Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Vote_lcapA couple day birthday vacation LOA Voting_barA couple day birthday vacation LOA Vote_rcap 
Moon
A couple day birthday vacation LOA Vote_lcapA couple day birthday vacation LOA Voting_barA couple day birthday vacation LOA Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A couple day birthday vacation LOA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A couple day birthday vacation LOA Empty
PostSubject: A couple day birthday vacation LOA   A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 am

Here really soon I will be taking my first real vacation off the site where I don't check up on things nor post. I will be doing this starting on the 5th going to the 9th and before you ask for those who know I share my birthday with Jenny whose is on the 7th yes I will be doing this for my birthday and when I come back I may make a thread for jenny like I do every year for her birthday.

Before I officially head off the site for a couple of days I will do my best to make sure that all my threads are posted in and or threads that have a couple people in it who clearly don't need me to continue feel free to after I head off to skip me in rotations until I return on the 9th. if you sent know if the thread you're in with me is one that I'd be fine with you skipping me in just pm me and I'll inform you if you can or not.

As for threads you think of and want me to join after they are made while I'm gone pm me links so I can reply to them when I return. I apologize in advance to any threads I may delay while I am away and ask for you all to understand that after going on 4 years of no real vacation off site not including my ones i seemed to go on but in all actually I just silently stalked the site and didn't really leave it and have been constantly for almost all hours of the day since graduation working on the site and my rps that you can understand that I need a break and hopefully you all wont be angry if I cause lag in any threads.

Again I will be gone starting some time on the 5th, and come back late night on the 9th, pm me if you aren't sure if the thread you're in with me is okay to skip me in and I'll tell you if it is or isn't just in case I had plans, and pm me any important threads you want me to post in that come up while I am away, and again finally I will try and be all caught up tomorrow. Thank you to those who understand my soon to be absence. sorry for the future delays, and I will miss you all while I am away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A couple day birthday vacation LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple day birthday vacation LOA   A couple day birthday vacation LOA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Back
Back to top Go down

A couple day birthday vacation LOA
Page 1 of 1