Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Voting_barWorries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Voting_barWorries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worries and Happenin' Places

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Just found this on Deviantart and thought it looked cool

Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 41306872
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Wow that was fast xD Sure I can find you some pics. Btw Josh that is EPIC. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

I have no life, of course! XP I've been postin' them around, and I'm in the process of askin' some o' me friends.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

There was also another 2 I liked the look of

Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Tt1bh
Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Tt2v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am

Top one is also epic. Bottom one would be if Cyborg wasn't looking like a mass-produced hunk of plastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:29 pm

If we could get the permission of that artist to use those epic banners, that would be cool.

I know at least 1 inactive member who will be doing stuff soon. Peacewalker made a character but hasn't RP'd at all. I've been trying to convince him to actually do stuff on this site because he's actually quite good at RP.
Back to top Go down
Peace Walker
Peace Walker

RPG character
Name: Walter Stenbuck
Code Name: Ender

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am

Actually taking that into mind I JUST posted XD. I've found myself with enough time to finally get in a post 8P! Anyway hopefully we can all get the ball rollin.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Just to stick on topic: You lot get ME worried.

I have never seen such a concentration of worries when a site's activity slows down a bit. Or more then just a bit. Somewhat then. If I may adress the fact that some get anxious if there is no reply within 24 hours; Get a grip.

I am in no way trying to rub you guys and girls the wrong way but it's a bit off as it is. If you want to have a topic that has replies within 24 hour, cancel out timezones and make sure the other one does not have a job or friends or family or any combination of facts that makes them unable to post. Ban illness as well, that might help.

I have been offline for a few weeks now, only able to look at some topics as a guest. My reasons are not going to be disclosed as I have no interest in throwing in a chunk of my life. It's not been all moonshine and happyness. After that, exams were up again. But I stray off here..

You can only ask another person to post, and do it nicely if so. Don't get all worked up, this is just a virtual playground, nothing more. If one topic gets a bit less response then you wanted, maybe it has to be improved, or maybe you can make another thread concerning a different matter?

What happened to mailing me if you think I'm unreachable? Maybe leave that option as it is, I think you lot would have bombarded my mailbox after 24.01 hour, not counting timezones.

There is a difference with being gone but coming back and not showing up anymore. Sometimes you leave a notice, sometimes you don't. If a Mod or Admin doesn't show up a lot, work around it. Ask Xzuk how he did it for a year or so before I became a member. He handled the entire site with himself as a member and Mg to help him. There still were RP's, and good ones at it.

As for changes to Towers and such, I seriouslysuck at such things, Simca would normally do it for me. Patience is a virtue unlike any other. There's lots of things you can do on your own. Write up your character, place him in stories, define his background, his beliefs, his thoughts. Let him get pissed sometimes, make 'em come alive!

I am always very busy with a multitude of factors, while still maintaining (good) contact with friends and family. I like being busy, it keeps my mind thinking, yet not too much. The busier, the better, as I got lots of energies to spend every day. If TTRPG is not in my schedule for a day, or a week, don't get all OMG the site's dying!. (Your truly prefers a beer/drink above a PC sometimes as well...)

Roleplaying as a wrestler and a spellcaster has giving me relaxation for years, while improving my english vocabulary to (tested) B2-C1 level. Writing, althought not always portrayed, also B2-C1. I believe Krious did not roleplay as much as me, but still developed his English to a C1 level by writing stories, making up characters and acting them out, be it by virtual media, games or writing.

However, Roleplaying and being an Admin is not a job. I have been 'bestowed' with the title of Admin, and have access to the Main Admin account, but I will not ever feel forced to be online every day. I cannot force anyone else to do so as well. That and that alone would destroy the biggest pro in TTRPG and roleplaying in general: The human factor.

This site has dead multiple times and got back alive every time. As long as you all stick around, it will remain that way. Some times, as said before, will be more active, some times less. Two members can make a story, three can shape a multitude of worlds. Work with what you got, such as your creative minds, your passion, your imagination.

(And don't act as if this is your life. I will never believe it nor accept it.)

Praise be to Yevon ..Peace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

I'd say this whole "24-hour" thing has been blown a bit out of proportion. Just to clarify for my sake, I was exaggerating when I was talking about paranoia and do not expect people to reply so fast or anywhere near it. I realize people have lives; everyone does, of course. My problem lies with my own impatience, not in the members themselves. Smile

As for this site dying, it's only natural for me at least. All four of the previous roleplaying sites I've been on have all disintegrated due to lack of member unity and oversight. I'm not saying TTRPG will, but I'm also not saying it won't. I just hope people can recognize my personal melodramatics (with this subject in particular).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I've been on a lot of sites that died, but I find it unlikely that this one will. Successful sites usually fail when they get too complex and are no longer friendly to new members. There get to be so many rules and things to know that they feel lost. When this happens people eventually lose interest, there is confusion about who is in charge, and people don't post.

On the other hand, there are sites in which people just stop posting. I think we have enough members so that we don't have to worry about that.

As for the 24 hours thing, I get a little impatient if it is longer, but it should be within a few days for sure. If I knew I wouldn't be able to post for a few days (or weeks) I would let people know. People on this site are really good at letting us know if they are going to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worries and Happenin' Places   Worries and Happenin' Places - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worries and Happenin' Places
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2