Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Azreal Gavran Vote_lcapAzreal Gavran Voting_barAzreal Gavran Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Azreal Gavran

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleedinblue

RPG character
Name: Azreal Gavran
Code Name: Kaulis
Villain or good guy?: Good

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 am

"You shouldn't anger a demon*

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Azreal Gavran
Nickname(s): Kaul
Codename: Kaulis
Alias(es): Logan Mitchell
Race: Half demon
Affiliation: Hero

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: normal eye color Amethyst but color switches based on emotion pink=love red=anger sapphire=sadness yellow=fear Ext
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140 pounds
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers: All his power is based on emotion and concentration and has to be in a cool state of mind all he time so his powers do not get out of control and string emotions such as anger and love can throw his powers all out of wack, his powers are. Telekinesis he is able to lift objects with his mind but it requires a lot of concentration and focus that can easily be broken. And finely, shoots beams and bolts of black aura, or make a dome type shield out of his powers. He can channel his powers through his hands that turns into powerful beams/bolts of black aruara which can be deflected. But when the beams/bolts feel like a full force punch and are hot but not hot enough to leave burns but still will hurt. these beams/bolts can get out of control if he uses them to much such as getting to powerful and doing more harm than good or goes full out demon because he does get his powers form hell. And if he holds his hands to his chest the powers can be made into a black dome that can deflect most things but is not impenetrable and takes all his concentration but this power can only be used for a certain amount of time before he loses concentration.
PS: This character is based off Raven if you didn't figure it out yet.
(Pics referencing what his powers look like)
Azreal Gavran 4hS04B  Azreal Gavran SogPtc

Skills: can make potions and casts spells and curses

Physical Weaknesses: Can not control him self or his powers when he gets really angry. For being a half demon he is not very strong he has muscles but at not very large like beast boy's. The Ether emerald commonly found in the void but rare on earth will drain him of his powers and mobilizes him.

Mental Weaknesses: Hard headed and will not take no for an answer does not show very much emotion but still will crack a smile if really happy or blush if really flattered etc easy to get inside of his head.

Equipment: Emerald which he uses to call upon the powers of hell and the void. Also wears a dark blue cloak much like Raven's.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality: hardheaded, not very emotional, smart  Alec

Strengths: able to hide his weaknesses but can be found out. Quick thinker fast reflexes. Puts others before himself.

Interests/Habits: Fascinated with space and the arts of magic and spells meditates a lot,

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: father unknown mother arch angel Henial
Place of Origin: The void
History: Born in the void where he grew up and learned the history of the universe, earth and earths ways, also learned a bit of dark magic. And was outcasted to earth because of being found out of being a half demon. Where he meets his life long friend Kambri Chapman where she taught him what it meant to be human and will be his first human crush.
Sample RP: As he levitated off the ground meditating in deep thought, he was  quickly interrupted by his best friend Kambri as she charged in obviously angry about something flopping on the couch with a huff. Kaulis asked in a monotoned voice *Whats wrong?* Kambri saying  angerly and sadly said *H-h-he dumped me!* Kaulis eyes open revealing his amythist eyes but quickly turned blood red *He did what!!* *yes please don't get angry* she said sobbing *Im not angry!* he said as a book shelf explodes into splinters behind him. He sat down on the couch next to her calming himself down and his eyes return back to normal. She then put her head on his shoulder and putting her hand across his chest into his other shoulder saying. *thank you for being here for me for always being here for me when I need you most* *y-your welcome* he said as his eyes turn bright pink.

Last edited by Bleedinblue on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Powers needed more explaining.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 am

Hello, and welcome to Teen Titans: Legacy. I am known as Kyte around these parts.

Thank you for making your application. I will be its first reviewer, and then we will pass it on to a second administration team member before approving your character for roleplay.

Before we can do this, however, we need to discuss some discrepancies within your application. Your powers are very minimally defined. Before giving any firm decisions or reviews I would like to ask you to flesh out these powers in detail. What I need to know:

-What are the extents of these powers?

-What do they allow him to do?

-What limits do they have?

Please answer these concerns and we can move forward. Once again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:18 pm

I can't allow you to read other people's minds without asking their permission first whenever you want to try and do it with them.

I also cannot allow you to lift other people up with a magical force because then they can't do anything to stop you. You can do this with objects, though.

If you want to be able to make a protective dome then I ask that you give us a limit of what it can protect against in tonnage.

I need to know what the beams and bolts do. Do they just hit something with blunt force? Are they really hot or really cold? Do they hurt people fatally or just hit them?

Also, if you're planning on going full demon with enhanced abilities beyond these, you need to write those too.
Back to top Go down
Bleedinblue

RPG character

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Ok, we can pitch the first power. But as for the telekinesis I meant like picking up objects not people like rocks, mail boxes, fire hydrants, etc.

The beams/bolts hit with blunt force it's like being punch full force when it hits you. And are hot (because he uses the powers of hell) not enough to give burns but still enough that it will hurt if you if you come into contact with them.

And as for the dome shield it can stop large rocks bullets small explosions etc. But larger stuff like Semi, tanks, boulders, large explosions, falling buildings, etc. And like I said it can only be used for a certain amount of time before he loses concentration and the shield dissipates, the shield also covers an area of about 10ft/10ft
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:03 am

Could you clarify the force the shield can withstand in a measure of tons, please?
Back to top Go down
Bleedinblue

RPG character

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:32 pm

The shield can with stand 1 to 2 tons of force before it will break and disperse.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Okay, you have my approval. I'll send you along to another administration team member now, and when you have their approval, you can officially start roleplaying! Welcome to the site!

Azreal Gavran Approv10
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Claimed! Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Spells And Potions:
Okay so you say he can make spells and potions, so you'll have to list what spells/potions he can make, what each can do, etc.
This is from the rule book:
Moon wrote:

Magical Powers
Magic spell users can typically have gives you 5-10 spells, but you get 2 less for each additional power you have. In the end, moderators hold the final say in whether your character is overpowered or not.

With that being said you can currently have 6-7ish spells/potions. Now remember that these shouldn't be super strong or anything, just basic things. Please describe this and I'll look into it further!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 pm

If we don't get a respond to this thread by next week, I am going to have to move it to inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azreal Gavran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal Gavran   Azreal Gavran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azreal Gavran
Page 1 of 1