Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Social Call (moon) Vote_lcapSocial Call (moon) Voting_barSocial Call (moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Social Call (moon) Vote_lcapSocial Call (moon) Voting_barSocial Call (moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Social Call (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:23 pm

The Jump City hospital. With it's white walls and polished linoleum floors, the bright red outfit of Hotwire would rather stand out wouldn't it? That could attract all the wrongs kinds of attention. That's why Hotwire wasn't visiting the hospital as Hotwire. Today, he was just visiting as Harmon. There was a girl there who he had saved from some drug dealers, and wanted to check in on. He went up to the front counter and was promptly let in. After all, Hotwire simply added himself to the guest list. Technology control is fun.

He made his way up to one of the higher floors, where a nurse directed him to the right room. The door was open, so he poked his head inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:35 pm

After a few weeks ago's car accident, Ella was in and out of the hospital for check ups and cast updates. She was in a shoulder cast for a while, but luckily got it taken off and down to a wrap and brace. However, after last nights events, she was back in with a new wrap, two screws in her arms, a wrapped ankle, and a nice bruise on the side of her head. She also was in a lot of trouble from her parents, this was the first time she was caught sneaking out and she had to make up a lie. She said she didn't remember getting out there and next thing she knew she was surrounded by the police. Nonetheless, she was in trouble and it would be extremely hard to sneak out now.
While reading a comic her dad helped illustrate, she heard the door creak open. Ella didn't look up, thinking it was a nurse of some sort. "Come in." She said politely, flipping the page.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Hotwire saw she was reading a comic book. In fact, he recognized that issue. He remembered reading it somewhere. "Ah. The Fantastic Multitasker. That's issue number... what 47?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:53 pm

While Ella was expected someone to ask her if she needed anything or if to check her vitals, instead she was greeted with a different voice. Someone she never thought she'd hear from again...
Hotwire asked her about her comic, causing Ella to jump slightly and throw her comic book in the air. Realizing how much of an idiot she would look, her face flushed read as the shameful comic book thunked in her lap, reminding her of what an idiot she was. "Aeh-abh...%#!@... Hotwire... How did you find me?" Ella asked, trying to recover from her idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:01 pm

"Well, finding people is kind of what I do." Hotwire said, before realizing just how creepy that sounded. He blushed a similar shade to Ella. "I-I mean that it wasn't hard to find what hospital you were in. You basically told me, and the tower has a direct uplink to the city's network."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Realizing, once again, of what an idiot she was, Ella sighed. She always found ways to make awkward situations more awkward, and in front of an A class hero too! It's such a horrible thing to do to yourself socially.
Ella scooted over and patted the lower half of the bed so he could sit next to her legs. "Yeah of course. Things just get really fuzzy lately." Ella explained while putting the comic on tray next to her bed. "So... Why did you decide to bless me with your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Blessed by his presence? Why would she be blessed? Unless that was sarcasm? But she didn't sound sarcastic. God why were girls so confusing.

"Well, uhm, after what happened at the docks..." Harmon said sitting at the edge of her bed. "I felt it would be a good idea to at least touch base with you. Make sure you're of. I mean you're looking better than you were yesterday." He pointed out. Of course, that wasn't saying much.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:54 pm

When he reminded her of the docks Ella's face instantly fell. Those girls were still out there... she failed to help them... she still felt horrible about it and couldn't do anything to change what happened. It was one of the worst feeling sin the world, being helpless.
Shaking that thought out of her head, she smiled at Hotwire, feeling a little bit better considering he took the time to think about her. "Too bad you didn't bring me flowers." She teased, nudging him before straightening up in the bed "Thank you though. I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help yesterday... I'm not as gifted as you are.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 am

"Flowers huh? Duly Noted." Harmon said with a smile. She still seemed a little upset about the docks. It was those girls. They had vanished without a trace. But how could a cargo container of that size simply vanish in the 4 minutes he was gone. Heck, now he was thinking about it again.

"Don't worry too much about it. Heck, I messed up a lot when I was first getting into the hero business. There were a lot of people I wanted to help but I couldn't. Sometimes... you just have to accept that you can't save everybody. And yesterday, I failed. I failed to save those girls. But I saved you, so that counts for something. See. You can't let the losses get you down. If you do, you'll never get better." Harmon said, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:18 am

Hearing the encouraging statement Ella could only smile towards him. It gave her a little bit more hope, sure she wasn't any fancy hero with spectacular powers, but if she had hope and the right idea, she could make some change in the world. That's all she wanted, change for the better.
"Thank you Hotwire. It really means a lot.. I hope I didn't burden you or anything.." She stumbled, trying to get him to understand how grateful she was. He was... well... A Titan! She was just a regular Teenager so it must be such a burden to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:21 am

"Any time. And please. Call me Harmon." Hotwire said. Sure, he'd had bad experiences with his identity in the past, but this girl was different. She was scared. She needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 am

Telling her his real name was a big thing. Weren't heroes supposed to keep their identity or something? It probably wasn't a big deal if he told her, she wasn't that special or anything. "What if I'm actually apart of HIVE and now I know your name!" She teased, followed by a really bad reenactment of an evil villain laugh. "Before I take you down though I would like to politely ask you for your list of weaknesses." She continued, smiling like an idiot. Ella hadn't talked to someone light heartily in almost a month. None of the people who claimed to be her friends showed up, they just sent her flowers. Flowers didn't make up for people... she was so lonely. Not even her own brother showed up after the first day..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:36 am

"Hmmm. I suppose I can trust you with my weakness." He said approached her. He give her a light poke on the nose. "Cute girls." He let out a slight laugh and headed over towards the door. He liked joking around with her. It was impossible to do it in exactly the same way with the rest of the titans. They were his friends, sure, but they were like him. Different. This girl was normal. I mean, well, to be honest she was really pretty. But that was besides the point. This girl knew what it was like to walk with the regular people. That was something that hotwire, in light of recent events, rather missed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:41 am

Hearing his response was not something she expected... especially after everything that happened that completely caught her off guard. She put her hands over her face as it turned bright red, her embarrassment was quite evident.
Even with the awkward situation like that, Ella needed that refreshing talk. She needed someone that wasn't going to peg her with more bad news, because that's all she was getting lately. Ella also decided that she would never wash her nose again because well... Hotwire touched it!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social Call (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Call (moon)   Social Call (moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Social Call (moon)
Page 1 of 1