Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Vote_lcapTojinapping (HB Then Open) Voting_barTojinapping (HB Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Vote_lcapTojinapping (HB Then Open) Voting_barTojinapping (HB Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tojinapping (HB Then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Miley looking in her scope of her sniper chewing some gum, Cinnamon flavored and so strong in flavor it could be smelt by most others over any other smell coming out of your mouth which is why she loved this stuff so much. Her narrow frame purple lense sunglasses sat on top of her head she following Toji with the scope she had been spying on him since she noticed him come to the city from the tower. She had her jackets tied around her waist over her black skinny jeans and usual purple and black plaid chucks. She had on a slick baseball esc black hat on her head and worth a deep purple tank top and her black cloth fingerless gloves. He seemed to just be roaming for now…

Perfect… She put her sniper back into its keychain for and moved her cap to sit backwards and put on her sunglasses before climbing and parkouring down to the ground. She slowly stalked her way to the edge of an alley before waiting for Toji to start to pass. When he did she grabbed him and slammed him to the wall wrapping her tail around his leg and places her hands flat on the wall behind his head on either side of his head and leaned closely to his face looking down to him a tad. ”I would like to kidnap you without the need of force for the afternoon to learn more about your friends while we go get some food cause i'm hungry. Will I have to carry you on my shoulder or will you walk with me of your own free will puppy?” she said rather hostility in her british accent.

@Hellbreaker
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Toji strode down the street, humming a song under his breath as he glances around. Seemed like it was gonna be a quiet patrol today! That was good, it just meant he'd be able to enjoy his home a little. However, as he passed by a alleyway,things weren't going to be as peaceful as he thought,at least not for the next few seconds. He finds his stance and gaze shifting as he's grabbed and slammed into the wall.

A hand starts crackling with lightning,and he gets ready to unleash a stunning smack, only to register who exactly it is. The electricity dies down,and he looks up at her, nose crinkling slightly behind the mask. Cinnamon? The boy's head tilts,and he needs to take a second to process the...request past the phrasing and hostility. She...wanted to hang out? Toji gives a somewhat hesitant smile. "I... can walk?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Despite him charging up to attack she stayed focused on demanding him to hang out with her…. Or well sorta asked but she wouldn’t have taken no for an answer so to her it was more of a demand. She nodded hearing that he was willing to walk, great now she wouldn't have to carry him, he likely wasn't too heavy but it was far more convenient to have him walk. ”Good.” She said firmly eyeing his smile a bit… it was sorta one that just made you want to smile too even it it's uncertain form it was in now.

But she didn’t of course. She stepped back from him letting go of his leg she had held with her tail and flicked it behind her before letting it raise and wave a bit as she motioned for him to follow heading toward the docks. ”So… i guess go ahead and start talking about your friends… are they lame or like… always training or something like that…?” she sorta grumbled out as she would walk with him with her hands in her pockets.

She was headed toward a local seafood spot that any fish lover knew it was the place to be to get the best cooked and uncooked fish. Miley was a big fan of their smoked salmon, it was the most like her mothers and how she made it…. Her mother's was still the best in any plane of existence though. Why's that? Well it was her mother who was making it so it always had that perfect mom warm fuzzy feeling that it gave you when you got it and started to eat it. She’d never share this though, she had a reputation to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 am

Toji's head tilts slightly as she seems to eye him for a second. As she lets go of his leg and steps back,indicating for him to follow, he gives a nod and follows after her, getting a tad excited as he realizes what direction they were going. Oh, sure, docks=lots and lots of deep water=badbadBAD, but she had to be going to the seafood restaurant!!! Looking up at her as she as she makes her grumbly request,Toji shakes his head, smiling more genuinely. "They're not lame at all!! And not really. We are still in training,but it's not conscant...constant and never stopping. Though, LEM does like to train alot. He's kinda grumpy usually,and he can be really mean sometimes, but he's actually a pretty good person."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 am

Toji smiled more genuinely… it really did honestly made her want to smile as well but she wouldn’t of course, there was no real reason to smile and she wasn’t some bubbly person who smiled for no reason all the time. Or at least not in public that is, and she had a reputation to make and then keep up with in this world. Though hearing his comments she worse an eyebrow. ”Well I mean… Lord is certainly not lame… you're the other not so lame one… or will the lesser of lames.” she started in a almost no tso grumbly tone though picked it back up when she tried to cover her remote compliment to him.

”And that other guy is… okay ish…. He seems like just a small child in personality for my liking…” she said with a shrug. She didn’t comment on Jenny though… she didn’t like her, she was too close to Lord for her liking. She though shrugged her tone softening a bit. ”Well you’ll always be in training for everything, you may just want to call yourselves what you want now rather than holding off all your life. That and you guys have done pretty well so far…. I guess.” She mumbled out a tad though spoke up hearing about Lord.

”Well of course he does! He has his priorities straight! And what's so wrong with being grumpy…?” she asked aaaaalmost sounding actually concerned about the answer but she totally wasn't! Why would she be she didn’t care what others thought, not even if it was someone like this guy. When they got there she got them a booth and walked to the seat sitting down and took off her sunglasses as she perched a bit on her booth’s seat as she hovered over the pictures growling just a tad in hunger making the waiter back up just a tad.

Before looking to the waiter with such intensity he jumped a bit as her tail waved excitedly in the air behind her. ”I want some smoked salmon, grape soda, and the hottest sauce you have on hand.” She nearly demanded before pausing and remembering her mother's words to her growing up and grumbling a bit before saying an actually kind ”Please….” The waiter looked then to toji to see what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Toji's head tilted as she remarks that Lord was certainly not lame before nodding in agreement, and beamed happily at the, if remote and grumpy, compliment. As she mentions Omniarch, the boy gives a cheerful smile. "Yeah, Omniarch's a great packbrother! He can be really shy," The smile fades slightly at remembering all his packbrother had gone through, but returns, "and sad... but he cares about people alot!! He's going to be a wonderful healer." He gives a firm nod at that last statement. The boy had full confidence in Sol.

Looking up at her with a grin, he spoke up about Elf as well. "And Elf is a great Alphasister! She really cares about all of us, and leads pretty good as well. She always makes sure we don't get into trouble She also gives warm hugs." Toji gave a matter of fact nod at that last statement of  his,humming thoughtfully at her softened statement that they will always be in training. At the compliment she gave his team, the young halfling grins happily,and gives her a quick hug in thanks. "Thank you!! We all work really hard."

Nodding considerably as she says Lord has his priorities straight, Toji tilts his head thoughtfully as she asks, sounding almost concerned, what was wrong with being grumpy, and answers, "Hmm...nothing too bad, I suppose!! It can hurt people's feelings sometimes is all. But I know he's a really good person, and that's what matters." He smiles,then gives her a grin. "You are too, you know."

When they arrive, Toji looks around excitedly, bouncing on his toes. It was good to revisit this place...He definitely had to come by here more often!!When she got them a booth, he bounces into the seat opposite hers,and examines the menu quickly. Glancing up at the waiter, he gives his order. "I'd like the Captain's Feast with fries and some root beer, please!! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 1:29 am

She rose an eyebrow a bit hearing his comments about sol before looking off a bit. ”Why did i get the feeling that he would be a healer..?” she muttered a bit to herself. He seemed very confident in his teammate… this was good that means he likely trusted him, when you didn't trust your teammates that's when bad things happened. Seeing his grin in relation to her talk she puffed up her cheeks a bit and perched her lips over to the side of her face as she looked off in retort to show him she didn’t particularly like his devious little puppy grin!. She though hearing his words about Jenny she muttered a bit.

