Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Vote_lcapLove the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Voting_barLove the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Vote_lcapLove the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Voting_barLove the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Pride loved big cities. They reminded her of Babel and made her think that reclaiming the heavens would be possible one day. She'd unite humanity and prove that it deserved to inherent not just the heavens, but everything else!....but that was going to take a while....like, maybe even a few years! But considering who Pride was anything was possible. She could get ahead of schedule! Of course, she wasn't JUST in this town because it was big, Metropolis or shanghai were much bigger! No, she was here because of the metahumans and because of her siblings. The grapevine had lead to her learning about one Sin being in the city one of her favorites!

Lust! Apparently there was a bar run by the sin...this was a bit odd. Pride always thought that Lust would be more suited for a brothel, but a bar worked too. Brothels also weren't legal in most of the west...so Pride supposed that wasn't much of an option for anyone. She stepped into the bar, covered from head to toe in a thin but solid black cloth. It didn't do much to hide her figure but it hid almost all of her skin and kept any of the finer details of her physique from being seen. After taking a quick glance around the quaint place she walked up to the counter and knocked on it. "Very important customer here~" she said in a sing song tone.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Greed had been making his way back to HIVE, having done his collections for the day. There was something very satisfying about collecting money all day. It brought a rather pleasant smile to the otherwise cynical sin's face. Then, when he stepped into his favorite club, he was met with the announcement that a very important customer was here.

This grabbed his fickle interest, and soon he found himself strutting over to the cloaked female figure at the bar. He hopped in the seat next to her, leaning back against the bar and trying to make out who the girl was.
"And who might you be?"

Pretty soon he'd probably start lifting the burka up to see under it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:27 pm

After a long day of planning, Lust was enjoying her evening at her bar, up in the VIP section alone. Usually she took this time to people watch and enjoy a glass of wine or two, but she quickly knew this night wouldn't be normal. Usually the sins knew when one of them left the Earth... you just.. felt it... She was sure the rest of the sins felt when Pride disappeared, but recently Lilith had felt that same presence... just... slightly different.
Watching through the one way glass, Lust spotted a woman walk in with a full burka, followed by Greed checking her out. She'd watch as he'd attempt to look under her burka, making Lust roll her eyes. Even for a sin Greed had no decency, she was hoping he got whacked in the back of the head. Nonetheless, the sin decided to wait a bit longer before joining, for all she knew Greed could be trying to pick up some random girl.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Pride quickly moved her way out of Greed's reach. If the future was true to the past he was going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of her. She couldn't blame him of course, but she also didn't have to indulge him. She wouldn't indulge him. She was above this cretins touch. "I'm only the light of this world, its guiding star, the most amazing women on the planet.....you don't recognize me?" she said. Her smile wasn't visible but her eyes made it pretty obvious that she had a smug grin on her face.

"Nothing makes it past my eyes Greed. I see you've crawled out of whatever hole you've been in for the past...however long" she said with a giggle. "This is my favorite sister's bar right? she said, glancing around for a moment. "She chose a perfect city to settle in. I love it here. so much power in one place." she looked to Greed, "I'm guessing that's why you're here too?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:17 pm

The woman introduced herself as Pride, and Greed couldn't help but crack a wicked grin despite the fact that she very deliberately moved herself away from him. "Hole? Me? No, I'd much rather do all my dirty deeds right in the light of the day. I don't feel the need to hide, some some lesser pests do."
Greed didn't really think that much of himself, but in the presence of Pride he would not be outdone. Maybe his best challenge would be taking her dignity. That could be fun... only, he couldn't see himself getting much out of it.

The realization brought some disappointment, and he waved at the bar tender for a drink. "I have to agree on the city, though. I liked this city when I'd first seen it. As usual, I was ahead of the curve though. Lust's still rather new, if you ask me... if you're looking for her, though, she's already spotted you."

Greed looked back to Lust, noticing that her eye was on them. Her eye seemed to be trained to make sure Greed was never making a mess of things. Lucky for him he was actually pretty capable.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Despite the one way glass, Greed must have known that Lust was watching the two. Whatever conversation they were having, Lilith wanted to be apart of it, she was really hoping it was who she thought it was. This whole "take over Jump City" plan was becoming more and more opaque as opportunity's like this arose. It wasn't even a few days ago she felt another sins presence, Envy she believed, which meant good ole Lucy must have been planning something if all the sins were appearing. Nonetheless, Lilith grabbed a glass of red wine and made her way down to the main club area. Her black and gold dress hugged her body perfectly as her eyes scanned the crowd, specifically looking out for anything unusual.
As she approached the two, Lust set down her glass next to Greed, looking the girl up and down. "Welcome to Sinful, what brings you here?" Lilith asked cautiously, not knowing if it was Pride or not.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:22 am

Pride rolled her eyes her eyes at Greed. Sure she was prideful but that was because she deserved to be! She was the most amazing person on the face of the Earth...Greed wasn't. Still...it was mostly just annoyed at Greed due to their history. He was being truthful, his underhandedness was usually surprisingly blatant. Maybe that was why so many people fell for it, they couldn't believe that he was actually such a horrible person. She was almost disgusted with herself for having a thought similar to his...but, as the old saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Greed, on the other hand, she was pretty sure this was the first time he had ever had a really good idea. Lust, on the other hand, was one of her favorite siblings! While, in the past, Pride had managed to see the real lust...she didn't want to. Lust's illusions allowed Pride to experience the most incredible beauty in the world....herself. Usually someone as amazing as Pride would have been doomed to suffer only seeing herself in mirrors but thanks to Lust that curse had been cancelled!

Lust allowed Pride to see herself in all of her Prideful glory! She was eternally grateful to her dear sister for allowing her to enjoy...well, herself! "Hello, sis!" she said, quickly embracing her sister in a tight hug before letting go taking a sip of the wine Lust had just set down. "I can understand Greed not recognizing me, but you must have the eyes to recognize a body as beautiful as mine can't belong to anyone except Pride." she announced. "I've missed you, missed myself." she said, not at all joking, "I have to say I'm pretty surprised to find you in a bar...but I guess you can't exactly be a model if you look different to every person that sees you." she said thoughtfully.

"Anyways, why did you let Greed in here, you're at least better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Lust made her way over to the bar, setting her drink down next to Greed before directly inquiring about his new friend. He scowled, but before he could complain about her lack of a greeting to him Pride already started back up. He was quickly getting annoyed with her line of speaking. Greed wasn't the most egotistical, but man did it seem that his sisters had a way of belittling him.
Deciding on a strategy, he ignored most of Pride's rambling and snapped rudely at the bartender. He hoped that by now the guy behind the counter would understand that when Greed wanted a drink, he was the first priority.

He did. Shortly after there was a strong something or another in front of the Sin almost right after he snapped his fingers. He drank it quickly and felt much better prepared to deal with his lovely sisters after.

"I thought Pride would be above taking petty shots at my character. I had too high an opinion, I suppose. Give me some credit, though. I have some redeeming qualities. As soon as I figure them out, I'll let you know what they are too."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Already there for a moment and Lust was getting bombarded with affection, on top of that it seemed as if Pride and Greed were back at it again. Good thing Envy wasn't here or else there would be a legitimate passive aggressive conversation going on at the moment.
Of course the answer to Lust's question was that the city interested Pride and that she wanted to see Lust for the pure purpose of looking at herself. Lilith didn't mind her loud and...well... prideful banter since it kept her mind off of things at the moment. She even chuckled when Pride asked her why she let Greed tag along. "Believe it or not, Greed has redeeming qualities. Making business partnerships may not be one of them, but he's a hell of a thief. Annnnddd I kind of owe him one." Lust said casually, taking a sip of her wine and calling over the waiter again, the poor kid looked like he was going to piss himself after what Greed just did to him. She told him to let Pride have whatever she wanted before slipping him a 100 dollar bill. The sin then elbowed Greed. "Don't scare my employees, I'll have to take you down if you keep on patronizing him." Lust continued, half joking. She was obviously in a better more, friendly, mood then she normally was, thanks to Pride.

"So, what are your plans in Jump?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:59 am

Pride waved her hand at Greed dismissively. She wasn't going to be shaken by such a figure. Saying she didn't care about Greed's opinion would be an understatement. She wasn't completely opposed to him. She had greed, the feeling, but SHE always deserved what she wanted to take. He almost never did, at least that's what she was convinced of. But she always knew best! "I don't see it...but you don't need him any more anyways. You have the best thief in the world to help you with...whatever, now that I'm here." she said, looking to her sister with an odd sort of sincerity. "You know you're above owing him anything. After all, every time he looks at you he probably sees me, and being in my presence is a gift unto itself!" she said triumphantly while glaring at Greed.

"My plans are what they always are of course." she pointed to the skies. "Lead men into the heavens and beyond. I'm the ideal to strive for and the force pushing them along. It's only a matter of time and now that I finally have people with some power, I give it.....a few months before something big happens."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Lust was not very quick to jump to Greed's defense. She called him out on his ability to make business partnerships, which only made him huff. He'd made plenty of perfectly stable business partnerships. He'd never even failed to recruit anyone once. Then, his rather prosperous side business was nothing to scuff at. Then she went on to threaten to 'take him down'. He replied with a rather cold and annoyed glare and a scowl. He guessed that he didn't really need to be here, but something about the dynamic of this family made him stick around. Was this how younger brothers were usually treated?

"Lead men into heavens, eh? How delightful. I'd love to give the heavens a bit of a plunder. Too long has their treasury been secure, I say." He declared with a bit of his chipper returning. He was already rudely waving for another drink that was hastily brought over. "A few months, though. That seems hefty. I think we could probably talk that down to a few weeks. Especially with the new business partners I've gotten us."

He couldn't help but smirk a little smugly at Lust before downing the drink. "I think this family reunion won't be all headaches, after all. Even with Pride here, being all bratty for no reason."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:16 pm

"You jinxed it." From over Greed shoulder, and out of the crowd, walked Envy. He had been meaning to visit this place ever since he'd been told about it. The rabble at HIVE were a talkative bunch. He had rarely seen that much contemptuous ambition in one place. But for now he was behaving himself.

He caught the eye of the barman, who'd been trying to look like he wasn't eavesdropping, "I'll have anything they've had." Seeing the familiarity of the masked newcomer, and used to jumping at a crack of Greed's whip, the fellow wasn't slow. Envy had scarcely dragged a stool over before a new glass was ready and waiting. Pride had certainly drawn quite a crowd. A sensation she was no doubt use to.

"Sisters. It's been a long time. I did not expect to catch the two of you. You both look the same as ever." It was an upbeat and polite compliment. To Lust. Towards Pride he was surreptitiously implying she hadn't improved. While he didn't play favourites, Envy often found difficulty keeping his true feelings hidden from Pride. She was a very trying person to break bread with.

Hopefully they could recognise their brother. Even if he was all hooded and garbed in his dissentious regalia. Although truth be told he only knew them thanks to his psychic ability. Lust especially had changed quite a bit since her last outing. Envy raised the glass to his mask and then paused.

"...a straw please, barman."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Pride was bragging about herself as usual, but Lust just kept on downing her wine to keep it from bothering her. She was her sister after all, weren't siblings supposed to be nice to each other or something? Lust wouldn't know. She killed Greed, trapped Gluttony in hell, and Wrath has threatened to kill her since day one, so her interactions with the sins were very limited.
Laughing at the last bit of Pride's speech, followed by Greed's snarky comment, she couldn't help but smile. "You don't seem like the heavenly type. But what do I know?" Lilith teased, only to have another newcomer join the party. Seeing the new person Lilith raised an eyebrow and immediately let out an aura of business and seriousness. That couldn't be Envy.. could it? Greed had told her about his arrival but she hadn't had the pleasure to see him again quite yet.

Chuckling to herself, Lust leaned against the counter and watched her bartender hurriedly serve them all. Greed really scared him, she hadn't seen him work that fast in a long time. "It must be fate to bring us all together, or my Yelp reviews are that good."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 10:30 pm

"If you're allowed into the heavens with me I'm not sure the trip is worth it." Pride said giving Greed a rough poke with her finger. "and I don't want to rush things. Weeks....I don't like the sound of it. AND I'm not bratty, I'm truthful. The last time me and you got along was.......I can't remember. You want me to be friendly, prove you deserve it." she said confidently while giving Greed a daring glare. She didn't believe in the possibility of him proving her wrong but she always loved a challenge. She was going to go back to her peaceful, self centered speech. Then a new person showed up, one that Pride had quite a relationship with

"Envy!" Pride said excitedly. She was pretty aware that Envy held no love for her but that fact a confidence builder. People being jealous of her was Pride's favorite thing in the world. It meant she was something to aspire to and it was proof that she was better than them. It made Envy one of her favorite siblings to be around. "Nice to see you again. I've missed you for the last...however long it was. Come on in for a hug!" she hopped forward, fully intent on squeezing half of Envy's life out of him.

After letting go she leaned onto the counter, just as Lust did. The bartender brought her small drink and Pride gave a very, very small sip. Pride was not known for her drinking, she was a bit of a lightweight actually. "I'm the purest of the pure, who else belongs in heaven?....and if 'fate' brought us here thats only proof. You all should help me make the new tower of Babel....tower of Jump I suppose. I'll be leader, lust can be second in command and you two." she paused, looking over Greed and Envy. "You can certainly help, somehow."

Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 12:06 am

After Greed's provoked defense of sarcasm, a trained response to Pride's insistence on belittling the man, someone else arrived! Perfect. Maybe Envy could serve as Pride's new punching bag and give Greed a break. He wasn't even listening to the pompous woman ramble, his drinks having him nice and tipsy as he turned to face his masked comrade.

"Envy! Thank God you're here. I was just looking for something to distract me from these gals." Greed said pulling a stool up and offered it to Envy. "Envy even agreed to lend some support to our little plan too. Not as useless as I look, ya see."

Greed added with a wink, then as if having an idea looked back to Pride. "Hey, you remember that old tradition of building big old landmarks right where monuments used to be after you take over some land? I was thinkin', wouldn't it be such a statement to build your Babel Tower right over the ruins of the Titan tower? Wouldn't you agree, Lust?"

With that, Greed stepped from between the two and looked to Envy. "I hope everything is suiting you so far. If you need anything, now is the time to let Lust know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next