Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

when the boogie comes to town (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Toji breathes a sigh of relief.Good, he was safe. Wincing from the cut on Hus back, the boy straightens up,blinking as a golden man appears. He seemed to be a comrade, so Toji gives him a friendly wave."Nice to meetcha, whoever!!"Crud...that blasted cut...Felt like it stretched down to his waist...Oh well, he should be fine. They'd deal with this,and he'd pop into one of the medbeds."Yeah...let's go for a walk."The halfling walks towards the portal.

Yami, eyes the golden man suspiciously. As was to be expected with him, the mage wasn't exactly trusting right off the bat,not like that demon. Speaking of which."I'll bind your wounds." As he breathes and forms trap strip bandages to wrap around his torso, Toji protests."I'll be fine..." Blinking as he's smacked on the back of the head, he glares at the mage, who stares impassively at him."Shut up, and don't be an idiot.It'll do you no good to bleed everywhere,nor that child." Toji grumbles."Bossy jerk..." He rotates his shoulders,nodding as the new bandage barely impdedes him.He guessed the guy had a point.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:26 am

"Well this should be fun." Said Johnathan with heavy sarcasm as he stepped through the portal and hissed in pain as several wounds opened up his body while none where lethal they would be a slight hindrance the others would be unharmed when they came through and said, "I hate dream walking when it's someone that knows me I always take the state they dream me in." Johnathan would then try to heal himself and curse as they where dark magic wounds and wouldn't close. Johnathan leaned on his scythe and quickly cut and tide strips of his cloak. Before taking a look around the fog covered forest. He could hear caw in from a raven it was dark to where you could barely see. He turn to toji and says, mind giving us some light?"

In the distance you could hear sounds of something chasing something Johnathan would begin to head in that direction calling out susie's name hoping to cause her to head towards him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm

As Meta walked through, he noticed what had happened to Johnathan, he explained it as being because of them entering the dream, he tried to heal his wounds but they didn't close, Meta walked slightly closer Are you alright? Maybe you should just let us do it? his questions were answered by Johnathon rushing off when he heard someone being chased. Meta didn't take the time to shrug, he just ran after.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:14 pm

They go into the portal, and Toji furrows his brow in concern at John's wounds."You gonna be Aight?" As John requests light,binding his wounds, Toji nods, channeling lightning into his hair to making himself awalking torch. Hearing a. amused snort behind him, he turns to glare at the mage, who looks back calmly. As the others run off he grins mischievously, grabbing onto the front of the mage's hoodie."Hold on!!" Yami blinks."What are yo-" He's cut off as Toji blasts off."BLAST YOU,DEEEEMMMOOOON!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 am

When the hero's made it to where the sounds where they would find Susie trapped up against a small cliff that was just tall enough that Susie couldn't escape. As the grim lunged for Susie Johnathan threw up a Shield spell and made a quick stairway of shields and shouted down to susie, "Susie come on get up here so we can take care of the grim."

As she started to climb she would start to climb the steps but get no closer Johnathan cursed the nightmare was fighting back as due to susie not knowing how strong the grim was her mind gave it enough strength to break through his shield. Johnathan went to move but was stuck due to the dream. Growling he said, "You guys are going to have to rip that thing apart on your own she's dreaming me not moving from this spot the nightmare is fighting back the grim has shadow energy that it can use to attack so watch out tear it to shreds I will try to talk to susie through this and get where she beats this thing or we destroy it either way."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Meta saw a little girl trapped against a cliff, a creature lunged at the girl and Meta reached forwards and almost cried out, but then Johnathan had it handled and protected her. John made some stairs with his shields to let her get up, but Meta and the others would have to go after the Grimm for Johnathon. Meta looked back to Yami and Toji I'll throw a few strikes to stun it, then you guys slice it up. I

f they showed that they understood, he would run over and throw a feint punch, then dash to the side and strike it with a steel elbow, then if that hit it would hit it in the stomach with a steel back-kick and if that bent it over he would throw a steel uppercut. Even if his combo wasn't entirely successful, it would be enough to lower it's guard for the others to attack.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 pm

The two nod."Alright,pack brother!" " A sound strategy..." When Meta finishes his combo, they go to work. Yami rushes toward, lashing at its eyes his claws as his sword traces across the stomach. Meanwhile,Toji had transformed his katana into the chainsythes, using the twin blades to rip apart its back.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:25 am

The grim smiled a feral smile and brought it claws down to grab the punch only to snarl in pain as it was strick in the side and then the gut but it caught the upper cut and tried to throw meta away from it. The grim then howled in pain as it was blinded by yami it then sent out Shockwave of dark energy to knock anything in close range to it flying away from it.

