Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Vote_lcapReboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Voting_barReboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Vote_lcapReboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Voting_barReboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Empty
PostSubject: Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant   Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 pm

"Never fear! Dan The Man is here!

Daniel Gero Baines
Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant 2jbmg76

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: "I am The Great, Daniel Gero Baines!"
Nickname(s): "You can also call him, Dan, Danny, Daniel-san, Daniel-chan, Danny boy, bro, or super cool bro."
Codename: "I am Dan the man!"*
Alias(es): "He's also gone by 'super cool bro' before."
Race: "I am a HUMAN!"
Affiliation: "I am part of the legendary, Dan's Team!"*

"Think Roxy would have a problem with ya calling em that."

"W-why? Is she standing right behind me?"

*Dan is not really my name, I cannot stress that enough!

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Bright green
Height: 7'02"
Weight: 225LB
Other Traits: Super muscly and manly*

*He's a tall thin bugger

"But I am a super muscly and manly, tall thin bugger!"

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:

• Martial Arts is a power: Daniel has since he was little, been heavily inspired by Martial Artists of all kinds. Most of his inspirations came from animes like Dragonball Z. But some came from hearing news of the heroic actions of heroes like Batman. To this end, Daniel has become highly proficient in Jujitsu, Akido, and fighting with a quarter-staff like weapon. Daniel can easily stop undisciplined, or untrained fighters with little effort. And he can go toe to toe with most well trained combatants.

"How's this count as a power again bro?"

"Beceause dear brother, after you have mastered the use of your body as a lethal weapon, you automatically become superior to those who have not mastered the use of their body as a lethal weapon."

"But then what about dudes that HAVE mastered it?"

"They are also SUPERs, for they have mastered it. But they are still not as SUPER as I am!"

• Manly Might: Daniel, it seems has pushed his body passed the limits of a human being. Daniel can actually pick up and throw a small car, also allowing him to physically leap onto the roof of a three story building. He can only survive a fall from such a height if he lands on his feet, or hands.

• Fleet of Foot: Another aspect of Daniel's hidden power is his faster then normal speed, both offensively and defensively. He can move as fast as a cheetah, and can dodge arrows without too much trouble. He can even dodge semi-automatic fire, assuming there are not multiple sources.

"Not sure you'll get away with these bro."

"Why's that?"

"Makes you sound too Dan Mighty~" *Badum tss*

"HANS!"

• "Hidden Power": Since he was much younger, Daniel has had a gift. A gift that his brother and their friends all seem to share aswell. This Hidden Power of Daniel manifests itself in the form of energy constructs that Daniel can use for offense and defense. Daniel has mostly used this power in his equipment and weapons- even his 'battle body'.

"That's the name of a pokemon move ain't it?""Indeed it is. I'm really into 'Pokemon Go' these days."
    • Energy Bones: Daniel can also use this hidden power to attack at range using glowing, bone-shaped projectiles which can imbed themselves into the side of a car. They can become the same size as his 'bone-staff'. He can barrage someone with a total of twelve bones at once, flying slower then that of an arrow. A single bone however can be made to fly as fast as a bullet.

• Weight of Sin: A sub-power that allows Daniel to change the properties of some of his Bone-projectiles by somehow increasing the victim's personal gravity on contact. There are varying factors that determine how much the target is made heavier, such as super strength and alignment. Against a normal, neutral person, their level of gravity would keep them from jumping too high or moving too quickly. Whereas a more chaotic or evil person, may be grounded and move at a snail's pace, barring any super strength. The duration of the increased gravity lasts only a few minutes, and being hit by more then once refreshes the duration.

Skills:
    Cooking pizza
    "Kung-fu fighting~"
    "Moves as fast as lightning~"*
    Puzzles
    Looking out for his loved ones
    Fluent in English and German

*I do not actually move as fast as lightning... yet.

Physical Weaknesses:
  • Human: He is not any more durable or resistant to damage, disease, poison, or elemental hazards then a normal human being.

• Not Invincible: While he is strong enough to throw a car at you, this does not completely mean he can go around punching through anything without some injury. It is only because of his strength that he can punch through concrete without seriously injuring his hand(s).

