Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Vote_lcapPrince of Wight  [Clockwork] Voting_barPrince of Wight  [Clockwork] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Vote_lcapPrince of Wight  [Clockwork] Voting_barPrince of Wight  [Clockwork] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Prince of Wight [Clockwork]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Empty
PostSubject: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Ancient Egypt, land of the ancient Pharaohs and their subjects. Who in their time, constructed massive stone pyramids and other historical landmarks. Even to this day and age, ancient secrets remain hidden beneath the sands. One lucky team of Archaeologists stumbled across a previously undiscovered tomb. Supplies and men were dispatched at once to begin excavating the tomb. Because it had been buried beneath sand for so long, the team couldn't begin exploration until they did some digging. After days of digging, the team was finally able to proceed inside the tomb. Word spread fast about the find and it was only a matter of time before unsavory elements acted. Raiders looking to loot the tomb and sell the priceless artifacts to the highest bidder. Or perhaps some occult faction looking to find ancient relics of power for their own plans.

What did finally show up was a little of both! They came at nightfall, sweeping through the entire work site like a plague of ancient times. Pale assailants with glowing eyes, men equipped with elaborate devices and weapons. The raiders made short work of everyone still above ground, who were then turned to the service of a tall man dressed in victorian. One of the apparent leaders of the attack, he was joined by Maxwell his faithful butler who helped in cleaning up the work site using his frightening brute strength. "Bravo everyone! Masterfully done!" Horrace clapped sincerely. He was very pleased with the speed and efficiency of their attack. No one seemed to be left as Maxwell approached with a clipboard. "What is that you have there Maxwell?" Horrace asked before Maxwell handed it to him.

"List of names of everyone working on the project," Maxwell replied simply as Horrace flipped through the pages. His eye was glowing as he was silent for a moment or two.

"The exploration team is not here," Horrace stated. One of the perks of being able to take the souls of the dead, he could instantly figure out who had or had not been devoured yet. Based on the fact all of these workers had just had their souls taken, it was easy to place names to them. "Which means they're already ahead of us. Let us not tally any further," Horrace advised, handing the clipboard back to Maxwell. "You stay topside Maxwell. The Wights know to listen to you while I'm away. Make sure no one follows us," Horrace ordered.

"It will be as you say," Maxwell nodded before Horrace started making his way toward the unearthed entrance. The entrance was more... of a hole then an actual entrance. One of the downsides to blinding digging was eventually you'd find what you were looking for, but one good whack could do alot of damage. So they ended up breaking a hole down into the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Clockwork had tagged along with Horrace on this trip abroad. He was always prepared to help a fellow gentleman. And some egyptian gold would make for nice decorations for his lair. His henchmen along with Horraces wights had taken care of pretty much everyone in the work camp. With a snap of his fingers, he barked to his minions. "When they wake up. Find out what you can." He said. The goons nodded and gave various exclamations of agreement.

He motioned for a few rumblers to follow them into the tunnels. "You have a rather interesting manservant Horrace. If only I had one so... loyal." He said thinking back to that one odd demon that had ran off to do who knows what, who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:44 pm

"Agreed. Minotaurs are quite rare sights, and naturally I was... hesitant in leaving him with his soul," Horrace commented as they descended down into the tomb. Horrace had taken some of his most "useful" Wights along with Clockwork's rumblers. Or to put it more bluntly, they would basically be trap fodder. "Regardless, I enjoy his service," Horrace added, feeling the air inside the tomb change. It may have gone unnoticed by Clockwork and his Rumblers. But Horrace and his Wights were attuned to the supernatural and even the lesser creatures could feel what Horrace felt. And they were getting anxious, so Horrace let them take point.

There did not seem to be any traps to greet them just yet, which meant they weren't close to their destination just yet.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Unfortunately for him, Clockwork wasn't familiar with the supernatural. Still, there was always time to learn. Following suit to the Wights, the rumblers went ahead. As they went further in, the light from the camp outside would grow dim before fading out entirely, leaving them in darkness. With a shrug, clockwork took out a small device from his arm and poked it. It whirred to life, revealing itself to be a miniature tesla coil, illuminating the area within 10 feet.

"One of my little souvenirs from that museum. A most effective light source for it's size. And it draws energy from the world around it." He said walking forward. "And that is just one of the more... amusing devices."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:00 pm

"I see. Very useful indeed," Horrace commented, relying on his eye being used to the dark until Clockwork turned on his light. The tomb had been built like a maze of twisting corridors to dissuade raiders, but with the Wight's natural ability to detect spiritual energies it didn't hinder them in the slightest. But after a short time walking, there was a loud sound followed by a pained shriek. Rounding a corner, Clockwork's light would reveal a grisly spike trap in the wall which had managed to skewer one of Horrace's Wights. The shriek had been one of Clockwork's rumblers, who had almost gotten caught in it himself and had been more horrified by the fact the Wight was trying to free itself from the spikes. "Hypothetically- if something were to happen to you in here my friend; would you like to be turned?" Horrace offered without any hint of malice or ill-intent. It was sincere question, Horrace would honor either answer.

While this went on, the Wight eventually freed itself and forced the spikes back into the wall before shuffling on as if nothing had happened. It had been a pressure plate that triggered the trap it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:28 pm

"I must decline. While the prospect of immortality is certainly... tempting. I must say that I would rather leave my mark, and be content in what that mark represents." He said continuing past the sprung trap. "You have been rather cryptic my colleague. What exactly is our goal here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Wight [Clockwork]   Prince of Wight  [Clockwork] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wight [Clockwork]
Page 1 of 1