Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Vote_lcapThis pasta is just so....Godly (open) Voting_barThis pasta is just so....Godly (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Vote_lcapThis pasta is just so....Godly (open) Voting_barThis pasta is just so....Godly (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This pasta is just so....Godly (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Empty
PostSubject: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Word had spread about the cuisine in the past few weeks - as rumor had it, there was a new chef at The Divine (a five star restaurant known for its italian dishes). Sales of their new menu were towering and the crowd to enter the restaurant had reached insane levels. Over forty people a minute swamped the business. Celebrities, tourists, and noblesflewfrom across the globe just for a taste. It was enough wto warnt police supervision to manage the mob outside the establishment and investigation by others who didnt believe any normal pasta could make such an impact, and in a city like jump, rightfully so. What kind of food could enchant this many people....unless it was enchanted?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Titus glances around at the huge crowd, trying to make himself small.He'd been sent to check things out, making sure this new chef wasn't some sort of mind controller or something. Thankfully, the danger level was estimated to be low. The light glinting off his shades, the boy considers how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:40 am

Spoiler:

"Are you sure this is work appropriate Ms. Ruiz," Weis said to the manager of the restaurant? The young goddess spinned and twirled in her work uniform, which was obviously more skimpy than the other workers clothing.

"Oh but of course, Weis. You're our top chef, hostess, and waitress. Therefore you get special treatment. Besides, this is the best way to get what we both want. You said you'd help my business if I brought you followers, correct," Ms. Ruiz said while fiddling with the goddess's apron?

"Well yes, but getting praised for my cooking isn't exactly what I mean--"

"Nonsense," Ms. Ruiz cut off Weis and then turned her around and pushed her out of her office. "Everyone has to start somewhere and your magnificent rise will begin in this restaurant. Now get out there and make these customers realize your divine might."

Weis stumbled as she was pushed into the dining hall and was greeted by applause. The entire restaurant had the young girls face plastered over it. Additionally returning customers were approaching the female and bowing to her. Weis blushed at first but then straightened up and accepted their appraisals. It was time to make her rounds.

As the petite girl moved around the restaurant greeting customers some people she came across were not satisfied with their meals. "This is what all the craze is about, it's not that good," they would say.

"I'm so sorry you feel that way," the young goddess said approaching them. How about I offer you another helping, free of charge, and I guarentee you'll love every bite as it stimulates your pallets." The customers looked at the girl oddly and agreed then thanked her for her hospitality. "Ok then, two orders of divine cuisine coming up." When the food arrived the girl patted each customer's shoulder, "Enjoy," she said.

This time when the customers bit into their food they found their taste buds were in love with the pasta. But what had happened? A moment ago they had felt the food was ordinary, and now it was quite, divine. Weislogia skipped away with a crescent smile on her face. Now it was on to the next group of customers.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Titus glances around, examining the restaurant. It had a girl's face all over it. Was this the mysterious cook?Then she herself appears, and is greeted with applause.She seemed a little embarrassed...The beamer could certainty sympathise with that.But the girl recovers, and begins making rounds.He tilts his hearing, hearing complaints, and decides to try himself. He sits down at a table, and orders some shrimp pasta in a soft voice. Waiting patiently, the boy receives his meal, and,spearing a bite with his fork, cautiously raises it to his mouth. Chewing, Titus blinks.There...were no effects? It was good, quality, but he wasn't suddenly infatuated with it or anything. The boy furrows his brow in confusion, adjusting the sunglasses on his face. OK...so...he didn't feel he was being unduly influenced...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:57 pm

"HI!" The girl had appeared at the boy's side. "You're not one of our regulars are you," Weis said? She looked at the meal and saw he had tasted it. "How do you like our pasta this evening? I like your glasses by the way." The small girl brimmed from ear to ear. Her name tag read Weis, head chef.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Titus blinks as she appears beside him, and looks at her, shaking his head at the question."N-no..." His voice was soft and gentle.When she asks how he's liking the pasta, the boy smiles slightly."I-its very good.."Then she compliments his glasses. Said shades slip down, and Hus face reddens slightly at the compliment as he pushes them back up."U-uhm..thank you, ma'am...And thanks for such a good m-meal."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:23 pm