Mental Weaknesses:
  • Restraint: Daniel does not fight to seriously injure, or even kill someone. He refuses to kill and will even go out of his way to try and save even a criminal if they're in danger.

• Fragile Pride: Inspite his apparent confidence in himself, Daniel seems to need validation of his 'awesomness' from his peers. And while he is extremely confident in his abilities, that does not mean his confidence can't be shaken.

Equipment:

• Maxillabur: As per his power to create constructs using an unidentified source of energy, Daniel's main weapon is that of a bone-staff that is as long as he is tall. It's width is around that of his arm. Like his bone projectiles, Maxillabur is also a semi-constant energy weapon that can actually take the form of other melee weapons per Daniel's wishes. But primarily he keeps it as a staff.

Maxillabur's shape changing ability also can be used to stretch it out much like the Power Pole from DBZ. But unlike the Power Pole, Daniel can control how it extends. He can also increase it's width to the size of a full grown man. And it can only extend up to thirty feet total.

"Ugh... I still do not understand why you chose that name."

"Aw c'mon bro. I thought it was punny~"

"Haaaans."

• Aegis Shield: Daniel's second energy based equipment. This one manifests itself as a shield about the same measurements as Link's Hyrulean Shield. Because of his height, he can't fully hide behind it even crouched down. Other then the fact it is energy, he can control it in a similar fashion to his bones. It can withstand prolonged small arms fire, and seems to be highly resistant to elemental attacks. Daniel can even use it to protect someone from harm, flying it out to them at a speed slower then that of an arrow.

• Hero's Armor: Daniel's Battle Body is also infact, a form of his 'energy manifestation'. But the obvious difference is that his armor is actually solid matter instead of buzzing energy. Appearance-wise, it is in essence a "power ranger" inspired suit of armor with a more knightly aesthetic that offers only protection from many forms of attack. It is not metal, though the lightly armored sections of the suit do appear to atleast durable enough to protect against small arms fire.

It also offers him some protection against the elements, primarily heat and cold within the limitations of steel. Because it's not metal, electricity isn't as effective but is more effective then using fire or cold.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality: Daniel wants to be a hero of renown like that of the Teen Titans. While on the surface his reasoning for this is shallow, he sincerely wants to help those around him. He is confident and overly-dramatic, and loves to be flashy when saving the day. These traits seem to be more obvious while in his 'battle body' armor. Regardless of his... spirited nature, Daniel means well- "And he's a super cool guy~"

Strengths:
    Brave
    Determination
    Friendly

Interests/Habits:
    Cooking
    Pizza
    Training
    Looking out for his brother
    Puzzles
    Video Games

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Hans, his older brother
    Place of Origin: Europe

History: "The story I am about to tell, is one full of peril, drama, and touchy feels!"

Daniel and his older brother Hans were born and raised in Germany, enjoying a normal, average early childhood. Their lives took a turn for the worst when their family got into a terrible car accident, leaving the brothers miraculously unharmed. They were later sent to an orphanage, later being adopted by a Henry Allard Mercer. He was a scientist of some renown, and they weren't the only ones adopted. He had also seemingly adopted two other children, both of which losing their parents through tragedy.

They were adopted under the premise of him studying, and developing their unique abilities, where they moved to Steel City to be closer to his current employers; S.T.A.R.S Labs. They bonded over the years, even to the point they were like a family. But then they lost their adopted father when one of his experiments malfunctioned, nearly taking them with it if not for him sacrificing himself to save them.

Now on their own, they would band together into their own superhero team. It went well for awhile but after a difference in opinion, Daniel and Hans left the group to strike out on their own. They arrived soon after to Jump City, which had become home to the Teen Titans to start their new lives!

"What do you think?"

"Pretty cool bro. Maybe you should explain why you use bones for your 'energy bones'?"

"Indeed. Well my brother, I will be saving that for later. It's called character development."

"Kay."

Sample rp: "Heh. I'd add something here for Danny but I'm just bone tired right now~"

Last edited by Sans on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant   Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant   Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Ron-sw10
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant   Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:58 am

Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant   Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reboot: Replace Daniel The Valiant
Page 1 of 1