (non-blood related)
Place of Origin: England

History
Born and raised in an underground den of kitsunes, Nina would often go exploring, born with an innate wanderlust, she loved exploring the forest and playing pranks on her fellow kitsune who she considered family.

Nina was home schooled by her mother in all the things that a young girl should know, how to speak Japanese, magic, proper etiquette, how to charm men, the usual stuff.  Her childhood would also involve running away from fox hunts while in her fox form as her and other kitsune tried to scavenge for food as foxes.

Once Nina was sixteen, she decided to leave home, her wanderlust craving for a change of scenery. She packed up her bags, said goodbye to her mother, and left for America. Staying to the shadows as a fox, living in the streets and observing human life for a few years.

Once she was ready, she came out of the shadows and began to contribute to Jump City society. Working at a comic book shop for an old man, handing out fliers and generally keeping the shop clean, simple, menial work. Having thought she was a cosplayer at first, the man was in dire need of customers, and who better to draw attention than a sexy looking fox girl. She soon revealed herself as the genuine article and she and the man became friends.

Eventually, the old man decided to retire with his family and Nina was given the store. Working hard day and night, she soon had enough money to add a living area on-top of the store as well as make some improvements to it. Now allowing the shop to sell manga, anime, trading cards, D&D related things and even various Japanese treats, sent via her grandmother in Japan. She had also added a game room in order to host events for customers. It was a paradise for nerds everywhere, a haven, and a sanctuary for some, the fact that she was a sexy fox lady probably also helped. Nina had become a decent businesswoman in the few years since leaving home, as well as the occasional cat burglar (stealing from various places and selling to the black market to help fund her business).

Now Nina has done some business dealings to create multiple branches of Kitsune Comics, not only in Jump, but in other nearby cities too, and has moved out of the shop into a fancy apartment, occasionally stealing things as a way to fill her time, she also still visits her original shop, as well as the other branches, to make sure they maintain good practices.

«««Sample RP»»»

Last edited by Emmz on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nina Vulpes Remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina Vulpes Remake   Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Fixed the coding. I'm gonna have to fix the template too. As for what I think needs to be changed- it's less a matter of what NEEDS to be changed so much as I think you're selling Nina short.

• Main Power: Kitsune Physiology would be more appropriate here, and feel free to beef her up. Nina has always come off as underpowered in my opinion. Fox-fire can be an application of her being a Kitsune. Feel free to use my suggestion to look at Superpowerwiki for inspiration.

• Seals: I feel like this is on the cusp of spells, or atleast enchantment spells. The difference being that does the spell affect whatever item she wants to use for the magic to work? Or is it exclusively the slips of paper? If it HAS to be the slips of paper, you could have them be in her equipment section. And feel free to add what you think a sneaky fox thief may want to have on hand to get her out of tight situations.

In conclusion, she's technically fine as is. But she still comes off as underpowered to me. Which I'm not saying she has to be as powerful as an almighty 9 tails or anything. But you have some wiggle room is what I'm saying. Let me know if you decide to change anything, these are just suggestions more than requirements.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nina Vulpes Remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina Vulpes Remake   Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Nina Vulpes Remake YpQC2OsHello yes- it is me again. Here for more witty banter as I steal jobs from hard working mortals. Now who do we have here? Who are you again? Them hips don't lie and neiter do I. But how many Fox does it take to create a family? What does the Fox Say about that? Just be careful not to get suck in the vents of any chicken coops~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nina Vulpes Remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina Vulpes Remake   Nina Vulpes Remake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina Vulpes Remake
Page 1 of 1