Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Vote_lcapThe Butterfly R E B O O T  Voting_barThe Butterfly R E B O O T  Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Butterfly R E B O O T  Vote_lcapThe Butterfly R E B O O T  Voting_barThe Butterfly R E B O O T  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Butterfly R E B O O T

Go down 
+4
Emblem
Krious
"AJ"
Silent Night
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Butterfly R E B O O T  Empty
PostSubject: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 am

JulietteBerns

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Captain Julia Berns
Codename: The Butterfly

Nickname(s):Julie, Mari, Mariposa

Alias(es):Julia 'Mariposa' Ramirez

Birth date:6/27/
Classification: mutant
Affiliation:

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: originally blonde, but she morphed to brown to look more like her Familia
Eye Color: grey to honour her sister.

Height: 5'5feet
Weight: 110pounds
Other:-

===POWERS===

Powers:
 She is a metamorph and can shift into any human look, as in she can change any part of her body except her wings:  a pair of black 'butterfly'-style wings, that can fold back completely to morph back into her skin to appear as a tattoo.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: idiots, ignorace, bigotry, misogony

Strengths: confident,  is agile, quickthinker, well read

Weaknesses: mirrors or reflective surfaces(her relection always shows her true form), distance (if seen from about 200 ft+ away she shimmers between looks, like a mirage) Weather: her wings are not that strong and cannot uphold against stronger winds or rain at all and she cannot fly longer than 60 minutes at a time or she'll tire out.

Skills:  She's  a great mechanic and a whiz with anything of the sort. Gifted in hand-to-hand combat.

Equipment: Black Shorts&tight longsleeve top with wing slits, leather fingerless-gloves, black heels, black mask, small utility belt.

Habits/Quirks: She's really touchy about equality and tends to rant when aggrivated. She sounds offensive when explaning things when she doesnt mean to and she taps her foot when she's impatient. Swears in spanish.

Personality: 
Julia is a very disciplined person, hardcore even. Which mad her choice to join the Army not much of a surprise. She's always been quiet, but not from shyness, since she's very confident, but simply because she has the motto of 'if you can't improve the silence, don't break it'. That isn't to say she's mute, but she prefers the efficiency of witty one liners and brief sarcasm to droning on. She's pragmatic to a fault and very tidy. er practical nature tends to overshadow her emotions, which are usually repressed. It her coping mechanism.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Mother:Grace Berns-deceased. Father John Berns-deceased. Elder sister: Sara Berns-deceased

Place of Origin:Jump City
History: Her parents died in a car accident when she and Sara were young.  She and Sara went to various Foster homes until Sara was sixteen and Julie was thirteen. Around that time their powers had started to form, loosely. Julie, thankfully, was not obviously a mutant, she could hide her powers, as an illusionist. Sara was not so lucky. Sara's dark brown hair had turned into a shimmering silver overnight, the foster family thought it was just a new look, her eyes took on a a golden shimmer and her skin was slowly turning into some sort of living metal that she could mold into many shapes, although it was still soft like skin, since she wasn't fully developed, yet. She tried to hide it as good as possible, but people shunned her for it on sight, called her a freak or tried to hurt her.The two girls had been walking home from school in the evening after having spent the afternoon studying in the library, but had had to go back, as Julie had forgotten a book. After retrieving it they noticed a group of men loitering near them, like following them almost. They struck as the girls turned the corner. They had no interest in Julie and simply shoved her away as she struggled to create an illusion to fool them, but since er powers were so new she was too late, they killed her sister and took her body with them, leaving Julie sobbing and mildly injured in the gutter. She never went back to the Foster home, instead she wandered from place to place, staying with whoever would take her until, when she was 15, she was taken in by an elderly mexican mechanic, who called her Mariposa, butterfly, and who let her live with him and work in the garage with him and his familia where she was also influenced by the mechanic's 26year old daughter Lena, who was very politically active and very bright, she made sure Julie was well read and articulate. Lena was abused and beaten on the street when Julie turned seventeen. She was never the same again, she pulled out of University and rarely left her room. But she continued her lessons with Julie. Julie saw it as her mission to protect as many innocents as possible from the horror and crime on the streets and began training for the Army and quickly rose in rank, working with her mutation to work in multiple fields in addition to patrolling the streets at night in her Alias and Codename; The Butterfly.

Sample RP

The Garage had closed for the night, Lena was asleep, as was Papi. It was pretty warm a night, just a light cool breeze here and there to be heard in the windchimes and felt by a small layer of goosebumps. Mari slipped out the window, past the dogs, and put on her mask whilst running up to check how strong the wind was atop a building. Thankfully it was still only a light breeze. She  spent hours from rooftop to rooftop trying to find someone to rescue, only using her wings for larger jumps so as not to tire them out. Then she heard it.
The Scream.

She swooped down onto the dark streets and ran to the soure, sure enough there was a group of thugs carrying a large, moving bag that seemed to contain a little girl. She spread her wings and flew up to land in front of them, fists balled. "Give me the girl and I might be persuaded to simply deliver you to the police with your balls intact." she growled. The thugs were surprised, but didn't comply, so she barrelled into them suddenly, taking down the one holding the girl and setting her free, telling her to wait behind a trash can, then grabbing a  metal bar from the trash and sending it flying straight into the second thugs gut, kneeing him in the face and knocking him out. The third and last thug took her by surprise, smashing her into a wall, pinning her to it, but she kicked him in the solar plexus and then gave him a black eye before meeting his gaze and swinging her boot into his groin.
"I warned you."
She tied them up and left them to the approaching police, watching from the shadows to make sure the police took the girl back home.

Last edited by Capricious on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Butterfly R E B O O T  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Very good start and welcome to the boards. The only thing I can tell you is that Emblem or Simca will probably ask for you to elaborate a more on your powers. Everything else seems to be in check and good. I am not sure if there are any other problems, unless someone else finds it and states it.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:24 am

Thanks, i edited a bit. Better now? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 am

Dear Capricious.

Almost there. It's a fine power by me, but I'd like to know how strong it is. Can it hypnotize everyone? Is it an innate ability or does she have to activate it to be hypnotic or attack with the sonic booms.

Furthermore, the current. What about aqua-dense atmospheres? Magnets? or if she drinks water? Does it shock all who touch, or spread a tingling sensation? How strong is it?

After that, I think it's safe to say I'd approve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

Edited, anything else? Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Wow... She should probably stay away from my char... Powerful magnetic abilities and metal beneath his skin... Though I've a question. Your hypnoness for lack of a better word(I'm still kinda asleep), how effective is it in such a bizarre circumstance as Zack? His mind is shattered, fractured into multiple pieces. He believes his weapons are living people and can hear them in his head, in addition he has a second personality, though the two are so meshed that there is only a slight difference in his speech patters and combat tactics. Then there's the A.I. Zack's is inactive(if it were online he'd be a mindless puppet) But it's subroutines still have effects such as a mild resistance to pain, it can keep him conscious after he should have collapsed from exhaustion/injuries, etc. What do you think would happen if she tried to hypnotize him? (Having a crazy char is fun, but can sometimes create a headache...)
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I´m sorry.
I didn´t quite understand that.
Uhm..he might not respond to her hypnosis or he might succumb completely to it.
I´m sorry if thats not what u meant. I´m also kinda tired Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Ah. Don't worry about it. I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm

So is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Butterfly R E B O O T  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I think most things seem to be in check. Good luck and let's see of you get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 am

Capricious,

Almost done. Everything seems to be in order, yet I'd like to point out 2 things:

1. You say your hypnotic voice could influence an entire building full of people. Those are normal humans, is it more difficult to perform on other superhero's or doesn't it really matter. Personally I would say an entire building of people might be a bit too much, since even 1 supernatural would be overwhelmed by let's say a hundred humans, especially if they can't fight back due to their moral standing. I imagine it has a radius of succes? Since you'd probably need to hear her voice clearly, or am I mistaken?

2. The shock on touch. Nothing wrong here, although I'd like to see more use of the weak shocks then the heavy ones, you have plenty of defensive options already. I'll allow this though.

If you could clarify number one a bit we'll be able to wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 am

*6 days later*

Capricious, please answer to Krious. Without doing so, I can not approve you.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 am

Also, signatures, or any pictures, cannot be bigger than 500 pixels wide. Yours is 640. o.o Please fix that, its annoying. And do as Emmy and Krious say.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Sry I was away for a bit.
True Krious, I´ll edit as soon as I post this, a radius is needed. Thanks for pointing that out to me. It is more difficult on superhumans as their resistance is much stronger. And I gotcha, more weak shocks than strong. She doesnt use strong ones anyway, she doesnt like hurting people. And Of course, I´ll change the sig Smile
Sorry again for any inconvinience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Butterfly R E B O O T    The Butterfly R E B O O T  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Butterfly R E B O O T
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next