"You really think so," She says clapping her hands together? "Thank you for the compliment, it is my own recepie." She reaches forward to pat his shoulder. "Would you like to try another dish that will make you feel invincible?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Titus nods, smiling."Y-yes...its tasty.." She certainly didn't seem like a evil mastermind.At her question, he tilts his head. A dish that would make him feel invincible? The boy bites his lip, considering before nodding."Y-yes, please...Thank you, Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

"Coming right up," the girl waved and in came two bus boys with a cart that had a singular dish on it covered by a metal lid. During this time the girl's tassels flared and an aura surrounded her that then transferred to the boys taste buds. He would now taste food that would make him feel like it was delicious enough to make him invincible, regardless of what he actually ate. The lid was removed by one of the busers and the dish was shown to be just a piece of cheesecake. "Bon appetite, I believe is what they say in Parie?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Titus watches as the busboys come in, catching odd movement from the corner of his eye, he turns, seeing her tassels flare."U-uhm..." Was she the reason? But then the busboys lift the lid, revealing...cheesecake. He enjoyed a slice from time to time, but he didn't think it was some sort of superdish...The boy shrugs, lifting the plate up gently and sitting in front of him as Weis wishes him bon appetite. He nods, smiling and taking a bite. Right after that, Titus's eyes widen, and he nods."That's....pretty good.Amazing." Though his voice was still soft, it as firmer, more confident, same as his body language. He takes off his shades, slipping them into his pocket as he smiles at the goddess."Thank you, Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:43 pm

"It's no problem." She bowed her head slightly. "Now enjoy the rest of your meal - no worries though the cheesecake was free so here's your total so far.." She took the bill from one of the busers and handed it to him. The total was well into the double digits. "Rather cheap isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Titus nods, smiling."Thanks. I appreciate it..." The boy takes the bill, looking at it, then freezes in place. This...wasn't good.He takes out his wallet, looking through it,  then sighs,placing what he had."Perhaps....but I'm afraid I underestimated the price..Uhm, I'm willing to work what I have off."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:14 pm

A sweat droplet ran down the side of the girl's face. "Err, uhh...." Weis hadn't dealt with such a situation yet. "Let me talk to my manager, and I'll see what I can d---" before she could finish her sentence there was commotion at the door - a drunken fight was going off from within the mob outside, but with so many people it was becoming a mass riot. Police and security quickly made way to the scene to shut down the violence but little did anyone know this was all part of an elaborate plot.

"Oh well that's not good," Weis said as she peered in the direction of the commotion. "Sorry but I need to go calm down our customers." Weis wasn't wrong. The customers and staff were getting uneasy as the commotion grew louder and more bilegerant at the entrance. Weis walked around making sure to personally let everyone inside the dining hall know they were safe and the disturbance was being taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:14 am

Titus nods, smiling apologetically."I'm sorry for the trouble I'm putting you through."He looks up as a commotion sounds out, brow furrowing in concern. Looks like a riot was breaking out.Wei's apologizes for having to leave him, but he shakes his head."That's alright,ma'am...They need you more then me." He stands up from the table, getting ready. The boy wasn't worried, he was invincible...He just hoped he could protect the others in here.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 am

Suddenly from within the crow a flash bang goes off and a cloud of noxious gas enveloped the crowd causing officers, security, and pedestrians alike to fall unconscious. The crowd inside the restaurant began to grow restless.

The situation became dire once some of the customers rose up from their seat and grabbed hold of Weis. "Nobody move!"

Weis had a hand clasped over her mouth. She couldn't move, she couldn't escape, and two large gentlemen stood behind her assailant making sure no one tried to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This pasta is just so....Godly (open)   This pasta is just so....Godly (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This pasta is just so....Godly (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next