Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Vote_lcapCosmic Thaw (Titans) Voting_barCosmic Thaw (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Vote_lcapCosmic Thaw (Titans) Voting_barCosmic Thaw (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cosmic Thaw (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 4:13 pm

It was a cool night in the desert. The start of November typically resulted in night time desert temperatures that hovered around "Tolerable". All was still across the rocky landscape. In the still air, it almost gave off the air of being like it's own little world. And tonight, the desert outside jump city would be home to a truly out of this world event. A tiny line, burning it's way across the sky. It was slow, at least that's how it would appear if you were on the ground, like all the little snakes and desert voles. Then, in an instant, it shot down, piercing the atmosphere in a matter of seconds. Burning a bright red, the object slammed into the ground, skipping until it came to rest at the bottom of a steep, rocky slope. Then it was silent again. Something had landed... something that would bring a lost soldier home.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:59 am

The Mesa was not fully alone that night, it's isolated regions and lack of human activity makes it a great place for hikers or stargazers, the latter is currently situated atop a knoll with a telescope. His name was Solgaleo, garbed in hero gear with his cloak being thicker for the fall season, and he came here to take advantage of the clear night sky above. Even though the light pollution from the city bleeds into the sky he can still make out planets and constellations. Having already spent a few hours out here the young teen was about to call it a night when he spotted something burning from rentry. His eyes widen as he noticed the trajectory was towards the Mesa and in an instant was blown back from the shockwave. Coughing from the dust he got himself up to his knees to see something burning over a steep rock slope in the distance, picking up his telescope he was unsure what to do so he laid on his belly and held the telescope in front of his eye to scan the ridge. Reaching back he pulled out his communicator and sent out a message that something had fallen from the sky in the Mesa.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 am

Toji had been at the Tower, playing some of his video games, when the alert came over his communicator.Reading the message he hops up, and scurries over to the elevator, blurring out of the Tower when he arrives onto the right floor...

A soon enough time later, Sol would hear the familiar rushing sound of his speedster teammate, and the young halfling blurred onto the scene. Skidding to a stop, he crouches beside the young reality warper, eyes wide behind his mask. "Woah..." Oooh...maybe it was a space ship?! Then Toji's body notices he was in cold, at least for him, weather,and he begins shivering, teeth chattering slightly. Note to self, snag coat before running off into the night time desert!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Kaden wasn't at the Tower, and offered no explanation to the team about where he was going. Just left it at a rough 'I'm going out', and took no questions. It was just after midnight on Halloween night, after all. They couldn't have expected him to stay cooped up in the Tower all the time, right?
He was happy that the issue didn't get pressed, though, because he was not really proud of what he was up to that night. His mom had called him, swearing as usual... he couldn't think of an excuse in time so he was saddled with passing out candy at the house to their extended family. They had a tradition of celebrating together, so they were visiting. This in itself wasn't terribly embarrassing, but the fact that a costume was required was at the expense of his pride.

His lazy costume consisted of cheap ears and a tail then regular clothes. A heavy jacket because of the cold...

Spoiler:

"Take the candy already! Go! Die!"
The giggles of the children that assumed he was just in character only served to annoy Kaden more. Halloween sucked, and he wanted to leave. Badly.
That was when the call from Sol came in, describing a crash landing of some sort in the Mesa, Kaden was up in a flash. He looked to the kitchen at his mom.

"I got a call from the team, big emergency, gotta go! Pass the candy out yourself, ya old hag!"

And with that, he was off. The kids cleared out quickly at the sight of the unattended bowl of candy on the floor. Kaden didn't pay any attention to them raiding the bowl as he ran out and used explosions to soar through the air. He moved as fast as a speeding driver, earning awes and ooo's from the younger bystanders. He didn't take long to get there, his house was on the outskirts of the city. He propelled himself to his teammates, landing hard with a little roll on the sand.

"Hey, I got here fast as I could. What's this ****?"

He forgot about his costume, though.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:48 am

Jenny was wearing a black fancy and a bit puffy black torn up dress covered in dirt and some dried blood her hair was in a ponytail but it was none the less super messy she was barefoot and looked like she had just climbed herself out of a grave and rather zombie esc. She looked ot her communicator as it went off and sighed she having been roaming around in costume for fun earlier, she loved to dress up as a zombie every year to be a bit of a smart ass since she technically was one many time over at this rate. She sighed and grabbed her coat looking to the bar tender nodding ”i’ll be here I promise.”

The bartender nodded “good luck whatever you're doing kid…. She put on her coat and rushed out then flying her way there. SHe landed soon and smiled to the shivering Toji, she was used to working in the cold with barely anything on due to unfortunate circumstances from the past. She took off her large jacket and hugged Toji from behind with it as she walked over and zipped it up for him ruffling his hair. ”Bring a jacket next time dork.” She teased sticking her tongue out at him as she looked to Kaden as he landed and spoke casually shrugging. ”Not sure mr. kitty.”

She said looking to where she figured it landed and sighed. ”i really hope it's not a space traveler… those guys always seem to know my race and looove to assume **** of me and i'm not in the mood for that.” SHe muttered forgetting that this team didn’t know that she was actually in all technicality an alien. ”THough if it is and it's not a planned landing they will need help so let's head on over.” She said before offering a hand to sol to see if he wanted a lift down with her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 am

Solgaleo would be the first to spot it through his magnifying glass. It would indeed confirm what the others had suspected. Their crashed object was indeed some sort of dark blue alien craft. However, it was somewhat obscured by the rocks of the alcove it had settled in. Furthermore, the only light offered was that by the city, and the craft was dark. A closer inspection would be necessary.

Upon getting up close, one thing became clear... this craft was small. At least by space ship standards. Maybe the size of two or three school buses stacked in a triangular formation. There was a large hatch in the back, but it appeared to be locked up tight. But the most interesting part was the cockpit, which was three large windows situated towards the front of the craft. It was completely iced over. You couldn't see anything that was inside. And through all of this... not a single sound could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

It was a good thing that Solgaleo researched into clothing material as his cloak was being efficient in warding off the chill of autumn as he laid on the knoll with his telescope. The sound of electricity and swishing of air alerted him of his friend coming up to the hill. From his peripheral vision he saw Toj crouching down beside him. Looking over he could see the slight shiverings coming from his friend, frowning he projected an image in his mind, picturing the molecular structure and began to construct the proper elements. Around Toji an Bjorn Fur Trimmed Cape materialized and settled onto his friend, he would than use his telekinesis to tighten it to get him warm. The cape has a dense cotton canvas material that is lined to create a double-layered design, making it a good pick for cold nights. Ensuring his friend was comfortable he looked back outward to the rising smoke. ”It’s possible...it could also be a prototype designed by the government,” Solgaleo threw that thought out there. The sound of constant explosions in the distance behind him caught his attention but he did not need to look back to see who it was as he knows one person who makes that much noise, he slightly frown in concern as he wish Kaden can learn some way to conserve his energy.

Collapsing his telescope he tucked it in his satchel that hung around his waist and got to a crouching position. Feeling his explosive friend landed next to them he looked over a bit shyly as he was still getting use to being around Kaden. ”Something crashed from the sky, judging on how bright the re entry is it’s most likely made from something metallic.” He guessed as he looked back over the crash. Another sound caught his attention again and he turned around to see Jen with his eyes lingering a second on the fake dried blood, it was thanks to Jenny mentoring that he was able to tolerate the sight more, that and it being dry and hard to see in the moonlight made it more easy to ignore. He watch her land and took off her jacket to put it on Toji, Solgaleo frown as Jenny was now cold and he will not abide to it, constructing another Bjorn cape in his hands he went up Jenny and hold it out for her, ”I-I know you are most likely used to cold weather b-but I want you to have this, I-I don’t want you to be c-cold” He said caringly as he waited for Jenny to accept attire. Once taken he would remain there as he listen to Jenny voice in the matter, giving a nod on giving them help. He saw Jenny offering her hand to give him a lift down and he gratefully accept it with a smile in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 am

Toji glanced over at Kaden as he arrived, and couldn't help but smile in amusement at the older teen's costume, shivering or no. "H-h-hi, LEM! Excellent t-t-timing!!N-nice costume, too." Blinking as a warm coat is suddenly around him, he leans both into the hug and hair ruffle, giving a happy hum at the friendly contact. Leaning his head back and looking up at her, the boy sticks his tongue back out at her,but gives a sheepish smile in agreement as he turns around to give her a quick hug. "I-I will, Alphasister. Thank you!!" The smile widens into a grin at the gentle teasing Jenny gave Kaden, and his eyes dance with amusement,shoulders shaking slightly in a suppressed laugh,though he tilted his head curiously at the 'assume my race' comment. Sol seemed to want make sure that he was going to stay warm, because a very well done cloak suddenly appears around him, tightening with telekinesis.

Toji gave another happy hum, and beamed happily at his two generous teammates as he snuggled into the warm garments. "Thank you, Omni!!" The beaming smile fades slightly as he notices how Jenny was clad,giving her a concerned look. She must be cold as well...After Sol gives the cloak to her, he asks,"Do you want your jacket back too, Alpha-sister?" When the cloak and jacket thing is settled, the lightning halfling grins at his teammates.

"Let's go!!!" He blurs over (making sure the cloak and possibly coat stayed wrapped tightly around him, of course) to the crashed craft,skidding slightly and just barely avoiding slamming into the cold metal. Dashing around it, he notices the hatch. "Oooh...Found the door!!" He waves excitedly at his teammates, indicating the entryway, and dashes around craft again, noticing the cockpit windows. Eyes wide, Toji examines them curiously, reaching out to give a gentle rap on them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 pm

A crashed space ship? Kaden had to admit that was pretty cool. It wouldn't be the first alien on Earth, but it was certainly an experience that most humans didn't get. He started to head up without being directed, when he heard ELF call him that nickname. He halted and turned slowly to glare at her. He remembered the costume.
"Yeah. Not as good as your costume though. Angsty Emo NEET. You nailed it."

He dropped the mic and followed Toji up to the ship. The thing looked cold as Hell, much to Kaden's irritation. This cold and the lack of his bracers would work against him if this turned into a fight. Lightning found the door first, and Kaden was quick to go to his side. The windows and doors looked sturdy, even after the crash. This thing must have been hella durable...

"Get back, kid. I'm goin' in."

He put his hand on the window that looked big enough for a person to climb in, then without a countdown or warning he blew it up. The glass shattered inward, but Kaden raised his collar to block any that would come back.
He shook his arm a bit, it was already feeling sore from one decent sized explosion. **** the cold.

He also wondered if breaking the window set off an alarm.
"One of you losers wanna go in first? I can't do everything, you know."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:28 am

Jenny sighed in annoyance seeing kadens rebuttal. ”Still can't take a joke huh? And I’m a zombie.” he really could get under her skin sometimes… Though it seemed to be getting to her more and more lately, it seemed that her hard skin she grew over time was slowly reverting to what it was when she was a young teen.... Which was bad…. She really hoped her mind wouldn’t revert too far or… stop at some point soon. Jenny smiled brightly hearing Toji’s hum and seeing his smile and giggled when he returned the tongue sticking out.

She chuckled and hugged him back when he hugged her and rubbed his back a bit. ”Glad to hear it brother.” she said brother a bit teasingly when he called her alpha sister. Jenny looked to Sol as he came over and smiled softly gently ruffling his hair before took it chuckling. ”Not as much as i was when i was first this age or before it. I actually grew up in texas and later on in life i actually had clothes to cover me in the winter over here so i didn’t have many issues.” She said putting it on.

She shook her head to toji chuckling ”It's okay, you and i both know it’s more important for you to stay as warm as possible then for me to put on several layers.” she said to him with a reassuring nod. She then pulled him close and wrapped her arm around his back and under his other arm as she put his arm closest to her over her shoulder and held it there along with his side as she flew up into the air with him. She started to fly over seeing toji waving and chuckled.

