Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trainie Mod Applications Vote_lcapTrainie Mod Applications Voting_barTrainie Mod Applications Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trainie Mod Applications Vote_lcapTrainie Mod Applications Voting_barTrainie Mod Applications Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trainie Mod Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trainie Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Trainie Mod Applications   Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 2:22 am

Okay guys so i will be bringing in an officially new position on the site called a Trainie Mod/TM THis will be where everyone who wants to be a mod will go to first prior to becoming an official mod even if they have been a staff member before. While in this position members will be trained/caught up to date on how mods currently will be working. This is to avoid having mods roaming around without knowing what to do or how to do things. Many of you may think by now that a staff position is just to look at apps and approve them.

Due to this many staff in the past had only done just that and allowed certain parts of the site go down hill. Being a staff member is a big deal it’s not just an approver position it's one that approves apps but also helps members find ways around issues in apps in cb and anything regarding the site. It is our duty as staff to actively find ways to improve the experience of members on the site so everyone can constantly have fun and have reasons to come back more than just they have one or two friends that are lingering around. Which yes is just as important but having more reasons than that is a great thing too.

As staff we also must think of ways to make the site the best it can be and work to prevent future issues by learning from past ones so the issue doesn’t reoccur and so that we don’t have to stop what we are doing to solve an issue that could have easily been avoided. This staff are here to help the members and the site the best we can as actively as we can given our work loads on and off site. Staff in the past when the site was more in its prime at times put off rping and other things just to help out on the site.

So being staff is in a way a job without pay but for many a passion as well. If you don’t think this position is for you then please don’t send in an app. Taking in just anyone who is just looking for a fancy color and title and that just want to approve apps can lead to potential issues. If you are still interested this is what you must know before applying.

Trainies will be promoted based on skill, activity, and over all hard work and overall performance. Not based on how long you’ve been a trainie or member on the site.

You must be a member for at least a year before you will be accepted as an applicant, this way you have experienced being a member for a while before becoming staff, you need to know what its like to be a member before being staff so you know what it’s like to be told for example, this is why you aren’t allowed to do this in rp, or other things. And helps you better understand where members are coming from when they tell you their thoughts and feelings.

If you have had 3 or more major issues with the staff / rules broken that are significant (Big enough to be punished for what you’ve done.) you will not be allowed to apply. I’d rather not have members that appear to be going out of their way to push past warnings and multiple chances join staff. Letting members like this into the staff can be a huge risk due to not being able to tell if they will follow orders or not. And more importantly, abuse their newfound power against others which sadly has happened plenty of times before.

If at this point you still qualify congratulations, please fill out the form below and within 1 week after you post this we will get back to you. If we don’t only then will you be allowed to contact a staff member regarding this. If you are rejected please only re apply once 1 month past you being rejected. This will only not apply if you are told other wise upon rejection.

Code:
[b]Username(s):[/b] List all usernames others may know you as on site.
[b]Join Date:[/b] Look to your profile to get the exact date.
[b]Why:[/b] Why you feel that we should bring you on, and why you want to be a trainie. Write at least 200 words here. Use the best punctuation and grammar you can. If it seems like you just didn’t care here then your application will be rejected on the spot.
[b]Trouble Spots:[/b] Where do you think you may have the most troubles in staff duties and would need the most training in over all others.
[b]Experienced In:[/b] Where you think you may do better at in possible duties you will have to do.
[b]Most Important:[/b] What do you think the most important part of being a staff member is. Please don’t write what you think we want to hear. We want to genuinely know what you think is the most important part to being a staff member is.
[b]Rule Breaking:[/b] How many rules do you recall breaking or getting warnings about in the past?
[b]Reapplying:[/b] Is this your first time putting up an app? Say ‘First Time’ if so and if not write how many times you have reapplied in the past.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trainie Mod Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainie Mod Applications   Trainie Mod Applications Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 2:20 am

Username(s): Tython or Ty as some call me.
Join Date: Technically I've been in and out for years before sticking with this account but this account was created in 2017-01-18
Why:

Because I generally don't hold myself in the highest regard. I should feel guilty for not helping Energy or not being able to stick with a idea, I don't know if that means I moved on or there is something mentally wrong with me. Heck I started writing this without thinking about it, almost like the spur of the moment. And the same can be said with many things in my life. I bought a 3DS only to play it for a month, I bought an Xbox one and only played it for a month, I buy books and do not read them, I don't know why I do these things. Mabye it's an mid life crisis, or fear of becoming an adult, of fear of dying alone. So I don't know why I want to become an trainee mod, I didn't think, just simply started typing on my phone at 11:13 PM. Perhaps I want to make it up for Energy, myself, or mabye a bit of both.

Trouble Spots: Basically commitment as I've confessed awhile ago I have an issue of staying on one thing for long, for edivence here are the remaining account I made and note how they are all under 10 posts. For I'm never satisfied with the characters I created and end up leaving the site for a few months, when I return I typically make a new account. With Staff Duties I will have trouble being on it as I get distracted by other things.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u635
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u931
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u924

Experienced In: I have experience in Chat Modding and RP modding from my time on Nationstates.
Most Important: A good question, I suppose just being decent human beings? Everyone has a different personality, you got E with her Edgey yet creative imagination, Bloo with her 'Nerf Police' badge, Mega...well I don't know him but my point is mods should just be decent people doing the best they can.
Rule Breaking: None that I recall.
Reapplying: First Time
Back to top Go down

Trainie Mod Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: