Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Gwen

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Gwen didn't really have a way to stop something like that once it was in the air. Luckily she didn't have to. As she blinked to herself and heard the incantation, she held her arm backward and fired a shot of webbing directly at his cupped hands to try and restrain the Metahuman. "Yo, dude. Fight's over. You can stop now." She said warningly, looking at him over her shoulder. "I'm not even about to play nanny here."
Back to top Go down

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:57 pm

I raise my eyebrows at the girl, thankful she stopped Bogan from hurting me. I finish cutting the web with my knife and run the opposite direction of the heroes, using my enhanced speed to help me.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 am

Bogan gave an annoyed sigh as he was restrained, the women was right their was no point in going all out on a typical cronie. "Alright I'll yeild, I need to call the police anyway so Illkeep a eye on the down druggie," Bloodlust gone he let the women deal with the now escape It villain and went back to the knocked out druggie. Powering down that made his markings slow to an almost standstill he took out his phone from his robe and dialed the police stating he had upperhended an applicator of a drug trade operation.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:23 am

She held up a thumbs up. "Alright, denying the adrenaline. I respect that. Good stuff." She watched as the escapee rounded the corner. "I'm gonna go do that." She said, firing a web upward with a puff of smoke from her web shooter and launching herself over the building, standing on the wall of the alleyway as Theodore rounded the corner. "So now we're just lumping together aggravated assault, violent drug crimes, and resisting arrest. Anything else you wanna throw on while we're here? Maybe some grand larceny? Insurance fraud?" She launched herself off the wall and fired a cartridge onto the wall behind him, detonating it and webbing the exit to the alleyway shut, blocking the other side herself. She cracked her neck.

"Oh ****, jaywalking! That's a good one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

I narrow my eyes as the woman blocks my exit, turning to see her blocking the way we came. I grin. "How about.... Murder?!" I throw the knife I had used to cut myself out of the web at her and materialize a new gun, shooting several bullets at her. I can smell the adrenaline racing through the girl, hear her heartbeat, quickened slightly from exercise.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:48 am

Gwen casually caught the knife and ducked the coming bullets before firing a strand of webbing at the criminal's shin to drag his legs out from beneath him, as well as making another attempt to web the gun to his forehead. "Maybe I need to make this clear. This isn't going to end the way you think it will."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:47 am

Waiting on the street a cruiser was the first to pull up on the curb and swiftly got out. The trooper notice Bogan who was familiar of guven the circumstances surrounding his character. Bogan converse with the officer of what happen, the trooper gave thanks and told that it'll be a bit before the caverly gets here. Bogan gave a nod as he watch the trooper haul the druggie into the cruiser. Having faith in the female vigilante abilities Bogan took his leave to continue his patrol of the district.

[Exit for Bogan, Have a good fight you two :3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:00 pm

I grunt as I am knocked off my feet, dodging the second web. I scramble up before another attack can come. Hoping to catch the woman off guard I charge at her, ready to tackle her. I smile when my shoulder hits.. well I can't tell I'm falling, possibly on top of the girl, I can't tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2