Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Vote_lcapSteak and Potatoes (Open) Voting_barSteak and Potatoes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Steak and Potatoes (Open) Vote_lcapSteak and Potatoes (Open) Voting_barSteak and Potatoes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steak and Potatoes (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Steak and Potatoes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Tianna had been on the trail of a certain scent. Freshly grilled steak. High end too, it seemed. Her eyes looked darker as she got closer to her target, a fancy shmancy restaurant named Regalo's. It was the kind of place where the woman was expected to be in an evening gown and the man was to be in a tux. And here came a small child with wild hair and ratty clothes, waltzing up to the front door.

She grinned up to the host and licked her lips. "I would like to have a table for one, please!" Look at that, such a cute little kid asking so politely...

The host took one look at the girl and scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Go away, child. This is a place for grown ups."

The little one pouted and took a step towards her. "I don't like eating people. It hurts my tummy. But I will if you don't go away!" The host just smirked and stood straight up. Wrong move.

Tianna reached up and gripped her thigh, absorbing just enough to snatch a chunk out of her leg, causing her to shriek. The little girl ran inside and looked for anyone with steak, snatching it off plates and eating it as guards started to chase after her. But all she did was laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:48 am

Why did Jemmy go anywhere? Inevitably, she was drawn to Chaos. She governed it, after all.

What she found at Regalo's was a little girl (maybe 7 years old), running around stealing food from people's plates while adults chased her. Jemmy found the scene amusing. It reminded her of herself. Though she did not age, she had certainly changed as a person. That was an inevitable part of Chaos, a part of life. Still, it was shocking to see the stark difference from where she had started and where she had now arrived.

What should she do here? Stop the girl? Join her? Do nothing?

A hostess was hurting. A piece of her leg seemed to be missing. Jemmy formed a portal that lead to the Jump City Hospital. She touched the woman's hand. "You're hurt. Go through here, and you'll get help." The woman gave Jemmy a weird look, but she was really hurting, so she went through the portal. A few seconds later it closed.

Jemmy floated into the air, moving farther into the restaurant with ethereal grace in her flowing white dress.

Chaos was more than just running around, screaming. It was what made life interesting. The unexpected, the shocking, the miraculous, all were ways that Chaos surprised people. But this show was only causing a small amount of Chaos, and it was inconveniencing and annoying many, many people. It was giving Chaos a bad name. Jemmy decided this needed to stop.

She flew in front of the little girl and held her hands out to calm people down. "The food here is more delicious when it is made for you. The cooks work very hard on making the food taste good for each specific person. Please, sit down at a table with me, and I'll make sure you get a meal you will remember."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Tianna skidded to a halt on her heels when she saw another girl, about the same age as her, maybe a little bit older. After all, she was an entire foot taller than Tianna. The sin blinked and tilted her head as she listened to the girl, rocking back and forth on her toes as she thought about it. All of the adults were terrified of her already and didn't want to get near. However, this distraction gave one of them the chance to call the cops. If she did stay here, there was a very good chance that she would be in jail soon.

Sadly, Tianna didn't hear the man, still contemplating Jemmy's words. Finally, she spoke. "Buuuuuuut... Sitting at a table means I have to wait for the food, right?? But I'm hungry right now! So I can't wait!" She pouted. Why should she listen to this girl anyway? Not like she was offering something she couldn't get this instant. Why wait for something that you can have right now?? Instant gratification was her life mantra.

The wild haired girl pulled down her bottom eyelid with one finger and stuck out her tongue before teleporting just a few tables away, grinning as she shoved her hands in someone's mashed potatoes, licking her lips as she filled her mouth and gulped it down with one gulp.

The sirens could be heard now in the distance, but Tianna had no frame of reference to know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Hmm. So be it.

Jemmy snapped her fingers. Portals opened beneath the feet of everyone in the restaurant accept for herself and Tianna. The guests and employees fell through the ground, suddenly finding themselves in the middle of a large grass field.

"Listen up," Jemmy said. "I know what it's like to be hungry, to be really hungry. If you keep doing this, mean people will lock you up, and you won't be able to eat anything for a long time. Do you understand? Now, are you going to stop running around, or do I have to knock some sense into you?"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

(hope you don't mind my jumping in, assuming the topic is still open.)

It turns out Matt had been able to turn his luck around since coming to this city, earning himself a bit of easy cash and was ready to get himself a meal on the nicer side of things before taking a trip to the store to stock up on some cheep sugar. While window shopping for a place he'd hear a bit of a commotion at one of the fancier places and decided to take a look inside, noticing only two small girls and tables full of food. Smiling he simply walked inside and grabbed the nearest plate to piled on a few servings from a nearby table he frowned a bit, looks like he'd got everything but steak.

He'd wanted to stick around and find some but he had decided while walking into the place to just grab a couple things and leave. Something weird was going on here and he didn't know how large this window of opportunity would end up being so as long as things went as planned he'd continue to ignore the kids and take his leave without interruption.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Tianna blinked when all of the people were suddenly gone and it was just the two of them left in the entire restaurant. The little girl didn't notice the man that walked in right after the sweep. Her attention was focused on the blonde girl in front of her. She pouted and crossed her arms. "There's no way anyone could catch me! I can teleport faster than they can run! So, why should I worry about them?? If they can't stop me, why would I stop myself? You don't get it! You're just as old as me! I'm starving!! All the time! Nothing I eat is ever enough..."

