Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Vote_lcapSummoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Voting_barSummoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Vote_lcapSummoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Voting_barSummoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:44 am

While typing randomly into the control panel, a girl in a black jumpsuit, black sunglasses and a black scarf covering her face leaned nervously forward. She felt a little ridiculous, dressing like she was, but she was trying to come up with a uniform that would hide her identity with just the clothes she had brought with her to the tower. If the Titans ever wanted her help to deal with some threat, she would certainly not want her identity discovered and out there. She didn't want a lot of attention...especially considering what she would be turning into.

Once she had entered in the mode she wanted into the super computer, Carrie moved into the Danger Room with great anticipation filling her chest. Carrie entered a brightly forested area, trees as far as she could focus. As the trees went on, they grew more and more dense, making the area darker and more mysterious. The area didn't matter, though. This exercise just to see if she could control her...form...or even figure out if she could still turn into it. Part of her prayed that the beast was gone. She had slept soundly, without any dreams at all since she had been at the tower. Still, the Titans seemed certain that something like that didn't just come and go and she figured she had put off trying to figure this out for long enough.

"Alright...here we go," Carrie clapped her hands together and started to pace back and forth in the small clearing. She stopped, stared at one of the trees for a moment and tried to make herself angry. "Come on now...What are you waiting for?!"

Carrie looked around her, everything looking the same, causing her to lose her direction in the simulation. She began getting more frustrated. She didn't have to do anything before and now she had people waiting for results, for improvement but she had no clue where to even get started.

Leaning up against a tree, she slunk down to the grassy floor and put her face into her knees, feeling sorry for herself. "This is going to be a long day..." She grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 4:26 pm

A few minutes earlier, Meta had woken and eaten a banana for energy before he headed over to the danger room. But, when he saw that it was being used he was just going to leave, but then he saw that it was Carrie using it, that piqued his interest. He walked inside and followed Carrie's tracks, up to the tree that she was leaning against, he made his footsteps audible as he walked over so she wouldn't be taken by surprise when he talked Are you alright?

He also noticed her outfit, she seemed to be trying to come up with something to hide her identity with You can ask Hotwire to fix you up with something better than that she would notice that he wasn't talking to her the same way he talked to the Titans, the way he spoke was a lot less personal.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Again, Kasha had accidentally let himself sleep later than Carrie did. He had planned to follow her everywhere for the time being, but he didn't seem to be doing a good job of it so far. But at least he was awake now and on his way to find Carrie again.

It didn't take to long to sense where she was. Still on the way to the Danger Room, he sensed she was trying to awaken the beast once again. He should probably be there to keep her in check and maybe coach her a bit.

She seemed to be stressed, unsuccessful in her attempts to bring out her shadow. Sensing Metamorphi there already, Kasha decided to keep quiet as he finally entered the room. Too many people trying to help her at once could be worse than having no help at all. He said nothing to either of them, approaching Carrie casually as any normal kitten would. He still had spoken to her since her last incident.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am

The silence was broken as a boy's voice announced the arrival of one of Carrie's hosts. She jumped to her feet in embarrassment as Metamorphi stared her down. She probably looked ridiculous. She wasn't a Titan and no one asked her to be one. She must have looked like a stupid fan, pretending to be a Titan.

"Uh...hey Meta, I'm fine," Carrie spoke quickly, "I mean. I don't really need a uniform or anything, I guess. I know I'm not 'one of you guys'. I just figured, well, I don't know. Maybe I should kind of look the part while I'm here. The Titans are always wearing crazy things and, well to be honest, I almost feel weird in my casuals here."

As she spoke, the cat from her room appeared among the trees and approached the two. She still didn't know where it came from or what it was really doing here, but its presence comforted her. "I'm just trying to figure out if I can turn into...it again," Carrie explained herself quickly. "I mean, it would be better to learn how to control it rather than have it take over again, right?"

Carrie paused and waited to see if they'd have any thoughts about her trying to transform again. She knew that's what Hotwire wanted her to try to do while she was here, but she wasn't sure if the other Titans were necessarily on the same page with that, especially considering the last time they came in contact with it, they were trying to take each other's lives.

"I'm having some...trouble though. I guess I don't know where to start..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Today was Garnet's official first day in the Titan Tower, that being said, she took the liberty to explore on her own, to make herself more familiar with everything. She'd seen the hangar, the kitchen, living room, multiple living quarters, and the infirmary where she found someone in. Garnet decided not to enter that area considering she was tied to many tubes and out cold, was the Tower also a hospital? Garnet made a mental note to ask someone about it later.
However, she stumbled across something new, a forest room? There was a control like panel area and then a giant forest stretched out before her, which made Garnet wonder what it was. Maybe it was an illusion or a program, it made sense if it was a training thing for the Titans.

