Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Vote_lcapSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Voting_barSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Vote_lcapSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Voting_barSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Titus, turned away, flinches at the sounds of destruction, shrinking slightly and trying to make himself small..or at least even smaller then he was already.When they end, he turns around, looking at them."B-big brother..b-big sister?" He walks over hesitantly, then glomps them, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Naomi tugged the boy up against her, Dax joined in the hug from behind. He was exhausted from the rage. His head lulled on top of Naomi's, his entire body sagging with relief and expended energy. It was official. Halloween sucked. Naomi pulled away first. Dax recomposed himself, briefly patting Titus on the shoulder.

"Well," Naomi grinned, "we just had our first family group hug!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Titus's shaking calmed as he's hugged back, and he hums happily. After a bit, they separate, and Titus smiles at them."Thanks..f-for coming to get me...I-I w-worried maybe you wouldn't c-come get me in time...." He shivers at the thought. He didn't want to go back there...

Then the other kids come out.Seeing the state of Bogeyman, Skonny whistles,impressed. Then he spots Naomi, and his whistle changes pitch, even more impressed. "Ey, Onee-chan, mind giving me your number? For official business, dig? You want, we can discuss it over dinner." Mark rolls his eyes, dopslapping his friend."Sorry, he's an idiot." " Dude!!! Ontday issday me in rontfay of the ottiehay!" Soyni and Velma shake their heads, and approach Titus, who stands up."Thanks, Titus. You and your friends really saved us." Velma ruffles his hair, and Soyni smiles."You were really brave when you hit him with your helmet in that room." She leans over, kissing him on the cheek. Titus blinks,his eyes widening. Why...why did his face feel warm?

( Translation^^ Don't diss me in front of thehottie!!")
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:56 pm

((XD I'M DYING RIGHT NOW. LITERALLY DYING. BURY ME IN TIGER LILLIES.))

Dax's mouth dropped open. Did the kid just- he did didn't he? Dax didn't know whether to feel disturbed or protective. She was like his little sister. The equivalent gross factor would be like...watching your mom twerk. He looked down at Titus, mouth still open and made a hopeless gesture towards the kid. Oh and there goes Titus! Blushing after a kiss! The whole world had gone mad! And where was Dax's hero appreciation? He ruined his maid costume for this!

"Call me when you got chest hair kid." She ruffled his hair, then she eyed Titus, unable to help herself. "And use protection Titus."

Was he even old enough to understand this? She didn't know. "Anyways, we need to get you all back to your parents."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:23 pm

(I....I'll make sure they build a monument to your sacrifice!!!!TT Lol, I'm happy you're amused. Thought I'd put a little Ali into Skonny, though I probably won't be using them after this thread. And I figured I might as well provide the siblings with teasing material, though admittedly its a tad early, since Titus hasn't learned about Boys and Girls yet.)

Skonny blinks, then sighs as she ruffles his hair."Aww man..." Mark snorts."You hadn't had a shot anyway, bud.Accept it." Skonny shoots him a glare.Meanwhile Titus tilts his head, confused."I....don't understand...We aren't going to f-fight anymore tonight.."After Naomi suggests getting everyone home, the boy nods, excited to finally get home."OK!!" The tao girls get the boys attention, and they all bow."Thank you for rescuing us, sir and ma'am, we're very grateful!!!" Skonny pipes up."Now let's get out of here...it stinks!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Naomi nodded at the kids, shooting them a mischevious grin. "You're wish is my command. Leela. Please make us a door."

At her command the little pink rabbit chirped happily. Leela lowered herself to the ground, her ears went back threateningly and her eyes narrowed. A high pitched whirring emanated from the robot. Finally a concentrated bolt of energy shot out from the mouth with a shrill chirp. The bolt hit the wall and blew apart a five foot hole. Leela immediately powered down, out of energy. Naomi frowned at the rabbit. It seemed such a large concentrated attack was too taxing for the little. Either this became a last resort move or Naomi would need to add an additional power source. She scooped up the rabbit and deposited her in the bag always strapped to her back or arm.

