Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Voting_barGirl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Voting_barGirl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Girl time (Moon <3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:22 pm

She said something vague about boys in general, but Ella decided not to think too much about it. Amber also said that girls were more difficult, making Ella chuckle. "Well I'm not really familiar with flirting with girls, but I know they can be a handful." She explained, pushing her skirt down out of habit. "How about we go get a bite to eat?" She suggested, pulling out her phone for some directions.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Amber nodded at Ella saying that girls can be a handful. Then Ella said the best thing she's said all day and asked if they should get a bite to eat. Amber looked around, spotting a burger place How about there? Or do you need to check your weight? Somehow Amber forgets that Ella is a cheerleader sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Amber pointed out a cafe, which Ella nodded and started heading that way. "I'll just grab a salad or something. I'm thinking about going vegan." Ella explained as the two got closer to their destination. "I've been doing research and the cruelty to animals are ridiculous, I just need to get this.. diet planner together? I don't know what to call it.." She continued, shrugging her shoulders. "I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Ella said that she was thinking of becoming a vegetarian, and that it was because she'd been looking up what they did to the animals. Amber just shrugged I've worked up an appetite, so I'm going to get a burger Hey, she could have one day off of her diet. She visibly smiled when Ella offered to pay, but tried to hide it. She decided to come up with a distraction How's the cheerleading been going?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:51 am

As they finally got to the little burger joint Amber asked how cheer was going, making Ella sigh. "It's a bit stressful since we are about to go to a competition, but I think it'll turn out alright." She explained as they waited in line. When the two finally go up front, Ella waited for Amber to order before she did. She'd just get a water and a salad, followed by using her debit card to buy the meal.
"Do you do any extra curricular activities?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Ella talked about her cheerleading, saying how they were going to a competition, Amber just shrugged I'm sure you'll be fine. You're a great cheerleader Amber assumed she was anyway, she'd never actually seen Ella do cheerleading. She never went to football games because she hated sports and didn't care how well the school did.

Amber ordered a cheeseburger, with salad on it so she could at least feel a little less guilty about breaking her diet, and a soda. When they went to sit down, Ella asked if she did any extra-curricular activities. To tell the truth, Amber had actually taken on several, but she only went to each one once, then didn't go back because she was too lazy.

However, she didn't want to admit her sloth to Ella, so she made up a lie on the spot I've been doing some volunteering in the community. I've been a bit too busy to do it lately though, because... she made up something based on the first thing she could think of, which was her binge-watching Breaking Bad a couple of weeks ago ...chemistry homework has been keeping me too busy. Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 12:43 am

While getting their food, Amber told her she was a great cheerleader. Ella grinned and thanked her, considering it was her pride of being on the team, she even had colleges looking at her which made her just want to work harder. As the two continued talking, Ella led them to a table where Amber was telling her about community service along with chemistry homework. The blonde was pretty sure that Amber didn't take chemistry... since you take that in 10th grade.... but she didn't think too hard about it, it could be an honest mistake.
"So besides practically being a hero and a star student, what else do you do? Have you made any friends out side of the b team?" Ella asked, taking a bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Ella asked Amber what she did outside of B-team and the school, asking her about any non-b team friends Uhh, not really... to be honest... I didn't have any friends before B-team. she bit her lip Even then, I don't consider most of them to be my friends. Except you. Well, there was Titus, but he was more of an acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Taking a sip of her drink, Ella was surprised to hear that she didn't have many friends. Sure Amber had some weird tendencies, but she was so cool! Who didn't want to be her friend!? High schoolers were weird. Thinking of all of this, Amber continued to say how she only considered her and Titus as friends. "But what about Fen! Or all the new people? Man it sounds like I need to throw another party so you can mingle!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Ella seemed quite shocked to hear that Amber didn't have any friends, asking about Fen or any of the new people who joined the team, but Amber obviously wasn't having any sudden realisations You know when the last time I talked to Fen outside of class or a mission? The party. Also, I don't even bother talking to any of the new kids, they don't seem all too interested in talking to me anyway, it's as if that pink haired girl can't even talk. The idea of another party sounded pretty interesting, but Amber chose not to comment unless Ella actually started to plan it. For now it could have just been a random idea.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:30 pm

The blonde was genuinely surprised that Amber didn't talk to anybody outside of school, it was weird, she always thought of her as a social person. Maybe she just needed to step out of her box a bit a try to make friends? Ella made a mental note to introduce Amber to different Beamers when they were in class together. "Well despite what you may think, the new people in class are actually great! Loads of awesome talent and awesome personality, I'll introduce you to them sometime!" Ella told amber, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Ella told Amber that the new people are great, saying that she'll introduce them, Amber just shrugged I don't need you to introduce me, I can make friends on my own... it's just that I don't have any interest in talking to them. she was being completely honest with Ella, something Amber didn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Despite her offers, Amber was quick to shut her down. That stung a little bit, Ella was just trying to help. She took that pain and just shrugged it off, Amber wasn't one to get emotional, she knew that, so she shouldn't take the things she said to heart. Ella just finished off her salad and leaned back a bit, thinking about what else to say. "Oh! Have you been on any B Team missions lately?" Ella asked, thinking of her own. The B-Team hadn't been too crazy lately with missions, she had just been doing basic thief tracking and turning them in. Ella had been doing her own missions, trying to take down the Jump City drug ring, which sounded crazy, but it could be done!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Amber didn't notice that Ella seemed to be hurt, or maybe she just ignored it. It was the former of course, but it wasn't as if completely disregarding someone's feelings would be unusual for Amber. Ella then asked about if she had done any B-team missions lately, to which Amber made an ugly face Yeah... I was on one last week. I had to go into the sewers. How gross is that? I think I took a shower that was as long as all the showers I usually take in a month. My mom thought I started bringing home roadkill again, like when I was a kid. Yeah, younger Amber had a very nasty hobby.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:27 pm

As soon as she asked about it Amber seemed repulsed by the thought, making Ella laugh. She begun to describe the gross sewer and that her shower was practically a life time, on top of mentioning a gross thing she used to do. Amber used to bring home road kill?? That was gross, but somehow it didn't surprise Ella. She could see Amber communicating with Lizards and Cacti and Ella would just laugh and think 'Wow that's so Amber' and not even question it. That's how weird the girl was. "Same! Fen and I got assigned to this gross sewer mission which just made us go down their twice now! I can't stand the sewers, they're disgusting." She complained, scrunching up her nose at the thought.
"If I have to go down there again I'm going to throw a fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl time (Moon <3)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next