Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Vote_lcapECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Voting_barECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Vote_lcapECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Voting_barECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]

Go down 
+3
Dar
Shadowwalker
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 am

((OOC: Thank you for coming in Dar I can’t wait for our next thread together, Shadow nice work in the thread and call backs to your character past, I’ll be reading your guy’s thread when i have time to and can I’m sure its gonna be great.

Addison looked over to see the man she had hurt on accident and the girl with him were gone, this was good that meant that they wouldn’t get further hurt. They seemed like good people so she would hate to see them die or something in the crossfire. The girl on RIot stayed steady as his thrusters came on and held firmly onto him. Addison looked up to see Riot and the helicopter and her face grew pale… she knew what it was like to kill but Riot… he didn’t seem like the type who had ever killed… and he after all of this was going to learn that he indirectly caused the deaths of several people…. Her eyes grew wide seeing the girl on him as his thrusters powered up, if he shot off that girl would fall! He didn’t know she was there and he would cause another death. ”****! RIOT STOP!”

She called out As she ran to try and get under him. If he hadn’t killed before the fact that he was going to be the cause of some teen girl would probably destroy him! She couldn’t let that happen! The girl grinned up until Rito shot off, she felt her shoulder break loose from her bicep as it was ruthlessly ripped from its socket and nearly off her body due to the sudden burst of speed. The pain unbearable making her lose her focus and her vision she had from the eyes she was using. Her heart racing as her fingers broke loose from his armor as fear flushed over her from the darkness.

WIthout another's eyes she was blind… and she was scared of the darkness. But without her focus she couldn’t connect to everything. All she could do was see nothing but darkness as she felt wind rushing around her. She didn’t know what was happening any more! Was she gonna die she didn’t want to di- Addison skid to a stop as her mouth gaped open and covered her mouth with her hands looking at the girl who now laid dead on the ground with the now permanent look of fear on her face. She wasn't fast enough to catch her… ”No….” She was supposed to be the reckless one to kill because of anger or cause death from mistakes so no one else had to…. But Riot in his blind effort to reach the helicopter… took that role from her…. ”DAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!”

SHe shouted out with her eyes clenched shut and her torso hunching forward. SHe stood back up straight panting and opening her eyes as she looked up to the other helicopter Toji was on. The man who aimed at toji pulled his gun back and sat down informing the woman over the coms of the new development. Toji would notice that Mileys eyes though shut ere darting around and her fingers twitching a lot as she laid there out cold. As the Beams and riot closed in a portal opened and closed swallowing up the helicopter. The beams hit the blades though on the other side. The area around them was now a mountain range outside of a massive building structure. The helicopter started to go down though.

“Were hit!” the man holding miley moved her onto his shoulder as a portal appeared in the helicopter on the other side was a lab like area inside the building. The soldiers rushed in and the one holding miley grabbed tojis shoulder if he could and spoke “come on kid this thing going down we have to move now!” He said more urgently seeming to actually care if Toji lived or died unlike the one with the gun. If toji followed he would lead him in and he would find themselves in a massive room full of test tubes filled with several teens sleeping inside that filed back for wat felt like a mile. In front of him was a woman who looked form the screen that now showed Miley wearing feconic war armor of the royal family looking around a bit confused with an army behind her, it looked like the ancient civil war of the feeconic kingdom before its new queen came in and make the Feecons an actual respectable race rather than one that was shameful and sold its people to slavery. The woman eyed Toji then before speaking up. “He’ll do nicely…. Nicely indeed…”

-- Back with Riot, Bogan, and Addison --

Addison narrowed her eyes seeing them get away before walking over to the bloody mess BBB was in and grabbed her by the collar and called out to Riot and Bogan. ”This one knows where they were going and we need her to talk before she bleeds out!” She said before holding BBB up into the air above her head BBB barely conscious but grinning down at Addison “So sister got away then eh…? Guess all of our deaths weren't for nothing…”

-- Inside Miley’s Head/On the Screen that Toji would be able to see and hear in the background --

Miley spoke up then as her head moved to look at the other army and called out against her will in the feeconic tongue but with a british accent to it. ”You’re right father! The Feecons and Humans as they are now are just trash to be killed and sold! But Unlike you I believe that this can be changed. Even an infected wound can be healed without killing the whole body if you just cut the infected flesh off! I will start by cutting off your infection then heal out people! And then THE HUMANS!” Her people behind her cheered out for her half of per people where humans in appearance the other feecons.”Everything ends now! Your insanity has grown far enough! I will end you for our people! The humans! And mother!” She cried out before her people charged in the human rushing in first and were all shooting out forms of ice, summoning ice creatures, weapons, and even turning to ice creatures.

