Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Voting_barWhy are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Voting_barWhy are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Why are you here (Tib)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:46 pm

"Oh I know plenty about the sins, Wrath and I have been quite close over the years. Though I regret not being closer to you, less of a follower. I respect that." He would smile and said. "And I wasn't referring to Greed dying, he killed Wrath's wife. She was a clone I created for my amusement. I can make another but it's rather annoying."
He would dip her low and asked "Why would I try to scare you though, we're partners. I was simply informing you of the situation. I might want to pay greed back. Break something of his." Lust was feeding him far more information with each word.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:04 pm

They continued to dance he said he knew Wrath for a long time, she didn't know this, but to be fair she was gone for the past hundred years. It seemed she had missed all the interesting things while being banished. Malan'tai said he didn't care about Greed dying, it was that he killed Wrath's wife, Lust still having a composed face. She usually let Greed do what he wanted, as long as he answered to her when she needed him. Lilith hadn't heard of him killing Bow, she knew the girl had died, she attended the funeral, but Greed killing her? That was quite comical.
Furthermore, Malan'tai said that she was a clone that he made for his amusement, more information she didn't know. "Because men like you are supposed to be feared." She said seriously, looking into his eyes and trying to maintain eye contact. If he kept it for longer than a few seconds she'd be able to sift through some of his recent memories. If not she'd just stayed dipped. "Good luck breaking him. As soon as you take away something he cherished, he wants the next thing, you should know how this works by now."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:18 pm

She was brought back to her feet. "You say supposed to as if men like me aren't feared. I get what I want Lilith, regardless of what it is or what I have to do. Something either has a use, or is discarded like a broken bottle." This information wouldn't tell her anything she couldn't have guessed on her own, she was intelligent he knew that. "I'm a psychic, if you were curious. A soul devouring psychic." He twirled her around the room again as they moved she could feel a pressure very slight surround her both of them being lifted from the ground to dance through the air.

"I always get what I want Lilith, it's just what I have to do to get there." The way he said it wasn't as if he saw things any different than greed, or herself. He wanted it not because of its value but only because it was something his thoughts fell upon. He would bring them back down to the ground by the couch with a smile. "Now then, since we've had a wonderful dance, if I do say so myself. Shall we see what your base is like?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 8:46 pm

As he pulled her back to her feet, he just reminded her what he really was, which is something she was already aware of. She wasn't intimidated per say, she was more intrigued if anything, she hadn't meant anyone like her in a long while. The last person she met like him was back in ancient Rome, she made sure he was removed. Permanently.
The new thing she knew she was dancing... in the air? Definitely one of the weirder things she's done, he was certainly full of surprises. "Soul devouring.." She echoed aloud, mostly thinking about it for herself. Do sins have souls? She had never really cared enough to think about it, but they didn't seem like the type. The next thing he said reminded her of Greed, which was funny because he didn't seem like her brother whatsoever.

Finally he put them both down, allowing her to take a seat on the couch again while he smiled. Malan'tai asked to see her 'base', a term used lightly in her case. She thought about rejecting him for the fun of it, but she felt like teasing a man like him would end in consequences. "Since you asked ever so kindly." Lust joked, standing up and walking towards the farther end of the VIP section. She'd stick her heel in a slot that resembled a wine holder, only for the wall to move back to reveal a door. This door could easily be identified as Nth metal, which when Lust pressed her hand on it it retreated, leading them to a staircase that went down.

Once the two were in the stairwell, the door behind Malan'tai would close. Lust leading the two way down below the earth. Finally they'd come to an end that opened to a living area which was decorated with expensive furniture. "I usually don't take people this way." The sin explained as she passed through her own room, heading towards another area which would be the actual academy. When the two walked through the mahogany doors, before them would be tall stone pillars with the HIVE symbol on multiple banners, tumbling down the sides. Since it was later only few students were wandering around, most of them heading towards the training area.
The ceilings were tall, the whole area was an underground palace. "Welcome to HIVE academy."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Malan'tai would grin as they passed through her bedroom. "Oh my so forward Lilith, at least get me a drink first." he teased her obviously it'd take a lot more than a drink to get him in bed. He followed her out of the bedroom and into the hall. He looked at the students and would begin walking around with her taking the tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here (Tib)   Why are you here (Tib) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you here (Tib)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Restraunts & Bars-
Jump to: