Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting Drafted (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:08 pm

"It was my special attack. Pretty much criminals and other villains get weighed down by their crimes," Daniel replied straight faced. Then when she asked if he was alright, he had to check. "I don't think she hit anything but armor," he replied curiously, trying to examine himself. Everything seemed fined, a ding or two where a bullet had hit one of the armored portions of his suit. But then when his adrenaline was waning, he felt a sharp pain. "Oh- looks like I was hit," Daniel said noticing that his am was bleeding. There were also a couple grazes, quite lucky on his part but the shield was positioned so it would take most of the bullets. "That's going to hurt for awhile," Daniel said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Weighed down by their crimes? Just what kind of power did Dan possess?

Oh no. Dan was bleeding. Being an indoor introvert, Coy wasn't used to seeing blood up close in person. At least, not in real life.

Coy gently touched his arm. "I'm sorry. I should have been more careful. I don't know where the hospital is or anything, but could I go with you wherever you need to go? I would feel better if I knew you were going to be okay."

A loud rumble shook the alleyway. A nearby garage door opened, and a tank rolled out. Coy couldn't help but notice the WWII Nazi Germany design and decorations. Call of Duty had taught her well.

Poised atop the gunner seat sat a woman dressed in officer attire. "Very good, Shy," the woman said. "You have resisted our enemies. Now you can take your rightful place among the Nazi forces."

Shy couldn't believe what was happening today. "Who on earth are you? And where do you people keep coming from?"

The woman chuckled. "Oh, there will be plenty of time for that after you've enlisted. Come, remove that mask of yours and let's be on our way."

"No. I refuse to join you."

"Then who's side are you on, fraulein?"

"I'm not on anybody's side. I just want to be left alone."

"This is your last chance, fraulein. Would you rather be blasted to bits?"

Shy looked at Dan. "I promise I'll buy you a pizza or something. Honestly, this is not something normal for me."

The Nazi woman dropped down into the body of the tank and closed the cover behind her. The tank was on the move.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 11:07 pm

"W-what? No, I'll be fine. I've gotten used to treating these. It happens sometimes," Daniel assured her, not numb to the pain but even with some armor he couldn't ensure he wouldn't get hurt part of the time. And then the alleyway shook, filling Danny with dread. With everything that had happened today, he was expecting the English or something. Nope. But he was warm. Instead he was greeted with a tank, from... nazi germany. Daniel was very stone faced by the absurdity of this. Being from Germany, he was feeling kind of triggered right now. "Pizza would be great! But first we must make a hasty retreat, then I must do something about that tank," Daniel said.

But as he said this, there was an odd sound. And then there was the sound again but Daniel and Shy were suddenly at the pizza parlor. "W-what? Where- how... who?" Daniel questioned with surprise and alarm. He had heard the sound but didn't quite have the time to see what it had been. "Um..." Daniel was beyond confused.

Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:40 am

Well, they were about to either get run over by the tank, or blown up by it. Shy was about to turn invisible when something bizarre happened.

There was a sound. She wasn't able to describe it. But when the sound was gone, she found herself inside a pizza shop with Dan. They were sitting at a table, and nobody seemed to be looking their way.

For a moment, she thought Dan had teleported them. After all, she didn't know his powers completely. However, he seemed just as confused as Shy was. Shy was shocked, of course, but she was pretty good at dealing with weird things happening. Her life wasn't exactly normal, after all.

There were a few possibilities that Shy could imagine.

1. This was a dream.
2. The tank had been a daydream.
3. An unknown person had teleported them to this location.
4. Time had been altered, and they had moved to an alternate timeline, one in which they had been in the pizza shop for a while.

"Yeah, no idea." There didn't seem to be mass chaos here, so either nobody had seen them teleport in, or it was one of the other options.

A waiter came by and asked if they were ready to order.

"We just need a few minutes," Shy said. The waiter nodded, gave the two costumed weirdos a confused look, and walked to the next table.

Another idea came to Shy. "Maybe it was a glitch. You know how you get glitches in a video game that mess things up. Maybe something like that just happened to us in real life. Doesn't seem impossible, right?" Shy opened her menu and started looking at the options. Beneath her mask, she bit her lip. Wow, the prices were a bit steep here. She was willing to pay, but it would just about clean her out. "Cheese sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:49 pm

"Uh... sure. I'll pay," Daniel said, offering to pay. He had a job afterall so this was no problem. But there was still the problem of his arm to deal with. "One moment... I need to take care of this real quick," Daniel said referring to his arm, getting up and heading toward the bathroom. He did not want Shy to see what was an unpleasant experience. Even the padded portion of his suit would have absorbed some of the bullet, meaning he wouldn't have to do too much to remove the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:12 am

Dan said that he would pay. Coy fidgeted with her hands in her lap, nervously. She had offered to buy the pizza as a way to thank Dan for saving her...twice. It wasn't a good deal for him in the first place. But now, if he paid...she would still owe him. Coy wasn't used to owing people things.

Plus, if he paid, it was almost like they were on a date.

Dan stood up and said that he needed to take care of his arm. Coy felt embarrassed. She had somehow forgotten about that. She had just been acting like their troubles were all over. But Dan was still hurt. He was probably still in pain. While he went into the bathroom to care for his wound, she tried to think of something nice she could say or do for him.

There was nobody in the bathroom as Dan entered, but when he looked in the mirror there was someone standing behind him. It was a hooded figure in a black robe. Black smoke seemed to be covering his face and hands, blocking any view of the man. One could almost think that there was no man inside at all, only smoke.

But the smoke man had a voice. "The girl. Who would want her so badly? You'll have to forgive me. I am not from this region. I did not anticipate the girl being in such danger. The costumes all had a similar theme. Clearly the work of someone. I wonder what they could want from her so badly."

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Daniel would be tending to his wound, grateful that no one (that he yet knew of) was in the bathroom. That would make this much easier and less awkward for him to work in peace. He wouldn't be paying the mirror any mind for now, concentrating on removing the bullet. When that was finally done, he looked up and saw that he wasn't alone! "Ack!" Daniel jumped with a start, not hearing anyone else come in. But when he turned around, there was nobody there! "What are you talking about? And what deception is this?" Daniel demanded, looking back at the mirror expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:27 pm

The figure was still in the mirror, just as creepy as before.

"You yourself have superpowers, Daniel. You should not be so surprised by something you do not understand yet. I do not mean to deceive you. This is simply more convenient. Please, answer my questions. Who would be hunting meta-humans in Jump City? Have you run into anyone like that before?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:31 pm

"I cannot answer your questions. For I have yet to encounter anyone trying to hurt Meta-humans in particular. Who are you? And what are you after?" Daniel said warily. Honestly he was uneasy about the occult or supernatural, ghosts specifically. The only reason he adjusted to Yuri so easily was... well she was a friend of Hans. And lazy as he may be, he was more then happy to accept Yuri no matter what she was.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 12:07 am

"An old friend," The smoke man said. "I am simply watching the game board for any new players. It is a shame you could not provide more help, but I will leave you in peace."

With that, the man dissipated like a puff of smoke. A few seconds later, there was nothing left of him.

Meanwhile, Shy sat at the table, kicking her legs restlessly, listening to the conversations around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Drafted (open)   Getting Drafted (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Drafted (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2