[color=cyan]”Looks like the goofball found something, aaaand so did kaden…. Lovely. She sighed as her ears lowered to her sides watching him blow up the windows. She though flew down and set Sol down. And walked over to the window. ”Yeah i got this, Toji if you see 2 flickers of my energy’s light that means that I need you to race in and get me out as soon as possible. I’ll call for you guys if it’s safe in there.” She said before hopping inside.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 4:02 pm

The cockpit window of the craft blew in effortlessly. Even though it was apparently reinforced against the cold to prevent it from shattering like that, the rapid temperature changes, in addition to the explosive power of Kaden was just too much. It would take a few seconds, but frigid air would pour from the craft, and onto the ground. It just kept pouring, probably because whatever mechanism caused the freezing in the first place was probably still running.

But enough had decompressed from the cockpit to reveal it's contents. There was only a single figure inside the apparently two person craft. And for all intents and purposes, he should have been impaled when the window blew in. Luckily, that foot thick layer of ice coating him put a stop to that. When they looked in, they would see it. A young man frozen solid. Human. He was wearing a strange uniform, and had his head turned off to one side, his eyes closed. He almost looked... asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:32 am

It was a strange sensation to Solgaleo to feel gravity pull at him as he ascends, as he typically uses his telekinesis to fly so he never felt that slight tug from below. It was somewhat relaxing, to let someone carry him above the earth below. From the air he could see a brief explosion shortly lightening up the surroundings in a flash of light and heat. It came to no surprise to Solgaleo when he saw Kaden blunt entrance from afar, frowning at the careless display. For all they know there could have been life or something unstable in the ship, thus charging in was foolhardy. But he knew that's Kaden way of things, solving everything in life with explosions.

Once set down on the earth he started to generate matter around his hands on standby. Lingering near the entrance he nodded in agreement with Energy and watch her go inside, ”I'll b-be ready f-for the call.” he said quietly while taking this moment to observe the craft now it was a lot closer to him. It was truly fascinating as he had never seen an spaceship before.He wondered what sort of adventures it had been in and where it came from, hopefully answers could be found inside.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 am

Toji hummed happily at the returned hug. Head tilting at the slightly teasing tone, he sticks his tongue out at her for a second. As she says it was ok for him to keep the coat, he nods,and snuggles deeper into the warmer garments and his scarf, giving her a just barely visible, grateful grin. "Thank you."

After blurring over and around the craft, he'd rapped on the window,jerking his hand back. Cold....He leans in close, trying to see into the window, only to blink as Kaden arrives.Giving him a wave, the boy's head tilts as the explosive hero says to get back, only for his eyes to widen  as he sees Kaden lay his hand against the window. Ducking behind his cloak, the young halfling winces at the sound of shattering glass. A few seconds after that, the poor kid gives a yelp as cold air starts bellowing out of the hole,and tries his best to burrow deeper into his layers of warm clothing.  Glancing over at Jenny as she gave the order, Toji nods. "O-ok, Alpha-sister. I'll be ready."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 am

Kaden stood outside the ship, frowning a bit in boredom more than anything else. He was excited for the crashed space ship, but it seemed like this mission was turning out lame. As ELF went in, the boy tried to remain vigilant.

"Can you hurry this **** up? Feels like a lot of deposition for a side character to make some grand reveal..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 2:14 am

Seeing all of the air leak out she nodded a bit before speaking ”Well that's not ominous…” She said flatly before entering. Jenny looked over him and then the window. WIthholding a comment to kaden in how he should have been more careful she called out instead to Sol. ”Sol get ready to teleport so we can get this man to the medical bay for treatment.” She said looking over the man closely her hand gliding across the ice of his suit before she activating her gem and let her hair spike out on its own turning red and black as she formed a red energy orb in her hand that wasn’t yet a bolt to be fired off and focused heavily as she did so and used the heat damage on her energy now to help melt away the ice around the man's head. After a moment or so she called out to the others.

”Lighting, mind doing a quick sweep of the inside to see if there's anyone else on board?” She asked as she kept going. WHen she got most of the way through the ice she took a moment to look back to kaden. ”Well if you're that antsy you could head home or get a head start to the tower. Things don’t seem to be that dangerous so we may not even need the full team for this anyways.” she said flatly and if nothing happened she would finish getting the ice off of the man's head and looked to sol nodding. ”Well dethaw the rest of him at the medical bay.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Thaw (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next