Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Theodore  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Theodore  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Theodore  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Theodore  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Theodore  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Theodore  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Theodore  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Theodore  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Theodore  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Theodore  Vote_lcapTheodore  Voting_barTheodore  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Theodore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:06 am

"If you can't protect what you have, then you don't deserve to have it!"

Theodore (Panther)

Theodore  250ba95bad0a3dfc86422756dafb838d

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Theodore Qlaum
Nickname(s): Theo, Blue
Codename: Panther
Alias(es): Daniel Jones
Race:Neko
Alignment: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blueberry Blue
Eye Color: Ice blue
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 174
Other Traits: He has blue cat ears, and a blue and grey striped tail that goes down the floor and could wrap his ankles a couple times.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Neko Transformation: Being a neko gives Theo the ability to change into a small blue cat. It also gives him enhanced senses in both forms. He has better hearing and smell than most people for example if he was on the top floor of the lets say 2 story mall, he would be able to hear conversations on the bottom floor as well as smell what they were eating. If he is close to someone he can smell how they are feeling (like a dog sorts) and can hear their heartbeat. He also get very good eyesight making it possible to see in the dark. In his cat form he is about as large as a panther. He is strong enough to snap a neck in one bite. His claws can rip through steel.

Enhanced speed: In his human like form he can run a bit faster than a human. In his cat form he can run as fast as a cheetah.

Matter manipulation: Theo can make small things appear out of thin air. The largest thing he could make appear would be a bowling ball. He can only make it appear in his hand, not anywhere else. Theo is not good with technology stuff so he can't even summon so much as a wire. He can't summon money. He mostly uses this power for getting weapons. He also has a limit. If he tries to summon something too big or too many small things he will get very tired and/or pass out. His limit is up to 15 small things. At 15 it starts getting a lot harder and he will start getting tired.

Healing: He has accelerated healing in his cat form. If he changes to his cat, then he can heal a small cut or burn in a matter of seconds. Larger wounds take up to an hour. Severed limbs or near death calls can take up to 24 hours.

Skills
- Getting on people's nerves
- Robbing
- He is pretty good at manipulating/threatening/blackmailing
- Exceptionally good with hand guns and knives.
- He has exceptionally good aim, whether with throwing knives, or with his gun. He will not miss unless on purpose.
- He can crack any code and pick any lock.

Physical Weaknesses

- He can be hurt as easily as a human.
- In his cat form if you put him in a strong, small space he will not be able to shift back to his human like form.

Mental Weaknesses

- He can be cocky.
- He will underestimate people easily
- Bad temper

Equipment
-Bullet proof clothing.
-Two handguns, one in his boot, one on his belt.
-Five knifes, a pocket knife in his pocket, three throwing knife on his belt, and a small knife in his boot opposite his backup gun.
- finger spikes

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Theo is very confident and will take what he wants. He isn't used to being refused what he wants, or losing a fight. He assumes he will be able to beat anyone. He is rude on first impression. If you actually get past his walls, barriers, and guard station and into his heart he can be the sweetest person on the earth.

He doesn't hide his tail or ears and in fact flaunts them. He will be very flirty but is not likely to really care about you. Be careful not to let him break your heart. In his cat form he looks a lot like a blue panther. Theo is very loyal.
Theodore  Thumb-1920-444137

- panthers
- guitar
- guns and knifes
- computers

Dislikes
- suck ups
- sports
- heros
- classical music

Habits/Hobbies
- playing guitar
- listening to rock
- pinterest

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: N/A
Place of Origin: USA
History
Theo has no family. He was dropped at the orphanage as a kid. He almost immediately was 'top dog' among the other kids. Even the older kids looked up to him. He eventually outgrew the small orphanage and ran away. He lived on his own on the streets for several years. It hardened him to say the least. He grew up taking what he wanted.

When he was old enough he got a job. Though he frequently stole from the register. He still has the same job, and still steals from the register. The store has no cameras so all he has to do is make a better case than whatever new teenager is there. He has saved up enough money and now lives in an apartment in a nice part of town.

Last edited by Diva on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Okay the only real things I see here is, just explain how much better his hearing and smelling gets, and you may want to put a limiter of some sort/explain exactly what he can summon rather than anything since the power basically lets you go "Oh you are unbeatable? let me summon something the size of my hand that can stop you" or "Oh you have a nasty bomb? Let me summon that deactivation button over in my hand" I'm cool with this power so long as you put in some form of limits that could stop her from being able to be an insta win move in certain situations like these. just do that and I can call this app approved.
Back to top Go down

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Done! I think I fixed both issues.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 am

The hearing and smelling are fine though I don't think the smelling would be able to give a heavy detailed description of feelings so just try to avoid being able to tell if lets say someone is sad and you then claim to be able to tell how badly they are sad, along with why without any other ell signs but the smell, and how much sadness is about different things and such.... so basically don't go crazy with that in rp and you should be just fine. Your other eidt is one that greatly helps out my worries there and is now a power i can happily approve, just keep a note on the feelings thing and you got yourself your first approval.

Theodore  Untitl12
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 am

Looks good. Like E said, don't use the feelings smelling as something akin to mind reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theodore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodore    Theodore  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theodore
Page 1 of 1