Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barJump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barJump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:00 pm

At the sight of the demon, Toji reacts by sending out a electric bolt...but the sucker was lucky, and disappeared before it hit."Just you wait till I get out there!! Your butt is mine!!" Toji snorts, then glances at the girl."A knight, huh? Cool!!! Yeah, like he said we're titans.I'm codenamed Lightning Wolf." The boy grins, showing her his communicator.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:46 am

Perhaps her luck wasn't so bad after all. The Titans were quite a well-known team of heroes and if they were around, then the situation can only take a turn for the better. In fact it was highly likely that she was the weakest link there. Although she did have knowledge of the train to offer that should give this mission some direction.

"I would like to extend my apologies then. I'm afraid this whole mess may be the fault of my client. For reasons even I am not completely privy to, he is being targeted by malevolent forces. Taking this public train supposedly lowered the risk of drawing attention to him and we had hoped to arrive in Jump without incident. Unfortunately that seems to have failed and what's worse, innocents have been dragged into the fray. I truly cannot express how regretful I am that it had come to this."

It wasn't as though she was in charge of planning the security detail. But perhaps she should have protested against it a bit more than she did.

"But I suppose now is not the time to wallow in remorse. I'd like to ask for your cooperation in apprehending this threat and saving the passengers. A protection was placed on this train such that anyone seeking to attack it must approach from the front. As you may have noticed, the demon outside was unable to follow me back here. If we move forward through the cars going to the engines, we should eventually run into the one responsible for this. Though I expect by now he would have prepared a more challenging guard."

She paused to see if they had any opinions or questions about the plan.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:49 pm

The Knight explained that she was protecting a client who was in one of the train carts, the client had chosen to take the train so as to not raise attention towards him, but as a result the train had been taken by the forces going after the client. She apologized for putting the civilians at risk, but Meta just waved her off There's no point in apologizing, the only real way to make up for a mistake is to make it right.

She then said that because of protections placed on the train, they had to approach from the front, so they would find the person responsible for this by advancing forwards. Meta nodded A sound plan, what do you think Toji? After hearing Toji's response, he would stand up and turn in the direction of the front of the train, although it was hard to look cool considering his current wardrobe malfunction Let's go
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Toji shrugs."Don't worry about it. It'll be taken care of." He grins reassuringly at her, then listens to the plan."What do I think? Heh...I think they're stuck in here with us, prime for a buttkicking. So, let's go give them what they so obviously want." His grin turns slightly menacing. Exactly, cub...Let us teach these fools a lesson. As Meta strides off, presenting them a rather unpleasant view, Toji shudders, then salutes Rowena."Welp...time to have some practice." He follows his back brother, the tanto transforming into a sheathed katana.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:13 am

The naked man was right. The best thing they could do right now was to put an end to the incident as swiftly as possible. She didn't know what kind of abilities the two had but seeing as they were teamed up for a mission, they must have complemented each other. She didn't want to interfere with that combination and thus decided to give them space so to speak.

"Allow me to take point. From my skirmishes thus far, it seems the enemies are unable to touch my armor or weapons without hurting themselves. I believe this grants me the least risk when advancing into their territory."

She walked over to the next car and found passengers huddled in one corner while the rest of the area showed remnants of a battle. It looked like the Titans had already dealt with the threat there. She then moved on ahead to the following car, sensing a more ominous atmosphere as she opened the door leading to it.

It was as chaotic as the previous cars. Imps were flying around harassing and injuring passengers. What was different was that there was a larger man-sized demon standing at the end of the car, holding up a train conductor by the collar. His leg and arm were obviously broken. Did he try to fight back? A valiant effort, but he was unfortunately out of his league.

"Unhand that man!"

She called out to the demon who then turned to face her, tossing the conductor on one of the seats where he slumped unconscious. She readied her lance. The imps sensing the danger flew back away from her. But the danger wasn't from her. Before she could take another step, the larger demon's eyes glowed as he spit out a ball of fire at the heroes. Well, that was one way of attacking her without touching her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:48 pm

The Knight told them that for some reason, the monsters could not touch her without harming themselves, Meta nodded in interest Is your armour special in any way? The material I mean? If it is, this could potentially be very useful for us. Whatever the result of that scenario, Meta would go forwards with the others, walking into the car where the large demon was holding the train conductor in the air. When the large demon fired his fireball, Meta barged his way in front of her, shielding her with his body, then turning into concrete to withstand the path of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Toji scratches his the arm closest to her army. Jeez...so itchy......wait...."That armor is blessed, right?" He takes a cautious step to the side. If they contacted, it'd be....uncomfortable.They enter the car, and Toji growls."Ey, pinhead!! Do what she says, then prepare to get your butt handed to you!!" He begins to draw the sword known in several demonic cultures as Devilfate, but then there's a fireball flying at them. Nodding as Meta blocks it, he hops up, using his pack brothers head as a platform and sending poppers flying at the demon and imps. Hopefully the bullet like balls of lightning would teach them a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:13 am

It was a good lesson. The Titans springing into action without hesitation was moderately inspiring. With all her confidence, even Rowena would feel a bit held back in attacking like that with civilians present. It seemed the experience that came with being a professional hero was not to be underestimated. True enough, Lightning Wolf's shots met their marks, eliminating a bunch of imps. The demon however shielded his face and body with his arms and though he ended up being slightly burned, he still looked to be in fighting condition.

That wasn't good. As heroes, they were careful not to let the civilians get caught up in the fights, but this demon was definitely not one to care. If it suddenly started throwing larger scale fire attacks, the people in the car would be in danger.

"Pardon me! Coming through!"

She circled around the two, showing off a bit of her speed as she charged at the demon. Said demon still had its attention focused on the Titans and didn't immediately react to the swiftly approaching knight, who had closed in the distance in mere seconds. She thrust her lance through the demon's shoulder as it tried to take a swipe at her, piercing and impaling the monster on the wall behind it. This was the part where the two would follow-up and finish of the fiend while she was holding it down, preferably before it started spitting fire again.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:28 pm

The heat of the flames didn't even cause Meta to flinch, he was just about to go forwards, but then his speedy ally took the initiative, using Meta as a jumping board before firing several attacks at the imps. Meta thought to himself about how he was gonna get Toji for that, but on the outside he was completely stone faced and serious. Toji took out all the imps except the big one, but then their ally came in and impaled it against the wall Toji! Wear it down, I'll finish it!

He rushed in and tapped the knight's armour, his body taking on it's properties, then he threw a large combination of punches at the monster, dealing significant damage before he wrapped his arms around it's neck and twisted, combining the negative effect on the demon with his technique to deal the fatal blow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Toji blinks, grinning as she demonstrates speed. As the demon is impaled the halfling winces."Ouch...that's gotta hurt..." At Metas order he nods, jumping off and rushing at the beasty, unleashing a quick flurry of cuts into the beast, then steps back to let the eldest here finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:43 am

The follow-up was superb. That much was made clear as Rowena watched the vanquished demon fade away to nothingness after taking that combination beating. Any imps that survived the earlier onslaught saw fit to make themselves scarce after seeing the bigger demon fall. The less fights they got into, the better so the knight had no complaints. She did hope that their actions would draw out the mastermind behind all this.

"That was excellent work!"

She wasn't the biggest fan of violence but she gave credit to where it was due. Now they could move forward.

The next car was much of the same, or so she would have thought to expect. While it was certainly as damaged as the previous cars, the biggest difference was that the car was empty. There were no passengers or marauding imps, but their handiwork was evident here. In particular the unmistakable sight and smell of blood was everywhere. She tightened her grip on her lance. Were they too late? As far as she could see, there no lifeless bodies around either. Were the passengers then taken somewhere else?

Since it looked like there was nothing else to see, Rowena made her way to the end of the car to go to the next one. As she tried to reach for the door to open it, the mist bizarre thing started happening. The car they were in started to shake vigorously as though they were in the middle of a magnitude 8 earthquake. It was then that the walls and ceiling of the car started to change, slowly turning into an organic fleshy sort of material. A strange light-colored fluid suddenly began to be secreted from the pink fleshy walls. This fluid first came in contact with the seats of the car. Said seats promptly began to melt.

The knight's eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen. She quickly turned her sights toward the door to the next car, thrusting her lance at it to force it open. She found her weapon met with formidable resistance, unable to break through.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Meta ignored the comment and just kept on moving, he didn't do much small talk when he got serious. They went into the next car and it was terrifyingly quiet, Meta kept his guard up as he walked in with the rest of his party. The knight went to open the next door, then nothing happened, Meta frowned in confusion for a second, then the room started to turn all fleshy and give out some kind of super hot liquid.

Alright. Time to leave. The knight tried busting the door open with a strike from her lance, but it didn't do anything, Meta knew immediately what to do Knight! Get away from the door! Toji! Try and blow it open! he back-pedalled away from the door and let Toji do his thing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Toji nods."Thanks, miss." When they enter the car his jaws clench as a low menacing growl echoes out, eyes going black and gold.This....this really made him angry!!! He may not see bodies, but he knew bad things happened here... As Meta requests he blow it open the halfling nods sharply, holding his hands together, forming a boomer. Once they're out of the way, Toji throws the grenade like weapon at the door, and it explodes. Then he charges at it. One way or another, that door will open."We're coming for you, you saihertak!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)   Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump 316 (Pika, HB, Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2