Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Vote_lcapLadder Ball? (Ferg) Voting_barLadder Ball? (Ferg) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Vote_lcapLadder Ball? (Ferg) Voting_barLadder Ball? (Ferg) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ladder Ball? (Ferg)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Another beautiful day in Jump City, with spring around the corner, everyone was out at Central Park. Ella herself took the time to go out, loving the fresh air, it made her want to clean something! But just walking around was good compensation.
She had on a pair of gray yoga pants and a pink athletic top as she was reading in the grass. She just happened to look up to see that the park's ladder ball was open, man she wanted to play! The last time she played she got her butt handed to her by her brother, so she needed to redeem herself! However, her brothers were all gone for the day, at the zoo with her parents, so she just needed a best friend!

Ella quickly dialed Leo, waiting for him to pick up. "I hope you're ready because today you're getting your butt handed to you in ladder ball!!" Ella challenged him over the phone, claiming the ladder ball set and setting it all up. "Now get your booty over here so we can start!"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

Leo would be sleeping in his bed when he received a call from Ella. Picking up the phone, Leo would hear Ella scream something about ladder ball. Leo would yawn stretching. "What the hell is ladder ball??? *yawn* fine I'll be there in 20." Leo would say before hanging up. After a 10 minute shower and 5 minutes to get dressed it took him 15 minutes to walk to the park. Suffice to say Leo was a tad late.

When he got there he would look at Ella and yawn. "So explain what is Ladder ball before I take another nap." he said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:17 am

Hearing Leo yawn and him talking with a sleepy voice was cute, making her giggle, although he didn't know what ladder ball was. He said he'd be there in 20 minutes, so she told him she'll be waiting and hung up on him. After waiting for him for 30 minutes, Ella was happy to see him show up. She greeted him by running to him and giving him a hug around the neck. Leo didn't bother to say hello and instead wanted to know about ladder ball. "Well good morning to you too!" She teased, walking over to the set.
"Okay, so you have these ladder things and 3 sets of balls on string," She began, pointing at each item as she talked "And you take the balls and throw them onto the other persons ladder, the bottom row being 3 points, the middle row being 2 points, and the top one being 1 point!" Ella continued, bending over to pick up the balls for herself and Leo. "The first person to 21 points win!"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Leo would look at the balls that the two of them were supposed to be throwing at the goal. So this was ladder ball. Sounding like a grand ol' time, at least it would if he were like 12. Though since this was Ella asking him to play he decided that he would keep his mouth shut and let her have, her fun. Hell maybe if he was lucky they might go do something else... though he couldn't of anything at the moment there had to be something more fun than this.

He picked the ball in his hands and looked over at Ella. "Ladies first.." he would say so he could see how it was done.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Ella clapped happily as he said he would play, handing him his set before standing next to the ladder. She'd then swing her first ball back and forth before letting it fly to his side, managing to go through it and not hit anything. "Shoot I thought I had that one for sure." She sighed, swinging the next one and letting it loose. This time is wrapped itself on the top one, giving her 1 point. Ella cheered happily and looked at Leo for approval. "Just wait a second, I'll get into the swing of things!.. No pun intended!" She joked, throwing the final one and proudly watching it wrap around the 3 point bar.
"Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Leo would look at the ball. Winding his arm back he would throw it at the pole. All three shots would wrap around the 1 point pole. Leo looked at his allotted points and sighed. "I don't see whats the fun in this, but hopefully I'll be able to wrap my head around it.... pun intended." Leo chuckled. Once Ella would take her turn Leo would sigh. He didn't much care for the game but at least he could hang with Ella, at least that was an upside to the day.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Leo went an easily wrapped a ball around the number 1 bar, making her pout. She looked at him, back at the game, and back at him. Ella could tell he didn't want to be there, maybe he had a bad day? Nonetheless they could go out and do something else!
The blonde walked up to him and poked him in the stomach several times. "Do you wanna go get something to eat since you seem so down in the dumps? Don't tell me your girlfriend broke up with you! I'll go beat her up!" She threatened, pounding her fist into her hand for emphasis. Of course she wasn't threatening whatsoever, but it was to help Leo cheer up.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Leo chuckled. "Sure, we can go get some food. Nah, you know me... no gal can hold me down!" he said beating his fist on his chest. He looked over at the bar which his ball wrapped around and frowned. He looked over at Ella and asked. "Where do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Ball? (Ferg)   Ladder Ball? (Ferg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladder Ball? (Ferg)
Page 1 of 1