Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Vote_lcapDraw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Voting_barDraw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Vote_lcapDraw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Voting_barDraw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Empty
PostSubject: Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA)   Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:27 pm

“I have a really good memory, some call it perfect, some need to stop pointing out the damn obvious… to most being able to remember literally everything you’ve ever seen heard smelt even for a split second if they just thought really hard would be really great, but those people clearly haven’t seen smell and hear the **** that i have. ‘Hey mister lab operator think we could cut off this kids fingers and put it on that kid?’ ‘gee i dunno let's find out!’ ‘should we drug them and take them to another room?’ ‘naaawa these kids need the trama in their lives that they literally can not forget nor suppress it into their sub consciousness.’”

“It has its perks like being able to steal peoples money from certain things due to memorizing their login and password and credit card numbers just by glancing at them, and you can sell that info right after you use it to order pizza for even more info online cause people are just horrible and pay money for literally anything if you try hard enough. I even for fun sold one of her old shirts on ebay and claimed it was some child stars shirt for 50 bucks cause 7 people on the internet were stupid enough to believe me and bid it up that high.”

“Main point being, every **** thing i see others do it's really hard to forget, but despite night terrors, it's currently helping me in life right about now” She shook her head with her feet up on a policeman's desk as a sketch artist showed her a picture he tried to draw based on all her hand written notes while drinking her the rest of her milk shake and held up a paper shed used 5 times now. ‘More food please’ The cop sighed but dug around in his desk until he found a bag of chips which she promptly grabbed along with the sketch artist’ book mid him erasing and then her own pencil.

She tore off his paper making him gasp as he saw her crudely rip through his sketch to get to a blank page and sketched away with ehr free hand and ate chips with the other as she swatted at the sketch artist’s hand ever so often when he tried to grab his book back. She after a bit finished and held it up for the police officer to see it looked like a black and white photo of the man with some crude lines but made the cop jump seeing it “its him Alberto! We got him now! Thanks if if there's anything i can do to tha-” She then held up a picture of a hamburger that was crudely drawn. The cop sighed as she rose and expectant eyebrow to him. “Fine… Joe get her what ever she wants from mcdonalds.”

He said rushing off she smiling a bit to herself proudly as she looked to the guy who looked dumbfounded but looked to her then as she now held out her ourder for him and taped to her wrist to tell him to29: be quick about it before tossing the sketch artist his book back as she proudly at her her chips stretching out in her hair with her feet up on the desk as the one guy ran off in a hurry. Man why did it feel so good to be a total dick to others to get what she wanted sometimes?” She wondered resting her free arm behind her head on the back of the chair using the other to eat chips smirking as the sketch artist abruptly left with a huf who she wiggled her fingers as a wave at with her grin as he left.
Back to top Go down

Draw me like one of your drug lords (Open/NDA)
Page 1 of 1