Her mood started to change. Tears beginning to form in her eyes. "I-I'm never full... Th-the demons always told me that human food would fill me up... B-but it hasn't... I-I've been eating nonstop for a week since I got up here, and I'm still hungry!!" She sniffled, biting her lip and looking up at Jemmy. The little girl seemed scared of herself.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Poor thing. Always hungry sounded like it sucked. Jemmy had been there before. She'd eaten people before. A lot of people. She'd even stolen her breakfast this morning, but she hadn't made a scene like this.

The girl had a good point. If nobody could stop you or catch you, then why not so whatever you wanted? That actually sounded like something Jemmy herself would say. When had she stopped thinking that way? She was really having an identity crisis here.

Jemmy plopped down on a chair. Change was a normal part of life, a normal part of chaos. She couldn't help but admit that she had grown up. Her body was older, reflecting the maturity that was growing inside her.

It was normal, but it was wrong. She was chaos. She needed to be the one breaking the rules. Inst,she was the one enforcing them. And the scariest thing was, she felt strongly about it.

Was she no longer fit to be a Lord of chaos? Had she grown up too much?

In any case, she was the wrong person to explain why stealing and destroying the place was wrong. She noticed a man walking through the building.

"You there! Sir? We need your help." Jemmy flew over to him. "I need you too explain to this girl why it's wrong to steal and hurt people. Shouldn't be too hard for you, you just need to summarize morality."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Bogan was in the mood for nice steak, not that he was perceptibly hungry by any mans as he is incapable of doing so. Simply a urge to experience it's taste and flavors. So here Bogan was walking down the street towards Regalo's in his typical school uniform, it was the weekday. With hands in pockets he almost stop moving mid-stride as he felt his markings twitch. A bitter taste fill his mouth and nostrils as he neared the restaurant. He felt sinful and chaotic energies emit from the restaurant and from how the energy is flowing he can tell their coming from two different points respectfully. A groan escaped Bogan lips as he was looking forward to having steak but his concern for lives overload his annoyance as he quicken his paste. Opening the polish doors and into the waiting area he could see a large blood stain on the floor where a waitress would normally be to greet patrons. His left fist began to glow with void light as he carefully enter the main lobby and was greeted with a interesting site. The sight being the restaurant being largely empty except for three occupants and tables filled with food. One of the occupants seem to have taken advantage of the empty setting by scavenging the tables and the other two being of young age who seem to be in the middle of a dispute. Still keeping his guard up Bogan called out to the two girls, "Hey is everything okay in here? There is a nice size blood stain back here. Don't know what's that all about." He said a bit on the joking side in an attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm

A groan escaped him before he turned to acknowledge the little girl standing before him, of course he had overheard some of what they had said but he'd much rather just take what he wanted and leave. "morality?" He simple stated before he took in what had happened, he might not have seen her fly towards him but he was able to piece together that she'd cleared the distance plus neither child was speaking as he'd expect from a child, something about these kids seemed off. "It's what you think is right or wrong, it's easy to summarize but past that it's just an opinion."

He wasn't sure why he'd even answered the kid, it was unlikely they would even take any of it in so he should just be on his way. Luck however would not be on his side as a another smaller boy would enter. fantastic, maybe he can pawn these kids off on this guy. "Personally, I do what I need to get by, that's pretty much it. Buddy over there seems like a stand up guy, maybe he has the answer you want." He pointed towards the direction of the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Tianna wiped away the few tears that were gathering in her eyes when Jemmy said that she was going to get the guy stealing steaks from the empty tables to explain morality. The little girl nodded and walked over with her, completely ignoring the next set of feet that walked through the door behind him. As the guy said that it was just an opinion of what people thought was right and wrong, Tianna grinned happily, looking up at Jemmy as if she had won. "See? He said it! I think that stealing and eating all the food is right!! So it's okay!!" She giggled and twirled around in her victory.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 5:16 pm

All just an opinion? That couldn't couldn't the case, could it? After all the changes and growing she had gone through, it seemed there was watching much more to morality than that. But when it came Jemmy's turn to explain it, she was at a loss.

If morality was a bunch of rules, then it would be pure order, but without rules, how would you know if your feelings were right?

Jemmy didn't like difficult questions like this.

Bogan was here, asking why there was blood on the ground. She thought about asking Bogan what he thought about right and wrong, but one human had already let her down. "This girl snacked on someones leg."

Maybe the reason this was so hard for her was because it wasn't her place to judge the morals of humans. Jemmy was chaos, and nothing more. She wasn't good. She wasn't evil. She was beyond that.

"You're right. I have no reason to judge you. If i could end your suffering, end your hunger, would you want that?"

Last edited by Dar on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 6:45 pm

By the way the conversation was going when he step in he wager it was about morality and while Bogan could easily go on a speech about it he knew Jemmy is not the type to listen for very one and he doubt the other one understand the principles of moral absolutism which takes quite awhile to understand. He heard the story from Jemmy and he figured she transported the person to safety. Coming closer and listening in Bogan began to piece together the other side of the conversation he missed. From what he can tell the other girl came in and start eating everything, Jemmy came in to stop her and tell her it's wrong but does not know how to which leads to the other person being dismissive in the explanation. Bogan could tell morality was a difficult subject for Jemmy considering her nature. Speaking of nature as he came near he could definitely feel sinful energy from the other girl which if he wager a guess is Gluttony. "To put it bluntly I have to side with the guy here. Morality is not black and white. They aren't absolute truths, they're a reflection of the societies and cultures we belong to. As someone who is currently studying morals and ethics thereare no sufficient grounds for moral universalism, moral absolutism, moral realism, etc." Bogan said but did not dwell on it more as most people don't like sudden lectures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steak and Potatoes (Open)   Steak and Potatoes (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steak and Potatoes (Open)
Page 1 of 1