Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Telekinetic Vote_lcapThe Telekinetic Voting_barThe Telekinetic Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Telekinetic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forbidden_017

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 am

The following information is documented in hidden government files, in concerns with “The Telekinetic” Project. The following subject is deemed a failure. Next attempt at a new life-form will be made aware when the time comes. Information will possibly be updated from time to time.

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: None given due to subject failure
Codename: None given due to subject failure
Nickname(s): The Telekinetic, The Stalker of Central Park, The White-Haired Kid
Alias(es): None given due to subject failure
Birth date: Subject created on December 1st
Classification: Self-Aware Telekinetic
Affiliation: None.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White (Long)
Eye Color: Black with a gray pupil
Height: 5"06'
Weight: 135
Other: He is extremely pale and prefers to never wear shoes. He uses his telekinetic powers to protect his feet and the sleeves from the black robes he wears sag about one and a half feet past his arms. The upper torso isn't tucked in and hangs loose almost to his knees, with the pants sagging about a foot and a half past his legs, often dragging across the ground. He looks young, but a pin-point age is unable to be given.

The Telekinetic Thetelekinetic
(( I guess you could PM me if you really want to know who drew this... It wasn't me though ^_^; ))

===POWERS===

Powers: Telekinetics and the ability to sense certain energies. The aura emitted around his body is seen to those able to see it (Other telekinetics or anyone similar) as a purple glow. When using his powers, anything affiliated will glow purple, and sometimes his body will actually show its glow as well.

His powers include putting up barriers (physical barriers are solid, yet look somewhat transparent) or other forms of telekinetic energy, mentally manipulating objects (medium size is easiest to manipulate while others require more focus as they go more extreme), mind-read (which he cannot do properly due to his timid nature, unless maybe you were a kid or just extremely weak-minded), mental tampering (Adjusting his mind to focus during a concussion or maybe doing the same for someone else. Cannot do really anything more than that due to his timid nature.), a very weak mental shield to block of any outside brain attacks, telekinetic striking (He doesn't need to move, but you will feel as if you are getting hit at by something. It will be invisible energy, that only begins to show if intensified.), healing if allowed to consistently focused (this can drain his life force if over-used), and that is all.

Distance weakens his powers. The farther you are, the weaker the power tends to be. The closer, the stronger. He often has a weak passive barrier around his body at all times, if only to protect his bare feet. Because of how weak it is, it really emits no noticeable glow.

To describe sensing energy. If there has been an area with multiple murders, he will feel a sense of "negative" energy here. If there is kids playing in central park, and happiness is fluttering around, he will feel the "positive" energy. When it comes to people specifically, he can only make weak and unsure estimates, that he even acknowledges faultiness in. However, it is good enough to say "someone is near".

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: To hug his knees. Nature. He also likes peaceful things. To watch. He also likes to be alone most of the time and just think or fantasize.

Dislikes: Jerks, being abused, fake hits, social backlash (and because of this, he often just dislikes socializing), so called "alpha males", hurting, sometimes bad words, being called a “stalker”, other things that are unable to be recalled.

Strengths: His telekinesis, scavenging skills, and strange technological intelligence.

Weaknesses: His depression, lack of will, and tendency to be emotional sensitivity.

Skills: The basic telekinetic stuff. This includes putting up barriers, applying force, lifting objects, and so on. He cannot read the minds of some-what grown people unless the target them self gives him "access" and this is due to his timid nature, in conjunction with his abilities. If forced to read someone's mind, he will get nothing but mixed messages that correlate very little to the person's psyche. These messages are often too mixed up to give any good information. He is also a good scavenger and is sometimes surprisingly useful when it comes to technology, despite his now homeless lifestyle.

Equipment: Nothing but his robes. He lives on the streets, scavenging.

Habits/Quirks: He tends to have a daily routine in which he will go and watch people in the park, while sitting on the ground and hugging his knees. He often sleeps in the bushes.

Personality: Very shy and often timid. Is easy to hurt emotionally and might come off to some as a push over. Almost easily manipulated at times, but he does have his own sense of self-awareness.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: None. Life-form was created artificially.
Place of Origin: The old and abandoned research facility
History: “The Telekinetic” is a human being created from the research of telekinesis and cloning, with funding coming from the government in return for use as a new military weapon. The first attempt was successful in making a powerful subject with no personality or self-awareness. However, over-time the subject began to develop its own sense of self-awareness, as well as a personality, and because of this the experiment was deemed a failure. Without the subject being able to be “fully” controlled, along with its newly developed emotions hindering it, the experiment was deemed a failure, despite subject’s strength, various efforts with multiple tests, and the such. With no knowledge on how to survive, the telekinetic was tossed into the streets as a youngster, with the expectancy to die. Documents based on the research, as well as test results, were kept and another attempt will be made to create a new, more successful subject. Once the time has come, the necessary contacts will be notified. For now, this document will possibly be modified from time to time during and in case of the current failed subject’s continued survival. If necessary, we will personally exterminate the failed subject.

Sample RP In the bushes, hugging his knees, the telekinetic watched; observing the various kids in central park play amongst the grass. Kids were throwing frisbees, families were having a picnic, dogs were running about and everyone was enjoying their time. Though his face was stuffed in his knees, it was obvious that this telekinetic had a smile from all the positive energy being emitted around him. Using his psychic energy, an invisible barrier persisted just to block the molecules of smell around him so various animals were unaware of his presence, allowing himself to stay hidden with his homeless stench. However, despite his efforts to stay in the shadows, some kids apparently noticed him and mentioned to each other the freak in the bushes, which the telekinetic caught onto easily due to the fact on how easy it was to read the mind of children. Giving out a sigh, the white-haired boy turned his head in distraction to another situation, trying to forget what those kids had in mind. With his powers, the kitten of a nearby girl, floated out of the tree it was stuck in. The cat panicked at first, but then began to calm down as it was suddenly dropped with gentle care into the hands of its proper care-taker. The telekinetic, with nothing better to do, rocked back a forth watching the happiness in Central Park, wishing to himself with what little hope he had left that he would once achieve his own happiness… One day… Maybe.

Last edited by forbidden_017 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:36 pm

If I may be so bold to make a suggestion. Perhaps you could make a more vested effort in detailing your characters powers. The devil's in the details after all. I'd suggest listing what he can and cannot do with his telekinesis if only because a lack of information can be a rather damning blow to a character that often spells either success or failure. I don't really have much to say about the rest of him, but go into a little more detail over his powers please. It always helps to be thorough when making a character.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Dear forbidden,

I have to concur with Summers on this one. I don't know much about devils hiding in details as he seems very present with me all the time, but I need to know how strong your telekinesis is, what he uses it for (if he uses it at all during times) and what kind of energies your character can feel.

Until then, I canot approve your character. Please reply to this replywhen you are done or hae questions!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
forbidden_017

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 am

Emblem wrote:
Dear forbidden,

I have to concur with Summers on this one. I don't know much about devils hiding in details as he seems very present with me all the time, but I need to know how strong your telekinesis is, what he uses it for (if he uses it at all during times) and what kind of energies your character can feel.

Until then, I canot approve your character. Please reply to this replywhen you are done or hae questions!

~Emblem
Updated it o-o This post will... Bump it up I think..
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 pm

APPROVED.

I hope I can tempt you in neatly organising the powers. It looks like one pile of letters like this. And remove the ''if'' and ''thinking about'' stuff. You are not asking if you can have a power, you state one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telekinetic   The Telekinetic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Telekinetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: