Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Avatar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Avatar Vote_lcapThe Avatar Voting_barThe Avatar Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 pm

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Canace Ozaruk
Codename: Avatar
Nickname(s): Shot
Alias(es): The Avatar

Birth date: Around 470 m.y.a.
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Hazel (Green Oriented)
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 110 ibs.
Other: Long green coat, Black button-up shirt with tails, White pocket-less pants, Red fingerless gloves, Blue boots. Under his coat he wears a brown belt with the buckle of the four nations, a callout to anyone in the time period who would recognize it and help him.

===POWERS===

Powers: Control over the elements- Bending:
Earth Bending: Manipulate, shape, break and move rocks over a distance. Metal bending (the shaping and movement of metal as opposed to rock) can only be done through physical contact and only every so often as it requires a much stronger state of mind. (Earth Bending is a form of bending which requires a straight forward state of mind)
Fire Bending: Manipulate and control fire over a distance. Fire can also be created. He never learned how to redirect lightning; someone in this time period has to teach him, but he can create it (lightning however cannot be moved from another source). (Fire bBending and Lightning creation requires a specific goal, the bending cannot be achieved without a reason for doing so, emotion can be used to power bending as well, although any amount of emotion will disturb the process for creating lightning)
Water Bending: Manipulate and control water and ice over a distance. Water can be frozen and ice melted but boiling and Sublimation cannot occur. If no water is nearby, water can be removed from the air. Blood Bending (the bending of bodily fluids inside a living organism to control said being) and stealing water from plant life is frowned upon and never used although the knowledge is available. (A sense of calm is necessary for water bending, strong emotions can throw off the balance of energies in the benders bodies, rendering bending incapable)
Air Bending: Manipulate and control air over a distance. Air cannot be created but is always readily available. Air currents can be manipulated and changed to allow flight. (nothing is needed to allow Air Bending, but bending can be disrupted through the introduction of fear to the mind)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Evil, Poverty, Cruelty, Boredom
Strengths: His friends (he makes friends easily and can often depend upon them to fight alongside him)

Weaknesses: His friends (if a friend is threatened, he will almost automaticcaly stop what he is doing), reminders of his peoples extinction , Conditions rendering bending incapable (refer to POWERS), a lack of elements (no air to sustain fire or bend, no water in the air or earth in the surrounding area).

Skills: Intuition for sensing evil and danger.

Equipment:
-Gliders of the previous age (staffs with wings stored inside which were used by airbenders to fly) were replaced with reinforced wooden boards resembling snowboards, which concealed extendable wings and were used for flight. The glider is concealed in a bandolier strapped skateboard carrybag over his right shoulder.
-A blue flask is attached to the back of his belt, it holds the equivelant of 1/3 a gallon of water.
-A brown drawstring pouch covers the water flask and holds almost 4 pounds of rocks. The string and inside of the bag is covered in dirt allowing it to be opened and closed through bending.

Habits/Quirks: Often too trusting of people, He tends to prank innocently but obnoxiously, Often emotional, Can hold a grudge for a LONG time (against people who abuse his trust), He will create little structures out of elements and sustain them when bored.

Personality: Incredibly trusting, even of people he’s just met.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: An Earthbender father and a Firbender mother. No siblings, his DragonHawk was his best friend
Place of Origin: Ba Sing Se, Middle ring.

Global History
The Bender Era
There were once four nations...
. Water Tribe: Inhabits the North and South Poles and parts of the earth kingdom (swamps).
. Earth Kingdom: Owns territories covering mots of the known world at the time.
. Fire Nation: Covers an Archipelago to the east of the Earth Kingdom.
. Air Nomads: Live(d) in temples to the East, West, South, and North of the earth kingdom.

Before the modern age, much of the current technology had already been invented, tanks airships and jet skis, early designs for planes were becoming reality. All of this was happening around 470 million years ago. This was to be known as the Benders Era. At this time, humans were evolved far behind what they are today, and simply allowed more primitive versions of themselves (humans of today) to live in the wild. Before any other mutations or magic was used. Energy, and later the elements were bent to peoples will. As the earth changed, violent reactions occurred, and the human race was repeatedly wiped out to begin anew. When the benders became extinct, the primitive humans evolved to take their place in the global community and time progressed normally. In the last two thousand years, many of the Bender Era’s technology was rediscovered and recreated to produce planes, jet skis, and blimps that served as the foundation for crafting and science. Even the Latin language acquired its roots from the Bender’s tongue. Although the English language is an exact reproduction of the Bender’s tongue.
Avatar Aang (an avatar who had reunited the broken world and brought together the three remaining nations after the genocide of his people, the air nomads) was the sole reproducer of airbenders with his wife, Katara, a water bender from the southern water tribe. He had stopped the dominion of Firelod Ozai, a devious firebender who planned to take over the world and eliminate the Earth Kingdom following the grand genocide of all Air Nomads. Once the world was put back on its natural track, it was renamed pangea and all the four nations became one (although 100 years later, tensions had arrrised, reforming the four nations).

Personal History
Canace is the 6th avatar after Avatar Aang. He grew up in poverty following the anti-bender revolt (which occured during the time of Korra, the 1st bender directly after Aang), he was often discriminated against for coming from a family of benders, and he trained hard to cover up his own bending abilities as a natural born earthbender. He often stayed alone and conversed with his DragonHawk. When he was told he was The Avatar at the age of 12 (The world thought it best to reveal the avatar's identity at earlier ages because of the immediate need for the Avatar following Aangs death), his father was killed as retribution. In a quest to further dispel the anti-bender feeling and avenge his death, he set out across the world to learn water and airbending in order to fulfill his place as the avatar, having learned firebending basics from his mom. Practicing on his own after breaking into the palace archives and ‘borrowing’ some bending scrolls post departure. He taught himself metal bending and control over lightning. Lightning is his specialty and his most effective weapon, but after one potentially fatal experience of getting struck by lightning, he is reluctant to train to redirect it. He was last spotted traveling over the eastern part of the Fire Nation, headed back to his original city.

SAMPLE RP

Canace loved flying recently he had passed over a firenation town and some angry inhabitants had shot at him, but it was worth it to be able to move throughout the world faster. He bent quickly to check his wing extension, if one wing on his Glider was longer or shorter than the other, it would be far harder to control and he didn’t think returning to his home city as the avatar would be an easy ride. Even now he heard an airship rising behind him. This was the fourth time that he had been confronted on his return trip. Although airbenders were supposed to be able to fly throughout the world by royal law, people often found an excuse to penalize them for it.
I should say hello, it’s only polite. Canace thought excitedly.
Turning, he fired a rock from his pouch into the burner, knocking the gas out of the airship. The craft would slowly drift to the ground and they would be able to fix the broken pieces by the end of the hour, although by then he would be long gone.
Thinking of the people in the Airship’s displeasure made him laugh.
Well, it serves them right, I have just as much a right to live as they do.
The journey had been rough, but at last Ba Sing Se was in sight, as he crested over the last hill, the glorious outer wall appeared, although large gaps appeared in the wall from during the anti-bender revolt, the city still looked impressive.
“I’M HOME!!” He shouted out into the sky. Landing his glider to stay the night on a plateau below before making the last stretch into the city. As he landed, a subtle crack appeared in the dry. Feeling the vibration, he shifted towards it, but the ground opened up quickly. Before he could grab his glider, the earth swallowed him. Through the darkness, he created a small flame, as he fell, he bent the air away from him and pushed himself towards his falling Glider. When he reached it he found that both of the wings were in one piece but split. Gathering up his strength he sent a quick blast of fire down towards the bottom of the crevice to offer up a clearer view.
At the bottom was a cavernous chamber filled with water. At this speed he couldn’t airbend himself to slow the impact. There was no oxygen in the earth to begin with, and the crevice had actually created a vacuum that was sucking him in far faster then he could stop himself.
Without realizing it, his Avatar state activated and he clapped his fists together. He remembered an old tale of one Avatar who stopped his imminent death by freezing himself in a block of ice. Immediately the water swirled up towards him and began the same process, His body rocked as the icy sphere surrounding him hit the water and there he sat.
Unbeknownst to Canace, Crevices all over the world were being created, another extinction was taking place and the earth shook as it opened up to swallow villages and cities. The Earth was silent for another 4 millenniums.

~X~

About 4 and a half Million years later, , the world had drastically changed as the primitive humans evolved and the tectonic plates shifted.
Canace was awoken in Alaska by miners searching for oil, his icy prison broken by their drill.
Groggily he became aware of his surroundings. Seeing the massive drill inches from his face, he screamed and melted the ice with a quick push of his hand. Escaping out the back of the sphere undetected by those above the surface.
What was that thing?! He thought, worried. What even happened?
He created fireblast after fireblast and melted a path to the world above. Eventually he reached a place where the ice gave way to stone. As he bent the earth upwards, a cylinder of stone exploded out of the abandoned building 12 feet above and in front of him. The cylinder landed across the street in another, luckily, also abandoned building.
He gasped as he emerged into a crowd of people staring at the building across the streeet and the 12 foot block of rock sticking out of a wall.
Their clothes are so strange. He thought. Do I appear as trange to them? He glanced around at the people staring at him. He HAD just walked out of the building that had launched the stone block. And his clothing was that so different from theirs, who could this stranger be.
Running inside a nearby store he walked up to the man at the counter, who was sitting with his iPod in, not paying attention to the events that had taken place outside.
“Hello.” Canace said nervously, watching the man look up in a surprised and disgusted manner.
“I was wondering what clothes I could buy with this.” He held out a handful of copper pieces for the man to see. Although it wasn't any money he had ever seen, the man was sure he could trade it for some real cash with the antique shop across the street.
An hour later, he walked out of the store wearin a long green coat and white pants, a blue shirt and boots, and red gloves that seemed to be lacking some fabric, they left his fingers exposed but he liked it. Under the coat he had kept his belt and pouches, and his Glider was stored in a shoulder bag that had been seemingly made for that exact reason. Maybe I still live in a world with Benders, I know extinctions occurred before me, but maybe my people are still out there.

So that's my Char. Please tell me if it already exists somewhere on the site by someone else (because the Avatar is obviously a popular idea), or if it's far too overpowered or whatever. I can change or delete it to your wills.
And anyone who reads this post:
If you know Avatar the Last Airbender, tell me if I've made a mistake on some crucial information
If you don't, tell me If there's something incedibly confusing to you and I'll be glad to clear it up.

Last edited by canace on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 am

Nvm

Last edited by canace on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 am

Check Announcements Canace, Admins will be gone until this Friday.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am

Right.... I never knew how that worked... Ima start watching that then... Thanks JaK, you're always there to correct my stupidity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:03 pm

"Canace is the 5th avatar after Aang" "a natural born earthbender"

These two statements contradict each other

Aang

1st after him = Waterbender/Korra
2nd after him = Earthbender
3rd after him = Firebender
4th after him = Airbender
5th after him = Waterbender
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Dear Canace,

When you told me you'd go for a character that would be somewhat like a bender in the Avatar: the Last Airbender series, I had not though you would go for the Avatar himself.

Which brings me to his powers. Four extremely useful powers with sub-powers (bloodbending etc.). You have used 10 lines. I am surely going to ask you to specify.

Furthermore, you use a LOT of jargon. Avatar based jargon. You need to understand that people aren't smart just because they can read. You need to think of those that read your apps like idiots who want to know who you're going to play. As such, this would only confuse and throw people off the character, even if it might be a good one.

Consistency is something I would like to see as well. Josh' example is one of the things. It needs to fit, all of it. And I need to know more. Example: Why are his friends his strenght and his weakness?

Until then, I must deny you the right to play this character. If you have any questions postthem either through PM or as a reply to this post, and I'll get to you when I can.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Anyone who reads this post:
If you know Avatar the Last Airbender, tell me if I've made a mistake on some crucial information
If you don't, tell me If there's something incedibly confusing to you and I'll be glad to clear it up.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm

2 things.

1. I haven't read the whole app but is there any reason he was told he was the Avatar before the right age, which is 16?

2. Aang died when he was in his late 70's because he spent 100 years in ice, so if this version spent over 450 million I suppose we can expect him to die pretty soon?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:48 pm

2: Late 70's seem like an appropriate age to die at. there's no mention of any abnormal death. perhaps that was just the average age of death during that time period. I don't think his (slightly) earlier death relates to the fact he spent so long frozen in ice.

1: And after the fact that Avatar Aang was told he was the Avatar earlier than he should have been. The world thought it best to reveal the avatar's identity at earlier ages because of the immediate need for the Avatar, the last Avatar had proven himself to be able to handle the information at an early age, so why couldn't future generations.
But that's a very minor flaw, something I don't thing many fans (other than us die-hards Smile) will catch.

But please, continue reading the character design, I would love to hear the rest of the flaws so I can correct it for future reference. Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm

canace wrote:
2: Late 70's seem like an appropriate age to die at. there's no mention of any abnormal death. perhaps that was just the average age of death during that time period. I don't think his (slightly) earlier death relates to the fact he spent so long frozen in ice.

Well for one thing Kyoshi lived for 230 years, and this is a direct quote from Avatar Wiki "According to Bryan Konietzko, the co-creator of the show, Aang's seemingly early death was the result of the one hundred years he spent frozen in the iceberg"

canace wrote:
1: And after the fact that Avatar Aang was told he was the Avatar earlier than he should have been. The world thought it best to reveal the avatar's identity at earlier ages because of the immediate need for the Avatar, the last Avatar had proven himself to be able to handle the information at an early age, so why couldn't future generations.
But that's a very minor flaw, something I don't thing many fans (other than us die-hards Smile) will catch.

Aang didn't take the information well at all, he ran and got frozen in an iceberg which allowed the war to start
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

No, it's that he turnes out well. And as for the quote, I had no idea, but I guess it would be like relative interest (or whatever it's called). How it becomes a•b=c,and then c•b=d, and d•b=e etc. It takes a lot off your life, but the cost is lessened. Like half lives of elements in radioactive decay. He probably has a good 20 or 30 years left. And then someone of he modern age who is born pyrokinetic is actually the avatar. But Ithink he'll still live to like middle age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avatar   The Avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatar
Page 1 of 1