Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Vote_lcapTake It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Voting_barTake It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Vote_lcapTake It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Voting_barTake It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Empty
PostSubject: Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)   Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 pm

(This first post is a description of the RP and the beginning of it as well)

(This role play takes place just after the most resent season of RWBY ended. So, if you have never seen this show this is not a role play for you.)

(More specifically this takes place just after team JNRR have left, Yang Xio-Long has become depressed, Blake Belladonna ran away, and Wiess Shnee returned home with her dad.)

Since the end of the Battle of Beacon all the students either transferred to other schools, returned home, or joined the search or Ozpin and the hunt for Cinder Fall and her team. Because of some students deciding differently from their team members some teams have split.

(It is your choice as to whether you have joined the search, gone to school, returned home, or if your team has split or not.)
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)   Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:55 pm

(Name: Wite Fields

Looks like: http://butch-likes-pie.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-OC-Wite-Fields-586448879

Nicknames: White Shadow

Race: Human

Color: White

Semblance: Jolt (pure energy) when used in normal combat it can be used for bursts of speed as well as an almost telecanisis ability in how Wite can push things away with invisible energy. When charged by concentration or electricity it can be used to make robotics malfunction and some times explode. But once this has been done, if it effected a large amount it leaves Wite weak and most of the time she can't walk for a while afterward.

Weapon: Split Recall: this weapon is a katana shaped sword that can split down the middle becoming two swords who's hilt hand guards become gauntlets with blades coming from the top. These blades can retract into the gauntlets, so this is their sheathed form. Also in their gauntlet form they (like almost every other weapon in the RWBY universe) are a gun and have six Dust bullets each.

School: Beacon

Home: Atlas

Hight: 5'7"

Personality: Kind hearted, will tell you the bitter truth, loyal to a fault, strong willed, bull headed, and a fighter for what she believes to be right.

Likes: Reading, writing, nature, training, Pyrrah, people who understand her strangeness, her team, and fighting Grimm and in the arena.

Dislikes: Boring homework assignments, seeing others in pain, and Winter Schnee.)

'My dear team, it has been two weeks since that flash stopped everything and our school was destroyed. Because we chose not to transfer and not to go home abandoning our academy we have been staying at a boarding house in Vail. But I'm sick of it! I can't stay in this cramped room any longer! I have to join the search for Ozpin and who ever killed Pyrrah. I have to leave this place of fear and hiding and go out to find my destiny. I will miss you, but please know that I'm not doing this selfishly, I'm doing it for all of us. As our team's leader you all have asked me what to do in this time, but I knew that if I told you what I thought we would do, you would want to do something else. So here I am, taking the first step into a new season of life. Whether you chose to follow me or Boris your choice entirely. Again, I will miss you my team, my friends, and my sisters. Your's -Wite Fields of team WAKE.' wrote a thin, but strong young woman before she grabbed her backpack and weapons, and walked out the door of the Vail boarding house. She stood for a moment out side the door looking back and as she did her pale green eyes flashed silver as if she were about to use her semblance, but instead she turned from the building and walked away from everything she knew into something new.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)   Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:42 am

o_o

Little boy sez wot now?

Might join later, iunno. We'll see if I get around to it. <3
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)   Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:51 am

(Cool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)   Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take It or Leave It (RWBY RP)
Page 1 of 1