Johnathan looked down at Susie who still couldn't make any progress Johnathan said incouragingly, "Susie it's okay your doing fine your going to make it." Susie had tears in her eyes and said, I can't I am not getting anywhere and too and the others are going to get hurt just like you eventually. "

Johnathan frowned and decided to take a risk and said, "Your right Susie unless you help us beat this thing you know why our last name is grim it's because this part of me the super hero part as you call it made that our last name and he had kids with lily and they married mortals and other magical beings you are part of the mortal line Susie you have the power to fight this monster and beat it you just have to want it like in the day in the park those fairy wings where really only there because you wanted them to be. It's like with Peter pan fairy dust got Iit?"

Susie eyes widened as she began to glow and float in the air as a bow made of light formed in her hand and firey fairy wings sprouted from her back. She smiled at Johnathan who felt warm and looked down as pink flames danced across his wounds and the others healing them if they where injured. Johnathan jumped down as Susie took to the air and pulled back her bowstring and fired arrow after arrow into the grim backing it to a tree where rose vines then wrapped around the grim. Johnathan then said , "Alright guys hit it with everything you got. Johnathan would send ice shards at the monster and Susie a white flaming arrow once the others attacked the thing would burst into light and they would all end up back in the real world with out a soul in sight the boogie man and the sand man would be no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 4:59 pm

The grimm fell for Meta's feint, then spun round and struck with his elbow and bent it over with a kick, but before Meta could deal the finishing blow the Grimm blocked his attack. It was about to throw Meta away, but then Toji and Yami came in and unleashed their attacks. Unfortunately, before Toji could finish it, it blew them all away with a shockwave, Meta turned his flesh and bone into steel so that he was weighed down and landed quickly, holding his ground against the shockwave once he landed.

Meta prepared to go back in, but then he saw pink flames ignite his wounds and heal them, he looked down in surprise before looking back up as the Grimm was pelted with arrows of light. He heard Grimm say to hit it with everything, so he nodded and looked to Toji Give us some firepower! he ran over and would start striking, giving Toji a chance to charge up something.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Toji grins."There you go, kiddo!!!" As he gets back up, he sighs in relief as the cut on his back, and the rest of his wounds, is healed.Yami nods."Brave child...." When Meta says to give them firepower the halfling nods, charging up for a wolf roar."K, get out of the way, everyone!!!WOLF.....ROAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!" When everyone gets out the way, he unleashes his spirit strike, one which matched a certain ancestor...Then suddenly, with a flash, they're back."....Did we beat it?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 am

Getting out of toji's way Johnathan smiled as the beast was struck head on by a very familiar attack to him and took a look around at his surrounding area. Then said, "Yeah we did. Though this isn't good first the high elvs now Alexander the councils enemies are stiring and are converging here where me and lily are and with the council scattered and the balance tipping-" it was then that Johnathan shook his head he needed to look into things before he made conclusions. He then refocused on the others and said, "I thank you all for your help Alexander can be a pain to deal with he has a bad of habit of overstepping his duties and believe he is above the laws of the ancients that were set at the end of the war between them and humans."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Meta gave Toji time to charge up his wolf roar, once he was ready Meta dove out of the way. The beam hit the Grimm, then next thing Meta knew they were back in the real world. Meta looked around for the sand man, or the man who had sent them in the girl's dream, but neither were in sight. Toji asked if they had won, Johnathan went on to talk of things that Meta didn't understand, but from what he could understand he knew that it was bad. He then thanked them, but Meta just nodded It's no problem at all, we're the Titans, it's what we do. Speaking of which, Toji's told us good things about you. Would you possibly consider joining the Titans? this was just an invitation, he did not necessarily have to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Toji grins, pumping his fist."Hooo yah!! Take that, jerk!!"Yami snorts."Indeed...." The halfling looks at him." Ey, what's your name, Mr. Pajamas?" The mage twitches, growling."Yami Seigi, short one." Toji narrows his eyes, then looks up as Pika extends his offer,grinning."Eh? Yah!! Whatcha say?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Johnathan chuckled at Yamin calling Toji short and then as he said, "It will probably be best if I do especially if what I think is happening is happening then I am going to need help and chances are your guys team will get involved and with out knowing what is going on or what your against you could end up dead. So yes I will join."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Johnathan agreed to join the team because he would need backup to take on what was coming, plus his knowledge would be of great help to the Titans to take on the threat. Meta grinned, then took out his spare communicator to be given to potential Titans and handed it to him As of now, you're a honorary Titan. Keep this on you, we'll be in contact when it's time for you to join fully, alright? He then turned to Yami How would you like to join? Or would you rather not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when the boogie comes to town (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next