Dax was still pouting. He was handsome. And strong. And nice. Why didn't he get any appreciation? Was he too muscly? Was that even a thing, too muscly?

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Skonny grins at the mischievous look."My kind of woman..." The other three roll their eyes, only for said eyes to widen as a beam shoots out  and creates a hole.Titus notices Dax pouting and gives him a hug, followed by Soyni, Velma, Mark, and after a short, macho pause, Skonny."Thanks big brother..." "Yah man...that crazy nutter could a come back, dig?Now, enough of the mush!!!" The teen steps back, striding out of the hole, followed by the other teens, though Titus sticks close to his brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:11 pm

( I have no excuse for this being late. This tab has been open on my computer for three days and I couldn't think of a single thing to write.)

Naomi shook her head sadly at Skonny. "If you had been born ten years earlier. Now lets get you guys home. Halloween's over. Remember if your parents ask you found a back door and took apart a bench so you could use the nails to pry it open and escape. We were never here. We do not exist. Capische?"

Dx beamed with the praise. So he did get praise! He just got it last. Dax scowled at Naomi. She got praise first because she was pretty. Dax was pretty too!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:22 pm

( That's all good, Rawne!!! No worries.^^I get that might of been hard to answer.^^)

Skonny nods, sighing."Yeah, if only."They listen, nodding."Yes ma'am!!! Bye Titus!!!" Waving goodbye, he watches as his fellow kids run off, going back to their homes. Leaning against Dax, the boy blinks sleepily, before suddenly yawning with a surprised look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:34 pm

(wanna end the thread soon?)

Dax scooped Titus up so the boy could rest on his shoulders. All in all, the rescue had gone pretty well. Despite a ruined costume that he had worked very hard on there were no casualties and no injuries. Well, other than the Booegy Man but he didn't count in Dax's book. Looking to Naomi they both nodded and started to leave the house.

"We need to invite those kids for a sleepover," Naomi mused. "Now that Titus has made friends."

"Not a chance." Dax responded. "We don't exist remember? It'll have to be enough knowing that this will be a Halloween no one will ever forget."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 pm

( Hmmm...Sure.^^ Maybe we get them home, and carry on a little bit more in getting them settled.And feel free to skip Ace in main,  I guess.^^)

Titus wraps arms around Dad's forehead,leaning against him sleepily.He hums happily, Safe...safe,safe,safe....He yawns, tilting his head curiously."Sleeeepoveeer?" The boy looks at Naomi, furrowing his brow dconfusedly. Titus didn't have any words that he dcoukd fit together for that.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:43 pm

(Kk. Can do.)

Naomi noticed Titus's confused and groaned, throwing her head back for dramatic effect. Then she pointing at Titus and scowled at Dax. "See! Now we have to give him a sleepover!"

"I can't see actually, he's on top of my head. And it's still not happening Naomi." Dax answered.

"Just because my childhood was sabotaged doesn't mean I'm going to butcher his anymore."

"Naomi we can't just bring kids-"

"Rent a house."

"What?"

"Rent a house."

"Oh my god."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Titus yawns, tongue curling from the stretch of Hus jaws, and listens to the two argue, snuggling closer to the giant holding ghim. Grownups.....they were weird...."House....safe place, home, living space...Rent:Exchange money for temporary use...Temporary...Gaaaaawwwn....safe places?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Naomi startled and looked up at the half asleep Titus. He's like a dictionary, she thought. What in the world kind of conditioning had that kid been through? And by who? She made a vow to find out. And when she did, she was going to crush-

"We're not renting." Dax bit out.

"We so are." Naomi fumed. "It's final!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm

His answer unanswered,Titus seems to give up, relaxing fully into sleep as they continue arguing, a smile on his face. He had funny big sister and brother...The boy's body relaxes, and gentle snzzzes float out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5