Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Pikazard
Hotwire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:42 pm

More and more people joined for the Titan's celebration, followed by Hotwire and Meta pointing out that they now had 22 Titans. Ella's eyes went wide, due to the fact that she completely believed everything they just said. "That's crazy! I only see like... 8 on TV!" She said, turning her attention to the girl with blue hair approaching her. "Oh Hi! I'm Ella! I'm not a Titan.. just Harmon's friend." She explained to Gluttony, smiling.
"Harmon, you better open that gift in front of me! I want to see your reaction!" Ella ordered him playfully, looking up at the giant woman next to her. She was extremely intimidating and when she mumbled out some, all Ella did was smile nervously.

When Garnet arrived and asked what they were doing next, everyone ignored her. She didn't really care, so instead of perusing the same question over and over the gem made her way to Kuroo. He never said much, so it was nice to sit with him in silence.
She leaned against the counter and nodded to acknowledge his presence, but kept in silence. She didn't have much to say, she didn't really know what the celebration was for let alone why she was supposed to be here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm

OOC: Sorry for skipping, if there is a posting order here. But Kuro and Garnet are in the kitchen by themselves, so I thought it wouldn't be too prevalent.

BIC: Kuro nodded silently back to Metamorphi when he made the same motion to him, and soon Garnet came into the kitchen to join him. She also gave him a nod. Kuro nodded back up to her, his expression unseen beneath his mask. Kuro was staying apart from everyone, partly, to observe them. He was noticing small gaps in his memory, and he wanted to see if anyone was treating him differently.

But mostly it was just because he didn't feel like he should participate. He looked over at Garnet. "Would you like some tea, Garnet?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Toji sticks his tongue out at Hotwire when the tech master threatens him with dirty dishesThen the person he'd been expecting showed up.Beaming happily, he hugs her tightly, giving out a greeting."Hey Glut!You're looking g-good today."His face reddens, hair glowing softly, and he nervously straightens his clothes.Snorting slightly as Hotwire jokes with Ella, the boy blinks at the interaction between Lily and John, blurring over to take the paper off.Waving at the two loners, Toji blurs back over to Glut.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:16 pm

There was so much going on in this tower that Gluttony couldn't keep up. There seemed to be two loners together in the kitchen. Then there was that guy and his fairies doing... something. And another guy that she had met that one time with the ice giant. He was the one that pulled Toji away from talking with her, though she wasn't upset with him about that or anything.

Then the girl she was talking to said something about a present and Gluttony blushed wildly. "I didn't know presents were a part of this holiday too..." She looked up at Toji and bit her lip, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything... I'll make it up to you somehow though!!" She smiled brightly up to him, trying to think of something to get him or something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:47 pm

OOC:
I'll post as Ella once the people she's talking to respond.

IC:
Kuro offered her some tea, which she politely put her hand up for a refusal. "Human food and drinks are weird to me... They don't sit well with a rock.." She explained to him casually, looking around at all the people talking and conversing with one another. She had no idea what the holiday was for, why gifts were being given, or why there was an elaborate ball strapped to the tower. Sure Garnet's been alive for hundreds of years, but she never knew a human long enough or close enough for them to explain their holidays.
"What exactly is this holiday for?" She asked, assuming Kuro would know. She hadn't really talked to him before.. but she never had much to say, and he never seemed like one to strike up a conversation.. So she just left it at that.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Kuro tilted his head curiously at her mentioning that their food did not mix well with her. "I see. I hope one day you might try it." He scanned the room along with her, not even consciously doing so in unison. He turned his head to her as she asked him what exactly the New Years holiday was for. "We have a calendar in most parts of this world, to chart and measure the days in a year. When that year is completely over on December 31st, which would be today, we celebrate the coming of a new year in hope that it will be a better year than the previous. At least that's what I have gathered."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Lily sighed as the tag was taken off by Toji and then ethusically shook ella's hand and saying, "Nice to meet you harmon's friend now i need to get revenge on my betrothed so one second." Lily turned to locate johnathan before making her hand glow and twenty care bears started to chase a now running around the room Johnathan who then dived into the kitchen area. Where kuro was explaining new years to garnet. Johnathan waved to the two and said, "I am not here if you see about twenty care bears and -" that is as far as he got as he was tackled by all twenty bears sighing and ggetting up he tries to shake some of them off but had no such luck. Johnathan rolled his eyes and asked if the bears would let go to which he got a resounding nope from all of them. Johnathan then went and asked if lily would despell them getting a no he walked to the couch and tried to sulk but you could see he was fighting a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2