Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcap Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_bar Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
 Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcap Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_bar Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Celebration (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:44 am

Ella naturally gravitated to his hold, making Fen feel pretty good about himself. The show was obviously for children, though. He didn't really see the appeal of it, but when he looked at Ella and saw how happy it made her he didn't have anymore complaints. If it could bring a smile to the face of the girl he loved so dearly the it had to be something good, right?
She pointed out her favorite character and leaned her head on his shoulder, earning a nice smile from Fen.

"Protect Space Dad. Got it. Is there an interactive part where someone has to take a bullet for em? If so, I got it covered!"
He smiled as he spoke, pulling Ella tightly to him. The show was the exact opposite of what he normally preferred but he was actually enjoying it for the most part. The night got better when his girlfriend kissed his cheek and told him she loved him. The wide and silly smile that brought to his face couldn't be hid if he wanted it to.

"I love you too, Ella. More than anything."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

With the series now coming to a close, Ella wiped at her puffy red eyes and put her face down on the floor. "Every time!" She groaned, sniffling for a few moments before lifting her head again. It was definitely a fun series to watch and she loved every second of it, but the ending made her cry. They finally got everyone together after nearly escaping death and then everything goes to crap in the last second! Now they have to wait for season two! Ugh this sucks!
To solve this problem, Ella ever so dramatically threw herself on Fen's back, putting the back of her hand on her forehead. "What will I ever do nowwwwww. I'm destroyed emotionallyy" Ella practically sang as dramatically as possible, in a joking matter. "Is there anything else you want to do or watch?" The girl asked, still laying on his back so she'd be comfy.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 pm

As the final episode started rolling credits, Fen let out a yawn he'd been suppressing. He wasn't one that ever really sat still for any extended amount of time and he was caught off by how tiring it could be. He smirked at Ella's dramatic emotional distress, putting his hand on the back of her head and kissing her cheek. "There there, Love. You know they'll make it in the end. They're some clever cats."
He humored her, then she asked if there was anything he wanted to watch and he shrugged. "Does Netflix even let you watch this many hours in a row?" He questioned, laughing a bit.

"How about we play a game instead?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Taking her dramatic end of the night easily, Fen patted her head and kissed her cheek, asking if Netflix even allowed them to watch that many shows in one sitting. Sometimes Netflix would ask if they were still watching at a certain point, but besides that it was good for business, right? She didn't think to much about it, instead Ella rolled off his back and sat next to him criss cross apple sauce. Fen suggested they play a game, making her scratch her head for a moment, what game would they play? "I don't think the hub has many board games... or really any games that are actually fun... What did you have in mind?" She asked, running her hands through his hair. Maybe if she kissed up to him enough he would let her braid his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Ella was quick to point out that the hub didn't have many board games for them, which earned her a scowl from Fen. He wasn't sure what games he had in mind, honestly, his brain was a little numbed from the binge watching... but he was quick to come up with one. He gave a devious smirk before wiggling out of her hold and heading out to the kitchen and rummaging through the cupboards for something. "I was saving this for a special occasion, so I suppose that this is just such a time."
He popped up from behind the counter holding up a rather fancy wine that he'd hid from his teammates a few days ago.

"Since there's no board games or anything, we could always give drinking games a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Fen wiggled out of her grasp and walked towards the kitchen, saying he had something for this kind of occasion. Ella immediately grew suspicious of this, considering it was... well it was Fen.. But instead of pulling out a crazy toy of sorts, he pulled out a bottle of wine. oh. She seriously doubted him there, but hey, they can play a drinking game! The blonde would wave him back over to the living room, not wanting to get up from all the comfy pillow and blankets. "What kind of game doing you have in mind? Besides strip poker." She told him, thinking about last time, sure it was fun... but man she had way too many bruises to count after that night. "Also... give drinking game a shot.. heh heh." Ella snickered, wanting to cling onto Fen at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Ella looked surprised when Fen produced a bottle of wine, making him wonder exactly what she thought he'd be getting. Nothing good, he imagined. He didn't hold her reservations against her, he'd earned them like badges. When she asked what kind of game, his devious smirk appeared... only for her to add no strip poker and change it to a disappointed frown. "Well, when you put it that way..."
He sat next to her, pulling her close and tight into his chest as he opened the bottle with his teeth and spit the cork out.

"Well, I'm comfortable so it has to be something we can do without getting up... I got it. Let's play 3 things. You say three things, 2 truths and 1 lie. I gotta guess the lie. If I'm right, you drink. If I'm wrong then I drink. Easy peasy."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:13 am

That explains it, he was definitely trying to get her to play strip poker, typical. Nonetheless he grabbed onto her waist and pulled her into his grip as he uncorked the bottle. 3 things?? That's an odd name?? "No one calls it that... It's called 2 truths and a lie you heathen." The blonde put him straight, removing herself from his grasp so she would have a better chance at the game. He could probably smell her lying or something, all those new fangled powers n such. "Okay okay.. I'll start.... hmmmm." Ella began, thinking of something interesting.. She crossed her legs and for a few moments looked around, trying to think of anything. "Alright.. When I was 5, I got kicked out of class for accidentally stabbing my teachers hand with scissors. Before leaving highschool, I was taking 6 college courses and prep courses. ORRRR before meeting you I had no serious relationships." As she told him this, she slowed down her speech so it wasn't too obvious which one was a lie, although little Ella would never stab her teacher, even on accident. "Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration (Bloo)    Celebration (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Titans Tower :: Titans Hub-
Jump to: