Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Vote_lcapTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) Voting_barTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Vote_lcapTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) Voting_barTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

OOC: Due to the size of the post I decided to try and cut its size for others looking to join by putting everything you don’t need to read to reply to in a spoiler so that anyone who wants to can just read the parts that their character would need to react to and see. Everything in the spoiler is character plot stuff so you can read that too if you wish.

Open To Read Everything.:

She climbed on it and turned it on as she put on her goggles before backing up and driving off on her bike. After a while she made it to a bar that let teens hang out inside and parked her bike before heading inside and taking off her goggles. She stuffed them in her pocket as she looked around inside. It seemed that the place with filled with many teens hanging out with some slightly older people sitting at the bar and drinking.

She walked over to the bar then and leaned on the counter. “Hey can I get a water an some buffalo wings?” She asked the barkeep who nodded “Yeah sure-” He looked up to her and froze like he was seeing a ghost. “J-jen is that you?” Jenny blinked hearing him call her Jen before letting a long drawn out curse making him rush around the counter and over to her. “It is you isn’t it! How are you alive?! How do you look so much younger than before?! Why do you have so many piercings and tattoos?!”

He proceeded to get closer and closer to her with each question making her back up and look rather uncomfortable. “Where are your scars and whats with that new one on your face?! Are you here to get a gig set up already like you used to?!” Jenny stared at him with an ‘oh please kick me’ face for the longest time. “Well you see I was here for food an to get a gig yes...but I think you have me mistaken for someone-”

She paused then and blinked. “Wait I’m dead here…?” The barkeep looked like he was heartbroken when she said her last comment. “You aren’t her….” He then looked angry and grabbed her by the sides of her jackets collar and shoved her to the wall of the bar asking everyone in the bar stare in shock. “Who are you and why do you look like Jennifer Necowl?!” He shouted angrily at her.

“Sir please put me down I’d rather not have to fight you over the fact that you think I’m some evil clone or something of an apparent dead girl.” He then yanked her back and slammed her against the wall again roughly. “Ow that was ru-” He did it again then “You do not talk about her like that! She was an amazing kid, now I want to know what the hell you are!” She sighed then “Sir please don’t make me physically assault you to make you let me go-”

She said looking a bit annoyed but the man looked livid as he went to slam her again but she jumped up and rammed her knee into his gut at an angle knocking the wind out of him and then extended her leg out as she pulled it back before swinging back forward to hit him in the face with her shin. The attack only took 3 seconds to and the man found himself on the ground by the end of it all. “Look sir I’m sorry if i hurt you but I did warn you…” The man was slowly getting up his nose bleeding as everyone looked in shock at jenny how just took down a man much larger than her so easily.

She then looked up noticing the looked and gave an innocent smile. “Heh well when you look like a tiny li’l girl an live on the streets for a large part of your life you sorta learn how to do that.” She explained with an awkward laugh as they all just stared at her still making her lose her smile and gain a more awkward smile. “Riiiiight…. Leavin’ now got it.” She said starting the head to the exit rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:29 am

Suzaku was in the bar with the woman when everything happened. It was interesting, to be sure, but he didn't see any reason for getting involved. After all, it seemed like she had everything handled, from the looks of it. What Suzaku was doing was known among his people as flight on the wind, listening to rumors and hearsay for any clues you needed for a mission. It was all he could fall back on without any good leads of his own.

It was never the most productive means of acquiring information, but sometimes what people heard on the rumors of the wind was exactly what you needed to hear.

That was not the case here.

He didn't want to draw attention, so he was in the bar with his cowl down. As the woman left, so did he, and they happened to be going in the same direction. He drew his cowl up. There was no more need to look inconspicuous. If the woman took it as odd or perhaps even frightening, he wouldn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 am

Jenny made a b line over to her bike and got on it as she pulled out her goggles from her jacket pocket. She though noticed the guy following her out but made sure to only look at him from the corners of hr eyes rather than looking right at him. She put on her goggles ad started up her bike.

If the guy seemed to still be lingering around her she would then finally look at him as she put the kick stand back an balanced her bike with her foot on the ground now. "Hey buddy!" If he looked to her she would continue. "Ya need a lift somewhere?" She asked one of her ears slightly higher than the other to show her curiosity in her question a bit more. She eyed him a bit as she waited for an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 pm

He was beginning to walk past the girl as she got to her motorcycle, but then she finally turned around and shouted at him. He paused in his steps, turning towards her. She then asked him if he needed a lift anywhere, which caused him to tilt his head curiously at her. He actually thought about the question, which was a rarity in and of itself.

"...I do not know where I am going," he said honestly. The search for Suzuki was all that drove him now, and he could not find her. What kind of a brother was he?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 pm

She nodded as she heard he didn't know where he is going. "Well, I gotta drive around till i find another good bar so if ya want ya could ride with me till ya figure out where you're goin' so your not just having to walk 'round every where.... unless that's your goal. If so more power too ya I just wanted to give ya the option." She said simply as she looked him over a bit. She wondered what his story was, he probably had one since he was just some guy who looked in his late teens, chillin at a bar, and now claimed to have no where planned where he wanted to go it just sorta felt like he was the kind of guy with a story to be told.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:45 pm

He stared at her for a few moments as she said he could ride with her while she found another place to go since he didn't where he was going with himself. He looked at her vehicle. A motorcycle. He had never been on one before. He walked over to her. "And...how do two ride this thing? I cannot say I have ever seen two people on one of them." He felt inclined to accept her offer since she was being so generous. And if he did not know his destination, did it really matter what journey he went on?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:40 pm

She stared back a bit as he stared at her waiting for his answer. As he came over she opened one of the hidden compartments and moved some small chip snack bags out of the way and pulled out a pair of blue lens sunglasses as he asked his question. "Well ya sit behind me on the rest of the seat and hold onto me, or the back of the bike to brace yourself.

Though holdin' onto me might be easier for ya since there's more of me to hold onto than the back part of the bike. Its up to ya on what ya wanna do but try to pick the one that your less likely to fall off with since a fall from this baby when its goin' 200 mph tends to hurt." She said partly jokingly with a smile as she offered him the sunglasses. "Ya can use mine if ya don't got any but you'll need some so you can see while we drive."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 11:30 pm

He listened to her keenly, his eyes concealed by the shadows of his cowl. She wouldn't be able to see any features of his face, aside from the rare glint of glowing red eyes. She said that he should hold onto either her or the back of the seat when they rode. He seemed a bit taken aback. "Hold onto...the woman? You Americans have such forward concepts..."

He got onto the bike, and then put his arms around her waist, pressing his lips together, glad he couldn't see her face. He was acting like a fool right now. Had he ordered a drink or two while in that bar? It sure felt like it, with how forward he was being with his emotions now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 11:41 pm

She gave a smile to him that said 'well then...' when he made his comment "And it seems you come from a possible either, male dominatin' culture, or one that doesn't like touchy feely stuff when the gestures are meanin'less...." she said almost teasingly before chuckling a bit and gestured to the spot on the back. "Hop on." She said smiling softly then as she looked back forward.

If he didn't take the glasses she put them away and closed the compartment as she made sure that her goggles were in place. She then pushed off the ground with her foot as she started to drive off. The bike going very fast right off the bat and was picking up speed rapidly. She drove with ease and went around cars that came into their path rather casually. "The first bar shouldn't bee too far from here." She said in her casual tone.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:04 am

He raised an eyebrow at her, though of course, she couldn't see that when she made her remark about what kind of culture he must have been raised in. "Oh? And how is it that a culture that holds sexuality to a standard and keeps it in check is more male dominated than a culture that tries to pump sex into every available space of entertainment?" If Suzaku had been told he would be debating cultural norms with someone on the back of a motorcycle one day, he would have thought the speaker mad.

They soon took off, and very quickly, causing Suzaku to hold onto her, though not too tightly. Indeed, it was a vehicle made for speed and maneuverability, which she demonstrated with the ease of which she weaved through traffic on the road. Suzaku could now see why Yang was fond of one. But Suzaku was not deeply concerned with its speed. If they were in danger of a collision, he could call upon Susano'o. Her, however...

He did not have a reply for her when she said that another bar was near. After all, he was behind her, and he doubted she would hear him with all of the wind in her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:13 am

"Pal ya clearly misunderstood me, I said OR which means either you just come from a culture that cuts back on sex far more than needed, or your comment on having to hold a woman when on a bike came from a stance that to your possible culture would put the woman in a dominate role thus makin' it an idea that a man would not want to be in. I never said it was both or one made the other a fact." She explained casually. "'side it was just a joke, I meat nothin by it." She slowed the bike to a stop soon enough and had it parked outside a bar. She put the kick stand down and looked back to him. "So stranger, ya comin in with me or goin your own way?" She asked as she took off her goggles and put them in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:41 am

Suzaku didn't really believe the explanation. It sounded exactly like what someone would say when they were just trying to get off of a topic instead of pursuing the discussion further. But he made no further remark on it. She soon brought the bike to a stop in front of another establishment that was similar to the one they were at before; another bar. They both got off, and she asked if he was coming in with her or going somewhere.

"The time between before and now was not long enough that I could decide what I need to do next. If you wish for me to accompany you inside, then I do not see the harm, but I do not make for pleasant conversation, as I am sure you have clearly seen."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:27 am

She got off after he did and blinked as he spoke.... this guy..... was interesting to say the least.... "Well" She began as he ears perked up. "I have no one else to talk to and i think you could possibly have a good conversation in there somewhere. Soooo drinks on me?" She offered as she walked up to the front door and held it open for him. She honestly really didn't have anyone else to talk to and drinking alone at a bar always seemed sad most ways you spun it...

The other ones you are probably in a movie that is just suddenly introducing your character and were trying to point out how edgy or bad ass you were by having you drink alone.... Jenny rather not look said and was definitely not really edgy or at least in the terms that modern teens used sarcastically and sometimes in a serious manner thinking that edgy mean emo or goth or something so she'd rather drink with a guy who was... 'interesting'.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm

He blinked, tilting his head gently as she said that he might have a good conversation somewhere in him, and offered to buy him drinks. He considered this for a moment before saying, "I do not drink much. It dulls the senses. But I will accompany you inside since that is what you wish."

He followed her inside, keeping near her and giving everyone a brief glance in threat assessment. He would sit next to her, and if asked for his identification, would offer up an I.D. from Kuro's repertoire. He would probably have to lift his hood though, which he wasn't crazy about, but revealed his face just long enough for verification, and then let the cowl drop over his features once more.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 pm

She chuckled shurgging. "Well I wasn't planning on buying us drinks since I'm under aged and this doesn't seem like a minors pay extra kind of a bar but noted." She walked in and sat down with him. "I'll take wings if ya got 'em, a grape soda, and any flyers related to singing or a paid open mic night."

She said to the bartender who nodded and looked to the guy with the hood then to see what he wanted as Jenny leaned on the bar relaxing a bit a she looked around the area. The man would leave after he ordered and if he didnt he would leave after a while. Jenny then would look to him with a smile. "So have a name ya want me to call ya by stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next