If she was correct by saying that it was a training room, then Garnet planned on taking advantage of it... a lot. The gem was already walking through the forest, very impressed by the detail work that the machine made when she heard voices. Was someone else training? It was never a good thing to mess with someones training session.
However, when Garnet looked towards the voices to spot Meta and an unknown smaller girl. The gem did everything in her power to make her presence known so she wasn't attacked on accident, followed by jumping up to the tree across from the two.

Crouching on the tree, Garnet saluted Meta and looked at the small girl. "I don't believe I met you Titan, what is your name?" She asked her while her branch began to slowly less and less bounce.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Meta noticed how obviously embarrassed she was, then she said how she didn't need a uniform since she wasn't one of them but she felt weird just being in her civilian clothes. Meta just shrugged, gesturing to his own outfit It's not weird at all. You don't see me changing clothes to fight crime. All you need is something to hide your identity.

She then said that she was trying to become the beast again, saying she wanted to learn to control it and not just let it take over Do you need any help? It would definitely be good if we could get you to control it. Or maybe do you want me to get out of your way, in case you lose control?

Then Garnet arrived and jumped up to a tree, she was an odd one. She then saluted to him, to which he just waved casually, Garnet would notice from yesterday and from just now that Meta was very different when he wasn't in battle, he didn't act nearly as serious or commanding.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Kasha approached Carrie directly and would walk to sit in her lap again or try to be carried in her arms, seeming as if he was longing for attention like any other cat. Sensing Garnet telepathically, he listened to her thoughts to get a feeling for her personality. He was surprised to detect two beings fused together, existing in harmony.

Seeing as Carrie continued to be bothered by the other two titans, he would remain quiet and keep on the facade of a normal feline until she and he were left alone again.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 am

Carrie smiled at Metamorphi as he offered to help. She combed the hair behind her ear before she continued to speak. "Thanks so much! I actually could definitely use your help in case I lose control. There should be someone here to try to take me down if the need arises."

The girl's eyes widened as a red being jumped onto the tree opposite them. Had she messed up when she set up the program? Apparently she was fine, though, as the girl, the probable girl, began speaking to them. She was asked what her name was and she was addressed as a Titan.

"C..." She began speaking before cutting herself off. This was the opportunity she needed. She shouldn't just tell everyone who she was while she was here. She should use an alias for everyone she didn't necessarily trust yet and now was as good a time as any to start off. "I'm...uh...Gray Girl."

She turned her head to the side and squinted slightly as she spoke. She just said the first name that came to her head and wasn't sure how she felt about it, but she was locked in now. She shrugged, it wasn't too bad. "You can call me 'GG', though, if you like...And you are...?"

Soon, the cat from her room appeared, seemingly wanting to be held. As it jumped, Carrie caught it and began petting it as he purred. Now wasn't a good time, she needed to be training, but she just seemed to be getting distracted. Still, she was curious to learn where this cat had come from and why it seemed to attached to her.

"Hey there guy...How ya doin'?" She spoke with a smile as she tickled its tummy.

Carried turned to speak to Metamorphi and the red person that she assumed was another Titan that she hadn't yet heard of. "I'm thinking that gaining control will come if I'm able to figure out how to transform. Before, I just transformed in my sleep and that hasn't worked the past couple nights, so, I think I need a new route to try out. I guess I could try to get to some kind of 'Zen' state, or maybe it works through some kind of emotional state...I dunno, what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:39 pm

This girl seems to have a strong power if Meta was here to help her control it, she also seemed to be a bit on edge on trying to control it, as if it was new to her. This made Garnet think, she could attempt to help her, especially if she was a Titan. If Garnet wanted to be a real member on this team she had to learn to trust and help others, so that's what she did.
Gray Girl introduced herself cautiously, like she was coming up with a new name or identity. She was young, anyone could see that, and she was nervous, meaning that she needed support. Garnet would grin and give her a thumbs up. "My name is Garnet, I like the name Gray Girl." She told her with support, almost like a mother would.

A small cat jumped on her lap as she began to explain her ideas, Garnet then beginning to understand the situation a little more clearly. She can only transform in her sleep and she's here to control it, so the Titans will help her, that explains her age. It just makes Garnet wonder where her parents are and how powerful this thing actually is. Will she be able to take it out if she transforms, and will she actually hurt the girl in doing so? Right now Zen seems like the best option, like she suggested.
"Being asleep is a humans most intimate form, you can be at your best and your worst while you sleep. Meditation can take you to that state with practice, without being asleep, being one with yourself, or in this case, both of you." She explained to the girl, relating to the situation.