((OOC: From here on Part 2 begins here is where you bail out if you wish to
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

The strobe of light in the back of Bogan mind continuously fought against the mania-induced smog with his mindscape. In a sliver of lucidity Bogan was struck with realization of what he had done. Cursing his construct imploded onto his form as raw void energy began to boil in his arms. Untamed black energy spew forth from his palms that extended behind him. The sudden shift in kinetic energy shot himself forward like a blazing comet. Sadly it will come to him that not all battle will be won, as Bogan sail through the air he felt the presence of death for the umpteenth time that day and his target lost from his sight. In a frustrated growl he rear his palms to slow his trajectory and land on the ground a few meters away from Addison. Using breathing techniques to calm his nerve Bogan was beat but he will himself to go ever onward. Looking over to the girl holding up another bloodied figure and gave a sigh. "If you're suggesting torture I advise against it, it's ineffective as they would just say anything to make the pain stop."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:52 pm

Lightning Wolf continued glaring at the man who held a gun to his packsister,not noticing the tragedy happening outside the helicopter. Glancing at Miley,the boy's brows furrow in concern at noticing what she was doing in her sleep.As the portal envelops the helicopter,the boy's eyes widen in surprise,and he glances around to examine the new place they were at.

As the beams hit Lightning Wolf braced himself, biting his lip nervously. He wasn't sure that he'd survive a crash, even with his durability, let alone the others in the helicopter. Miley needed to be safe,and as unhappy as he was at the soldiers, he didn't feel they deserved to die. Flinching as the soldier lays a hand on his shoulder, the boy glances up at him, then nods, following through.

Glancing around at the place he found, his brows furrow beneath his mask as he sees the teens in the strange tubes. Prisoners?Glancing at the woman,his eyes narrow in a glare before being distracted by the scene on the screen. Watching,his head tilts and his brows furrow. Miley? As the lady speaks up again,saying something about how he'd do nicely, the boy shoots another glare at her, a soft growl drifting off of his form. If it wasn't for the fact that his packsister was still in danger, you'd be taking a nap already, lady.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 am

He was nearly there! Riot pushed onward, the bulk of his armor, his absolute focus on his goal, and his encroaching unconsciousness all combining to form a set of blinders that rendered him oblivious to all save the helicopter he was closing on. He had to make it. He had to save her. Too late he realized that he was approaching far too quickly, his overtaxed and oxygen starved brain sluggish in its response. He fired his thrusters in full reverse, bringing his lunch up his throat and rendering his vision completely black for a moment. Forcing the bile back down his gullet, he shook his head.

His last second reaction had kept him from simply tearing through the helicopter, but the damage was done - it spun wildly as it began its descent from the heavens. What's more, his thrusters had shut down - that last maneuver had put them over the brink. Struggling to maintain his grip, Riot wrenched the side door from its rails. He saw what he could only describe as a portal, appearing to lead to a lab. He saw soldiers and medical personnel, he saw Toji for a split second, and he saw Miley. He clung to the helicopter for dear life, his top half at the entrance he'd opened while the rest of him dangled outside as the helicopter continued its wild spin. He rose one hand, desperately reaching out for the portal as he felt his mind fading as the stress he'd put on his body finally caught up with him. “NO…” As the portal closed, his vision went black and his body went limp.

The momentum of the helicopter hurled him backwards and he tumbled through the sky to plow into the ground as it crashed in the distance. His armor kept him alive, but there was no outside indication that he'd survived. Within the suit he was out cold: suffering from several minor fractures, a concussion, oxygen deprivation, and the aftereffects of the intense g-forces he'd subjected himself to.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:59 am

Addison looked from the girl to Bogan before hearing riot crash and looked to him while speaking to Bogan. ”Well if you have a better idea go ahead and try it while I check on riot and make sure he didn’t just fall to his death just now.” If he offered to take the girl she would hand her to him if not she'd just drop her back on the ground and go over to riot and climbed onto his chest.

”If you can hear me im going to take off your mask in order to check your status but I won’t look at your face out of respect of you wanting to hide it.” She looked at where his helmet connected to check for latches before taking off her mask and retracting its mouth part. She set it on his chest and would attempt to gently pull off his helmet.

If it worked she would close her eyes and feel the side of his face before gently placing her mask on his face before opening her eyes. She then gently leaned down and hovered her cheek by his mouth before feeling a light warmth from his breath and sat back up. ”Good that wasn’t your last fight….” she then, if there was no clear sign that he was awake would gently smack the sides of his cheeks to try and wake him up.

”Hey I only know so much medical stuff so you need to wake up and tell me what’s wrong with you… if you can’t talk exhale with force in 2 chops for cpr, which will be half assed since i can't get to your chest but still, do one for im bleeding out and i’ll try to bry you out of there, do 3 for i don't know but i hurt, and 4 for other slash figure it the **** out yourself.In which case i will lightly slap you for your rudeness and attempt to help you in another way.” she said simply before calling out to Bogan. ”He’s alive by the way!”

With Toji

“Ah spiteful little one arent you…? We’ll fix that so you can be apart of our family here.” He said simply to him and looked to the man holding Miley “Put her in her old pod and inject her with the treatment i have prepared, I want to advance her powers and get back to work on her right away.” The man nodded by looked to Toji “What about the bo-” the woman cut him off “Follow the instructions given to you!” the man bit his lip but nodded and left with miley quickly with a few others.

The woman hit a button right before miley in the image was about to match fists with her father. And the image changed to Miley looking around confused before looking down to her arms to see a small child in them and then beside her to see a man with bright red hair holding her as they stood on a balcony. The woman paused seeing this and rose and eyebrow.

“So our little clone had a child in her last life… We'll have to look into that later….” She looked to toji and motioned for him to follow “follow on your own or by force i do not care boy but i need to get you ready for your trials.” if he did not come willingly several soldiers would aim their guns at him while 2 grabbed his biceps and would attempt to lead him forward. If he followed her he would notice that some of the teens in pods would resemble famous warriors from the supernatural world but all slightly different from the original in one way or another but the common theme being, all of the warriors they looked like would be dead and possibly have been dead for the past several hundred years.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:10 am

Normally Bogan would have spent the next ten minutes brooding in self-loathing but was currently drained at the moment. His markings were sluggish and he simply gave a shrug in tiredness. "Normally I would care but I am lacking any emotional energy so pardon for my lack of empathy at the moment." Bogan grumbled before glancing over to the other broken body? "And I did not say don't torture, I was merely stating the fact that it can be unreliable. But considering that's all we have at the moment I won't go against it."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 pm

At being called spiteful, Toji reached under his mask to pull down his lower eyelids, rolling his eyes around as he gives a raspberry, and then crossed his arms with a huff. He had a family already,thank you very much, and even if he didn't have one he didn't want to part of yours, you mean lady! His eyes widen at the next stament. No,they were talking Miley away!

As the man starts walking away,the boy starts after him, only to pause as the woman makes a statement. Clone??? And wait...a kid?! The young hero shoots the lady a glare. She better not go after any of his friend's kin. As she motioned for him to follow, he gave a snort and glanced after where they took Miley,only to blink as he's grabbed onto.

As they begin to tug onto him, Toji braced himself, giving a growl, only for his eyes to widen as the guns are pointed at him.The boy pauses, continuing to brace himself, but after a second lets them tug him along. He wouldn't be able to do any good to Miley if he was shot.Glancing around, his eyes widen yet again as he notices the teens' similarites to various heroes and legends he'd heard about. What...was going on here...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 pm

pages of a bible rushed threw the air they converged to one location beside bogan "ashes to ashes dust to dust, we come from dust and we shall return to dust amen" the pages glowed a bright yellow before dissolving leaving what seemed to be a preacher in his mid forty's standing there holding a bible as he shut it he opens his eyes looking up to everyone

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]   ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECD: Part 1: Hunt for ECD-13-67 (Open)[MGEV]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3