”She sounds alot like my mother… my mother sometimes liked to flick my nose when i’d do something bad… but sometimes she knew that i couldn’t help those times i did bad stuff and she’d flick my nose but then kiss my forehead and hug me close and say everything would be okay…” She got teary eyed for a moment, she missed her mother, she even speaking in a soft and sweet tone when talking about her before pushing her tears back and hid a small smile she held thinking about her mother. She sorta missed her mother flicking her nose…. She was overdue for a few flicks at the moment. Maybe he had a mother… he was up here in the human world living at the tower it was possible that he was separated from his mother too…

”Do you … have a mother…?” ….. Miley… that wasn’t the proper question… miley… staph… miley! She pushed off her mistake by scrunching up her nose and brows a bit before she was hugged and blushed slightly though though before she could try to hide her blush by shoving him off he was already off her so she just looked off to hide her face grumblign a bit. She nodded a bit looking back forward hearing his comment about being grumpy as her face softened a bit. ”Did i hurt your feelings…?”

She asked honestly seeming to be worried that she did so before perching her lips hearing his complement to her calling her a good person and sorta lightly punch her arm. ”Stop making me feel weird with your evil pup words!” She wasn’t used to anyone but her mother complimenting her so  hearing him saying them to her made her stomach all fluttery and her chest all fuzzy… and she didn’t like it it felt too weird! Damn evil puppy magic! She though didn’t really want to hurt him so she only had given him a light punch. She saw him look around excitedly and watched him bounce… she almost giggled seeing him do so but…

SHE PUNCHED THAT **** BACK DOWN WITH HER MIND GIGGLING WAS NOT OKAY QUIT IT BODY! She hearing his order she  nearly smiled, nearly! Not totally or slightly calm down! Gaaaah! ”Nice pick… so… you're a half breed too huh…?” She leaned in really close to him sniffing him a bit without really thinking  she slightly laying on the table to do so. ”You don’t smell like a full breed… it’s okay if you are… i’m a half breed too.” SHe said simply while still up in his face.[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:47 am

Toji's head tilts as she puffs up her cheeks and looks away.As Miley talks about her mother,the boy blinks, then smiles gently at the tone, reaching up to give her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. At the question, his eyes widen,then he looks down, then gives a sad smile as he hugs himself. "I...I used to. I can't remember her, not really,but...I do remember warm hugs, and happy words." The smile widens a tad,though tinged with sadness. "Then I met a very good freind,a Packsister, and her family took me in. Her mom became my Packmom. She's great! She always looked out for us,and pretty much adopted me the human way.I do miss them...But I'll see them again one day, so I can wait."  

The boy shakes the gloominess, and looks up to give her a wide,if slightly shaky, smile. As she pushes him off of him, looking away to grumble, he blinks, but smiles again,eyes dancing in amusement. Yeah, she definitely reminded him of his more temperamental team mate. Blinking again at the question, Toji answers,"A little bit, when we first met.But that's ok!! It wasn't all that bad, really,and it was a trying situation for you." His smile turns equal parts sheepish and...sad?disappointed?...one,or perhaps both, of those."Besides, I know how my clan has a bit of a...rap? Oh!! Rep."

Blinking as she punches his arm,he smiles,nodding. "Ok!" As she compliments his choice in order, the boy beams at her, eyes shining with excitement. "Thanks!! I can't wait for it." If he still had his fluffy puppy thing going on, his tail would currently be wagging hard enough to cut into the seat cover.Head tilting at the question, he blinks as she leans really close in to sniff. Though leaning back slightly in surprise at the sudden close, Toji nods, smiling. "You are?! And yep!! My mom was human!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 3:30 am

She blinked at the pat… damn pup magic making her feel all weird again… She looked to him though hearing this and a bit awkwardly pat his head but pat his head none the less. She opened her mouth to offer him some kind words but… she was a bit at a loss as to what to actually say so she just closed her mouth and awkwardly put her hand down. She wasn’t the best at reassurance. She though nodded hearing his story of his other pack mom. ”I miss mine too… hopefully we'll see both our moms here soon…” She said rather hopefully then reassuringly, she clearly needing the hope as well. Her face dropped though hearing that she hurt his feelings when they first met and looked to him apologetically.

”I'm sorry about that… and../. In the world  im from your kind… they commonly harass mine on the spot… so… i've sorta learned to attack first… I Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.” she actually said apologetically and a soft tone. She though nodded a bit at his comment. ”But you know… you’re not horrible so… i guess now i know not to be as hostile to you.” She said to him softly before clearing her throat a bit and looked off putting on her tough face again though her tail was waving much more happily now that they were getting better along.

When they got to the table and she saw his beaming she blushed a tad her tail waving more in the air again before she quickly and rather embarrassedly grabbed her tail and tried to hold it still in her lap though at the moment it was holding all of the happiness she was penting up so it was pretty hard to. She blinked noticing him leaning back before seeming surprised at her own closeness and a bit embarrassed but she was quick to hide it and pretended she meant to do so before notting.

”Ah i see.. And yeah my mom is a spirit bloodline. I grew up with her actually.” She leaned back though and spat out her gum getting ready to eat as she looked to him a bit. She after a moment or so finally asked. ”So since your a half breed do you like age normally or are you actually super ****ing old right now and just look around my age?” she finally bursted out very bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Toji leans into the headpat with a happy hum. As she says that hopefully they'd see their moms again soon, he gives a reassuring, if slightly tinged with sadness, smile,nodding. "I think I'm...going to have to wait for a long time to see mine again, but I hope you see yours again soon. Who knows!! You and I came from other world, so maybe you'll be able to meet your mom again sooner then you think!!" He gives a cherry thumbs up, trying to cheer her up.

Listening as she apologizes and explains why she'd been rude when they'd first met,he nods and smiles. "It's ok!! That's under..understandable,and they weren't really hurt for all that long. And I'm sorry my kin have bothered you,even if they're from another world." Hopefully his counterpart there would put them in line soon. That is if he had one there. Smiling happily as she says he wasn't horrible and that she wasn't going to be mean, the young halfling nods. "Ok!! Thank you!"

Head tilting as she grabs her tail,seeming to struggle with it, Toji's eyes widen at what she says,though he smiles happily at the next statement. "You're a part of the Spirit Bloodline?!" Now there was a coincidence!!! "Wow...And that's good. I lived with my dad,before..." His smile fades slightly for a second,but strengthens. "Before coming to the human world. He raised me too." Blinking at the blunt question, he smiles. "I'm not really really old...and it kinda depends. The...pocket, I guess?...that Dad raised me in had magic that allowed me to age normally,but when I came to the human world I kinda...stopped? slowed down?...anyway, I age really slowly. I guess if I aged like a human I'd be...18, I think?" He gives a shrug,smiling. Didn't really matter to him. He wasn't eighteen,as far as he was concerned. He didn't have the body of one,and he didn't think he had the mind of one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:51 pm

She smiled sadly back to him nodding. ”Same to you pup… Same to you.” She giving an awkward thumbs up in return. She then nodded to him again as he apologized for his kin and gave another awkward thumbs up. ”I accept your sorry and you're welcome.” SHe said before awkwardly lowering her hand. She moved her tail under her and sat on it as she nodded to him. ”Sure am, in my world my mother was the leader of the 3rd ranked family, we were 2nd but then the Necowls got a fancy ass sword and were ranked up to 2nd from 4th.”

She grumbled out a bit. She nodded hearing this and asked curiously. ”Were you raised in your tribe or somewhere else…?” She asked simply in her world demons living outside of the underworld was common practice amongst everyone else. She thought had her previous question answered quickly and then her current one as she blushed crazy brightly hearing how old he’d be in human years as her eyes went a bit wide as she sat back down. ”Wow you're older than me then, I only turned like 16 2 months ago… you really are an old far then”

She said flatly as a more or less joke as the food was dropped off with them. Miley growled excitedly as she was handed some hot sauce that she started to pour all over her salmon eagerly as she waved the waiter off before he could ask if they wanted anything else her tail waved like crazy as she eyes turned totally black. She then grabbed the salmon with her bare hands and started to eat it in a very animalistic manner as she growled in a sorta happy manner.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 am

Toji nods, frowning slightly at noticing she was still a little sad. His eyes widen, dancing with a little bit of awe,as she says her rank,and the smile returns. "That's amazing!! And you had the Necowl family in your world too?" That was good. His family was ok in world or another...Hopefully his was doing good back in their world. His smile turns a tad amused as he notices the grumbling. Blinking at the question about where he was raised,the boy gives a shake of his head,smiling a tad nervously. "N-no...My clan was....unhappy about my dad loving my mom and me being born, so Dad had made a pocket realm when they'd married,and we had lived there."

Blinking at the joke about him being a old fart, he sticks his tongue out at her. "Am not!! I'm fourteen!!" As the food arrives,his foot waggles excitedly(it'd tap against the floor, but his leg's weren't quite long enough to reach),and Toji gives the waiter a happy grin. "Thank you!!" Looking down at the meal of 3 breaded fish filets, cooked crab,and shrimp, the boy snags his fork and spears a crab piece,nomming on it happily,sparks crackling through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 am

She let out a tiny cute girly giggle and a slight smile seeing his excitement before blushing and stopped herself and nodded. ”Sure did… they seem to still be a family of assassins here too.” She said flatly trying to keep her cool. She blinked hearing it and nodded. ”A lot more romantic than my parents I can tell you that  for sure. But hey...your clan's loss, you’re someone that others could really afford to lose. A great fighter and can make others forget their sadness with just a smile from you-.... I mean like you’re cool and stuff… so… yeah…”

She said blushing at her slip up and looked off a bit. She though stuck her tongue back out at him scrunching up her nose as she did so. ”Are too! Look at you you're so old you already got so wrinkly your wrinkles had a kid and that kid is you but you think you're you so you think you're just a little kid.” She stated as if it was fact despite out all over the story was. Miley ate the fish smiling brightly as she did so and quickly finished it all and was lickign the hotsauce off her hand before she grabbed her soda and started to chug it. She managing to do so very quickly before letting off a massive and super loud burp that silenced the  restaurant for a moment before the chatter returned.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 am

Toji gave a small frown at the flat tone and the reminder that his family had been assassins,shoulders hunching slightly. He...wasn't happy about that particular fact, that was true, it made him sad...but they were still good people. How couldn't they be? They looked after him and accepted him, loving him like he was kin, after all. Blinking at what she says about him, the boy gives a happy smile. "Thank you!! You're pretty cool as well!You act like a grump,but you're a nice person." As she sticks her tongue back out at him, making her teasing remark about wrinkles, he sticks his tongue back out at her. "I do not!!" He noms happily on his meal, blinking at the burp before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 am

She blushed brightly when he said that she was pretty cool too but when he said she acted like a grump she only helped his point by grumbling with her still firmly planted on her face blush hearing that she was a nice person. She sorta smiled though at his rebuttal amd replied with a simple. ”Do too!” When she finished her burp she went back to normal and blinked hearing his laugh… he didn’t care how she had ate or how she burped… She leaned back plopping in her seat but with one foot up that she leaned her forearm on while letting him eat a bit as she thought. She though finally asking.

”Okay I have 2 questions for you now… first up, what's the relationship status of like everyone on your team… I could imagine single due to the issues that come with being a hero but i’ve been shocked before.” She asked bluntly she didn't want to hint that she liked anyone on the team by asking about one single person so she figured asking about them all would cover her own ass…. Possibly. ”Secondly… the way you looked at me when you first saw me tells me that you knew another me… who was that me to you…? Was she like me at all besides that given aspects?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tojinapping (HB Then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next