"Even if this is a beast, it's your beast, the other half of you, and once you learn to accept that fact you'll be one step closer to unleashing this. Maybe even controlling it one day. However, until now, we should learn what works best for you on how to unleash it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:44 pm

She thanked Meta for offering to help, saying that she definitely needed help if she lost control, when she said that Meta was certainly glad that Garnet had come. Garnet then asked for Carrie's name, but instead of referring to herself by her own name she gave herself an alias, Gray Girl, Meta made a mental note to refer to her as Gray Girl from now on, instead of Carrie. Carrie then turned to them and talked about how she wanted to try some new method of transforming, rather than going to sleep, she suggested meditation, or being in a certain emotional state.

Meta didn't know what to say, but Garnet seemed to have a suggestion so he listened to her. She said that with meditation, she might be able to come to terms with both halves of herself, the other half being her beast, which will get her a step closer to unleashing it on command. Meta nodded, that made sense to him Does that sound good to you, Carrie?
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Kasha relaxed in Carrie's lap and made himself comfortable there, listening to Garnet speak.  As she made her suggestion, an idea came to his mind that he would have literally kicked himself for not thinking of sooner, except he was now laying down and in a poor position to do so.  Finally, the creature would speak again, his soothing voice being projected into the minds of all three present.  "...Meditation..." Kasha began, before starting to lick his paw.  "I believe Garnet may be correct; proper meditation is often the key to understanding oneself.  I would be able to make a meditation session much more effective."  

While the last sentence was spoken out through their minds, Kasha's head turned up to look straight into Carrie's eyes.  "If you wish, I can take you back to the recesses of your mind.  I could feel you fighting within your own mind while the beast had control, and I can take you back to where you fought.  There, perhaps you could find it again; and this time you would have me with you from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Carrie smiled brightly at Garnet, listening intently. "Thanks Garnet, you're right, it's still inside me and I need to see if it's still there..."

Part of her prayed that it was gone and she could just go home, but she could feel it was still by her. She could feel its breath on her neck when she was alone and things got quiet, but she couldn't find it anymore. It was her turn to go hunting for it now. Carrie folded her legs and arranged herself into a meditation position that she had seen in an old kung fu movie. She smiled to herself as she remembered back. Master Shirobi was centering himself and attempting to reach out to his dead master who would train him to become powerful enough to defeat the oncoming nameless evil.

Carrie looked to Meta, feeling awkward. "It's worth a shot, I guess...I do feel kind of silly, though. I don't really know what I'm doing." Obviously, this was untraveled waters that she hadn't ventured through yet and neither had any of the Titans. She appreciated their willingness to help, but, really, it was just guessing at this point.

As Gray Girl casually stroked the cat sitting on her lap, she froze. The cat began speaking through all their minds, confirming the girl's suspicions that this was the same voice that had helped her originally on that night. The voice offered to guide her and go with her into her dream state.

"Thank you, I'd definitely feel more comfortable if I had someone with me..." She paused as she wondered how she felt about someone invading her thoughts. At least this time she was giving her permission, on that night it had just gone in by its own will. It came to help, but she felt nervous about what might happen if it ever didn't have the best of intentions.

"Let's just uh...give it a try..." She paused and let out a deep exhale. "If one of you could coach me through this...that might help..." GG added quickly, peaking out from one eye before attempting delve back into her 'Zen' state, breathing slowly and holding the cat warmly on her lap.

---

Soon she found herself opening her eyes, once again in her old bedroom, the same place that she woke up that night when her night terror took over. She looked down and saw that this time she was wearing her Gray Girl uniform rather than her night gown like before, but otherwise, it was definitely the same place. The walls had huge scratches on them now and her wardrobe had been crushed to pieces, and yet, the terror was nowhere to be found. She looked over and saw Kasha had joined her beside her bed.

"This...this was where it happened." She explained quietly, feeling a twinge of fear already nagging at the back of her mind. She shrugged it off quickly, though. "I guess we have to just go looking for it..."

She walked through the heavily damaged doorway to the hallway leading downstairs. The walls were bent and elongated in an unnatural way, as though they were in a nightmare. Carrie carefuly slid her hand down the railing as she walked down the twisting staircase, too nervous to speak. She remembered where she last saw her night terror. Soon the arrived in the kitchen and she turned straight towards the oven. Everything had been twisted and distorted, with all color completely dissipating from the scene. She could see her breath as she walked forward and slowly clicked open the oven door to see if the beast was still inside.

With a gasp, Carrie saw that it was completely empty. She turned to look at Kasha with a little frustration. "Is...is he gone? Did I get rid of him for good?" She asked hopefully, although part of her knew it wasn't true.

She walked carefully to her front door and opened it up slowly. Outside, rather than seeing her neighborhood, she laid her eyes on a dark forest, similar to the one in their simulation, but much darker. "WHY ARE YOU HIDING!?" She yelled angrily out into the darkness. She could feel it watching her, waiting, but for what? She could sense it standing silently in the trees, waiting cowardly.

Carrie turned back to Kasha. "It's still here...but it's hiding...What should I do?"

---

As Gray Girl fell into her trance along with the cat, her body fell limp and her eyes opened as wide as they could manage, revealing that her pupils had rolled back into her head. Her body began shaking violently, as if she was seizing. Her skin turned to a pale gray as she twisted around on the grass in front of Garnet and Meta. Dark wind began blowing around, rustling the trees at great intensity that would push any normal person far away from the girl and the cat, but somehow not disturbing Carrie or Kasha. It was safe to assume that a transformation was happening, but it was definitely different than before, although no one present would be aware since they hadn't seen her attempt this, yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Gray Girl seemed to accept her ideas of meditation and use that to start off. Of course she was hesitant, but it didn't take long for a fourth member to chime in to give their two cents. Garnet, at first, was confused and worried, but then realized this wasn't the weirdest thing she came across. She is a gem that fights crime and destroyed a giant ice monster the other day, how weird can things really get? Talking cats definitely wouldn't be the weirdest thing she's seen.
The cat seemed to have won GG over, but Garnet suspected them having a previous relationship with the cat being so comfortable with her. Also, Gray Girl didn't freak out when it started talking, so that was a pretty convincing sign.

The girl soon went into a trance with the help of a cat, followed by her eyes fluttering around. Garnet would move the unconscious body to the ground carefully so she didn't accidentally fall out of the tree, followed by her moving a few steps back. She'd then sit criss cross and wait to see what happened.
She wasn't surprised by the convulsions and the smoke, she just wanted to see what came after that. Garnet stood up and ready her gauntlets, not making at movement just in case the beast was in control. "Gray Girl, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Meta then heard the voice of the kitten in his head, saying that the meditation would be a good idea, Meta didn't know if he could trust it, but it seemed to know what it was talking about so he gave it the benefit of the doubt. Meta watched as she put on a meditation position then asked to be coached through the zen state, Meta went down on his knees next to her Okay, why don't y- woah!

His surprise was a result of the very unusual reaction that Carrie was having to attempting the transformation, then he was blown away by a wind that took him by surprise. He turned to steel to weigh himself down so that he didn't hit a tree or anything. Once the wind died down, Meta came closer, keeping a distance from Gray Girl in case the transformation had gone wrong. Meta kept his fists raised, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Kasha seemed as if he was smiling when Carrie accepted his offer to go with her into re recesses of her mind. He could understand her concerns; most people didn't want anyone else knowing their thoughts. When she took her stance to meditate, he took a comfortable position in her lap and closed his eyes. Soon they both delved into a dreamlike state.

Once they were inside, Kasha waited until Carrie had gotten her bearings before making an appearance. He entered from the outside, creeping into her 'room' in the form of a black mist that seeped through one of the windows. The mist, made a little more distinct by a blue outline, came together and gathered itself up in the form that resembled a human. He didn't seem to have arms and his legs were merged, seeming as if he was hiding his body under a cloak of shadow. Two distinct, solid white eyes appeared, as they always did, and he turned to look at Carrie as she explained the situation.

Kasha followed her down the hallways in silence, the base of his figure sliding along the ground and leaving behind a shadowy trail. He seemed to notice pretty quickly that the beast didn't want to be found. His telepathic abilities weren't exactly the same here, but he could tell that the beast was still lingering...somewhere...

They arrived at the oven, the place where she had 'killed' the beast and left it's remains; but they soon found it was no longer there. In response to Carrie's question, Kasha looked towards the exit door and only told her what he already knew. "Not yet."

She soon learned that for herself when she opened the door, also sensing that the creature was out there somewhere. Kasha listened to the calm wind blowing through the trees, an eerie silence filling the gap shortly after Carrie called out to the beast. It was at this point that Kasha, finally spoke again. "It is hiding because you now have power over it. It is hiding because it fears for it's life." He turned his eyes from the outside woods to Carrie. "Everything I have seen from the shadow indicates a strong desire to live. Like almost any other living thing, it does not want to die. Even while it terrorized you, I believe it's motivation was derived mostly from it's own fears and will to live. Now that you have power over it, the power to kill it,it has no choice but to hide."

He looked off into the trees again, standing still as the calm wind blew across the landscape. "If you wish to find it again, my recommendation is simple. Show it mercy; allow it to live, and perhaps you two can arrange a means to live peacefully together. Neither of you want to die, neither of you wish to live in fear, and both of you have something to offer the other." His eyes turned back to Carrie again. "In my opinion, the situation could not be more perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)   Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning the Beast (Kardus/1 or 2 Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next