Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ray Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ray Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ray Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ray Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ray Vote_lcapRay Voting_barRay Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ray

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Andrew Spencer

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Andrew Ray Spencer
Codename: Ray
Nickname(s): Skinny b*tch, Blade
Alias(es): The unfortunate one
Birth date: June 24th 1995
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Evil (forced)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: dark brown, almost black
Eye Color: hazel, greenish tint
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 130 ibs.
Outfit: black knee length coat, black shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, black leather gloves, Black and Orange belt buckle in the shape of Slade’s crest
Other: Very skinny, looks unhealthy due to life stress, general pale demeanor although handsome. Almost always a glum look on his face, but he tries to smile often.

===POWERS===

Powers: Andrew can use his hands and feet to serve as invisible weapons or tools. If his hands can make the general shape or movement of something, they can serve the same purpose as that task. The effect of the tool or weapon occurs an inch out from his fingertips so he could hold things and still not destroy them. Because his hands are more commonly used to activate his powers, they are in a constant state of use (see equipment for more details). His feet are used less often and thusly require thought to activate the powers, although this requires time to use, it helps him to avoid blasting off from the ground whenever he’s running. He can also choose whether or not his powers have an affect on his body (for push and pull mostly).
Andrew, Seth and Andrew's "co-workers" call this power, Shifting, this is used as a general prefix to any of his powers. For instance if Andrew were to use his ability to push he would be using a shift-push, or shift-pushing

Common Uses:

1. Blade: Flat hand, fingers tight together - Any movement of the hand causes a cut to appear in the designated surface. The penetration is dependent on how taut the muscles of his hand are and the speed he moves his arm.

2. Shoot: Lower 2 fingers pulled in, middle and index finger extended, thumb is tucked into index finger hole - Creates an invisible bullet when the thumb is flicked forward and out of the socket created by the bent ring finger. The power of the bullet depends on the power of the flick, and can range between the force of an Airsoft pistol and a magnum 357. The bullets are incredibly accurate as no variables such as movement or wind speed affect them. The faster he flicks, the more he shoots. Bullets are in existence before coming into contact with a surface too dense for the bullet to pass through (bullet strength depends on speed of flick)

3. Push: Hand is primed for a palm strike, wrist bent to pull hand up - Moves any object away from Andrew. He summons the energy that moves the block, but he doesn't create it. There is no strain on his body either. He can palm the ground and fly up into the air. But his powers only provide extended jumps. A thrust of his arm at its maximum speed could shatter the summit of a small mountain. (Applicable to his feet as well, although legs must be pinned together and both feet must be bent perpendicular to legs to use power from feet)

4. Hit: A fist is made (or the foot pointed to line up with the shin for use of foot). His power can be used from all sides except from behind the target. For instance he can kick at a wall 10 ft. away in a roundhouse kick (foot pointed, leg swings across the front of the body) and break the wall in half from the side although he's not hitting it in a direct line from where he kicked out. This is different from his other powers, where the tool or weapon takes effect an inch beyond his fingertips. Power is relative to fore exerted, same as push, except when he uses this ability, the force is exerted immediately instead of a slow buildup like in push. Push is a slow pressure forcing something away, whereas Hit is an immediate application of power.

5. Pull: Hand is curved, fingers extended outward - invisible strings create ties to an object through non-damaging harpoons. Again, no strain is exerted on his body. Andrew could swing around the city in the same manner as spiderman if he wanted too.

Other tools can be created if he can shape them with his fingers, such as scissors, screwdrivers, etc.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Seth, himself

Strengths: Seth is, unfortunately, on his side, as are all of his resources

Weaknesses: His village is always used as leverage against him

Skills:
Fighting Experience: training in Tae Kwon Do, although he rarely has a need for it, as he tends to fight from a distance, or up close with his powers.
Peak Human Agility: trained to be able to avoid attacks from opponents due to his lack of fighting ability at close range.
Freerunning: very good at using he environment to move freely around
Peak Human Stamina: good at sprinting and endurance running.

Equipment: Glove-Bracer: a mechanical device that creates tension in parts of the hand. The weights in the Bracer make it harder for the fingers to extend or close completely, so as to avoid using powers accidentally.

A pack of explosives is strapped to his belt in the back, hidden under his coat; the explosives are only smoke and flash bombs, nothing that could kill. The bombs are triggered when they're opened (via a sharp surface or his powers) and the chemicals inside react to the air.
The belt buckle on his outfit contains a homing device giving Slade the exact location, and is also wired up to his arm bracers using the same technology that was used to make Terra fall under Slade’s control, so that Seth can fight as Andrew if need be.

Habits/Quirks: Constantly feels regret for the damage he inflicts on the world and others around him.

Personality: Loving, Empathetic, Easily overwhelmed by sadness, just nice in general, very protective of the people he loves (this makes him subservient to Seth’s whims)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Orphaned.
Place of Origin: The Village outside Jump City.
History: The village outside Jump City raised him to be a hero and join the Teen Titans, but Seth blackmailed him into becoming an apprentice in return for not destroying the village. A massive coal mine underneath the village held a bomb of Seth’s installation and would trigger if Andrew moved within 100 feet of the villages perimeter of his own free will. The belt buckle he wears makes it impossible to break free of Seth’s control. If the connection were to be severed by Andrew, Seth would detonate the bomb, if Andrew were to attempt to deactivate or remove the bomb, Seth would activate the bomb, if Andrew were to tell any titans or civilians of his predicament, Seth would activate the bomb. Unfortunately, Andrew was brought up from ages 1 to 10 to live the life of a hero, but Seth took him on as his third apprentice against his will and ever since, Andrew has hated himself and Seth for it.

Sample RP
Andrew was running through the streets as the sirens blared behind him.
The money he was holding in a black sack was heavy as it bounced against his back, but he had been trained to withstand much more strenuous burdens. That's all that Slade had taught him, in combination with the people of Nataday village. He reflected again on is home life, how he had once wanted to join the Teen Titans, and now all he did was cause them trouble.
Once more his master had sent him out into Jump City, a trip he had once dreamed of but now continuously dreaded, with a message for the Titans. This was another monthly trip, which Seth seemed to find funny for some reason, a personal joke he had never known the punch line too. As always, he had an ulterior motive, though Andrew could never tell what it was until after the mission was completed. The Titans had gotten smarter and more numerous than the original five, but Seth still somehow managed to beat them most of the time, even if the they went away thinking they had had a victory.
Today, it was a three step plan:
1. Draw the Titans out of the tower with a bank robbery.
"check" Andrew said.
2. Tell them the location of three bombs hidden in the city.
"That's next."
3. Steal a green vial from the chamber under Titans tower.

Seth had made it a point not to tell Andrew what the vial was for before sending him out on the mission, and he still didn't know.
"Is it a power source, or just something they'd previously kept him from?" He pondered out loud.
Patience, my apprentice. All in good time Seth's voice reverberated in his ear.
Andrew sighed, he had forgotten about the earpiece, the belt monitored his vitals to check whenever he had any abnormal changes and alerted Seth. But it also checked for brain waves, specifically those associated with sympathy. Although this was a good tip off to when Andrew was thinking of mutiny, Seth recently dug up one of his old earpieces from his first apprentice and was now making him wear it.
You just focus on the Titans and let me handle the plans
"I always do Seth, and I hope you'll... oh hold on" he said as a police cruiser came screaming around the corner. Andrew made a palm and pushed off of the ground, spinning sideways through the air. As he flew, he used the blade of his hand to split the ground in front of the police car and then lashed out with his foot, pushing the street upward to make a ramp for the speeding car. As it flew off the ramp, Andrew put is palm out again and sent the car spinning back to land on it's left side, next to the ramp. The combination of the ramp and the cruiser made a blockade that the cars couldn't go around, effectively cutting off access to him through the street.
Andrew landed and adjusted the bag of money on his shoulder.
"And I hope you'll respect our deal, I steal you 2 billion dollars worth of materials and you let the village go."
I'm a man of my word Andrew, and I promise you, when you get me all that I want, your village is free of me. But you still have over one and three quarter billion dollars to go, so why don't you just try to enjoy the time we'll be spending together.
"Asshole" Andrew murmured.
Careful now Andrew, I gave you a deal and you agreed to the terms. Learn control or your village pays the price

Last edited by canace on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 am

So his power is a kind of telekinesis, then?

I'm not sure if Slade is "around" on this site. Someone who pays attention could probably tell you. If he isn't, you could replace Slade with Seth, a rather Slade-like villain of my own design.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 am

Kind of, but very specific to the condition of his body, more so than his brain. And we'll see. Seth sounds like a golf alternative though. Is he in the AU section?
Back to top Go down

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 am

OT: Slade doesn't appear on this site at all. In this universe the old TT took care of him for good. Wink
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 am

Aight, I guess I have to use Seth then.
Back to top Go down

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Golf? Surely he isn't that wimpy...although he does speak in pink. Seth can be found in the "Create a Villain" page. Go ahead and list Ray as his "apprentice" if he gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 pm

It's not anything against your villain. I'd already read it, I just can't envision him with Ray. No offense too you of course Darth.
Back to top Go down

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks. I totally understand if the two of them just don't mix. Wink
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm

We did take care concerning the Slade case...did we?

He might just be out there.

Assessment done soon. Lot going on here in real life, Im assessing you inbetween the three presentations im giving for teacher training college.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm

No problem Emblem, whenever you can get to it. But what do you mean about Slade? Because if he's still alive I would really like to use him again.
Back to top Go down

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

We don't really use canons here Canace, only if absolutely necessary and most likely Slade would be Deathstroke in this RPG anyway; since most of the old Titans have matured and grown, but then again that's up to Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Next to the fact that JaK is quite right about the Deathstroke thing but Ill keep Slade as he is more TT oriented....There has never been conclusive proof that Slade has been killed other then the fact that nobody notices where he is. They never did before, so it's poor proof.

Push and Pull remind me of that Pain guy from Naruto. I'd take it those can't be done every millisecond so that takes out the overpoweredness...

with that I say ..APPROVED!

Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 pm

REALLY?!?! THANK YOU!!! Is Slade/Deathstroke my master or do I need to use the guy with the pink ring.

I only just heard about Pain today. creepy, but 6 tailed Naruto is epic.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Congrats on your approve!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:51 pm

you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray   Ray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: