Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Red X Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Red X Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Red X Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Red X Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Red X Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Red X Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Red X Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Red X Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Red X Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Red X Vote_lcapRed X Voting_barRed X Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Red X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Red X Empty
PostSubject: Red X   Red X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 pm

"Do I have your undivided attention?"
Red X Lucas-remoussin-titans-red-x-11-2018

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Red X
Nickname(s): Peter
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Is this a canon?: Yes

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Steel blue
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Other Traits: None visible. Has a fighting style visibly resembling Robin's.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Tech

Powers
Xenothium Suit 2.0: Red X has a suit which was originally designed by the current Robin to utilize a rare element known as Xenothium. After using it to infiltrate Slade Wilson’s operations and gain his trust, it was stolen from Titans Tower. The new owner and presumably the thief is the current Red X. This suit has since been modified by Red X, but it retains its ability to modify Xenothium into sections of material with various utilities.

Since Red X's previous encounters with the Teen Titans, Red X has been stealing more Xenothium from around the world and looking for a way to synthesize the material.

Red X has made cosmetic changes to the suit to make it look more like the suit on the profile picture. This suit is more black with a cape. Red X has also discovered how to make synthetic Xenothium, though this does not change anything on the sheet.

The suit uses electricity to transmute the molecular structure of Xenothium to give it different effects.
Adhesive Restraint: Tangles a foe up in a glue-like compound
Constrictive and Restrictive Restraints: Ensnares foes to keep them from moving
Teleportation Device: A short-range teleportation device. Red X rarely uses this offensively, and it is more of an escape/repositioning tool. When it is used offensively, it is usually to get above an opponent. I.E. no speed blitzing here. It also does not seem to be able to be used in rapid succession.
Blades: Red X can make X blades appear on the wrists of the suit, or make a dagger to fight with. These blades are proven to be durable and sharp, and was effective enough to cut Robin's staff.
Buzzsaws: Red X can make the wrist-mounted blades rotate at an alarming frequency, allowing the blades to make short work of cars and floors.
Grappling Hook: A standard wrist-mounted grappling hook.
Laser Redirectors: Red X is able to make Xenothium constructs with a molecular quality that allows them to redirect focused light.
Explosive X: Remote-detonated explosives for distractions or light damage, or breaches.
Electric X: Stores a Xenothium charge with electricity, which then releases it in volume in a short distance.
X-Portal: Causes the Xenothium and the matter to which it is attached to become so molecularly sparse that objects and people can pass through it. Can only work up to a few inches of material.
Xarang: An x that can be thrown as a returning projectile, with versatile use. An alternative Red X can use is making a few dozen x-shaped shuriken.
Bolas: A sturdy but flexible x that is thrown to tie up someone and knock them off balance, typically.
Rigid X: An x that is so molecularly dense and rigid that it is hard to compress or bend.
Palm Lasers: When needed, Red X can use Xenothium reactions to fire powerful lasers or concussive heat blasts of energy.
Taser: Instead of using Xenothium, Red X can channel an electric current directly through the suit to incapacitate an opponent.

The suit has to use a large amount of electricity, so it has electrical shielding against external charge.

Cloaking Device- Red X has a cloaking device that allows for invisibility on the visible light spectrum and infrared devices. Look, I can't think of a reason this can't be broken, technologically, without it being some utter crap that might even make it a bad piece of tech. It will only be used to enter and leave combat, okay? Okay.

Armor- The only change in the X Suit to carry it to a second version that hasn't already been listed (besides cosmetic changes, of course), the suit now has state of the art ballistics shielding. Bullets will break bones and hurt the body, but it generally won't be enough to kill Red X now. This offers no physical defenses aside from the above and while regular hits might be a little less impacting, the difference will be negligible. The mask is also resistant, but a bullet will still knock Red X's head around and disorient them.

Skills
Exceptional Thief- Red X is a very talented thief. Skilled at sleight of hand, distractions, infiltration, and at disarming security countermeasures. Red X was able to infiltrate the Titan's tower undetected, and this was before Red X had acquired the Xenothium Suit, for the mission was to acquire it.
Exceptional Martial Artist- Red X has been shown to be on par with Robin in hand to hand skills, and has extensive fighting experience. Red X has a default style like Robin, but is well-versed in pretty much every art.
Exceptional Acrobat- Red X has acrobatic skills on par with or above that of (You guessed it, Robin. Seeing a pattern here?). Red X is skilled enough to jump through a laser security grid at exceptional speed without so much as a second thought without triggering any of the alarms.

Red X also has skills in hacking, security, knife fighting, marksmanship, excellent thrown weapon skills, engineering, and mechanics.

Abilities
Red X is at peak human physical condition, and can throw weight around with the best athletes a human world has to offer.

Physical Weaknesses
The Red X suit doesn't have any exceptional defense capabilities, so it is just a suit, with some electrical damage shielding.
Magnetism throws off almost any electrical system that isn't defended from it, and the Red X suit is not protected against magnetism.
The belt on the Red X suit contains all of Red X's Xenothium supply. Snag that and Red X can't use Xenothium anymore.

Mental Weaknesses
Red X will never kill someone if it can be avoided. Red X is a thief first, and only wants to look out for number one. If you're aiming to kill Red X, lethality might become an option, but Red X only wants to steal. In fact, Red X will even safe someone if it's possible to do so without dying.

Equipment
Does carry a personal, very sharp and durable knife when not in the Red X suit.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Red X had a very poor upbringing. This is, perhaps, what made Red X so adamant on stealing and getting rich and having the finer things in life. Red X does like a good fight where it can be found, but generally is only in a location to steal in a path to personal happiness.

Red X does seem to have a sense of honor, however, and isn't willing to let anyone die just because it would be more convenient for the plan. In a perfect world, Red X would get in, steal whatever the target is, and then leave without a trace. But Jump City is far from a perfect world.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Unknown

History
Nice try. Relax Megs, it'll be filled in later with our threads. Plots mischievously and cackles.
You know nothing Kyte ~m

Hey look, I put a history here. Since I was getting prodded so much.

Spoiler:

SAMPLE RP

Red X ran through the facility owned by Dr. Chang, getting closer and closer to the space that housed the shipments for all the Xenothium that Chang had smuggled in from a foreign country. Red X had disabled all of the necessary security systems along the way, most notably the cameras. For a long while now, even before the massive breakout that had caught the attention of the Titans and the media and was keeping them conveniently busy, dozens of high profile thefts had been conducted in the area. All without a single trace of Red X ever having been there.

But perhaps that was calling card enough.

Nevertheless, Red X was here, and purportedly, for Xenothium. Although Chang's security systems were being disabled, he had been through this situation before. He quickly sent an e-mail to his supplier, and then hit a button.

As Red X emerged in the warehouse-sized room for the Xenothium, there was a massive explosion, rocketing Red X back down through the hallway and causing the thief to roll a few times, not very gracefully. Red X stood again, gasping raggedly and surveying the chaos in the next room. Chang came over the speakers. "You think I would be so foolish as to let you escape with the Xenothium again? Now you'll never get hold of it!" His laughter came over the speakers as he observed Red X through a camera.

Red X stood still for a long moment, before a notification sound emitted from a PDA. Red X took it out and soon took a turn to laugh as well. This laughter was more on the horrifying side, as it came filtered through the mask and in Robin's tone of voice. Chang's lips formed a line. It was unsettling enough to provoke him. "What could you possibly be so happy about?!"

Red X held the PDA up to the camera close enough so that Chang could see... "No! How...how is this possible?" An exact copy of the e-mail he had just sent his supplier!

"I was never after the Xenothium here, Chang. You just got out of jail and thought I'd come here to mess with you again? While you were behind bars, I've had plenty of time to get all the Xenothium I needed. But you had to be getting it from somewhere. That's why I put a device in your computer to receive any e-mails you sent. And according to this...I'm in luck! You just messaged your supplier! And now I know exactly where to get it."

There was an explosion from further in the facility. Chang blinked, looking on his cameras to see...the Titans?! "And way I heard it, some little bird just told the Titans where you were hiding. I don't want to crowd up your place, so I'll take my leave. Hope you enjoyed your 78 hours out of jail!" Red X mocked one last time before flickering and teleporting away.

Last edited by Kyte on Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X   Red X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

Red X YpQC2OsKris, you edgelord you. Love the new look, didn't know you were a reaper main bro. EXcellent choice. Maybe this timeline you'll EXcel at posting. Maybe one day you'll be an EXpert on all things edgy. Everything looks in order EXcept for one small, EXact detail. I have many more EXceptional puns where these came from!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X   Red X Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 12:12 am

I've added ballistics protection to the suit and changed some minor details on it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X   Red X Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Red X YpQC2OsYOU AGAIN? I thought you abandoned us Kris! Well now is the tima which I EXact my revenge by PUNishing you with my EXcellent wordplay! How about you go back to being a locator on a map? I thought treasure maps led to things people ACTUALLY WANTED. Or is this a "I buried the body here" kind of map? Would your tombstone be a cross or an EX? WHAT A SAD DAY when the mascot for food EXpiration dates has suddenly EXpired! ANYWAY, I EXpect you to shape up and move this lame ass movie rip-off along.

APPROVED BY THE COUNCIL OF CHAOS!... AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red X   Red X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: The Roster :: Active-
Jump to: