Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Vote_lcapStarWars AU (Official Thread) Voting_barStarWars AU (Official Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
StarWars AU (Official Thread) Vote_lcapStarWars AU (Official Thread) Voting_barStarWars AU (Official Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

StarWars AU (Official Thread)

Go down 
+4
Hellbreaker
Energy
Hotwire
Moon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

StarWars AU (Official Thread) Empty
PostSubject: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:42 pm

In this timeline, the Sith have been multiplying, the Jedi have been rising, and the amount of people in between have been roaming the galaxy. There is so much to be done, to explore, to conquer. It is all of yours to protect, or to take, you just have to be there to do so.
Start your adventure here.
(Sign Ups)

A lot was being completed today, Darth Queil had arrived on D'Qar where there was currently a lack of population. She had sent her soldiers ahead of her to clear out any remaining presence on the side of the planet she was taking, and to begin building her first base of sorts. This place would not only protect them from most aerial attacks, but it would be a central hub to her other mini survival areas planted throughout the galaxy. She named it Central Q-2909 due to its place on the planet, nothing too extreme.
These orders were given out months ago and when she arrived the building was half way done, the attack mechanisms were still a work in progress. However, it was put together enough that her certain visitor could come without destroying anything.

The ship landed and Darth Queil exited it with her large black robe covering her entire body. The Sith looked around, observing the view from the mountain top and down below where there was plenty of construction being done, she had to get inside because she knew someone was coming soon.

Common Solider :

The base, with the lack of snow of course:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 pm

The jedi council had been piecing together new strategies for expansion. There were a few interest worlds that had stuck out to them. One such world was D'Qar, a rather uncivilized world with very key positioning. And according to scout reports, Sith vessels had been detected in the vicinity. Now action had to be taken.

The council had decided that while D'Qar was important, efforts would be better focused elsewhere. So when it came time to send out a contingent, the decided to send just one Jedi and  to make first contact with the locals.

So with a burst of the engines, Jedi master El-Ko-Ran's ship touched down on the lush green landscape. She was followed step for step by her Padawan Harmon Tessain. They approached the a small village and were greeted by the natives. They were soon directed to the village elder and his advisers. They were amiable enough, and impressed with the newcomers to their land. They asked if they had been sent by the gods to remove the mountain of death that had appeared on the horizon.

"Mountain of death? I don't follow."

"It is hard to spot, but the closer you get, you will see it."

El-Ko-Ran walked from the hut and up onto a hill before taking out a small pair of binoculars. Looking out to the horizon she spotted it. Rising above the tree lines. Some kind of instillation. It was most certainly not a jedi council construction. This would need to be investigated. 

So without a second thought, Harmon and El-Ko-Ran piled back onto her ship and launched into the air, only to come down a couple minutes later in a clearing a couple hundred yards from the facility.

"Keep calm Padawan. There may be a reasonable explanation for this place's existence. We shall attempt to solve this with words."

"Of course Master Ran"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Meanwhile on Alderaan

Rooth narrowed her eyes as she stared at a massive tree in front of her that was on a sloping part about partly up the length of a mountain. She slowly moved her hand to her hip as she crouched and slowly wrapped er hands around a handle to her light saber that had a curved handle attached to the main one. "You will not escape me this time....."

She said as she held her light saber forward with two hands holding the straight blade with the curved blade. she then turned on the light sabers and clear blades shot out of both handles with fire coming off them. "I will win this time!" She shouted and ran forward and cut the tree in half at its base. Its stump and its bottom now lit up with fire as the massive tree fell down on the mountain.

She smiled and turned off when light sabers quickly putting it back on her belt and lept onto the tree as it started to slid down the tree. She landed by the branches having jumped oddly further than usual. She landed in a croutch and held onto the base as it quickly rose in speed as it slid down the mountain. She laughed and stood up to see past the branches as she grabbed two of the larger branches and used them to slightly steer out of the way of other trees as she went down the mountain.

It slowed to a stop as it hit the flat ground over by a house that was a ways off from the capital in a clearing in the tree filled surrounding area. "Rooth!" A old womans voice shouted making rooth jump and fall off the tree. She landed on some branches and looked at the old and angry woman. "I thought I told you to stop using your light saber to cut down trees!" Rooth opened her mouth to try and see if she could lie and say she didn't but was cut off by her the woman.

"And don't lie to me I know you used your light saber because the tree's end is on fire!" she closed her mouth and gave a mere innocent smile. "Sorry grandma" Her grandmother sighed and then helped her up. " you better be cause next time you will be punished, light sabers are powerful weapons not toys. your grandfather and I didnt work our blades together so you could use both at once for nothing.

We did it so you would have a powerful weapon that could kill anything you need to, not to chop down a tree. I don't care if you hunt down and kill animals with the blades but i will not tolerate my old light saber being used for petty tasks." Rooth nodded. "right... again sorry grandma I won't do it again" her grandmother patted her on the back nodding. "Good, on another note, you did very well riding the tree down."

Rooth smiled brightly to her. "Really?!" Her grandmother nodded "Yes this time you didn't fall of and break anything." She said with a laugh and rooth looked off annoyed. "Now, put out those flames on the tree before it burns it and the grass anymore." She said walking off and Rooth blinked remembering the tree and rushed over to it stopping the flames out.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Meanwhile, in one of the drive yards on Alderaan...

The commercial space ferry touches down, and people stream out, followed by a staff wielding, young Mirialan, a synth violin banging lightly on his back and a ocarina hanging from his belt. Though the instruments were pristine, his clothes looked a tad travel worn. Glancing around for a likely spot, he tugs at his hood nervously. Wrey wasn't exactly comfortable with preforming around so many people...but he didn't have enough credits to get a place to stay for the night.

And so,sighing, he walks over to under a near tree, putting down his violin's case while he checks the instrument, glancing around shyly, before taking out his instrument, and begins playing a fun, bouncy song. As people begins bobbing their heads, Wrey spots a child watching wide eyed, and shakes his head playfully, causing a giggle, and a smiling mother to put some credit chips in the empty case.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:17 am

In Alderaan...

Darth Malus had been put on a rather long leash for a change, something that usually ended in adventure. Her master had set up at the base, and was apparently expecting something to happen. Malus wasn't told to stay, so she didn't. If her master had wanted her there, she should have asked. Which left Malus with a nice level of freedom when she landed on the peaceful planet of Alderaan.

She'd heard reports, though rumors was a more accurate word, about a hidden force user on the peaceful planet. Someone running around and swinging their lightsaber recklessly, it seemed. She had little hope that it'd pan out to be anything but a stupid tale, mumbled by a stupid drunk smuggler... but the thought of finding an experienced battle was enough to push her to pursue.

Imagine her surprise when she say the commotion from the hill in the distance. A tree tumbling down, seared at the bottom from what was obviously a lightsaber, and on top was a human. How strangely convenient. The force had a strange way of working.

Taking off into a quick run, she made it to the crash site of the tree just in time to hear the old woman talk about the grass burning.

"I can only wonder where you found such a weapon." Malus called as she came around the house, her hood up to darken her features and her own lightsabers lightly clanking at her hips. "The more pressing question is whether you know how to use it or not?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:52 am

((OOC: bloo said that there was no exact posting order so I could post.))

Rooth paused mid stomp and blinked looking to the girl as she was making her way over before her presence would have even been known by most. The girl if she could feel the force in others he would be able to feel a very weak amount level of strength in the force from someone in the house with 1 other that's level would nearly match that of a sith lord, the old woman would exactly match that of a sith lords, and Rooth wouldn't be at the sith lord level but was very strong and potentially could get as strong as a sith lords.

She listened to the woman as her grandmother turned to look at the girl and stared blankly yet slightly in disapproval of the girl. Rooth looked to her light saber then noticed the other girls and blinked. "mine was a gift from my grandparents... how did you get yours?" "Rooth. Don't make small talk.... take out your weapon and get ready to kill if needed." She blinked looking cofused at her grandmother. "Now rooth." she said strictly and Rooth took it out.

"She is not properly trained or highly skilled in neither the force nor fighting because of her mothers wishes. Now child... tell me why you chose to bother us and get to the point. We don't take kindly to intruders..." her grandmother said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 am

Harmon watched as Master Ran began to run into the dense overgrowth between them and the structure. Nodding his head, Harmon followed suit. Soon the plants began to thin out as they reached the edge of the forest, and the start of the rocky mountain the structure sat upon.

"I suppose we may as well begin climbing." Ran said, half joking.

"Well it looks like there's a path up to the top." Harmon said pointing off to the right. Indeed, cutting ito the mountain side was a clear path, littered with stairs and rather clearly marked edges. "It looks like it was cut into the rock face, and recently as well." Harmon pointed out. The rock was rough yes, but overall clean, and showed no signs of erosion. And those tribals certainly didn't make them
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:44 am

If Malus was intimidated by the elderly lady or her tone, she did well not to show it. To be honest, she'd already sized the woman up. A very force sensitive individual, but old and unarmed. It didn't strike the most intimidating image. Darth Malus herself had a strong connection with the force, almost on par with a master and with much potential to grow... if she only didn't cloud everything with her emotions.

"I earned mine the old fashioned way." Malus said, ignoring the old lady and more focused on the girl. "A lot of killing and vigorous training."

The Sith were not well known for being easy teachers, and Malus hard trained through the hardest trials. After a brief period of glaring at the other teenage girl, Malus would look to the old woman with a bored look.

"It seems so wasteful to let the girl live life so pathetically weak. Has she never had a trial before?" Before an answer could be given, both of Malus' lightsabers flew into her hands, igniting in her reverse grip. "I would be glad to test her worth."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 pm

From halfway up an Alderaani spire, Ywatt sighted out toward a vast mountainous plain. The gargantuan granulated hummocks formed like wave-crests across the horizon. Ranging from whitened peaks to a rustic brown midsection and lush green valleys below. Wild thranta crested overhead, skimming cloudbanks while birds flew to and from their mountain eyries. In the city below the stick figures of people showed briefly and were then lost behind polished duracrete buildings and bridges. Gravcars whizzed by about fifty metres below while a space shuttle slowed its descent from the north-east as it came in for landing.

StarWars AU (Official Thread) Latest?cb=20100312221356&path-prefix=de

Ywatt still didn't see it. The breath-taking scenery he had been promised. There was no beauty here. Nothing geometrically pleasing in the aesthetics such as the golden ratio. The walk up to this viewing platform had been a wasted trip.

He sighed, as he was wont to do habitually, and then turned to retire back to his ship. Maybe that associate of his, Skye, would have already returned. It defied his calculated predictions, but she was not one given to routine. None that he had yet identified anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:51 pm

It seemed alot was happening on Alderaan, must just be that kind of place where stuff goes down. One of the stuffs was the prescense of a Jedi knight, Ike, a member of the reptilian Trandoshans. Luckily for the Sith on his planet, he was much too far away to sense them, or for them to sense him, so no dramatic battles of life and death would be happening on Alderaan today. Ike had been coming back from a mission when his damaged ship was in danger of destruction, so he had landed on the closest populated planet and decided to look for a ship to rent. He went into a town where it was said that many pilots who could take you anywhere for the right coin resided, looking for the first available vessel he could find.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Darth Queil was very aware of the two Jedi climbing up her mountain, she was very force sensitive in this case and always kept a calm demeanor. She clicked her boots down the hallway until she arrived to a main hub where she could look at all the people being sent in and out of the base. The people working inside her stood up, saluted, and sat back down continuing their job, pleasing Queil.
When she arrived towards the main captain of the control center, the sith placed her hands behind her back, looking around. "Everything is coming together nicely." She told him, which was as close to a compliment was she was willing to give. "Now... There are two Jedi coming up on the east side of the mountain, send 6 soldiers to collect them and bring them to the meeting room. If they put up a fight, shoot on sight." Darth Queil ordered as she turned her heel and walked away. However, before she could exit the room she stopped, not bothering to turn around. "Also, I need a report on where Darth Malus is afterwards."

While Darth Queil went off to check on some more plans for the base's weapons, 6 soldiers marched down the east side of the mountain, looking for the Jedi. Once they came in contact with them, they would quickly surround the two, all while marching orderly. "We have orders to take you to the bridge to explain your actions. Come now." The one soldier ordered, waiting for a response from the two.

~~~~~~~
Meanwhile on Alderaan where everyone seems to be.

Ywatt and Skye landed on Alderaan to get some easy work for awhile. He had sent her to go find some client, but she ended up getting distracted by some of the food on Alderaan since it was such a huge place. She spent several credits for some kind of animal on a stick and it was amazing! She got so excited when she saw the next stand filled with pastries, Skye might just blow all of their money here if she had a few more minutes. However, she was interrupted by Buddy bumping into her leg, following by a series of beeps. "Ah I know I know..." she grumbled, walking away from the stand and towards a series of ships. The Nautolen quickly spotted a man who seemed to be having trouble with his ship.. perfect..
Skye slid up next to him, finishing the last bit of the mystery meat and tossing the stick over her shoulder, landing on Buddy. He responded with angry beeping, making her giggle. "Heeyyyy! I see your ship is busted up at the moment and it looks pretty nasty. My partner and I have a ship and I'm the best pilot out there! I can take you wherever you want if you got the cash!" She offered, smirking towards him as Buddy hovered by her leg.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Wrey had moved onto another song, this one using his ocarina.This one had a bit more of a thoughtful feel to it, and the small crowd tilted their heads, listening as the boy closes his eyes,focusing on the music, weaving to the tune and smiling slightly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3IDWP75ts

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Harmon pulled to a sudden stop a moments before Ran did. He looked rather shocked, which was actually pretty impressive considering the well armed foot-soldiers now surrounding them in a perfect circle. Whoever these guys were, they were certainly disciplined and trained. Ran gave a sigh.

"Very well. We don't want any trouble..." She said raising her hands. When the soldiers would motion them to move forward, Harmon would nudge her.

"Shouldn't we do something? We could probably take these guys..."

"That would be unwise. I sense a strong presence here. Until we know more, we should play the situation as calmly as possible."

Harmon let out a slight grumble in begrudging agreement as the two of them were lead up the mountain to the base.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:41 am

Back at ground level, with real floor beneath his feet, Ywatt wormed his way through the crowds. It was slightly more difficult for him, for instead of consigning himself to bump shoulders, he went out of his way to ensure he did not touch anyone else. Should anyone breach his personal space he would snap at them in his native language and leave before they could compute a response. He was that hair-trigger foreigner that was the mainstay of pot-purri cultures everywhere.

A large beast of burden, that he did not recognise nor care to place, was taking its fill of water that cascaded down the side of a building in an elaborate fountain display. On such a day the resultant spray formed a mini-rainbow. Behind the swarm of bodies to his left there was music and on his right touts from many different races competed against each other for the attentions of the populous.

He shivered as a scantily clad Zeltron slinked passed him and dipped into a enclave to catch his breath. The hustle and bustle was straining his anxiety. He clutched at his heart as if it would explode and exhaled through his nose. In his head he did soothing convex quotients in order to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   StarWars AU (Official Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarWars AU (Official Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next