Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHold up (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barHold up (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHold up (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barHold up (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hold up (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:27 pm

She smacked him in the back of the head after what he said, noting that he could get arrested by admitting such things. "Yeah like these police even believe in aliens. Their skulls are thicker than a Orshint's hide, and that shiz is crazy." He told her as they landed. When he set her down she immediately said that she wasn't robbing a warehouse. "Well of course not, why would I rob my own house?" He asked, walking towards the giant garage door. "Actually I wanted you to meet my grandkids and possibly get rid of them!" He explained as he opened the door, dropping the unconscious guy on a pile of boxes.
When they walked in the girl would notice that everything was mid construction, some walls made out of metal were built while others were just framed at the moment. On top of that there were boxes everywhere, specifically a small wall of boxes that were around a cornered area where his current bed was in.. along with his daughter's bed and grandkids beds!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:52 pm

"In my world they wouldn't care what you are and just gun you down for admitting a crime..." she said bluntly but clearly not joking at all. He then said that this was apparently his house making her raise and eyebrow under her mask. She didn't really have a place but really? He lived in a are house? She followed him then to the garage and then said bluntly. "I'm not killing children." She said as if was a commonly asked question to her. She followed him and looked to the beds before looking back to him and said more darkly and seriously. "I'm not killing children...." She said seeming to really think that, that was his plan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

When they were walking around she kept on saying she wasn't going to kill children? She said it twice.... like that pertained to anything he said?? Girls were weird... Well specifically this girl... Well... he assumed she was a girl, she had sort of a figure and a higher voice? Eh he didn't care enough to really ask. "Good to know??" He told her, raising an eyebrow as he led her to the box wall that contained his room.
Looking around the girl would see that the entire warehouse was under construction, it was huge and there was a bunch of walls going up towards the back. Some places had full metal walls up with doors, but other places were just frames, walls hopefully going up soon. The boxes that were littered everywhere made a wall around a corner where Eric's bed was... along with his kids and grandchildren's beds were. The alien whistled and suddenly barking would ring out and 1 dog ran out and tackled Eric, followed by 7 clumsy puppies.

Ms.Falafel would lick his face, making all of her puppies tackle him and lick him as well. "Ahahaah! Meet the family sweetheart!" He told her between giggles, he was completely under a pile of puppies, and Eric was tall.. "I need to get rid of them somehow." Eric explained, scratching Ms.Falafel's ears and kissing her nose.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 pm

"You did say possible get rid of your grandkids as a way i can help you... i just want to make sure you knew that i am not willing to do that to children." She explained when he gave his confused look. She then blinked seeing the dog and saw 7 puppies and thought to herself 'please let him mean adoption...' She looked at the puppies and sat down on the ground beside him and took off her helmet letting her long black wavy hair fall to her side that went down to her lower back. Her eyes had black instead of white on the outside of the iris, her irises them selves being a solid light blue color.

She had 4 jagged horns coming from the top of her head that would have before just looked like they were coming from the helmet. She looked much like a now dead energy based hero but a bit different and looked partly german and partly Japanese. She smiled softly to the puppies and gently reached out to pet one. "I usually prefer rabbits but i also love dogs too" she said softly if he would let her reach out and pet some of them. Her pets would be gentle but would be visibly effective as she would pet all the best spots for the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 pm

The girl said that she wasn't willing to get rid of human kids??? Again.. he had no idea what that had to do with anything but just nodded like he understood. She then proceeded to take off her helmet, showing her hair and face for the first time, yup she was definitely an alien. He didn't know why she got so worked up about it, aliens are rad! He's an alien! And he's the raddest of them all!
She scooted up to him and picked up one of the puppies, saying something about rabbits over dogs, he kind of tuned her out after a bit. "So basically I'm trying to give a few away. Sure I'd love my own dog army but ummm... I don't really have enough food for all of them, I can only buy so many falafels!" He explained, sitting up and pulling a bunch of puppies on his lap to hug them. He really loved dogs, this was probably the only good thing Earth had to offer! Oh! And falafels!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 pm

She smiled softly at the one she held and kissed the top of its head as she pet it and gently held it close. "I would take one off your hands due to this world not being nearly as dangerous as mine but i honestly have no money nor a house and the odd jobs i do only really give me enough for food for the day that i do the odd jobs in... I would feel bad taking one of these guys in just to not be able to give it a house and food." she rested the puppy in her lap and gently pet its head. "I can assist putting up flyers or something to help you find more people to take them if you wish though"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:26 pm

She said she would help him with putting up flyers, but taking a puppy was a no no because she didn't have a place to live. As soon as she said that a devilish grin formed on his face, followed by him picking up a puppy and stroking it like a cheesy villain from an old movie. "Well well well. You need a place to stay, and I happen to own an entire warehouse with plentyyyy of room and plentyyy of adorable puppies!" He began, still petting his dog like a weirdo. "We can kill people together! Save people together! Feed our puppies! Then eventually make beautiful alien babies!" Eric told her ever so dramatically, looking off as if he was daydreaming about this very scene he played out for her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:46 pm

She blinked as he started to pet the puppy in a cheesy villain manner making her give a slight "reeeeeally" face to him. At first she just rolled her eyes but then she heard the killing people part and that seemed to really hit her in a bad way she seemed to zone out for a few moments before her eyes refocused and her expression and tone was dark as she gently put the puppy in her lap on the ground. As she stood up silently grabbing her helmet. "I think I'll take my leave now..." She said in a voice that sounded a bit dark but not really angry as she started to put her helmet back on as she went for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Apparently the little lady did not want to make beautiful children with him, she just put his puppy down and put her helmet on again. Eric made an audible 'aweeeee' noise as she got up, the alien still petting his dog. "Fine fine fine, we wont make beautiful babies, we'll make ugly ones!!" He negotiated, picking up two more puppies and lifting them like weights. "But you still owe me one so you better get rid of AT LEAST one dog!" He called out to her, not realizing that killing people was bothering her. Eric was raised on killing people, he had little to no morals, if he did had morals it was when it was convenient for him. Killing people came so natural to him that he didn't even realize other people... didn't do that...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:13 pm

She heard his words and held back a comment but walked back over and picked up gently the dog she had been petting without a word before she started to leave again. She wouldn't say it out loud but the main reason she wasn't shooting Eric right now was because of the puppies. They were fart to cute and adorable to let them lose their main way to get food by losing Eric. But To be honest at this point she just decided that she could work more jobs to tend to the one she was now taking so that it now doesn't get stuck listening to the words that came out of that hole the man called a mouth. She honestly was just also done listening to his comments that showed that he never was listening to her. Maybe this was why he never had a girlfriend, he'd just ignore their words and spout out his own like they were fact and far more important then theirs.

OOC: Unless you need me to stay this is her exit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 5:23 pm

She just kept on walking away, this time taking a puppy with her... Finally! At least that worked. Eric just hopped to his feet and walked to where the unconscious body was laying before dragging him across the floor. "I'm glad we could spend this time together sweet heart! Come back when you can stay longer!" He chimed out, dragging the body behind a wall. When the hero would hear news on the people she stopped, she would notice how only 2 of them got arrested for when she left with Eric, the other guys made an escape somehow. She'd also notice how people assumed she was an accomplice with Eric since he took one of the guys away and starting shooting people randomly. It was not too good for herrr.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold up (Open)   Hold up (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold up (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2