Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Vote_lcapVANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Voting_barVANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Vote_rcap 
Moon
VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Vote_lcapVANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Voting_barVANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!   VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 10:02 pm

ATTENTION DUELISTS
For those of you who have been patiently waiting to rp on the forum again; good news! With important preparations now squared away, and the cast that has been active in the Discord Rp has been all apped an and accounted for, I am hoping to get the forum rping going again within the following week. I repeat, within the following week. I know some of you haven't apped or grabbed one of your old characters yet, and are still undecided on joining. This is to give you guys some extra time to think. But if you haven't decided by the end of the week, you can still join the arc as it progresses.

Now, here's something to explain why your character hasn't "appeared" at the same time as everyone else, and also how to explain how some characters that "shouldn't" exist for one reason or another in this timeline. There is one of two figures your character may have encountered. One is a bone white skinned dapper guy with pale blonde hair. The other is a dark haired male whose form is difficult to discern, and he never speaks.

Meeting either of the two will result in the character being taken to a vast, void with a seemingly infinitely stretching dining table lined with plates and chairs. It is a kind of purgatory, and a character could remain there for as long needed. And yes, this extends across the multiverse. Some entities (like the sins)  do not have to ever meet either of these figures, because their existence is dependent on mortals. So they would just follow where the mortals went.

When your character DOES go to the tower, they will NOT remember anything during the time they first encountered one of these people, the time spent in "purgatory." They will just "wake up" at the tower and proceed from there. There will be few exceptions to this but through rping, your character may start remembering bits of their lost memory. Maybe. The Discord RP UP TO THIS POINT is still being considered as canon. Anything rped there NOW will not.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!   VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 am

GOOD MEGA-MORNING
A week has come and gone. With that being said, I now declare that roleplaying is back on for the forum!

*throws confetti everywhere*

I have also revealed some NPCs that I will be occasionally playing off and on. Some may or may not be important. That'll be for you to find out Wink

Also, CAP does not have to be directly interacted on a frequent basis to get through the tower. Unless you've done something to where he has to keep an eye on you, feel free to roam around.

NOW FLY MY PRETTIES!

And also also, if anyone who hasn't already joined in wants to do so later, I repeat: YOU CAN DO IT! We miss you :P
Back to top Go down

VANISHING UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Page 1 of 1